Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 05:09 

Local Time:
|28. September 2024| 17:34
5-3 :D

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 05:10 

Local Time:
5-4 dani

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 05:16 

Local Time:
This is fucking annoying :wall:

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 05:17 

Local Time:
1-6, 6-7 OMG double faulted to lose the match... :oops: :oops:

Daniela didn't take her set 5 set points nuff set. Only positive is she pushed hard world number one.

Onto clay season...really sad for Daniela she totally deserved that 2nd set. Would have loved to have seen what would have happened had it gone into a 3rd...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 05:24 

Local Time:
|28. September 2024| 16:34
This is numbing and disappointing. Daniela fought so hard and played so well in the second set and had three set points plus she had 7 BPs but Wozniacki saved them all. Daniela saved 5 BPs and a match point herself.

Daniela stood toe-to-toe with the world no.1 in the second set and had her on the ropes but couldn't land the knockout blow and then Wozniacki sucker punches her at the end.

This sucks and it hurts but Daniela can take positives from this as she showed that she can compete with anyone. It would have been great -and interesting - if Daniela could have taken the match into a third set but it wasn't to be.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 13:56 

Local Time:
54 unforced errors in 2 sets explain this defeat-got to be more consistent than that.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 15:17 

Local Time:
|28. September 2024| 10:34
It would have been very interesting to see what would have happened in a third set. Hard to predict though. Set 1 was 28 minutes Set 2 was 1 hour and 25 minutes. Great fight in second set. It was so hard to WATCH the scoreboard. duece... advantage...deuce.... advantage...... Just rooting for one more quick Ace to move to 3rd.

Bummer ending but Daniela did make a real showing against a WTA #1 who returns virtually every ball.

With that many returns from a #1 in an hour and a half set... errors are bound to be high.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 18:27 

Local Time:
Winner of the tournament in Pattaya after the match with Wozniacki unused setbaly very sorry. "Neither can remember when I last had some game in as many chances, let alone against the world number one. The second set I could still win 6-1 in every game I had brejkbal or Gemba. playful, I, I fought for every ball and have it look that will play the third set, where it could go any way. It's a pity, because the fitness I feel very well. I went into the match with the that it can win, but at first I played sete unnecessary caution, I had too much respect from rival. Before the second set, the coach Mato Lipták me urged me to play a bolder. I was released and it was much better. I am very sorry that I missed three setbaly, it could all turn around," Hantuchova told TASR.

Slovak in Miami completed the initial quarter of the season, which evaluates positively. "Even given the uncomfortable injury from the beginning of the season I can be happy with my game, result-but it could be much better. I appreciate the title of Pattaya and I am also satisfied with performance in Doha, where I was close to another victory over Vera Zvonareva. V Indian Wells in the 2nd round I got Safina, who is playing in. In Miami, I played very well, but my ticket indirect, though no longer in the 3rd round I had to start against world number one," said Hantuchova, which now awaits the defense last year's semifinals the green clay at Charleston and then struggle to participate in the 1st World Group Fed Cup against Serbia in Bratislava NTC.

Hantuchova on Friday in Miami to attend a charity event to help victims of devastating earthquake in Japan. "We divided into groups and ieli we collect in terms peniažky between people. Disaster, which hit Japan, is terrible. Deblová My longtime partner Ai Sugijamová i the entire Japanese nation are experiencing difficult times. When such tragedies should help as possible and join forces for a good cause, it does not matter at all as to who is which country."
@ google translation.

"It's a pity, because after a smooth first sete I lost in the second administration of virtually every rival had 'gempoint', but I did not use my chances. I do not remember me against the world number one had ever so many options to turn the match ... More once a pity that instead of 6:7 as 6:2 not for me. In the third set you may have to look all sorts. For those setbaloch it was about and neither can their she won. Before I make mistakes and I went in vain risk," commented Daniela Hantuchova SITA.

