Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 156  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Latest News from dhantuchova.com
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 00:23 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 12:27
The new design's pretty decent although I'll keep posting here, most of the people here are sane and likeable and the last official forum was full of mentalists and weirdoes. Although the new forum has moderators and an ignore button, plus most of the same people from here have registered so you never know. I suspect a lot of cut and pasting will be going on between forums or maybe arguments will spread across forums: "I take issue with what you posted in the other place" etc.

Is it just coincidence that there's a new official forum about a week after this forum gets registered and paid for?

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 02:32 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 13:27

I say that you should suggest to join forces. I dont think those guys at Danielas official forum has any mods. I think you should get in there and join forces. This forum and site has a lot of things that the official dosn't. A massive site with lots of media and quite a lot of budding fans. If they are looking for mods i say i should be you guys (Christina, Kallur, Scott and co.). Im shure everyone else will agree.

It seems to be a great idea..you guys have been doing this for a long time already and proven yourselves to be worthy of being part of her official forum..I would be very happy if you can be the moderators there..im sure if someone can suggest it to them, they will be very open..its worth the try :)

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 05:51 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 08:27
This could be good. Im hoping she does update her diary entries... The forum doesnt let me register, says my mail is already in use :? Weird

Site Admin
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 06:41 

Local Time:
This could be good. Im hoping she does update her diary entries... The forum doesnt let me register, says my mail is already in use :? Weird

when I registered, I had problems too, I filled out everything and press the submit bottom. I just took me to the same page with all my info in the square with boxes, I thought maybe the username is taken, but it didn't say so, so I just pressed submit again, and then I got the "this email is already in use" message, I tried logging in then and it was fine. SO I suggest, try logging in.

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 08:56 

Local Time:

when I registered, I had problems too, I filled out everything and press the submit bottom. I just took me to the same page with all my info in the square with boxes, I thought maybe the username is taken, but it didn't say so, so I just pressed submit again, and then I got the "this email is already in use" message, I tried logging in then and it was fine. SO I suggest, try logging in.

yep same here

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 15:46 

Local Time:
From her official forum :
Hey guys,

Daniela is currently in Spain working on new diary entries. We'll be adding it as soon as it gets here.

We're are also negotiating with few photographers to start delivering material from large tournaments.

...keeping you up-to-date :ugeek:

Admin

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 16:31 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 08:27
guys, this was also posted:

admin:
Almost forgot...

We plan to delegate moderator rights to fans willing to participate and help Daniela to make this forum as professional as possible.
Our vision is to have 1 moderator for every single forum sometimes in the future to leverage the workload associated.
If someone interested, do no hesitate to drop me a pm. We'll try to assign the rights in 2 weeks (just few positions available, so do
not get :evil: if we do not choose all of you).
-----
If anyone gets to Dani's match ... don't be shy to make few shots. We'll be glad to publish your photos in media section (hi-res).

Now...don't work too hard ..and relax ;)

media master
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 16:51 

Local Time:
they really mean it and that's good, she deserves a site and forum like that not like the old days.

This is great for every Daniela fan

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 18:21 

Local Time:
Now they have also added a slovak section like here. If they would just link this forum to her official site, they wouldn't have so much work to do. Everything needed already exists here.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 18:41 

Local Time:
Now they have also added a slovak section like here. If they would just link this forum to her official site, they wouldn't have so much work to do. Everything needed already exists here.

The only thats left is a tipleague lol if they put that on there then i think we should all go and have a word haha

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Site Admin
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 19:23 

Local Time:
Being a mod is a double-edged sword, or at least that's how I always perceived it. You have some power and generally better access to people in charge and owners of the forum, so you get most of the news, even those from behind the curtain. On the other hand you are somewhat limited as what you can post or the way you post. You can't just post whatever you have on mind, and be bitchy, which I sometimes like to be. :lol: :oops:
And being a mod on Daniela's official forum would be even harder I think. I am often critical towards Daniela, towards her game and so. And I can't imagine myself posting negative (aka realistic) stuff there, when it is highly possible that Daniela will visit it from time to time. You don't want her to read how crappy is her 2nd serve etc. She knows it, that's for sure, but hearing it from other people is harder to take, especially from your supporters. You know that when someone is criticizing you, you don't like it, even if you know the criticism is justified. So I think the only way how to be a mod there is doing only one thing - moderating.

How many of you applied btw. Spill the guts. ;)

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 23:14 

Local Time:
|12. May 2024| 06:27
martin, you make some very good points. people are gonna have to start watching what they say now. lol.

media master
PostPosted: 30. July 2008 23:52 

Local Time:
martin, you make some very good points. people are gonna have to start watching what they say now. lol.

and i think that's great, i mean it's not to 'us' to say things like: that's bad , and that's terrible on the official forum fans have to support her , you can maybe say those things on a unofficial site but not on the official one. Like Martin said , that wouldn't be fun for Daniela to read that kinda stuff.
She will know when something isn't good and if she doesn't it's to Angel Jimenez to tell her that.

so i guess for some people this will be the 'speak up' forum and the official one 'the be nice forum''

im sure not everyone will agree with me :) but that's why we have a forum to discuss it ;)

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 31. July 2008 01:41 

Local Time:
If you're not the moderator I still think it would be healthy for Daniela to read some constructive criticism from her fans, why open a forum in your website if you're not open to it :roll:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 31. July 2008 02:48 

Local Time:
Its called constructive critisim lol. Besides im shure you wont able to say anything cruel about Daniela thats she dosn't already know like eg 2nd serve (quote Martin ;) ) unless your being over critical which is just cruel. I dont think a little constructive critisim would go bad. Tho if everyone was to mention it then i think Daniela would get a bit p'd eventually :lol:

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 156  Next