Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 19. November 2009 01:46 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 00:44
It's Dani house in Monaco???? good view... ;)

I found this.
Slovak tennis unit for several years for tax advantages lives in Monaco, she said, and no plans to change nothing. Although clearly meant to back door and the old knees are probably intends to establish the native breast.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. November 2009 01:47 

Local Time:
Ooo, looks very nice! Alright if you've got the money :)

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. November 2009 18:43 

Local Time:

Hantuchova on HN: My IQ plays in tennis against me

Arrogant or conceited. Slovak woman, whose membership of our country, only confirms the place of birth. This is mostly an opinion on the best tennis player Daniela Hantuchova of our history (the slide).
"The picture is absolutely untrue," she says in an interview with the HN 25th best tennis player in the world.

In Slovakia, you are perceived as cold, closed sportswoman, who avoids the company and takes care of itself especially yourself.
But I totally normal adult woman. Here are some of my people has created an image that is absolutely false. I'm not sorry enough. Just about anyone decided that I will render in this bad light. It is a pity that people know me for what I really. I am particularly not happy about the fact that this is happening now in Slovakia, where I come from. If it was possibly in Japan, where it could be me stolen.

Prosecute or pursue Slovak and foreign media and everything you write about, good or bad?
Best is no longer deal with the fact, but it is not always possible. Especially me at home depends on how people take me, so I am really angry when you read the article itself, which is totally, but totally invented. Until I was shocked from the destinations to those stupid journalists go.

You have to Slovakia with these fictions worse experience than the rest of the world?
For now. In the world there are people much férovejší whether it's in the U.S. or anywhere else in Europe or Asia. Everywhere I welcome anyone and my presence causes problems, rather pleased. I can not tell you why in my home country is not so. But success can probably appreciate more than here in Slovakia. Hopefully this will change once.

This year you have created a stir by a series of photos in bikinis for Sports Illustrated magazine. Did you do for money?
It is exactly the Slovak classical approach. Look at things totally differently than they are. The athlete is a huge honor, when you reach from a prestigious magazine like Sports Illustrated in the world. And I have not received any money for it, because firstly it's honor to participate in something so. Certainly it is to get the bonus for an athlete's image. You mean something in the world that you made it.

Could you this exclusive photo shoot to help other modeling activities outside of sports, tennis courts and tournaments?
I thus does not matter. It was amazing opportunity that should not be refused. I can not imagine any athlete the world that would say: 'Sports Illustrated? No, no, I will not go there. "It's photo shoot took place already during my training lasted four days and I had to get up on the fourth morning for sunrise. Although it was the great experience you appreciate. I shall be watching for these things from the artistic point of view, as it finally comes out.

And it came to your satisfaction?
Photographs were amazing to me. This photo shoot, I made no time. It has already award from the media or photographers, who in the world means something. I can not always wait for the final image, and if I was dressed in a bathing suit or dress, it really addressed.

During a tennis career, you've earned on the court more than six million U.S. dollars. Do you have other income?
Of course, I have their sponsors. I am known primarily thanks to tennis and I want to do so well there. They are toys, such as the Anna Kournikova, who went through the different performances of the audience. I want to remain a tennis player. And openly confess that my income from tennis are much higher than from other activities.

You started with a professional tennis career and because it can earn the lucrative money?
I played tennis in his life for money. When I started, I even had no idea how much we can earn. My dream was to play once the Olympics, since my first contact with tennis was an Olympic triumph Milos Mečíř in Seoul 1988th The greatest sporting festival I played, everything else is a bonus. I am a fun and for me the most beautiful feelings, lift up the winning trophy over his head - nothing else interested me.

But there were reports that this summer you applied starting 50 thousand U.S. dollars just for participating in events in Barcelona, Spain.
When such things to read or listen to him, so I ask myself who I can so terribly hate to write such a thing. Of course, it was not a bit true. I'm not there to play coverage, plus a tournament organized by Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, the years that I played in the doubles. Neither me nor officially called and no one else has contacted me.

