Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 28. November 2010 01:12 

Local Time:
|17. May 2024| 23:17
Returns to School
Daniela Hantuchova exchange of education as a career, now it is correct

Beauty of the tennis courts for the career college fails to do, now it wants to change. Daniela Hantuchova begins at twenty-seven years to think about the back door. It is only in the family, which has a college degree. "I have only high school, so a little behind. I'm thinking because of some high. The direction I have not chosen yet, but it pulls me in management or fashion design. In the future I would wear, the Council proposed, " revealed Plus for 7 days.
Charming tennis player dreams of its own brand of clothing, which would confer his name. "It would be great, but yet I let it free flow. I realize that I started again from scratch, but it attracts me".

God repays:
Hantuchova does not want to be as many tennis players, who devoted a lifetime sport, and after a career do not know what to do next. "Ongoing need to think about the back door. Can anything happen, so must have in reserve and other options, " considered pragmatic and hopes that the tennis world will be able to leave at the right time. "Some can not, it's very difficult. We devote this entire life, so few people can finally close this chapter. " Hantuchova was the star of his position and given to charity, in the future in this respect, wants to engage more and more. "Many people do just to improve your image, so the very purpose is lost," Daniela was angry and surprisingly admits that already has everything, after what she desired in life, so it's time to repay it. "I tin god gifted talent, he gave me more than I could have wished."

She began to cook:
Uvravená tennis player, she falls silent when the talk turns into its relationship with Italian fitnestrénerom March Panichi. A month ago, while acknowledging the track, but in her speech still is not. When it asks if you have a chance to win her heart now other men, who make up to her, mysteriously adding: "We always have a chance. But man must learn primarily from within. This is for my work when I travel so much, the hardest. " Daniela is an optimist. She believes that once it is successful, start a family and maintain wellbeing. This however is not as sweet doing nothing. "All my life I was active, because tennis games have twenty-one years at home so I would definitely neobsedela. Prance around the house in the apron, it really is not anything for me. It is true that I prepare for family life. Recently, I was very caught cooking. It's great for me to relax. Therefore, I am in a tournament like when we have a suite with kitchen, "professes to.

ERIK Kollárik
@google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. November 2010 01:36 

Local Time:
Hantuchova yearns for Olympic medals in London

The best Slovak tennis player now, Poprad native Daniela Hantuchova has won all major tournaments of the world, so. Grand Slam - Wimbledon , Australian Open , Roland Garros and U.S. Open . It succeeded, however, in mixed doubles, not singles, which is of greatest importance to every tennis player.

Pleso. Preparation for the new season started 27-year player unusual in the High Tatras. In recent years, largely prepared in the USA. Together with his fitness trainer Richard Galovič chose this time change.

"Hotel is in excellent level, especially wellness and spa are beautiful. Panoramic view of Tatra mountains is wonderful. Cold and snow I like, since childhood I have tried is in addition to tennis and skiing. Brother always said with a smile that can be glad that I finally opted for tennis, because not freeze out there somewhere. Certainly I do not regret that I decided just for tennis, but also to have very close to skiing. One of the most beautiful things in life, when a man can do something of his choice and what it entertains. Tennis has given me a lot not only from the sports page. It is a university of life, through what one has to go and jump. Maybe it looks easy, but it is not so. tennis players are still on the road, have no time for anything and rarely are at home. But that belongs to it," the rozhovorila Hantuchova, who in 2003 was the fifth best musician of the world in singles and the year before their fifth position in the WTA rankings included the doubles.

She loves golf and anything do those on the beach
What does Daniela Council leisure? "Mostly it is active recreation, either skiing or golf. Very much like to have on the beach and doing nothing. When a man maka entire year, those few days off I like to savor the full relaxation. Being half a day in the spa, go for massages and relaxing, also need," suggested the winner of three WTA tournaments in singles and eight doubles.

Dream is to win Grand Slam
Although Daniel is a professional in the carousel of the WTA Tour since 1999, at the end of the sporting career has not nepomýšľa.

