Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: News, Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 3. February 2020 18:10 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 09:42
31.01.2020, 00:00
Hantuchova after career: My new life is just super
Author: Karel Knap

The former world number five just refer to the Australian Open in January 2008 to the final, which she won her biggest Grand Slam success. Now in Melbourne Daniela Hantuchova she works as commentator and paired with Martina Navratilova participate in the tournament legends.

You do not regret that you have in July 2017 they took up tennis retirement?
Nah. Many inquires player wore me a new life. I replied that I feel great. But I do not want that for me either ended earlier. It depends on each tennis player in what is the situation. When it sensed that the time is right. I do the post-career to take.

What do you do most?
Perfectly normal things that previously there was no time that I put aside and that are obvious to others. Vidám friends, spending time with loved ones. Finally, I am more at home. Twenty years I had Sunday lunch with the family. Or peaceful Christmas without haste and stress of subsequent departure for the start of the season in Australia.

Sport?
Although I do not play tennis too, I'm still pretty active. I hang out skiing, golf.

Also, a lot of work.
Yes. Obviously. For example, I have repeatedly commented matches Petra Kvitova.

You mentioned in your mutual duels?
Well ... Let's be honest, Madrid I beat her l

@ google translate

The rest of the interview is behind a paywall.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. March 2020 17:05 

Local Time:
Daniela on the Boris & Brambor podcast in Slovakia:
in Slovak

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. April 2020 16:01 

Local Time:
My Inspiration: Miloslav Mecir by Daniela Hantuchova
In the first of a new series about the people who influenced great champions, two-time BNP Paribas Open winner and former World No.5 Daniela Hantuchova selects Miloslav Mecir, the 1988 Olympic Gold medalist, who was a central figure in her career - from start to finish.

By Daniela Hantuchova

The biggest inspiration of my career was the reason I began playing tennis in the first place. In 1988, Miloslav Mecir won the Olympic gold medal for what was, back then, Czechoslovakia. I was five years old, and it was the first time I saw tennis on TV. That same day, I asked my parents if they could buy me a tennis racquet so that one day I, too, could make it to the Olympics.

I remember once I got the racquet and his photo, I slept with both beside me for a good couple of years, and I never stopped listening to “Hand in Hand,” the official song from the 1988 Summer Games in Seoul.

From then on, all I wanted to do was to one day make it to the Olympics. That dream never left my mind and I never stopped believing that it would happen. The reason why I practiced for seven or eight hours a day, did everything I could in the gym, even how I studied in school, I just wanted to be the best. That Olympic dream transferred to all parts of my life.

The first time I met him, I was overwhelmed and embarrassed all at once. I couldn’t even go up and speak to him. My father took me to the club where he was practicing, which was coincidentally where my grandmother also used to play, because I wanted was to have his signature in my diary. I stayed behind the fence because I didn’t have the courage to step onto the same court as him.

Over the years, we became really good friends. He ended up becoming the coach for the Slovakian Olympic tennis team, which made achieving my dream of finally making it to the Olympics three times all the more special. My last Olympics was in London, and so I got to play on Wimbledon’s Centre Court with him in my Player’s Box. I almost started to cry at how perfectly my dream had come true.

When I was older and had the privilege to discuss tennis with him, I got to tell him how the elegance and smoothness of his groundstrokes inspired me so much. His double-handed backhand was the shot I always admired and I hoped that even a small piece of that visualization helped shape my backhand, as well.

There was a grace to how he moved about the court, and how intelligent he was. He played with a calmness that he brings to everything he does; when I watched him work as a Davis Cup captain, he looked so peaceful in the middle of such a raucous atmosphere that I almost thought he was about to fall asleep! On the court, he wasn’t the biggest hitter but he really played each match like a chess game, and that’s what inspired me.