They can not these false things related to your not too willing to approach the media?
But I will try to satisfy everyone. But if I agreed with every request for an interview or meeting, so I had no time to train and play tennis. The fact is that I have this complete opposite Dominika Cibulkova. However, protecting privacy, which is understandable. But the mess and offered to the media - that I never made no or with not going to start.

Thirteen years since you went to the half-year internship in the U.S., the world famous Academy Nick Bollettieriho. This changed your mentality?
Certainly influenced me. Then, in 1996, it was one of the best and most important steps in my life. I learned what it is to work hard. I was actually one of the first Slovak female athletes who have gone abroad. Now the situation is different in Slovakia, I would be today neodchádzala. But if I had to go and needed better conditions.

What do you see the biggest difference between American and Slovak mentality?
I began to believe more, increased my confidence in courts and outside them. But the main difference is the American approach to sport, which is fantastic. When you are excellent in any field, so you in fact encourage them constantly. When Slovakia someone even a little better, so it must trample down as soon as possible.

This year you are from the 43rd World ranking points amounted to 25 It is better for the new coach, Larry Passos Brazil?
Even he, and my new fitness coach Pat Etcheberry. Passos coach taught me a lot, it was obvious that he worked with the male world leader Gustavo Kuerten. For those tennis calm and owe their experience. However, almost ten years in professional ranges and tennis already know what to wait. How to avoid stupid mistakes. Simply, I have a greater detachment.

Now coach Passos about you recently said that you quality for profit Grand Slam title. You have 26 years. There is such a success already too late?
It is the first such view, which I hear about him. Be sure to always appreciate when come out by experienced tennis professionals. I am also aware that you have some time and late certainly is not. Rather, it is so obliging when I know that I have to ability. There is no need for a very merry, toil every day in training. And if I do one day succeed ... We'll see. Fearfully, I want to give me at least once released.

There is also talk that the psychologically crucial moments when dealing with games that they will lack confidence and decisiveness.
I am the sort of tennis player, a great deal about the game thinking. Sometimes too much. The harder I have to do that, you realize these moments. Toys that IQ is not quite as high - and their leaders in tennis very much easier to do. They play well for any situation and not realize what is at stake and what stage the game is. Unfortunately, sometimes that intelligence, and especially in sport, it can quite upset. To try to minimize and think only of the right things.

What is the relationship between rulers toys tennis tips? I do not that sociable or wrong?
We are in competition, but it's not just for the money, but for the simple reason. All we want to first win games, not make money. Money is something more, I do not know your account, whether I had accrued some money for Wimbledon. Me interested in the game, and the results of my feelings and how I work at practice. When I was ten toy world, where seeing greater respect among toys, simple Top Ten tennis player to protect the position. It is a closed elite company, toys between train and it's relaxed. Worse is that the lower ranking sites. Where there is more hostility and even envy. Tennis is an individual sport, so it's understandable.

What really makes Daniela Hantuchova, when the morning wakes up and does not go to tennis coaching and plays either game?
In particular, do not watch the clock. For me, means the rest, though they may not manage time. I most desire to do other sports such as golf. I am a fun and to relax, nature and a relaxed environment where nobody disturb me. The same is true for winter skiing.

And when not playing tennis and does not even another sport?
Buying, each is about fun, babu "- I think especially in Italy, France and the USA. Then enjoy time in the family circle, friends, and so nothing nerobenie, relax. And board games? They will also be playing.

This example, with coach Passos give the workout or game Ludo?
Man? That is, until something smarter - for example Backgammonna or Scrabble. A lot of the time I spend watching movies and reading books. Especially when I am on long trips to tennis tournaments.

Do you have favorite books you've already read several times, and anyway it again to take a hand?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho writer. This is a very good book for reflection. Here I read about four times, it's good reading to life. A clear picture of Gladiator with Russell Crowe. Even for him, but mainly because of environment where the image filming - Tuscany. The story I was also close. Gladiator went to war as we in tennis with only one difference. They grappling for life, but when we lose, so nothing terrible happens.

