Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Enter your Message here

media master
 Post subject: Re: Olympic Games, Beijing
PostPosted: 12. August 2008 17:14 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 12:25
to bad :(

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. August 2008 17:21 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 11:25
Well at least now Daniela has more time to prepare for the US Open, which could be a key event for her this year since she has no points to defend.
Even if they had one this match I don't think they would have won a medal, so it is probably best for Daniela to move on from the olympics and get back in the United States.
At least she won a singles match, against a tough opponant, who has been in good form recently. Well done for that!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. August 2008 17:25 

Local Time:
Yan & Zheng are one of the best doubles teams and had home advantage, while Daniela & Husarova have only played together once since the last Olympics. They competed well in the second set. This would have been a good win and eased the disappointment of the singles. You just want her to play and get matches under her belt after being out for so long. It's such a shame that the Olympics are over for Daniela.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. August 2008 18:16 

Local Time:
Looking well ahead...

she'll be aged 29 for the 2012 Olympics in London so hopefully this won't be Daniela's last games... but alot can happen in four years.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. August 2008 22:41 

Local Time:
I think the only way Daniela will be playing tennis in 4 years time is if in 2009 she feels she is still competitive ie.ranked inside top 20.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. August 2008 23:44 

Local Time:
Well... There was no miracle. :( What a pity for the double too.

She needs more time again to recover her level.

Fan de Daniela en toutes circonstances.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 13. August 2008 18:34 

Local Time:
Don't you think you are a bit too fast when you already think about her retirement?

Daniela is in the best age for playing professional tennis. Of course there are younger players, but also much older ones. It is a hard time for her and for us at the moment, but it is not long ago - January 2009 - when it was Daniela's best time ever. And there will be also better times in future.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

media master
PostPosted: 13. August 2008 20:59 

Local Time:
yeah i have enough of those retirement discussions aswell and not only on this forum

she's 25 , she still can perform well the next seasons and she's still hungry, remember last year when they asked her are you coming back to Indian wells in 2012 for winning it again: she answerred im 28 the (just before her 29th birthday) and said then , yes im still playing then.

And do not start about her heel injury pls, that's over

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Site Admin
PostPosted: 14. August 2008 10:02 

Local Time:
Daniela has a similar playing style like Davenport, who is now well past her 30's and still plays competitive matches if health is willing. Daniela is known for having a big passion for tennis and I don't see her calling it quit any time soon. Barring any major injury (knocking on wood) I expect her to be around for another half of a decade.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 14. August 2008 13:10 

Local Time:
It is disgusting the way she plays. I'm having a real hard time believing it. She should get the 'RUN HERE'. What the problem is is self evident. One question: Why? Why not run here?

media master
PostPosted: 14. August 2008 14:05 

Local Time:
It is disgusting the way she plays. I'm having a real hard time believing it. She should get the 'RUN HERE'. What the problem is is self evident. One question: Why? Why not run here?

dude it's not the first time i see you post a comment like that (before you assumed she faked her injury)
as a mod i have to be calm here, but it's hard when i read your comments
do you ever had a injury for 3 months that you couldn't walk or run anymore and had to use crutches ??
you really have no idea about what's going on
it will take a time before she's playing like last year her again, finding her old form, confidence...

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 14. August 2008 19:56 

Local Time:

Honestly, I don't think you are a "real" fan of Daniela. Just my opinion.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. August 2008 11:11 

Local Time:
Theres no doubt that the injury didnt help her chances here but the injury is now heeled and its just a case of finding her game again and finding in consistently. The word retirement has crossed my mind, but I think that Daniela is still as hungry as ever and will not be retiring anytime soon.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. August 2008 13:03 

Local Time:

Stop posting such cruel comments and random crap. You havt got one good thing to say about her. This is a fan forum not a hate forum. Sort your posting out or kindly leave. We don't tolerate comments like that. :evil:

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 16. August 2008 12:14 

Local Time:
Safina v Dementieva for the Olympic Gold, I am a fan of Dinara but I just look at Dinara getting to a grand slam final and winning titles, and I just wonder if Dani is EVER going to have a season like that.

Daniela: Dinara: Dominika: Marat: Simone

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next