Interview by David Kane.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2020 18:21 

Local Time:
Former tennis professional, current sports broadcaster, and social influencer Daniela Hantuchova interviews guests that inspire her from the world of sports, entertainment, and culture. Daniela pursues their life stories, and what their real DNA is all about.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2020 19:34 

Local Time:
The Real DNA - Hantuchova debuts new podcast

Two-time BNP Paribas Open champion and rising tennis media personality Daniela Hantuchova has launched a new podcast, interviewing her favorite people from the sports world and beyond.
By David Kane

Former World No.5 Daniela Hantuchova traded her tennis racquet for a microphone when she retired from the sport in 2017, and the player-turned-TV commentator is expanding her growing media empire with the release of a podcast series entitled, The Real DNA.

"The reason behind launching a podcast was that I love to communicate and learn from all the inspiring people I have in my life. I thought it would be nice to able to share their stories and their real ‘DNA’ with our listeners.” said the two-time BNP Paribas Open champion, who has worked as an analyst for Amazon Prime UK in addition to producing her own web series for Tennis Channel.

“At the end of the day one of the things I cherish the most in life is being able to sit down and have a cup of coffee with people I love - my family, friends, and people I admire – and listen to their stories and their experiences in life.”

A longtime podcast listener and first-time host, Hantuchova aims for an equally intimate environment with DNA, not only a play on her first name but also a nod towards just how deep she plans to take listeners.

“I believe the most inspiring people I’ve encountered in life share certain core values as humans that have helped get them where they are – whether it was in sports or somewhere else. I want my listeners to get to know these people and understand those core values. To me, the person we become while we’re doing something is more important than where we end up.”

Promising a guest list that includes both athletes and academics, the Slovak has drawn particular inspiration from motivation speaker Jay Shetty, who hosts a podcast called On Purpose.

“He gets pretty deep into things, but at the same time he makes a lot of fun too. He achieves a nice mix of providing a learning experience as well as a joyful listen for his audience."

The Real DNA released its first episode on Sunday on Spotify, the start of what she hopes to be both a fun and fruitful journey.

"Just like everything in life, you never know how things will evolve at the beginning or where things will take you, so I’m just excited to see where this new experience leads.”

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. May 2020 14:42 

Local Time:
Break Point 108 - Daniela Hantuchova and US Open discussion
Break Point

Join Val Febbo and Joel Fruci as they chat to one of the most talented players to grace the WTA in Daniela Hantuchova, who discusses her career and new podcast 'The Real DNA'. The guys also dissect the options for the US Open as we near an answer to the USTA's plans.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. May 2020 15:15 

Local Time:
HANTUCHOVA: "IT'S NOW OR NEVER FOR A TOUR MERGER"
Posted By Joel Fruci
05/05/2020
15:01 PM

Former WTA world no.5 Daniela Hantuchova has declared the time is right to bring the men’s and women’s tours under the same umbrella, forming one governing body.

A Roger Federer tweet sparked renewed discussion around the idea in April and since, it has become one of the tennis world’s most hotly discussed issues with numerous stars past and present weighing in.

The ATP administers the men’s game only and organises its events, while the WTA does the same for the women’s tour. They are separate entities and have operated independently since their respective foundations in 1972 and 1973.

But the COVID-19 pandemic that has engulfed both the world and tennis has prompted chatter about reform within the sport, including whether both governing bodies should become one.

Influencers in tennis do not come much bigger than Federer, who tweeted to his nearly 13 million followers: “Just wondering … am I the only one thinking that now is the time for men’s and women’s tennis to be united and come together as one?”

The Swiss great replied to another tweet: “It’s too confusing for the fans when there are different ranking systems, different logos, different websites, different tournament categories.”

Generally, the response from players past and present has been in favour of the shift with a smattering of opposition. Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray voiced their support for the idea, while Nick Kyrgios was a notable opponent.

“Did anyone ask the majority of the ATP what they think about merging with the WTA and how it is good for us?” Kyrgios said on Twitter.

“We shouldn’t merge.”

American legend Billie Jean King has advocated for such a move for some 50 years and continues to be a pioneering voice. In a recent interview with CNN, King said a union between the ATP and WTA would deliver a more valuable tennis product.

The now 76-year-old has an ally in retired star Hantuchova, who believes there has never been a more ideal time to bring the tours together under one roof.

“If there is a time to do that, it’s now. Any changes that we have been waiting for so many years, if they’re not going to happen now, they’re never going to happen,” she said on Break Point.