Location you in Monte Carlo, you are preparing for the season in the Republic of South Africa, spend time in Spain and Italy. Which country is your second or first home?
Certainly it is primarily Slovakia forever my only home. The feeling uvoľnenosti what I have at home, not find anywhere in the world. Although I imagine the place where I later was able to live when ends professional tennis career.

In low light the public get for frequent non-participation in the jersey of Slovakia in Fed Cup. Were they really the injury, or you did not want?
I'm not terribly sorry, how many other things. But my approach to the representation of the country in 2002 can no longer remember. Then we won with a Slovak Fed Cup and I think it was worth a good result in the tournament majsteriek in Los Angeles. I told you that chance to win the Fed Cup for Slovakia was a big, can be pritrafí only once in a lifetime. Kašlala I Tournament majsteriek Slovakia, and preference was given. Nobody sees him or you do not realize or remember.

This year, for a moment you came a long position on the Slovak unit. As you take the fact that you are overtaken Dominika Cibulkova?
I was injured, four months and frankly I did not play or I have not been studied ranking. For me, when it was absolutely essential health and I perceived.

In 2003, a fifth was a toy world. It is still your return to the elite ten ranking real?
If I do not believe, as I finish with tennis. It should work, does not expect anything great, but believe that it ever comes. And if it also failed, I feel that I have to do in his career really did anything.

@ google translate.

Thanks to Invazor for the article.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. December 2009 16:57 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 01:44
I really wish she'd stop using the excuse that she's too intelligent to succeed at tennis. It really comes across as incredibly conceited,and demeans the success of such intelligent players like Mats Wilander. Daniela is in any case far more guilty of playing brainless tennis than being too clever. :roll:

Is the Slovak press really that harsh on Daniela? I've never seen her being so bitter before.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. December 2009 00:39 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova is in Mexico, talent and beauty of world tennis

Not every day one of the best players of the past decade steps to prepare physically Mexican land facing a new year and a new season on the WTA Tour.
Daniela Hantuchova, No. 25 world ranking and winning the mixed doubles at Wimbledon, Australia, Roland Garros and U.S. Open, is in San Luis Potosi and part-time had the opportunity to talk to her, an interesting interview we present here.
Among other achievements, the beautiful Daniela Hantuchova, was champion at Indian Wells in 2007 and 2000, in addition to four mixed doubles championships in the four Grand Slam tennis world: Roland Garros in 2005, the U.S. Open in 2002 Australia Open in 2001 and Wimbledon in 2001, something easy to say but true recognition.
Similarly, the beauty of Slovak tennis player of 26 years, has been modeling for several sports publications in the world, talent and beauty that characterize this successful career in the field players.
After all, many things we could talk about Daniela Hantuchova, but it better be what you tell us the experience of passing through Mexican territory and its unique look into the present and future of women's white sport, we let the interview from Sports Center 'La Loma' in San Luis Potosi.

INTERVIEW
Daniela, we know that Wimbledon is your favorite Grand Slam, what makes this tournament so special London for you? Why did you prefer over the other Grand Slams of the year?
It is a very special place for me that brings me great memories. There's something about Wimbledon that does not exist in other tournaments, a unique magic. In addition, the surface of grass is my favorite and since I won the Mixed Doubles Championship there has always been nice to stay and be part of a great tennis tradition.

What do you think of constant movement in the WTA world ranking?
Well, every time women's tennis has become more competitive, more fight and more growth. Today, there is more depth and talent development. This makes the movement in the ranking is constant and nothing is safe as in the past.

It seems that the strength and physical power is essential in women's tennis today, What do you think of this?
Definitely the women's tennis has become a sport of great physical demands. Today, the players really care in the preparation and fitness, as it is vital to compete with the best in the world and it seems that the future of this sport goes to that path, the physical power .

Why did you choose Mexico for your workout? What do you most like about our country?
It is the first time I'm in Mexico and I really enjoyed it. Everyone here tratate me very well and have been so kind to me. I chose San Luis Potosi because the facilities at the Sports Center 'La Loma' are in excellent condition, in fact, I consider the best in the world.