"I still have many goals that I wanted to meet. Biggest dream is definitely to win the Grand Slam. In Australia in 2008, I have to be pretty close and I had a great chance. Tennis I then had to win the whole tournament, semifinal I had the game very well and played with in the finals would have waited for Maria Sharapova. That is not sport, sometimes it must also have a little luck. But it is good that I have been in that position. I know it's possible, but I i am aware that it is very difficult and that it certainly does not come," underlined D. Hantuchova.

The mix has made everything
His greatest success was in mixed doubles. With four different partners, winning all four Grand Slam tournaments. In 2001 she won Wimbledon with Leos Friedl, the 2002 Australian Open with Kevin Ullyettom, the 2005 Roland Garros with Fabrice Santoro and the U.S. Open with Mahesh Bhupathi.

"Hard to say with which of them I played the best. All these were great guys. I've always collected such, which I knew to be fun. We never did not go into the tournament with a team that we want to win. I always enjoy it would only take as a supplement in singles and doubles, and I was completely one, as it turns out. Maybe because I was released I played well. If only I could have managed something well in singles, " said Hantuchova, who, for tenistiek by her own words, best understood with Švajčiarkou Martina Hingis and her doubles partner from the Japanese Ai Sugijamovou.

Najväčším model Miloš Mečíř
Daniel is already based model for tennis stars. But who was her biggest idol? "Already when I was five years, it was Milos Mečíř, when it won the Olympics . It is the Olympics is the biggest challenge for me. Is this because of what I started playing tennis. The next is already on less than two years in London , so it is It is certainly my biggest goal," stressed D. Hantuchova.

Spend Christmas at home
Christmas holidays in enjoying the family circle and for them it is waiting traditional Australian tour.

"Right after Christmas we fly to Brisbane, followed by Sydney and Melbourne. At Christmas, I always arrived at least 2 to 3 days home, although I have trained abroad. Very much looking forward to it already. At home we have probably the most traditional Christmas, what can be and especially all of us together, what is the most beautiful," said Hantuchova, who, in her own words, already looking forward to this year's battle in the Fed Cup, where the Slovaks Czechs welcome home.

"The Fed Cup I always have fond memories, especially for 2002 when we won it all. We appreciate this victory most of all that I have achieved so far," said D. Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. December 2010 18:45 

Local Time:
Hantuchova will be more at home
03.12.2010 00:00, Tennis, Talk (0)

Daniela Hantuchova launched this week to fully prepare for the new tennis year

Cooperation Daniela Hantuchova aMateja Lipták these days fully launched. Thus, the Fed in April congratulated the captain, when in Belgrade defeated Jelena Jankovic, greatly helped the team to return to Slovakia in Fed Cup World Group. (Photo: AP / Pavel Neubauer)

Have you started preparing for next season? - We approached Daniela Hantuchova, Slovakia, the current best tennis player.
"Yes, I started. This week in Bratislava. "

Since the tennis year is always taking off in the heat of the southern hemisphere, you used to go to training in similar conditions. Going well now?
"Not now. This and next week I spend with coach Matthias Liptov citizens in Bratislava. Just want to bounce some time in training even in Monte Carlo. "

However, this means that there will have to train in the hall.
"Just that I would like there to train outdoors. There may also be in December to prepare the conditions outdoors. I know this from history. "

Where are you going for Christmas?
"As always, at home in Bratislava. Even if I did not have Slovak coach, so it was. And now it is completely logical that here in Monte Carlo back. "

We learned that last week you were in the High Tatras. The local belonged to stay a little longer to start preparing for next season, or you have approached it like the rest of the past?
"Above all it was a fantasy! Well there I rest, I found the hotel excellent conditions for rehabilitation, little did I was also given condition. Everything was covered in snow, I mentioned there in my childhood, part of which I have just lived in the Tatras. "

We know you're a native of Poprad, but you grew up in Bratislava. As it was with the Tatras in childhood?
"In Poprad Mamin brother still live, there used to be a grandmother from mother's side, in my childhood, I often went there. I also learned to ski, which I still have a fan. I really Tatras and beautiful childhood memories that I have revived in recent days. "

Returning to the courts. What tennis year is now behind you?
"Such a fifty-fifty. I have played many good matches, but also those in which I play sorry. But I know accept that tennis brings victories and defeats. Failures are very bothered about. "