“I’m absolutely behind the idea. I think together, we are much stronger. When people come to a tennis tournament, they buy a ticket and they buy it because they love the sport, not necessarily because of men’s or women’s tennis.

“They just want to be part of these incredible events we’ve got going on. Look at the slams.

“I feel like, especially with everything that’s going on around the world, you appreciate the tennis family even more and you just want to have everyone talking the same language.

“The changes we need to make, it’s going to be much easier to achieve when we are talking the same language. This is the time to reconsider a lot of things we used to do before the virus.

“We are more open-minded about the sport and realising how blessed and lucky we are to be involved in any way. It’s a huge privilege. Why not celebrate the sport together?”

The two tours operate under different brands, their events under different names and with varying prize purses; overall, the ATP’s is larger than the WTA’s.

Hantuchova, who boasts a career slam in mixed doubles, outlined how a merger could look, and added that tournament prize money needed to trickle further down.

“I think the way to go about it is to have the same name for every level of the tournaments, and that’s got to be the same for every level of the ATP and the WTA, with the points, with the prize money, with all of that,” the Slovakian added.

“I feel like there’s too much money at the top and we need to think about giving it to the lower tournaments.

“Some of those small tournaments, the prize money is still the same as 20 years ago but … all the expenses are maybe triple that.

“It’s almost impossible for those at the beginning to try to make it.”

The ATP nor the WTA themselves have made any comment on the possibility of a merger.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. June 2020 16:19 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová is launching a new project: From a tennis player to a fitness trainer
yesterday, 08:57 | Socialites | Home Celebrities

Even after the end of her career, she still remains in motion.

Well-known and successful tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (37) decided to stay fit even off the court and bring everyone else to great shape. Therefore, she embarked on a new project, in which she will focus on various exercises. She is said to have been practicing them regularly for many years and thanks to them she has such a perfect figure.

Her movement is very close. Former tennis player Hantuchová is no longer professionally involved in lifelong sports, she remains active. Even after the end of her career, he practices various exercises, which she wants to share with all her fans.

That is why a new video project is being launched, where it will focus on the beloved fitness. "It's still in production, but I'm really looking forward to it. I enjoy it because I will be able to share my fitness experience, which was part of my thirty years of work. And, to be honest, I personally enjoyed the training in the gym even more than in the court " Daniela told Nové Čas, who should soon present her project more.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. June 2020 16:49 

Local Time:
Special Good morning: I lacked confidence for greater success, says Hantuchová
The tennis player talks about her past and current career.

17. June 2020 at 13:00 VIKTOR KIŠŠIMON

Daniela Hantuchová is one of the greatest personalities of Slovak sport.

For thirteen years in a row, she was one of the 50 best tennis players in the world. She was only 19 when she reached the top fifth and it took fourteen years for Dominika Cibulková to break her record.

Hantucha's name and face are known all over the world. She experienced huge successes, even hard falls.

When she ended her professional career three years ago, she immediately and easily adapted to her new life.

The player became a moderator and commentator, during the coronary crisis she came up with and launched her own podcast, in which she hosts the biggest personalities in world tennis .

Viktor Kiššimon talked to Daniela Hantuchová in a special issue of the Good Morning podcast.

Čítajte viac:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. June 2020 17:12 

Local Time:
After her tennis career, Daniela Hantuchová moved to the moderator's bench and makes a living in her new job.

Sport24.sk Tennis Other

Daniela Hantuchová EXCLUSIVELY: I feel like I just started living. I'm still waiting for the right one!
Photo: Getty Images, Instagram

today 8:31 BRATISLAVA - She replaced the rocket with a microphone. Even so, the last years of the former Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (37) can be briefly described. However, the coronavirus pandemic has come in handy for the world's top five WTA rankings and can focus on things it didn't have time for. She literally enjoys the current situation and revealed more for Šport24.sk in an exclusive interview.