You're a very pretty tennis, "Have you thought about dedicating a professional manner in modeling or acting?
I have modeled for several magazines in the past and enjoyed it very much. I think after my tennis career, modeling is something I have considered and I would like to exercise, I have no problem with that.

Daniela, What have been the biggest sacrifice you've had since you decided to become a professional player?
Without thinking, traveling so much. In this race all year you spend traveling. It is very difficult to lead a normal life because you are rarely at home and with family and friends. It has its positive side, but it is very difficult to maintain this rhythm of life in so many transfers.

Finally, how do you like to say to all readers of Middle Time that were interested in your career?
I feel very grateful for your interest and your support and in response, I want to assure that I will give their best in every game he plays.

@ google translation. Thanks to Danianddelmania for the interview.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. December 2009 01:22 

Local Time:
Hantuchova worked on kondičke in Mexico
07/12/2009

San Luis Potosi - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova (26) from mid-November two weeks preparing in San Luis Potosí, Mexico. The local center La Loma, a service previously used the American swimmer Michael Phelps or former Serbian entity WTA Tour world rankings Jelena Jankovic, working in particular fitness component.

Supervised by a fitness expert coveted Pat Etcheberry who semifinalistku Melbourne 2008 Australian Open and was accompanied by the Bratislava February Fed Cup match against Belgium. Hantuchova Brazilian tennis coach Larry Passos joined during the second half of the stay.
Slovak unit arrived in Monte Carlo, accompanied by her mother and Mariann Brazilian golfistky Candy Hannemannovej, told the newspaper Pulse chief sports center Patricio Quijano Siad. Hantuchova, currently 25th in renkingu, came to Mexico for the first time and for Medio Tiempo newspaper noted: "I like here. They are very dear to me and build me a full meet. I chose San Luis Potosí for the perfect conditions for training, some of best in the world. "

@ google translation.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 9. December 2009 09:13 

Local Time:
Is the Slovak press really that harsh on Daniela? I've never seen her being so bitter before.
It depends, but fact is that she is far from the most popular athlete in Slovakia. I heard a lot of stories and gossip of what she did and how she behaved, even from a few people somewhat involved in tennis. I never talked to her myself though, so I can't really tell you how close such stories come to truth. Logical approach would be not to judge anyone unless it's someone very familiar to you. Unfortunately many people don't have any problem to base their opinions on stories and rumours.

I suppose the paragraph about low IQ of other players won't be very helpful in convincing Slovak people that Daniela isn't an egoist.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. December 2009 22:56 

Local Time:
Thanks for the reply,martin. It's very sad to hear-I remember surfing the old msn chat networks in 2002,and recall how proud the Slovak members were of Daniela's Indian Wells triumph and the integral role she played in winning the Fed Cup that year. I suppose moving to the tax haven of Monte Carlo,and skipping the Fed Cup in 2004 and 2005 contributed to the disillusionment back home. To be honest,I look at Daniela's on-court behaviour since the AO 2008 and wonder what happened to the shy,sweet girl I fell in love with at Eastbourne 2002. :(

Still,it could be worse. You could be a fan of Thierry Henry or Tiger Woods! :P

Site Admin
PostPosted: 14. December 2009 11:47 

Local Time:
Yep, Daniela's refusal to play Fed Cup in the years following Slovakia's triumph were one thing. Media made a big deal about it, add some unfortunate quotes in press by Daniela's mother (were they real or not) and you are in trouble.
When Daniela skipped Fed Cup in 2008 and then played in Paris and Antwerp she received many negative reactions as well, understandably. Only when she appeared with walking sticks several months later some of her critics changed their opinion on her faking the injury to avoid playing for Slovakia. Not all of them of course.
Anyway, I think the Slovak media have been reasonably nice to Daniela last few years. A stupid article pops up here and there, but that happens to everyone famous.