Failures thus let aside ... That you particularly pleased with the results?
"The most memorable of the year for me remains that I won the Federation Cup in Belgrade over Jelena Jankovic progressed and we back into the world group. And before I beat Jelena in Charleston and advanced to the semifinals of the local tournament. "

What is the goal in mind for next year?
"What are the rankings, no specific. Tennis I want to continue to enjoy, to entertain him. But so that even matches the training sessions will give all of myself to what I can not complain. The main wish is that I was healthy. Otherwise, I can not devote himself to tennis. Like this year when I suffered from shoulder, which often prevent me play better, and achieve successful results. "

Exactly when he started working with your new coach Matthias Liptov citizens?
"Fill up now, since this is the start of preparation for the new tennis year. True, it is known that we have already experienced one common tournament in Bali. "

What a change from that promise?
"I am delighted that after thirteen years, when I spent Joseph Bulko, I again Slovak coach. To cooperate with Maťom look forward. We started from scratch, since we already know more in the Fed Cup team. "

You define the time of your cooperation?
"That's it. We go along to next year. We'll see how long it will last us. From experience I know that everything is not exactly to plan in advance. "

You will be in this new situation to return between events or tournament boats always in Bratislava?
"Not always. Often also in Monte Carlo, where I have also my home. "

Already know when traveling for the Australian tournament? Where you play against Grand Slam event in Melbourne?
"I leave shortly after Christmas, so I can still pretty well in Brisbane, Zamak 'before the first tournament. From there we will go to Sydney and subsequently at the Australian Open. "

Prosecute in these days and something in addition to training responsibilities?
"If in the count and rehabilitation, is what tennis is concerned, really pretty. But I really enjoy stay at home, helping in the kitchen to cook. A bit of catching up with what I missed in the past when I had foreign coaches. I try to be as much as possible not only with family but also with some friends. "

He will be better understood

Daniela Hantuchova, during our conversation zažartovala and for its own account. "Maybe I'm in cooperation with Maťom Liptov citizens help, that he will understand better than a foreign coach. Under their influence on the court as if I thought about and acted in English, but now I can fully return to Slovak," laughed the former fifth best tennis player in the world.

CARD DANIELA HANTUCHOVA

She was born on 23rd April 1983 in Poprad, has resided in Monte Carlo.

Tennis game right-handed, two-handed backhand, a pro since May 1999.

IS HIGH 181 cm, is 62 kg.

WORLDWIDE scale is at 30 site was highest at 5 rung (forwarded there in January 2003) - not only in singles but in doubles.

MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS Grand Slam: the singles semifinals of the 2008 Australian Open, quarterfinals of Wimbledon 2002, U.S. Open 2002, Australian Open 2003; quadruple winner of mixed doubles - with Czechs Friedl at Wimbledon 2001, with Zimbabwe Ullyettom of Melbourne in 2002, the Frenchman Santoro at Roland Garros 2005 Indians and Bhupathi at the U.S. Open the 2005th

A winner of three WTA tournaments - Indian Wells 2002 and 2007, Linz 2007th It boasts a triumph in the Federation Cup (2002) and profits of Hopman Cup (with Dominik Hrbaty 2005).

Tennis tournament earned $ 7,217,292.

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. December 2010 01:13 

Local Time:
Sexy as ever! Hantuchova was christened its new calendar

Shines again! Slovak Daniela Hantuchova tennis unit (27) in recent weeks has charmed his visage. Even the baptism of their new calendar looked great.

It seems that its too slim figure is already past. Daniela your calendar krstila Öttevény in Hungarian, in the Chateau Chateau Földváry, which belongs to her
brother Igor.

"Now I have more time to eat," Hantuchova responded. "I am satisfied calendar is beautiful. It is the merit of all who worked on it. Brano Šimončík did really good photos," she said.

Shooting several hours pretty tennis player could take: "Absolutely I had no idea how many bots awaits me. I had to repeatedly be expected to change, modify, makeup and hairstyle. I feel better tennis player than a model."

Hantuchova has decided that the proceeds from calendar sales will be donated to children suffering from HIV virus in Cambodia, which financially supports. "Idea to support children in Cambodia was a few years ago, when I had the feeling that tennis has given me a lot and it is time to return it back" she said.

