Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Site Admin
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 12. June 2008 10:36 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 14:39
There was talk about her getting a special shoe to enable her to play, but if that's the case then it indicates that she's still got the injury and will still have it when Wimbledon comes around.
If you refer to one of my older posts, I think that shoe was made not to enable Daniela to play, but rather to make walking easier and to cause less stress on the heel to speed up its recovery.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 12. June 2008 11:28 

Local Time:
from danielas statements i understand that will miss wimbledon also
i am looking forward to hardcourts

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. June 2008 13:01 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 13:39
Daniela withdraws from the Ordina Open

« I hope to be ready for competition soon and I wish everyone a great week of tennis and much love to all the fans! »

The fact that she doesnt name wimbledon in her comeback to me spells the end of any hopes of her making it there. In previous interviews she has said that she wishes to be back for such and such a tournament, this time she doesnt say she hopes to be back for Wimbledon, so for me that is enough to say she will not be there

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. June 2008 14:50 

Local Time:
I can see where you're coming from Scott, but Wimbledon is still on her schedule on the website. Daniela is a very honest person and I think that if she is to withdraw from Wimbledon, then she will wait until the last day possible like she did in Roland Garros. We must pray for a miracle.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 12. June 2008 15:46 

Local Time:
never thought that stress fracture is such sneaky thing
eddy pray better not to take stupid decision and play not 100% fit.
think real and not with your desires

PostPosted: 12. June 2008 20:25 
The best for her will be a new start from America's hardcourts. That's mean a good preporation for Olympics. Danka will have a lot of time to recover. Spanish press wrote that she will visit Barcelona next week and will decide with her coach what to do for Wimbledon.

PostPosted: 12. June 2008 20:26 
I read in Tennis Forum that Daniela works with a psychologist.To tell the true I heard about that years before that she has a friend who help her sometimes and especially in 2003 & 2004. I think this is the best for her. She need some help because it's a very hard time for her.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 13. June 2008 17:37 

Local Time:
Spanish press wrote that she will visit Barcelona next week and will decide with her coach what to do for Wimbledon.

is reliable the source?do you have further news?

Site Admin
PostPosted: 13. June 2008 18:58 

Local Time:
She isn't playing Wimby. I think it's pretty obvious.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 13. June 2008 19:26 

Local Time:
That's really sad. Only bad news during the last weeks. :(
I'm not very optimistic. Hope for a good preparation for the Olympics at least.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

hellene fan
PostPosted: 13. June 2008 19:31 

Local Time:
She isn't playing Wimby. I think it's pretty obvious.

i am not asking this

PostPosted: 14. June 2008 12:01 
Ok, guys... Be optimistic... She is still in Player list & I think that next week we will have an answer for playing in Wimbledon. To tell the true, there is also some good about this situation....
Next year she will have the chance to gain a lot of points... Daniela will be in form when it is nesessery... and i mean that she must defend her points from Luxembourg and Linz(hard as Louxembourg is in the same week with Linz and a Tier III). Now she can relax and come back as Zvonareva did this year after missing AO. I still believe that she will gonna make it great. America's hourdcourts waiting for Danka and she has the passion which is needed!!! She will be relaxed and fresh!!! Do not worry about Wimbledon... only about 100... points...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. June 2008 12:13 

Local Time:
I know that Daniela hasnt officially stated that she wont be playing Wimbledon this year, but I personally feel that if she was to of played Wimbledon she would of had to of played Rosmalen next week. The one thing that I am thinking about a lot and looking forward to is the fact that I believe that when Daniela does return she will have a new passion for the game and will want more than ever to play her best and win as many matches as possible much much more than she would of done in the past. With Daniela playing with that mind set I believe it will not be long till she gets back to the form we saw at the back end of last season and the beginning of this.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 14. June 2008 14:36 

Local Time:
I know that Daniela hasnt officially stated that she wont be playing Wimbledon this year, but I personally feel that if she was to of played Wimbledon she would of had to of played Rosmalen next week. The one thing that I am thinking about a lot and looking forward to is the fact that I believe that when Daniela does return she will have a new passion for the game and will want more than ever to play her best and win as many matches as possible much much more than she would of done in the past. With Daniela playing with that mind set I believe it will not be long till she gets back to the form we saw at the back end of last season and the beginning of this.

Scott

I really hope you are right Scott.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. June 2008 21:12 

Local Time:

Scott

Yea Scott, you hut the nail on the head with that one. Im thinking exactly the same. She will be so eager to play that she will bring her game to a whole new level. She will be a walking steam roller when she gets back. When she does, nothing will stand in her way...... nothing.

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 61  Next