As for Tiger Woods, what's the big deal? That he probably cheated on her wife? He would be hardly the only one who did it.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. December 2009 17:53 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: Certainly I consider him a solid year

Slovak Daniela Hantuchova tennis unit, like the number two Dominika Cibulkova preparing for a new season in America. After a two-week concentrated in the mountain of San Luis Potosí, Mexico, where under the supervision of a leading fitness expert Pat Etcheberryho work primarily on the fitness component, was moved to Nevada. Winner of three singles titles there was really famous advisor, and even more famous sparingpartnerku.

"In Las Vegas a few days, I prepared under the supervision of tennis Cahilla Darren, a former coach Andre Agassiho or Lleyton Hewitt. I was a training dive resort company Adidas, which I use. Fulfilled the longstanding dream of me well and I have acted with Steffi Graf, that was cool. She gave me great advice and was pleased to see how admirably played in what is excellent condition after so many years out of competitive action. The WTA circuit, I have not reach it. When I started, she ends, "said Daniela Hantuchova for the agency SITA.

Štyridsaťštyriročný native of Adelaide Cahill in mid-April to the coaching staff has added "three stripes" after February resigned as coach the Australian Davis Cup team. Before the agreement with Adidasom passed the test in Dubai to Swiss Roger Federer, but the project failed for a possible cooperation Cahill reluctance to travel full time.

"Immediately after the holidays to spend at home with my closest, letím to Brisbane, where they meet with Darren again. I'll be there with him a couple of days to prepare to start the first tournament," heralded a former Five singles charts and deblového Hantuchova. Commenting on a possible match with the returning Belgičankou Justine Henin is now in 1st initial round of the tournament season in 2010 observed: "Such matters shall not be charged. tournament will certainly be well occupied - not once, when it lived before the start and started. Now it will be difficult now, whatever the name given súperky. The level of women's tennis is still moving higher and higher. "

Dvadsaťšesťročná Popradská native during this season disappeared within ten renkingu fifth singles, but in the meantime and thanks to cooperation with former Brazilian coach Gustavo Kuerten Larry Passos moved to 24th place. "Certainly it was a solid year, so I would summarize it. The 2010 season will be my primary objective is first to get back into the Top 20 and then we'll see. In every game I will go full and I take it step by step. I want to improve the condition and especially tactically, "noted D. Hantuchova, if the past year has observed: "Overall, you appreciate most about quarter to participate in Stanford. I played in cool and well prepared before the summer series of OCT. Of particular games have certainly satisfy the most in Cincinnati with Russian Vera Zvonareva. Before I have against It never failed to even set this meeting and I was in terrible heat was very close to losing but I finally won 7:6 in the third game. Such results always deliver flavor to the next job. "

Member of the Fed Cup winning team, seven years ago on triumphed all parts of the Grand Slam in the mix. After leaving his stable deblovej Japanese partner, while a great friend Ai Sugiyama in the sports board is planning to significantly reduce the activity Hantuchova in doubles, "remove it. I want to wholly concentrate on doubles - it's my priority. It's hard for me to be decided, because after leaving 'Sugie "I received many offers and it was truly a lot to choose from. Until I was surprised by the great interest. does not exclude that some of you occasionally playing the doubles tournament, but just for fun or if I at times, feel a need to attend more matches. At the January Melbourne Australian Open may be playing a mix, but even this is not the same. In the next season for me especially all the singles! "

Hantuchova contract with Adidas will translate well into her clothes at Melbourne Park, though popular tennis model fails any comments: "The proposals approved in each 18-month advance. When I then sign the contract, collections have long been in production. Very much for that but I am delighted me. jaundice is tuned into what I like, because the Australian color. In addition, the Australian Open Grand Slam tournaments so happy, so it fits there. Pictures of the deck is about - 1 January - appear on the new web page , which will further renovation for the fans. "