Calendar baptized gold dust photographer Branislav Šimončík and for sale will be available in the coming days.
@ google translation.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 9. December 2010 13:48 

Local Time:

Year 2011 Calendar from Tennis Star Daniela Hantuchova

Wherever she appears, either on the tennis court or on the glossy magazine cover, Daniela Hantuchova, a Slovakia born successful tennis player and a young sexy woman, she always attracts attention of the audience. These days, when all the people anticipate magic of the New Year, when the Christmas spirit has already come to many villages and cities around the globe, and merry tinkling of the bells on Santa’s sleigh is about to appear from far away, Daniela brings a new gift to the army of her fans and those who love fashion photography, art, and design.

Shooting for the New Year 2011 calendar, featuring exclusive photographs of Daniela, has just been completed in The Chateau Földváry castle in Hungary, and while the printed calendars need some time for the paint to dry before they are available for purchase at Daniela’s website (), Cruzine is happy to announce an exclusive opportunity for our readers and all the fans of Daniela Hantuchova to be the first to view the photos, included in the calendar, right now and right here. With the generous permission of Daniella, Cruzine magazine is the first online location, where 13 original photographs from the calendar plus 2 bonus pictures will be available.

Along with her professional activities, Daniela also takes an active part in charity events. This calendar is the next of her initiatives to raise money for charity purposes. Hence, all the funds, received from the sales of the calendar, will be directed to help children with HIV diagnosis in one of the hospitals in Cambodia, called The House of Smile. Cruzine is proud to participate in such a noble activity, helping Daniela to promote the calendar and spread the word about it in the virtual world of the Internet.

Beautiful nature of Ottevény village in Hungary, where the Chateau Földváry is located, along with the charming atmosphere of the castle itself, turned the work on this calendar into “a great experience and lot of fun as well”, as Daniela said. By the way, the choice of Chateau Földváry was not accidental: this 19th century castle offers a unique atmosphere of nobleness, beauty, family values, and honorable legacy. Inspired by such atmosphere and the charity purpose of the work, Daniela and the team of photographers and designers devoted their time and efforts to help children in Cambodia. The new calendar is the result of this great work.

Thanks to the natural charm of Daniela Hantuchova and the ultimate skills of the photographer Brano Simoncik, style designer Lukas Kimlicka, and hair stylist Janko Molnar, 13 unique images where created for the calendar, each opening new Daniela and revealing some unique even intimate parts of her soul. Turning the pages of the calendar, you will be able to see the same yet different person on the pictures. Here you see a passionate and committed woman with a desire and dedication in her eyes, but once you turn the page you’ll immediately see Daniela in an absolutely different role of a charmingly naïve girl with enchanting smile and fascinating curls. Though Daniela appears in many different roles in this calendar, she does not play all those roles but rather lives them, every time revealing to us just another unique part of her versatile and rich inner world.

Speaking about Daniela Hantuchova calendar, it is impossible not to pay attention to one simple yet meaningful detail – designers chose black-and-white photography for most of the pictures. What is this – a desire to underline the style and glamour of the calendar or just an effort to concentrate on the personality rather than on the color palette? Actually, here we see nothing but a professional move to combine all the mentioned purposes and create the art work, where style and fashion meets personality and humanity, underlining and amplifying each other.

Before we proceed to the enchanting pictures of Daniela from her calendar, let us offer you another gift for our readers – this is an exclusive interview for Cruzine magazine, where Daniela answered a few questions about her experience with making this calendar.
Interview

Q: Daniela, first of all, let us thank you for investing your time and talking with us today. We have just enjoyed your fantastic pictures for the Year 2011 calendar. What is your personal understanding of the key purpose of this calendar?

A: Purpose of this calendar is pretty simple – my charity in Kambodgia … we were thinking how to improve our work there for the kids that need it very much and thought that this could be at least a small step to make people aware of the problems there and help to support a good cause.

Q: As we know it took only 2 days to shoot all the pictures for this calendar. What motivated you personally and the team of designers to finalize the project in such a short period of time producing, at the same time, absolutely ultimate results?

A: The whole team did a fantastic job and the photographer Brano Simoncik is absolutely great … it was amazing that we were able to do it all over the period of only two days (actually day and half) since to my busy schedule I couldn’t find more time than that … but I guess sometimes when there is less time the results are better :).