You have been in Slovakia for several weeks now, what do your days look like?
- I'm probably busy like never before, but I mean it in such a good direction. I just have time for the things I've always wanted to do, but because I traveled, there was no room for that. I really enjoy the fact that I don't have to travel anywhere now and by being in the USA for a long time, it just showed me how much I wanted to be at home. And I enjoy being able to be especially with my family and loved ones.

What do you say about how Slovakia dealt with the coronavirus compared to some much more developed countries?
- Personally, I think we did a great job. I am proud of how we set an example in the world. We have it in ourselves that if we are told something, we will do it and we will not solve it anymore. Thanks to that, we are in sports where we are. Indeed, discipline or obedience showed up in everyone, and it's nice that it was through such qualities that we were able to connect.

The coronavirus has affected the whole world, the sports world has stopped, so you now have more time. What was the biggest change for you?
- I realized a lot of things. I suddenly have room for the things I wanted to do, but I didn't have time for it because I jumped from one career to another. I have never experienced such a travel break. It was a terrible relief and freedom for me, even though we lived under various restrictions. I can just do what I enjoy.

Does it make sense to finish this tennis season or would it be better to start again from next year?
- There are several opinions. Of course, I understand players outside the top hundred, as well as other athletes who are not the best in their sport, that they need to earn money. They will do everything to play what is understandable. On the other hand, I can't imagine, as other tennis players said, that it would be played without spectators. It's weird. It is essential that security is maintained and that we approach this normal slowly.

Novak Djokovic even claims that he is considering participating in the US Open if the organizers insist that the tennis player can only have one team member with him. Isn't it really possible to win a grand slam tournament without it?
- It will be very interesting. It will probably be more equal, because the top players have a really big advantage in having their own masseurs, chefs or agents. Basically, it's not even a return to the old days, because I still remember that they only traveled to tournaments with a coach.

Has the current situation affected you financially as well, as there are no tournaments and nothing to comment on?
- Of course, they suspended our work as soon as it all started.

Right after your tennis career, you moved to the opposite side and you are a moderator and commentator. What is the biggest change compared to fighting on the court?
- There are a lot of differences. This job is even harder than playing tennis, which few people believe, but it is. I have much more respect for journalistic work and it consumes a lot of time in particular. If I work for Amazon, for example, it's quiet from six in the morning until midnight. I was at the US Open for three weeks last year and I never once had time to go to town for dinner because I just didn't have time. As a player, I always had at least a day off, thanks to which I had time for myself. You can't do that here, because you have to focus 100 percent, look fresh at nine in the morning and also at midnight. However, I really appreciate it, because I immediately received offers from practically the largest stations. Everyone pushes for such positions after a career, so I am extremely grateful for that and I worked to be where I am.

What's the hardest part?
- It is mentally very demanding, because as a player you need especially fitness, but here it is reversed. The main difference is that if you don't concentrate for a while during a duel on the court, no one will notice, but everyone will hear and see it right in front of the camera. It's more of a responsibility and everything is in English.
Daniela admits that working in a studio is extremely exhausting and often spends whole days in it.

Was this your plan or did you let things go?
- I was used to the camera from an early age, but I didn't expect it to come so fast and be taken under the wings of the biggest stations.

Do you feel more respect from tennis players in conversations than if there was a "regular" journalist on the other side?
- It's probably the most beautiful thing about my job that I feel very open about getting to know each other from playing times. There is mutual trust and that is why they will tell me things they would not say elsewhere, because they know that I respect their borders.

With whom do you communicate best and with whom, on the contrary, is it more difficult?
- Best with Federer, because every word he says is an incredibly deep thought. The same goes for Djokovic. They both go in depth in the conversations, and mainly from two questions, you suddenly have a 10-minute interview. Here, too, I understood why they are such champions, because they have it in them. Kobe Bryant was the same. I feel that the bigger the star, the more humility and sincerity. In addition, you feel the presence from them that they are there with you and do not think about what they will do in an hour. It's harder with women, sometimes you feel it's not honest and they use trained phrases. But not to be negative, it's nice with women too, but men are better in that regard. Now I do podcasts and for example Djokovic's wife Jelena was great. Ivan Lendl same, I'm very proud of that, as we talked. And Chris Evert. I just feel that the bigger the name, the better.