"From the beginning I played perhaps too carefully, but in the second set I was playful. I felt more confident in the service, but also in return. Wozniacki is a global leader and showed that in important moments, when she got points and I do not . Overall, the rival more certain, I miss the game needed 'Balans' for me to beat her today," said Daniela Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

"Daniela's a great player. I knew it wasn't going to be easy after the first set and she was going to change her gameplan," Wozniacki commented after the match. "I just tried to make her run and not let her dictate too much. We're good friends and practice together, so we know each other's games well."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2011 22:15 

Local Time:
Doubles is on and have been for a while.

1st set:
6-4 Daniela & Agnieszka.

2nd set:
4-3.
5-3. Daniela & Agnieszka hold to 30.
6-3. Daniela & Agnieszka break to 30 for the win.
:wav: :wav:

A nice win and revenge for Indian Wells.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2011 00:53 

Local Time:
PLEASE UPLOAD HIGHLIGHTS OF YESTERDAYS MATCH//WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2011 19:44 

Local Time:
"I am unhappy that I have a lot neuhrala, but lot of these tournaments displease me," she said Daniela Hantuchova evaluation of two tournaments of the top Premier Mandatory categories for SITA. Challenging completed draw sits - in Indian Wells expired on 30 WTA ranking player on the racket of the former world number one Russian Dinara Safina / 6:7 (2), 4:6 / Miami, and it again in the 3rd round, defeated the current rankings leader Dane Caroline Wozniacki / 1:6, 6:7 (7).

"I'm really drawing of neprialo. That I was deployed, and Safina is certainly not a good rival for the second round. Playing in the back and back, certainly plays tennis other than a few months ago. Now I'm in Miami, in turn, received the first toy world who just won Indian Wells, making it mildly - in the form. Do not be but make excuses. It is to forget the loss, take it from them positively and work together," said Daniela Hantuchova.

Dvadsaťsedemročná Slovak briefly returned to yet another set battle with Wozniacki, who narrowly lost the tie-break, although it could score under development still win. Even the rocket had three setbaly.

"There were so many options that it really ... I do not remember when I had to drive many global opportunities to turn the match in his favor. It's not just that she had my chances and I use those of their not. She is a unit knows exactly what to play at such moments. sounder was in exchanges, found a better game balance. I've lost setbaly alone, she practically errors ... not been doing damage those tips when I knew the chances to develop in the exchanges, but I was unable to Spot finish. I need to improve." Hantuchova finally expressed its belief that its next program improves mood.

"It is on clay. First of Charleston, where I was last year reached the semifinals, then the Fed Cup at home against Serb and then continuation of the clay season in Europe. I was very looking forward and I hope to have a reason for joy after their matches," she still in Miami Daniela Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2011 20:24 

Local Time:
Petkovic just beat Wozniacki. Petkovic's groundstrokes were very good and she played well but Wozniacki made loads of errors - 52 to only 14 winners - and her forehand broke down. Why couldn't she have played like that against Daniela?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2011 22:37 

Local Time:
WOZ HIT 52 ERRORS!!!!!!?????

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2011 23:53 

Local Time:
WOZ HIT 52 ERRORS!!!!!!?????
didnt watch that match, but im surprised too! :o

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ * MARIA SHARAPOVA * DOMINIKA CIBULKOVÁ * SERENA WILLIAMS * ANNA KAROLÍNA SCHMIEDLOVÁ * ANA IVANOVIC
ROGER FEDERER * DAVID FERRER * ANDY RODDICK * PAUL-HENRI MATHIEU * LLEYTON HEWITT

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. March 2011 00:17 

Local Time:
ORDER OF PLAY - TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011

COURT 2 start 12:00 noon
[3] M Bhupathi (IND) / L Paes (IND) vs M Lopez (ESP) / D Marrero (ESP) - ATP
D Hantuchova (SVK) / A Radwanska (POL) vs N Llagostera Vives (ESP) / A Parra Santonja (ESP) - WTA
X Malisse (BEL) / J Murray (GBR) vs [6] M Llodra (FRA) / N Zimonjic (SRB) - ATP
[WC] A Ivanovic (SRB) / A Petkovic (GER) vs S Peer (ISR) / S Peng (CHN) - WTA
[1] G Dulko (ARG) / F Pennetta (ITA) vs [8] M Martinez Sanchez (ESP) / A Medina Garrigues (ESP) - WTA

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next