Q: Daniela, we believe that there are many similarities between sport and art. For example, both require inspiration to achieve success. What things inspire you for your achievements in sport and, maybe, in personal life?

A: Yes there is definitely a close connection between art and sport and many similarities, in this case we have tried to give people a different look to how they see me in the sport world and make it more as a piece of art … whatever I do, whether it is playing tennis or work outside the court I’m always motivated to get the best results and only do it 100%.

Q: You appear as a professional fashion model on the calendar. What do you like about this particular role?

A: Like I said I have really enjoyed beeing part of this project since it felt more like beeing part of an art than a modeling project and we already have different idea for next year shooting … the photographer is very creative which was the key in doing 13 different looks in two days time!

Q: Are there any other design projects where you participated as a model?

A: I love being part of either fashion or art projects where I actually don’t represent myself but a certain brand or project. In the future I would love to have my own fashion label since designing is something I have been always the most interested in outside my tennis world.

Q: Our magazine Cruzine is devoted to all types of design and visual art. Are there any specific forms of art you are interested in?

A: I know this may be surpising but I love so much the art of sailing and boats, the way they design boats in todays world is pretty amazing and it’s my dream to have one after I stop playing tennis … obviously I love interior design as well since my brother is a excellent architect so I guess the taste for art we have got a bit in the family :).

Q: The world knows you as a successful tennis player. What do you love in tennis most?

A: Well I just think it is the most beautiful sport in the world and it is a big privilege to wake every morning and do something that I love so much which is playing the game :).

Q: What advice could you give to young people, who just start their career in professional tennis?

A: That tennis is not everything and that there are many more important things in life such as family, right education, having fun with whatever we do and not to take it too seriously!

Q: Since we are all going to celebrate Christmas and New Year soon, have you already made your wish for Santa Clause, and what are you expecting to receive from him this year (if not a secret, of course)?

A: Well my biggest wish for xmas is always for family to be healthy as that’s the most important thing, everything else doesn’t matter …

Q: Have you already chosen the place to celebrate this New Year?

A: For new year I will already have to be in Australia preparing for my first tournament which starts in Brisbane.

Thank you, Daniela, for this interview. It was a great pleasure for us, and we are sure it will be a great pleasure for our readers as well as your fans to read it at the pages of Cruzine magazine. We wish you all the best!

Having no right to distract you from viewing the calendar pictures any longer, we are pleased to invite you to scroll down and enjoy the entire set of Daniela Hantuchova calendar photographs. Just let us remind you once again – this calendar is a charity initiative, so, if you are a fan of Daniela, please, consider purchasing the calendar in print from the official website of Daniela Hantuchova to make your personal contribution in the noble work of helping children with HIV in Cambodia. After enjoying all the photographs, be prepared to check out one more unique gift from Cruzine and Daniela…

Source:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. December 2010 01:29 

Local Time:
Wiki-What?! with Daniela Hantuchova.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. December 2010 17:41 

Local Time:
Hantuchova a video game for itself yet unplayed

Daniela Hantuchova
more obrázokAutor: SITA
12:11 | Today | SITA, Reuters

Bratislava - Daniela Hantuchova French friend would prepare pancakes crepes with Nutella, although she said. "I know that loves Italian cuisine."

Slovak tennis unit revealed that the lightweight four-minute video profile, published by the Women's Tennis Association WTA.

Poprad native in frivolous exploratory interview traditionally did not know the length of his legs and only with great difficulty folded three countries, which is the most popular on the Internet: "Japan? Australia? Will not the U.S. or Canada. Slovakia? Yes? This I had to start!" Subsequently, the spovedajúceho aware that the list is completed by Indonesia and the Philippines.

Even bigger problem render the former top five world rankings indicate a computer game, which served as the template.

"I know that such a thing exists, but I never played with myself. Nintendo? That Virtua Tennis 2009? Good to know ..."

Hantuchova reminded that the tennis has started to pay under the leadership of a grandmother for her first impulse was to investigate Miloslav Mecir triumph at the Olympic Games 1988 in Seoul.

