Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 24. May 2008 18:32 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 12:10
wow, Im amazed how dankas best results were when she was in pain... specially AO. Makes you wonder what her results would've been if she was healthy, she couldve gone farther in IW and Miami thats for sure... but theres no use in thinking in the "what if". Im hoping when she comes back she can regain her form and reach great results. Get well soon danka :)

Yeah you are right. I personally didn't realized anything. Also now after hearing about her injury, I didn't thought a minute about that she might have been injured for such a long time.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. May 2008 22:51 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 11:10
Its amazing what you can do in the face of adversity. Makes her performances in the weeks leading up to the YEC and at the Australian Open seem so much more impressive considering the pain that Daniela was going through. I feel though that Daniela should of paid attention from that start cause it may of not of been as serious as it is currently, but atleast she is now paying attention to what her team and her doctor is saying and doing all she can to get onto court as soon as possible

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier III Title Holder
PostPosted: 26. May 2008 03:16 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 19:10
get well Danka!
Thats all I can say for now

Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Profile YIM

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. May 2008 22:42 

Local Time:
Oriental rain, I love your avatar. :lol:

Thank you for Daniela's interview, Martin. The translation seems very good. :P

Fan de Daniela en toutes circonstances.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. May 2008 23:21 

Local Time:
I'm surprised... nobody would have said her problems were already so serious during the AO :(

°•.•°o.O ⓓⓐⓝⓘⓔⓛⓐ ⓗⓐⓝⓣⓤ©ⓗⓞⓥⓐ .•° °•. ⓙⓤⓢⓣⓘⓝⓔ ⓗⓔⓝⓘⓝ O.o°•.•°
°•. ⓕⓔⓓⓔⓡⓔⓡ ⓜⓤⓡⓡⓐⓨ ©ⓘⓑⓤⓛⓚⓞⓥⓐ ⓢ©ⓗⓘⓐⓥⓞⓝⓔ ⓖⓐⓤⓓⓘⓞ ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓢⓞⓝ .•°

"I have a weak spot for Italians for whatever reason" - Daniela
"Oh really? I have a weak spot for top 50, Slovakian tennis players" - Albi

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. May 2008 23:28 

Local Time:

Yea, quite an apt avatar considering Daniela's injury right now. I remember that picture, the week after reaching the LA final, poor Daniela suffering from heat exhaustion, bless her!

Scott

Profile WWW

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. May 2008 23:47 

Local Time:
I thought she was sneezing on the picture. :oops:

Fan de Daniela en toutes circonstances.

Tier III Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. May 2008 05:46 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 19:10

Yea, quite an apt avatar considering Daniela's injury right now. I remember that picture, the week after reaching the LA final, poor Daniela suffering from heat exhaustion, bless her!

Scott

Thank you guys for the compliment. Yeah Scott that exactly what I was thinking while choosing that av, very timely since Danka is MIA due to injury LOL :lol: But that pic was from Sydney Intl 06 (correct me if Im wrong) I think she suffered from gastro intestinal...she retired! ;)

Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Profile YIM

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. May 2008 13:24 

Local Time:

Scott

Thank you guys for the compliment. Yeah Scott that exactly what I was thinking while choosing that av, very timely since Danka is MIA due to injury LOL :lol: But that pic was from Sydney Intl 06 (correct me if Im wrong) I think she suffered from gastro intestinal...she retired! ;)

Think your right! I know she was ill after the LA final a few years ago. Still a very apt avatar

Scott

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. May 2008 22:39 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 05:10
PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - French number one Marion Bartoli said she needed a break from tennis after suffering a demoralising first-round exit at the French Open on Wednesday.

“I’m just fed up. I’m going to turn off my mobile phone, turn off my TV set, forget about Roland Garros,” the ninth-seeded Bartoli told reporters after her 6-7 6-3 6-2 defeat at the hands of Australian Casey Dellacqua.

“I’m going to try not to think about it. Go far away, very far away. Why not take a short break, some holidays ?”

Bartoli, who reached the Wimbledon final last year, said she was too worn out to start her preparation for the grasscourt grand slam that brought her to prominence.

“Since the beginning of this year I’ve been playing and I felt tired and I thought, well, this is probably psychological, but it’s five months I’ve been feeling this, in this state, being very tired,” she said.

“So I’ll probably start practising for the season on grass, but I first want to think about myself.”

Bartoli, who picked up a back injury at the start of the season, snubbed a call-up for a Fed Cup first-round tie against China in February, saying it would be too tiring for her.

She also withdrew from the Strasbourg International last week with a wrist injury and was not fully fit for her Roland Garros campaign.

“It was a problem for me on my forehand. I had to use my wrist more, so I made many unforced errors, especially on the match point or balls I sent in the net directly,” she said.

“So that was a bit of a difficulty for me. However, I think I could have overcome that today.”

Bartoli was 6-5 up when rain ended play on Tuesday but she could not find her touch on Wednesday, bowing out after two hours and two minutes.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: excuses excuses

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. May 2008 22:59 

Local Time:
PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - French number one Marion Bartoli said she needed a break from tennis after suffering a demoralising first-round exit at the French Open on Wednesday.

“I’m just fed up. I’m going to turn off my mobile phone, turn off my TV set, forget about Roland Garros,” the ninth-seeded Bartoli told reporters after her 6-7 6-3 6-2 defeat at the hands of Australian Casey Dellacqua.

“I’m going to try not to think about it. Go far away, very far away. Why not take a short break, some holidays ?”

Bartoli, who reached the Wimbledon final last year, said she was too worn out to start her preparation for the grasscourt grand slam that brought her to prominence.

“Since the beginning of this year I’ve been playing and I felt tired and I thought, well, this is probably psychological, but it’s five months I’ve been feeling this, in this state, being very tired,” she said.

“So I’ll probably start practising for the season on grass, but I first want to think about myself.”

Bartoli, who picked up a back injury at the start of the season, snubbed a call-up for a Fed Cup first-round tie against China in February, saying it would be too tiring for her.

She also withdrew from the Strasbourg International last week with a wrist injury and was not fully fit for her Roland Garros campaign.

“It was a problem for me on my forehand. I had to use my wrist more, so I made many unforced errors, especially on the match point or balls I sent in the net directly,” she said.

“So that was a bit of a difficulty for me. However, I think I could have overcome that today.”

Bartoli was 6-5 up when rain ended play on Tuesday but she could not find her touch on Wednesday, bowing out after two hours and two minutes.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: excuses excuses

Haha, I dont even really dislike Marion that much, its just the fact I dont rate her atall and there are so many people below her in the rankings that I feel are better than her, but I must say I did have a smile on my face when i saw that she had lost today and this just adds to it

Scott

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. May 2008 23:06 

Local Time:
Hmmm i feel for her a bit. Its obviously she's a bit gutted. When your dreams are crushed like that its really disheartening i can imagine. Thats a little harsh isn't it Kristen :o I hope she finds her way.

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM
PostPosted: 6. June 2008 16:52 

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. June 2008 16:57 

Local Time:
See what happen to Danka's 25th birthday!!!

What a load of BS! Thats all im gonna say on that

Scott

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 6. June 2008 21:12 

Local Time:
See what happen to Danka's 25th birthday!!!

it's not real , they organise games on that forum , and pretend to be a tennis player.
They have to send scores, compare them with each other , that's how they make matches, difficult to explain those game rules,
it's idiotic and most off all the story's are stupid.
She's totally not like that

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 75  Next