Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 156  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Latest News from dhantuchova.com
PostPosted: 5. November 2010 20:02 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 18:35
Hello from Bali! I had my first match today and won against Yanina Wickmayer. It was tough at times but I kept my calm and went for the right shots... Yanina was playing very well, as she always does. I was proud to keep my winning record against her. I have nothing to lose here this week - every win is great for me.

I have Alisa Kleybanova next. She's playing well... she beat the No.2 seed pretty easily today and the court suits her well. I'll talk to you all again tomorrow :) Thank you for all of your support!

@ Daniela's facebook.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. November 2010 12:59 

Local Time:
Calendar Photo Shoot

2010-11-12
Hello :) I'm back home in Monte Carlo now, but Bali wasn't the last stop for me...

I just spent two days in Hungary doing a photo shoot for a calendar for 2011 - it's to support my charity work in Cambodia, where there's a hospital for children with HIV, called House Of The Smile.

I was extremely happy to do this, as it's going to help many kids in a hospital I've supported for quite some time now. With this, I hope we'll raise even more money to try to improve their health and education, and do many other things that need to be done. It was a long two days of work but it was fun and because it was all for charity I didn't mind at all! The team that created the look and design (Lukas, Brano and Jan) were extremely talented and it was a lot of fun working with them. I want to thank them for their professionalism and great work. Hopefully this will turn out great...

Fans can start buying the calendar at the beginning of December and 100% of the money will be going straight to the hospital. I've posted some of the pictures from the photo shoot here in the photo gallery.

Thanks for all of your support and I'll talk to you again soon :)

Daniela

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 13. November 2010 16:36 

Local Time:
cool, if it's not too expensive, I think I'm gonna get it :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. December 2010 18:25 

Local Time:
Calendar On Sale!

2010-12-14
With 100% of the proceeds going to the House Of The Smile in Cambodia, Daniela's new calendar has gone on sale on Tennis Warehouse. Daniela has been a longtime supporter of House Of The Smile, a children's hospital in Cambodia that supports lives of kids suffering from HIV. The photo shoot took place over two days in Hungary in November.

"I was extremely happy to do this. It's going to help many kids in a hospital I've supported for quite some time," Daniela said. "I hope this helps us raise even more money to improve their health and education and do many other things that need to be done. It was a long two days of work but it was fun, and the team I worked with was extremely talented."

Get your copy of Daniela's 2011 calendar by clicking here!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2010 18:44 

Local Time:
Happy New Year!

2010-12-31
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying some down time with your family and friends. Thank you so much for all of your support in 2010, and I hope we can all have an even better year in 2011!

Have a great time at New Year's tonight and I'll talk to you all very soon!

Love you all,

Daniela

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2010 22:33 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 19:35
No mention of injury...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. January 2011 18:11 

Local Time:
Out Of Brisbane...

2011-01-03
Unfortunately I've had to pull out from my first tournament of the year due to a left Achilles strain that happened over Christmas. I did all I could to play here, which I was really looking forward to since I love playing in Brisbane, but it was just impossible and I didn't have enough time to recover. I'm getting treatments every day, twice a day, and hopefully will be ready for Sydney. With this kind of injury patience is needed, which is kind of tough to accept...

Thanks for all of your support as always and I'll talk to you very soon.

Daniela

Daniela Hantuchová Hey everyone :) Here in Brisbane I was lucky enough to visit the Mater Children's Hospital and spend my time with the kids there. They were all fantastic. The more I play the more I want to focus on these kinds of things, like my own foundation and giving back much more, since tennis has given me so much in my life.
@ Daniela's facebook.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. February 2011 00:26 

Local Time:
Goodbye Pattaya...

2011-02-13
Hi everyone, and thank you all for your support this week! It means a lot to me to win another title. I was really hungry for another one and after all I had to go through with the injury at the start of the year, it feels great.

All the hard work from the pre-season is paying off. I just never doubted myself...

In my semifinal match with Vera, I kept fighting like crazy on every point. She has so much confidence and experience, I knew it would be tough. She is such a fighter. I played one of my best matches in the last few years. That match was a little bit of a final I would say... But I also have to give lots of credit to Sara. She played so well the whole tournament.

I was very happy the way I played this week. I won the whole tournament in straight sets, which is a good sign.

I hope to come back to Pattaya City... I didn't see anything this week and have heard so many things about Thailand, so I hope to come back not just for the tournament, but for holidays!!

