Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Enter your Message here

hellene fan
 Post subject: Re: Mercury Insurance Open, Carlsbad
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 16:35 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 09:14
no live shit :x :x :x :x :x

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 17:49 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 08:14
Hantuchova to win over Zheng Jie secret of great satisfaction. "I am delighted that I managed to advance to the quarterfinals and another to turn a difficult match. Home on my part was very good, I led 6:2, 2:0, Jie Zhang but then began to play brilliantly. More risked, went to the beats was more aggressive. The state of 2:4 in the third that game I was not all one, but I zabojovala and finally tightened the match a success. Very important was the seventh gem. If the Chinese women managed to get double Brejk, I would be very difficult thing to about it. Fortunately, I hold the administration and I got on the horse. I joined aggression and end the match already in my regime," Hantuchova told TASR, which is already looking forward to the quarterfinals against Agnieszka Radwanska.

"With Agnieszka we are very good friends on the court and outside, next week we are playing doubles together at a tournament in Toronto. In the quarterfinals, however, goes Carlsbadu friendship aside and both go into this match with the fact that we want to win. In California I played very well so far. I have nothing to lose, she is the favorite. What age should I return it and try to reciprocate last year's semifinal loss. It's very awkward player, frequently changing rhythms and discusses rival. If I succeed, I must be concentrated and give maximum performance," said Hantuchova, who has already Carlsbadu same premium, $ 15,200 and 120 ranking points in the WTA.
@ google translate.

"It was very difficult. Jie Zheng is the toy that really never give up and from that our battle in Eastbourne with the performance went up. At first I played that game well, I have acted aggressively enough, but, then vyrukovala with increased aggressiveness she started to walk over to the network and I rather took a long time I found a weapon. It was important that I am still fighting for every ball, regardless of adverse developments. The key was the gem state 2:4 in the third game, when the rival had brejkbaly. was a big fight and there it turned in my favor, I got back on the horse. I am very happy that I have this match in a large warm managed to win," said Daniela Hantuchova SITA.

"We are good friends, but now, of course, go on the court side. I will have nothing to lose. Agnieszka is a toy that does not satisfy me too. It demonstrates that subtle tennis, but can it rival dismantled. I got him for what he vlaňajšok revenge. Meanwhile We played against each other and I think that since I am behind a piece of work. Make sure you believe," stated Daniela Hantuchova before the quarter-finals if the arm to it in recent months continuously render problems, said: "I knock on wood - still holds. It's not outright state, but 'okay'. I hope it will remain until the end of the American series."
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 18:03 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 08:14
It sucks that the match doesn't look like it'll be televised but that's American tennis coverage for you.

Daniela's match against Jankovic at Charleston last year wasn't televised until the third set and that was because the match lasted so long.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 18:29 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 02:14
As an American I would take offense at that if you weren't absolutely right about WTA coverage in particular. If you want to watch poker, we have that 24/7 for some reason. :D

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 19:48 
The match has started. Daniela's up a break and held her service. 2-0 for Daniela.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 19:51 
Daniela is moving a double break up against the Polish. 3-0 now and she's on serve. Perfect start of the match.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 19:56 
4-0 1st set in the favor of Daniela.

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 19:59 
5-0 for Daniela with triple break against Aga Radwanska. Just too perfect right now.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:03 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 02:14
Wish we knew if Daniela is on a roll or if Radwanska is down.... I am going with Daniela on a roll

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:05 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 16:14
wow this is Anatoxfa!...6-0 in 23 mins!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
;) :) :D

mOnmOn

Profile YIM

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:06 
It must be Anotoxfa!! 6-0 is a bit scary for Daniela... Her past results aren't the best after a 6-0 set...

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:07 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 15:14
Wish we knew if Daniela is on a roll or if Radwanska is down.... I am going with Daniela on a roll

Yeah, I second that!
Hopefully a smooth second set for Dani!

Life Is Tense When Daniela Hantuchova is The Main Hot Stuff Of Our Life.
Hahahahaha

Hey guys! Visit my blog if you have some times to spend okay!

Profile YIM

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:12 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 15:14
Sorry guys, but why does some forum call Dani as Danielle Anotoxfa? Someone can help me explain?

Life Is Tense When Daniela Hantuchova is The Main Hot Stuff Of Our Life.
Hahahahaha

Hey guys! Visit my blog if you have some times to spend okay!

Profile YIM

PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:16 
Aga is on the board after being down 15-30 on the 1st game of 2nd set. Let's hope Daniela won't lose her form now.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 20:17 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 16:14
Sorry guys, but why does some forum call Dani as Danielle Anotoxfa? Someone can help me explain?

mOnmOn

Profile YIM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next