Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 156  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Latest News from dhantuchova.com
PostPosted: 11. May 2011 19:59 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 20:34
Daniela Hantuchová
Today was not an easy match and the first set was especially very close, but I was happy the way I kept fighting for every point and it's nice to get another win in my most favorite city in the world!

Daniela Hantuchová
It's always very special to be back here. This time I'm celebrating a little anniversary of being at this tournament for the 10th time already :)

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. May 2011 00:02 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
The last time I played Strasbourg was 11 years ago. My mom and I had such a great time so we decided to come again this year. I'm enjoying the tennis, the beautiful city and the nice people. I'm glad I made the decision to come here again!

Daniela Hantuchová
And of course thanks to all of you for your support, all the time... I really appreciate it :)

@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. May 2011 00:16 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
Hi everyone! Won my match today... I'm feeling very good, especially in practice. I felt good last week too. I hope my form can just go higher... They're using new balls here. I got used to them last week... they fly a little more, but the faster the better, so I can't complain.

The doubles draw has come out too... I'm playing with Agnieszka. We just started this year and suddenly there we are winning Miami. It was quite amazing... We don't know what we can do in a Slam, but we'll see. It's more important just having fun and enjoying the tennis :)

@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. May 2011 18:04 

Local Time:
Hello From Paris!

2011-05-27
Hello from Paris everyone :)

Today I played one of my best matches. I've actually been feeling very good - in practice and in matches - for weeks, maybe months now. I've been a little unlucky with the draws - like I played great against Francesca in Rome, and Sam in a couple of the other tournaments - but I always felt like my game was right there. I felt great coming from Strasbourg and my preparation has been going very well. I knew it was all just a matter of time and all the hard work would pay off...

A lot of the times in Slams I was really unlucky, playing the Williams sisters most of the time... and we know how they are in Slams, when it really matters - they are so tough to beat. I hope they are both recovering and will be back soon :)

I'm really enjoying my tennis more than ever before, which is a good sign, and we will see what results it will bring me. Today's win was great but I'm not looking ahead of myself at all - right away I am just focusing on my next match.

I have to thank all of you, my fans, for the support. I really, really appreciate it all and I will do my best in the next round.

Love,

Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. May 2011 00:42 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
I love Paris and I love coming back every year. We always have such a great time here... and obviously beating No.1 in the world was very special! I enjoyed that a lot. This tournament gives me lots of hope moving forward and I'll keep working harder and harder...

Daniela Hantuchová
Thanks to all of you, my fans, for all of your support. I'll speak to you very soon :)

@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. May 2011 22:14 

Local Time:
"Physically it was a very high level match," Daniela said. "In the middle of the second set I lost control of the match a little bit and it was very disappointing because I could maybe have closed it out there. It's frustrating because I felt I played better the last few matches and in practice but I'll learn from this.

"I am excited to keep working harder."

Daniela doesn't leave Paris empty-handed - two days earlier she had her first career win over a reigning No.1, beating Caroline Wozniacki, 61 63. "I love this city and I love coming back. I always have such a great time here. Obviously beating No.1 in the world was very special, too - I enjoyed that very much. I have a lot of hope moving forward."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. June 2011 17:13 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
This week is great preparation for Wimbledon, which obviously means so much to me. I'm really pleased the way I've been playing so far and I look forward to my next match against Ana. I don't really have anything to lose but every match I go into I want to win, so I will try my best tomorrow!

Speaking of Wimbledon and the weeks coming up, it's obviously great to have a champion like Serena back on the courts. She has brought so much to the game and especially on grass she really knows how to play. It's great to see her back after all she has been through :)

And of course thanks again to all of you for all of your support... have a great day everyone!
@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. June 2011 16:15 

Local Time:
Hello & Welcome Back...

2011-06-10
Hello from Birmingham :)

I've always enjoyed coming here and again this year it has been a good week. I just won my quarterfinal against a young player from the US, Alison Riske. The first set was very good but I made the second set difficult for myself with some mistakes... I'm happy I was able to close it out. I'm doing the right stuff and it's great to be in the semis again here!

Although I've been doing better in the last few tournaments, I feel I've been playing very well for a while now. Even when I was losing matches on clay they were close ones against Schiavone or Stosur, who are very tough, especially on clay.

This week is great preparation for Wimbledon, which obviously means so much to me. I'm really pleased the way I've been playing so far and I look forward to my next match against Ana Ivanovic tomorrow. I don't really have anything to lose and she is the one who is expected to win, but every match I go into I want to win, so I will try my best!

