Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

hellene fan
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 4. August 2008 09:25 

Local Time:
|20. April 2024| 10:54
kallur you are dissapointed about what? :?

Site Admin
PostPosted: 4. August 2008 10:08 

Local Time:
My friend has a similar obsession by everything Italian. Now she is in Italy for two months and even plans to move there in the near future, she says that Italian guys are "hot" and that she loves the food and fashion. Her language has improved a lot over last few months. I don't understand why Italy. What's so great about the country? Beer could taste better and I am not very fond of wine. :lol:
I would choose Norway or another Scandinavian country with beautiful nature and landscape. Plus I don't like hot weather. But that's just me.

media master
PostPosted: 4. August 2008 10:43 

Local Time:

im not sure if this is the place or thread to discuss that

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. August 2008 18:37 

Local Time:
|20. April 2024| 09:54
I'm not sure it's too much of a compliment to be described as embodying La Dolce Vita as the film was a critique of the shallowness and superficially of Italian society.

im not sure if this is the place or thread to discuss that

Is it because Daniela's a Roma fan? BTW, talking about Roma, does Daniele de Rossi remind anyone else of Lleyton Hewitt?

I don't understand why Italy. What's so great about the country? Beer could taste better and I am not very fond of wine. :lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

media master
PostPosted: 4. August 2008 19:49 

Local Time:
yes that's the reason , i know it's her choice but it hurts, i hate Roma and i hate Totti , he's the enemy

so that's why i don't want to discuss it here, first it's not really a football thread and second i know myself... :lol:

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 19:30 

Local Time:

French article on Daniela, but it's basically an amalgamation of the Italy feature on the WTA site and things Daniela's said on her site although I was surprised to read about Wozniacki beating her in Berlin.

Roma offer big discounts on season tickets for female fans under their rosa giallorosa scheme, which comes to almost 50% off for the most expensive tickets. €660 for women; €1250 for men. I learned that from spangly princess, who blogs on life in Rome and AS Roma.

media master
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 20:12 

Local Time:
http://www.myfreesport.fr/sports/tennis/0/mamma-mia-hantuchova-pose-pour-italie-49886.html

French article on Daniela, but it's basically an amalgamation of the Italy feature on the WTA site and things Daniela's said on her site although I was surprised to read about Wozniacki beating her in Berlin.

Roma offer big discounts on season tickets for female fans under their rosa giallorosa scheme, which comes to almost 50% off for the most expensive tickets. €660 for women; €1250 for men. I learned that from spangly princess, who blogs on life in Rome and AS Roma.

wozniacki beating her in Berlin ? when ?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 21:06 

Local Time:
Battue au premier tour du tournoi de Berlin au début du mois de mai par la Danoise Caroline Wozniacki, Daniela Hantuchova a du faire un break pour soigner une fracture de fatigue.

I think they could fact check a little better.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 21:36 

Local Time:
http://www.myfreesport.fr/sports/tennis/0/mamma-mia-hantuchova-pose-pour-italie-49886.html

wozniacki and Danka have never meet. I would remember. And I certainly would have remembered if they had met in Berlin since I was there. Caro beat Golovin and then lost to Dulko.

Profile WWW

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 21:59 

Local Time:
yep, they never played each other. But nice introduction of the article though :lol:

its like when in some articles is written, Daniela would be czech.. :?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 22:42 

Local Time:
|20. April 2024| 03:54
yep, they never played each other. But nice introduction of the article though :lol:

its like when in some articles is written, Daniela would be czech.. :?

Or Russian, when ESPN reported on the Serena match at Wimbledon last year.

media master
PostPosted: 5. August 2008 22:46 

Local Time:

wozniacki and Danka have never meet. I would remember. And I certainly would have remembered if they had met in Berlin since I was there. Caro beat Golovin and then lost to Dulko.

yeah that's why i reacted, they never meet
i had no idea what he was saying

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 6. August 2008 03:14 

Local Time:
Hello, is there any news on Daniela in Beijing? Is she there already? Any pics? Ive seen some new photos from other players arriving there and on training. ;)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2008 08:57 

Local Time:
Hello, is there any news on Daniela in Beijing? Is she there already? Any pics? Ive seen some new photos from other players arriving there and on training. ;)

There is a diary entry on her new website about the olympics or atleast about her build up to the olympics. Might be worth checking out

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 6. August 2008 12:28 

Local Time:

yes , she's already their, some training pics on Belga

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 75  Next