She has his own podcast, which she enjoys immensely
In addition to moderating, Hantuchová also devotes herself to her own podcast called THE REAL DNA, to which she invites tennis legends and socially famous personalities. "I've been thinking about it for a long time thanks to how I started working on TV and doing interviews with players. Whenever we needed someone to study, I handled it. Personally, I really enjoy podcasts because it's a different form of communication and it's beautiful how those guests open up. I also study with them, because they are all people I respect immensely. You can go much deeper in them. ”

What does your normal day at the tournament look like? Is it more challenging than when you were an active player?
- I'm not the boss of my time anymore. When it is said that it is being done, it is being done. As a player, I had my team in the tournament and now it's like me and 20 people telling me what to do. From the beginning, it was like I was just opening my mouth. I've simply been at matches all day now, while during my playing career I trained, played a match, gave interviews to the media and had time off.

Do you sometimes get used to playing or it doesn't pull you in the yard?
- Vera doesn't pull, but I always appreciate them inviting me to legends. Thus, a year ago, I was at an exhibition in Romania, where I played against Simona Halepová in front of 30,000 people. So far, I don't understand that I voluntarily agreed to stand up to the world unit, but I managed it (laughs). When they invite me somewhere, I like to play, but in normal life I don't miss tennis at all.

You were indirect in tennis. Don't you want to open your own academy or be a coach in the future?
- I am currently focusing on the current work, which has got off to a great start. I might consider some personal coaching advice, but not a long-term collaboration that I would have to devote all my time to. But as they say - never speak never.

You travel around the world, spending most of the year abroad. But where do you feel at home?
- Here in Slovakia.

Didn't you want to focus more on your private life and start a family after your tennis career? Still, age cannot be stopped.
- I'm still planning that, nothing changes, but as you say - age in the sports world and life is quite an unrealistic number. I'm 37 years old, but I've spent the last 30 years in the yard, so when it came to relationships, I didn't have much time to build them. It may seem like I'm old, but I feel like I'm just starting to live.

You say you haven't had time for relationships during your career, but now that you spend all day commenting, it's probably no better.
- Yes. I had such an exclamation point that I have to slow down and find time for it. I acknowledge that.

So you still believe you'll find the right one?
- I see no reason why I shouldn't believe it.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. June 2020 17:16 

Local Time:
today, 08:00 | Sports | tennis
A big life decision: Hantuchová said goodbye to a nomadic life

There is only one home. This is the motto of tennis star Daniela Hantuchová (37), when she packed her suitcases after eighteen years and left the tax haven in Monaco.
The former fifth player in the world definitely returned to her native Slovakia about a month ago, where she plans to start a family. "It's best at home," Daniela explained.

The winner of seven WTA singles tournaments during her eighteen-year professional career has visited almost every country on the planet. "Maybe I haven't been to Alaska, Siberia and other colder destinations. But it is true that I have marched almost all over the world, " Hantuchová told Jojkár's Top Star. Property in the Principality of Monaco has been a refuge for almost two decades. "It suited me there when I was playing. The training conditions there were amazing. But when I finished tennis, it occurred to me that it didn't tell me anything there anymore," continued one of the most beautiful sportswomen on the planet.

Daniela has a whole family and a circle of friends in Slovakia. People with whom she can not only share her joys, but also cry on their shoulders if her life brings something bad to her path.Something that will bother her and that is difficult to communicate over the phone or the Internet. "I said to myself that I have family and friends here, so there is nothing to deal with. The energy I get here is mainly from them. When I was younger, I didn't realize that it was important, " thought the two-time Indian Wells champion, adding:" I saw many other benefits abroad - the sea, the sun and the lifestyle. Maybe by trying and living it, I realized that the best thing is at home. It may be a cliché, but it is so. ”And where will the long-legged beauty live? During her career, she spent her free time with her mother in Viničné. Probably her address will be there for now, until I get something to my liking.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. June 2020 16:18 

Local Time:
Shotmakers to shotcallers: When WTA stars become commentators
Chris Evert, Pam Shriver, Sam Smith and Daniela Hantuchova talk to wtatennis.com about the transition from court to broadcast booth at the end of their playing careers.
By Karen Henry

Hantuchova decided to give broadcasting a try and credits a colleague with helping her to make a smooth transition. “It came kind of naturally because the day I announced my retirement at Wimbledon was the first day of this new job,” says the Slovak former World No.5. “I just wanted to try it out, and I was very lucky to work with Jason de la Peña at Fox Sports Asia. We clicked right away, and I enjoyed it so much that I’ve never looked back.”