Reliably remembered that the first member of the Top 10, which acquired the scalp, a Frenchwoman Nathalie Tauziat. Noted that her favorite song is One by U2 and the film Gladiator.

Liptak Fed Cup team captain remains
Boss Daniela Hantuchova in the Slovak Fed Cup team in 2011 Matej Liptak.

With the guidance of Slovak Tennis Association has agreed to extend cooperation and 5th-6th February to lead team in first match round World Group Fed Cup against the Czech Republic in Bratislava NTC Sibamac arena.

"Matthew Liptak remains Slovak Fed Cup team captain, we have signed with him a new contract for 2011. In his work we are very happy, because in April he managed to fight their way with girls between the elite world number eight after a valuable victory in Serbia. From 1 November Mato was also personal coach to Daniela Hantuchova, but I do not see any problem with regard to his work in the Fed Cup team," said Secretary General of Slovak Tennis Association Igor Moško.

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova: She hired a Slovak

Alongside Daniela Hantuchova (27) is a new coach - Matthew Liptak. "Being a Slovak, so maybe it will also better understand what you want from me," commented coach laughed change Hantuchova, who was last coach of his native country thirteen years ago.

TODAY, 14:59 | News | 0 comments
Daniela Hantuchova (WTA ©)

"Mata known from the Federation Cup matches, always matches me perfectly prepared. I am happy that my accepting the offer," said the former world player of the fifth. And why did you decide on Lipták? "They're trying to develop my strengths. He does not want to duplicate the style of someone else."

Liptak is one of the most sought-after young coaches. In the past, Beck brought to 36 place in the ATP rankings, came after the world's hundred year's semifinalist at Wimbledon Petra Kvitova. In December 2008, the Slovak captain fedcupového place team. Šéftrenéra also served as the National Tennis Centre (NTC) and a personal coach Slovak leader Lukas Lacko. "Daniela has contacted me during the year. At that time I have refused because I had unfinished work in the NTC and we worked with Luke."
Hantuchova still ahead poses a major objective. "One of them is again to win the WTA tournament and achieve better results in the Grand Slam tournament. The primary goal is but a return to the world top twenty," the player.

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. December 2010 21:22 

Local Time:
|18. May 2024| 00:17
top 20 main goal more realistic goal than top 10 which was her goal for 2010.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. December 2010 03:42 

Local Time:
Wiki-What?! with Daniela Hantuchova.

Cute :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 13. December 2010 20:26 

Local Time:
|17. May 2024| 15:17

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 15. December 2010 13:03 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. December 2010 21:43 

Local Time:
Daniela's the 2010 Slovak Player of the Year.

Lacko, and Hantuchova best tennis player of the year

RATISLAVA - Tennis Player of the Year 2010 in Slovakia in traditional Slovak Tennis Association poll became Lukas Lacko (23) and Daniela Hantuchova (27). Awards Ceremony for the 17th year was held on Thursday at the premises of the National Tennis Centre inBratislava. View contributed 92 officials, coaches and media.

Hantuchova, currently 30th in the WTA world rankings, after two firsts Dominika Cibulkova enforce the seventh time in his career, the season premiere of the 2007th With 7 successes are pushed to the front of the historical sequence to Karol Kucera and Dominik Hrbaty. Poprad native Hantuchova was forced in April in the absence of major Cibulkove strojkyňou national team return to World Group Fed Cup. On an individual level, fought its way to the finals in Monterrey, Mexico, and was in the semifinals in Charleston, San Diego and at year-end "selection" events Tournament of Champions on the Indonesian island of Bali. At Grand Slam level, Hantuchova fought its way between the top 16 at Roland Garros.

Daniela Hantuchova missed the ceremony, give priority to training in Monte Carlo. "I regret that I can be inBratislava, because the leadership has more than pleased. 'Work hard' is, however, before the new season and I think that training is now more important than celebrating. I hope that this year is about me based on the results manage to surpass Charles Kucera and Dominik Hrbaty in the historical statistics on the number of firsts and served them will no longer be able to come and personally," Hantuchova said during a conference call for Slovak media on land STZ.