Slovenky immediately after the Grand Slam of Asia and the Pacific waiting attractive dublin finals 1st match Round II. Fed Cup World Group against Chinawoman. Hantuchova noted: "In the Slovak Tennis Federation, I view the Fed Cup in touch. We'll deal with during my stay at home." Team Slovakia in April in Strasbourg to fight the elite group succumbed to the French marathon in a record 2:3. Commemoration of the drama that arose during the recent completion of a career Amelie Mauresmo: "Her departure from the scene have surprising. It has a lot of really had a great career, the world leader, became a Grand Slam winner. Probably no longer motivated to continue. In fact, however, Limoges really pulled out! pity that it was against us ... "

Semifinalistka predvlaňajších Australian Open is manifested not only as znalkyňa South Africa, which tends to refer to as their favorite destination, but also the most popular game: "I have followed the course of our players and very, very, I enjoyed from the mythical goal in Poland, even though the ball was barely visible , "smiled D. Hantuchova and added: "I think that group for the final World Cup tournament is quite possible - to the Italians. I prefer to go personally to encourage South Africa, but, unfortunately, at that time is Wimbledon. I can only advise on Cape Town. There is a beautiful and certainly recommend to go to Camps Bay, a beautiful bay with many great restaurants overlooking the sea, Table Mountain and other surrounding hills. Nevynechala I would not Cape of Good Hope - Cape of Good Hope, the southernmost tip of the continent with the national park with an incredible Nature: penguins, monkeys, ostriches. Probably completely 'most', which should be seen, but Llandudno beach. Regarding the gastronomic specialties, so clearly 'seafood - tiger prawns' or local fish 'kingklip.' Of course South Africa is known and quality wine, especially red. Let us hope therefore that our players it will be able to drink a toast to a successful tournament. "

By MS remains a half years, Christmas is much more recent issue. "I'll come home until just before them. The more that I will devote my family, so we spent as much time together. All I would like to wish merry Christmas full of love and comfort in the ring next. Thank you for your support not only this year, but during the whole decade already on the circuit, "said D. Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. December 2009 21:24 

Local Time:
Yep, Daniela's refusal to play Fed Cup in the years following Slovakia's triumph were one thing. Media made a big deal about it, add some unfortunate quotes in press by Daniela's mother (were they real or not) and you are in trouble. What did her Mom say? I remember a horrible spat over money in 2001,when Daniela didn't play in the doubles against Russia due to a salary dispute,but that was a long time ago. Ironically,Daniela received a lot of criticism on her return to the Fed Cup team in 2006,and it was her dad who went ballistic on the press.

Not playing in the Fed Cup against the Czechs was a huge PR blunder,particularly when it turned out she had gone skiing with her mates.

With Tiger,it's the hypocrisy that gets you. He was projecting a wholesome family image,all the while he was cavorting with cocktail waitresses and porn stars on the QT.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 15. December 2009 17:46 

Local Time:
It was something about money for playing Fed Cup, if I remember well.

In the article above that chungwit posted Daniela mentions new website, I wonder whether it is going to be another failure. Perhaps we should start a poll. :lol:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. December 2009 19:01 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 20:44
Thanks for the article!
Im glad she's using the Adidas program, hope she can take that, together with Larris coaching ,and start a better season. What was that about Steffi? She trained with her or just met her?

Couldnt quite get what she said about Adidas, does she have an 18 month contract or it was done 18 months ago?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. December 2009 20:10 

Local Time:
Thanks for the article!
Im glad she's using the Adidas program, hope she can take that, together with Larris coaching ,and start a better season. What was that about Steffi? She trained with her or just met her?

Couldnt quite get what she said about Adidas, does she have an 18 month contract or it was done 18 months ago?

I think Daniela played with Steffi and that the adidas clothing lines are prepared 18 months in advance.

It's an online translation from Slovak so it's not perfect but it's good enough.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. December 2009 01:53 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 20:44
Thanks for the article!

I think Daniela played with Steffi and that the adidas clothing lines are prepared 18 months in advance.

It's an online translation from Slovak so it's not perfect but it's good enough.

Yes, Im glad we are getting some news... :)

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 75  Next