Speaking of Wimbledon and the weeks coming up, it's obviously great to have a champion like Serena back on the courts. She has brought so much to the game and especially on grass she really knows how to play. It's great to see her back after all she has been through :) Welcome back to both Williams sisters actually, because Venus has been injured for a while now too. Both are great champions and it will be nice to see them playing again!

Talk to you all soon!

Love, Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. June 2011 14:25 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
Hi guys :) I wanted to win so badly today, the grass court season means so much to me... I just never stopped fighting against Ana today. I have nothing to lose tomorrow, but I am definitely hungry for another title. Thanks for all your support and have a good night...
@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. June 2011 21:38 

Local Time:
Hello From Eastbourne...

2011-06-15
Hello everybody :)

I just came from my second round match against Li Na, and I was able to win - obviously I'm feeling great. I feel like I'm playing good tennis and playing the key points well, which is the important part. It feels good beating someone like her, coming off a Grand Slam victory. This win means a lot to me. All of the hard work I've been doing on and off the court is helping a lot, and there's still so much more we can improve, which is exciting! I'm also pleased with how well I've made the transition from clay to grass... I only had two days of practice on grass after the French Open, but I think playing matches in Birmingham really helped me. I just have to keep taking care of my shoulder and hopefully I can keep going :)

I'm playing Venus tomorrow. Obviously she's such a great champion and it's really nice to see her back. I'm looking forward to that match, but there's no pressure on me. I already couldn't have asked for better preparation for Wimbledon.

Have a good night and talk to you soon :)

Love, Dani

Daniela Hantuchová
Just came from my match against Li Na, and I was able to win - I'm feeling great. I'm playing well playing the key points well, which is the important part. It feels good beating someone like her, coming off a Grand Slam victory. This win means a lot to me. All of the hard work I've been doing on and off the court is helping a lot...

Daniela Hantuchová
I'm playing Venus tomorrow. Obviously she's such a great champion and it's really nice to see her back. I'm looking forward to it, but there's no pressure on me. I already couldn't have asked for better preparation for Wimbledon.

Daniela Hantuchová
As always, I couldn't do it without all of your support. Thanks guys. Have a good night and talk to you soon :)
@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2011 22:35 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
Hey everyone! I'm happy to win today... the wind was unreal though! It got ugly for both of us. It was important not to fight ourselves and just play every point as they came... It's really exciting times for me and I'm really having fun.

Daniela Hantuchová
I'm just going to go out there tomorrow with nothing to lose, no pressure... hopefully the wind will be better :)

Daniela Hantuchová
It's obviously nice to see both Venus and Serena back. I think they are great for the game. I was really looking forward to the match today and pleased to have won!
@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. June 2011 17:05 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
My injury today was quite frustrating knowing the way I was playing. I've been having such a great two weeks... But I'm trying to forget it now. I have a lot of positives to take and I feel so confident for Wimbledon :) Obviously Wimbledon is the highlight of my year. Whatever shape I'm in, I'll take that and give it my best shot...

Daniela Hantuchová
Thank you for all of your kind messages :) I will talk to you all from Wimbledon...
@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. July 2011 16:55 

Local Time:
Back In California :)

2011-07-26
Hi everybody - sorry it has been so long, but thank you for all of your messages and it's nice to be back playing again!

I'm really happy to be in California once again, where I obviously have so many memories from after all these years, and I love coming back here. It's my favorite time of year and the fans always treat me so well here :)

Today I was really pleased the way I played. You never know what to expect after such a long time off, but obviously everything seemed to be working today, and it was a good start to the summer season.

I'll catch up with you guys more tomorrow.

Have a good night :)

Love, Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. August 2011 16:20 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
Hi everyone! I was happy to win today, considering last time I played her I lost. I tried to be aggressive the whole match.

It's always great playing at the La Costa Resort & Spa and being back in this beautiful part of the world. I love coming back to California... it always brings back so many great memories. Thanks for all your support :)

Have a good night!

@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2011 17:32 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
Hey guys :) Zheng Jie is a great fighter and it was good to be tested! Today I had to fight really hard from 2-4 in the third set. The way I stayed in there and was able to turn it around gives me a lot of confidence for the rest of the summer.
The more matches I get like that the better, so I can really get ready for the big one - the US Open. Obviously this is an exciting time of the year and I'm just happy to be healthy. Hopefully I have more good results to come!!
Thanks for all the support, as always :) Have a good night.

@ Daniela's facebook.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 156  Next