In balancing the season, said: "Certainly the Fed very much appreciate victory over Serb Jelena Jankovic. It was a lot of nice matches, but also those that did not meet me and I have read that I should win them. Overall, therefore it was 50:50 so, so year in order - nothing particularly fantastic, but I think bad. I'm glad I'm at the end of the season improved impression of the procedure in the semifinals of the championship in Bali. I was based mainly from February to April: I got to the semifinals in Charleston, before I was in the finals in Monterrey, already in Miami, I played very well. At the end of this period came the Fed Cup, where we are due to problems with air transport came late. Moreover, I had completely shoot him arm. forces if it was not really much but also thanks to the master to an existing team and my coach Matt Liptov citizens I was able to mobilize to beat Jankovic and help the team return to World Group. I wish I had the summer at major tournaments in San Diego did not lay down, finish the season has been so difficult that has plagued the shoulder. Overall, I can not complain: it was a relatively good year, but I hope that there will be even better."
Hantuchova loses in spite of mature age determination to work for themselves: "Have you truly realize how long I was on the circuit. To have passed very quickly. My motivation is still high and it shows also how I have now added to the training. I while feeling that I have something to prove their surroundings, but as for me that I was satisfied with myself. Either to give it one hundred percent, or I could end up straight. While taste remains, however, so why not? always be something to improve technically and tactically, perhaps the results will come."
@ google translation.

Results Polls Tennis Player of 2010

Men: 1 Lukas Lacko 279 b., 2 Karol Beck 109, 3 Martin Klizan 90
Women: 1 Daniela Hantuchova 297, 2 Dominika Cibulkova 244, 3 Magdalena Rybarikova 59
Junior: 1 Filip Horanský 340
Juniors: 1 Jana Čepelová 332
Teams: 1 Women's team in the Federation Cup 334
Talents: 1 Carolina Schmiedlová 192
Wheelchair: David Chabreček

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. December 2010 19:55 

Local Time:
" a relatively good year" :roll: :roll: :roll: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Deluded doesn't even begin to describe it.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 18. December 2010 01:27 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: I want to be happy with you
17.12.2010 19:45, Tennis

Acting on Thursday and has a total of seven-year Slovak Tennis player Daniela Hantuchova will only abstain from home for the holidays. The Monte Carlo arrives just before Christmas and will fly to Australia immediately after them.

"The time to prepare before the first tournament in Brisbane will not be optimal given that begins Jan. 3, which is relatively early. The careful adaptation should be at least 8-9 days," said Daniela Hantuchova, who is currently in the pipeline at Monaco sky: "Away you can still play. It's comparable to Florida, where the morning also live decent winter. Now there's a lot of ATP players and I am available for sparing the French, who play on the satellite circuit. The quality can not complain. "

Hantuchova in November entered into cooperation with the Fed Cup team captain SR MatejomLiptákom, part-season spent in the High Tatras, appeared in the early presentation of the project outputs Team Slovakia and 'slovak' backgrounds and activities was also reflected in other components of training: "Condition is now preparing to Maros Molnár, with which we know very long time - with him I actually started when I was 12 years. "

Dvadsaťsedemročná a former fifth player of the WTA world rankings in connection with the aspirations stated before the 2011 season. "I would like to improve a few things technical and tactical nature. Personally, I am happy to do a match in any such exercise that we have with Maťom could say that we did everything we could. What are the results, it remains to be seen. It is important that I was satisfied with myself. "

Strojkyňu Fed Cup team return to World Group SR plagued not only at the end of last season shoulder: "The first part of my training was focused on rehabilitation at the expense of other things. Another possibility or not. Every day I trained under the supervision of a physiotherapist and has continued this. Occupies I do a lot of time, but this is a necessary part of my training. "

New in the initial stage of the season will start on February Hantuchova events in Thailand in the week, when taking indoor tournament in Paris: "Yes, I plan to participate in Pattaya. Organisers have already approached several times in the past. However, it will take time. The play is Fed once a week. "

Daniela Hantuchova at the conclusion of the interview and added not only wish for the coming year: "I wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas full of love, survival and well-being festive in the ring next. The new 2011, especially good health."

SITA
@google translation.

Yesssss!!!! Dani definitely confirmed to Thailand. I'm glad to see you very soon. :beer:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. December 2010 12:06 

Local Time:
Benji, just go and support someone else.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 75  Next