Laughing seems to be a common occurrence among commentators. Hantuchova recalled a time late last year when even repeated mistakes turned into a fun moment. “In the fall, we were trying to make some takes, and we were not even going live,” she says. “It was pre-recorded, and we had the usual bloopers, but when you’re trying to say something for the 20th time, the same thing, it gets really funny. I would say once the cameras are off and you’re joking around with the team, that’s a really cool part of the job.”

Hantuchova said the long hours are the biggest challenge with the job. “Obviously, the physical part of playing matches is much more demanding, but the hours, as far as how long we have to be on site, are much tougher now,” Hantuchova said. “But it’s such a wonderful job, and I think getting to be a part of tennis in a different way and understanding much more about the nature of our sport is exciting. I feel I’m learning something every single day.”

Full article @

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. July 2020 13:12 

Local Time:
Match Point Canada
Ben Lewis and Mike McIntyre provide weekly coverage of the ATP and WTA with a focus on Canada’s top players
Episode 26 - Daniela Hantuchova
Former WTA pro Daniela Hantuchova joins Match Point Canada

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. July 2020 16:22 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová on fame and success: It probably came too soon
July 20, 2020 11:49 AM
Tomáš Čorej

Daniela Hantuchová is one of the most successful tennis players in our history. In 2008, she was close to winning the Australian Open. "Honestly? I saw it for my title, "says Denník N.

In the interview he also says:

what she bought for a check from Indian Wells,
why teen players fail;
whether the young star can have friends;
why she was sorry for the union's reaction;
what will be humble tennis.

In your podcast of The Real DNA , you ask all guests which qualities they value most about themselves and others. So let's try to turn it around - which qualities do you value the most?
So I like that question. (laughs and pauses) Honesty, diligence, sincerity, naturalness and gratitude. And the most important thing is humility.

Are these qualities related to the fact that you played sports?
Sport promotes diligence, but I'm not sure about the other qualities - I'd rather say that it endangers them. That's why I'm extremely happy to keep my DNA, which is not easy at all in the sports world.

I'm not even surprised. When you were eighteen, you won a prestigious tournament in Indian Wells. You were watched live by 16,000 people and you received a check for $ 332,000, but you were still a teenager.
I don't even remember things like that from Indian Wells. Later, when I looked at the records of my matches, I asked, "What, were there really that many people?" I lived in a completely different world, I dealt with different things.

The rest of the interview is behind a paywall

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. July 2020 15:07 

Local Time:
Tennis player Daniela Hantuchová with actress Zuzana Vačková: Joint business
yesterday, 11:05

Tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (37) and well-known Slovak actress Zuzana Vačková (51) have joined forces and are working on joint plans.
Even if no one would expect this combination of beauties, the opposite is true and the girls are starting a joint business, which took them all the way to Prague. And they were not hosted there by anyone other than the legendary hitmaker who "drinks coke", Michal David. What were they looking for in him? Daniela, who still hung her professional tennis career on the nail in 2017, decided to come up with something new.

She approached the sympathetic Zuzka, who agreed with the idea and together they embarked on a new project. Apparently it will be a talk show called Dani and Zuzi . "Thank you, Daniela, for being a part of it," wrote the happy Vačková, who appreciates this opportunity. Although the girls did not reveal more details, it is certain that the former representative met her music idol Michal David thanks to the filming.

"I don't know a song that has more energy in it than Nonstop. Many days when I had had enough and I was so tired that I couldn't even go to training anymore, I just wore sneakers, played this song and suddenly I had the strength to give away, " writes Daniela, who was at home with a hitmaker at home excited.

@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next