I'm just about to leave for Dubai but again, I appreciate all of the support from you, my fans. It really means a lot to me.

Lots of love,

Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2011 20:28 

Local Time:
Let's Help Japan...

2011-03-25
Hello From Miami! I hope you are all doing well :)

I had my first match in Miami yesterday and won. I was very happy with my first match and it's always great to be back here. I love this city and it's already my 12th time coming here, so it almost feels like home!

Tonight at 7pm on center court there's a charity event to help raise money for the victims in Japan. I'm graciously glad to do the event and help all I can, since my very dear friend, Ai Sugiyama, is doing all she can as well. I hope we can help the people of Japan get through this horrible period in time and bring their lives back to normal as much as possible.

Please join me to help in any way. The world is a better place when we put our energy together and help each other.

Love, Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 18:22 

Local Time:
Hey everyone :) It has been a great two weeks in Miami... Aga and I had so much fun on and off the court - she's a great girl and we're great friends, and that's part of the reason why we play so well.

In the final we just tried not to think too much about who we were playing against because Liezel and Nadia are great doubles players. We just focused on being aggressive and it paid off. It was close but we just kept fighting.

This week coming up is going to be a challenge for me, going from hardcourts to clay, but that's the way tennis works sometimes. I'll give it my best shot! But first I'm going to enjoy this title before I shift to this week :) Thanks again for all of your support... I'll write again soon!

á/276364554681

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. April 2011 03:19 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
We had a great time here last year and it feels nice being back. I love the city - it reminds me of Europe because of its history and of course for so many great restaurants to choose from. But of course I'm sticking to my favorite winning one :)

Thanks for all your nice messages. I'll talk to you again tomorrow :)

@Daniela's facebook

Hello From Charleston :)

2011-04-06
Hello from Charleston everyone :)

I just came from my first doubles match but I've already won two singles matches here, one yesterday and one earlier today... for only have two matches on clay this year, I'm really happy the way I'm playing on this surface. I've been going for my shots and moving well - coming here I didn't really expect anything from myself, so it's a nice feeling to do so well!

I'm really happy to be here. We had a great time last year. I love the city - it reminds me of Europe because of its history, and of course for so many great restaurants to choose from. But of course I'm sticking to my favorite winning one :)

I'll talk to you all again tomorrow... have a good night!

Love, Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2011 22:45 

Local Time:
Fed Cup Thoughts...

2011-04-19
Hello from Stuttgart everyone :)

I just wanted to talk about Fed Cup this weekend - despite our loss to Serbia, I had one of my most memorable experiences. We were in Slovakia (Bratislava to be exact) and I have never felt more support from the fans as I felt in the match against Jelena. It made me so proud to play for my country and I left all my heart out there, spending six hours on court Sunday... I want to thank all the crowd for being able to share it with them, as well as for their incredible support.

I'll write more this week... have a good night :)

Daniela Hantuchová
Hello from Stuttgart everyone :) I just won my first round match today and play again tomorrow so it's an early night for me...

Daniela Hantuchová
I also wanted to mention Fed Cup this weekend. Despite our loss to Serbia, I had one of my most memorable experiences. I have never felt more support from the fans as in the match with Jelena. It made me so proud to play for my country and I left all my heart out there, spending six hours on court Sunday... I want to thank all of you :) I'll write more this week... have a good night :)
@ Daniela's facebook.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 20. April 2011 00:19 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 19:35
I appreciate that Daniela is trying to put a positive gloss on the tie,but it beggars belief that she will look back on this weekend fondly.

As for the Slovak fans,all I will remember is their faces at the end of the match-numb,disbelieving and drained of all colour.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. April 2011 00:21 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for all your wonderful wishes. I really appreciate them very much and it made my birthday even more beautiful! Thanks to all of you... With love, Dani :)

@ Daniela's facebook

Thanks To My Fans!

2011-04-27
To all my fans,

I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful wishes for my birthday, which was April 23rd. I really appreciate it very much and my birthday was even more beautiful thanks to you guys!!

I'll talk to you all again soon :)

With love,

Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. May 2011 23:45 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
Hi everyone :) Today's match against Tsvetana was not easy, obviously, but I was really pleased how I played. I was very solid and focused from the first point until the end.

Daniela Hantuchová
Being in Rome is very special. I don't remember how many times I've been here already and it's great to be back. I just love the city and I'm probably going to live here one day anyway, so I'm glad to be here!

@ Daniela's facebook

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 156  Next