Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Site Admin
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 3. September 2009 19:44 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 18:09
Better article but much worse photo.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. September 2009 20:04 

Local Time:
It's from 2003 isn't it? :|

I could happily go the rest of my life without seeing any photos of Daniela from that year.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. September 2009 20:34 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 17:09
US Open interview:

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. September 2009 19:42 

Local Time:
- a very good article and interview with Daniela.

A Brazilian interview with Daniela where she talks about working with Passos:

Original here:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 8. September 2009 17:45 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 13:09
- a very good article and interview with Daniela.
I really liked that interview, thanks :)

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 10. September 2009 23:11 

Local Time:
thank you for the interview "chungwit"
US Open interview:

Q. Do you go to Las Vegas?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, I just you know, the contract and everything just happened before this tournament, so I obviously I didn't have time to go there.
But, yeah, I'm really looking forward to go there, as well.

I don't get :hmmm: Why to go Las Vegas?

Anyone know ;) Please tell me.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 11. September 2009 18:48 

Local Time:
Isn't Gil working in Las Vegas? He also worked with Agassi or?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. September 2009 20:18 

Local Time:
Gil Reyes is based in Vegas, like patti said, and Darren Cahill's based there too. Verdasco went there to train in the off-season and Querrey and Cirstea have trained there as well. Cirstea talks about Vegas and hitting with Agassi & Graf from 2:15:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 11. September 2009 22:30 

Local Time:

Site Admin
PostPosted: 13. September 2009 08:59 

Local Time:
Wozniacki also went to Vegas in the off-season and before Indian Wells I think, and look at her now. And in my opinion, Daniela is a better player.

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 22. September 2009 00:15 

Local Time:
้ำัHey!!! friends :D Daniela's Seoul Blog in wta official site 8-)

anybody here have the questions and you want to send it to DANI ;) you can do it :chatting:

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 22. September 2009 01:00 

Local Time:
thanks for the link, I probably would have missed it :)
cool to see her blogging again, though it's nothing really personal or new.

I did sent a question, I hope there'll be an answer ^^
Who did it as well?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 22. September 2009 18:11 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 13:09
I sent her a question too... hope she'll answer. I asked about her goals for the remaining part of the year and about the adidas coaches... Didnt come up with anything better :oops:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. September 2009 18:28 

Local Time:
Seoul blog
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello again everyone :)

For a first round match, today was really good. Ayumi was playing very well - it wasn't an easy first round. But I was very happy the way I dealt with things. From 1-1 to 5-1 in the third set I definitely picked it up. I was relaxed and went for my shots, I played the perfect game. I can definitely take lots of positives out of the match. It was also nice to get on court after many days of practice. The crowd was great, they make me feel very welcome here!

After the match I went to the practice courts for a bit, got a massage, then did an autograph session for the tournament and Prince. The people here are so nice. They gave me gifts, like a bouquet of flowers, which I brought back to the hotel with me. I'm looking at them right now :) We also went to the Indian restaurant again, and again it was excellent!

I'd like to thank the Slovak Ambassador, who came to the match today. It's so nice to have Slovak support in Korea, it made me feel very good. In New York there were many Slovaks in the crowd too. I'm used to having crowd support around the world, but to have fans from back home makes it even more special.

I'm looking forward to being on the court again tomorrow. I'm going to try my best, as always. Now I'm ready for sleep though...

Until tomorrow,

Daniela

Do you plan to play doubles with Ai Sugiyama before she retires this year? And who will be your doubles partner next year? Dan
We're playing our last tournament together in Tokyo. It's really sad, but I'm really glad I'll be a part of her last tournament. Ai has given me so many wonderful memories on the court, and we're great friends, so it's going to be tough to see her go. She's such a great fighter and a great person. The tennis world will miss her, for sure I will. It won't be easy to find another one like her. Next year I may play some doubles here and there but I'm really going to try focusing on my singles. One of the reasons I was playing doubles so much was because Ai was one of my best friends, and we were having so much fun :)

Who is your favorite character on Friends? Loveleane, Philippines
I don't think the show would be as great if any of them weren't there. But I think Joey is the funniest... Chandler too. It's hard to choose. I love them all!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. September 2009 21:03 

Local Time:
Seoul Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm definitely pleased with my match today, winning in straight sets. I felt like I was dominating from the first point until the end. It's the first day I really feel like I'm used to the time zone, and I'm not dying in the evening anymore :)

Tomorrow in the quarterfinals I play Kimiko Date Krumm. It's going to be tough. I watched a bit of her match today and she's playing very solid, it's unbelievable. It's just incredible what she has done at that age. I give her all the credit. I'm looking forward to it a lot - I never thought I'd have a chance to play her. I'm hopeful I'll play well again, but it will be a very tough match.

We kept the tradition tonight and went to the Indian restaurant again! We did look around, but still chose the same place. I am ordering different things every day, though - don't worry, I'm not that superstitious. I think going to the same place is enough! Apart from that, after the match I did some practice, had a massage and just took it easy, really... oh and after dinner I had a hot chocolate, I've been having one every night. I like having something sweet each day :)

I'm probably going to watch some DVDs for a bit now. Maybe some Friends again... I've seen all of them. I've probably seen all of them a few times, actually. It takes five seconds for me to realize which episode I'm watching. It's that bad.

Have a nice day and talk to you again tomorrow :)

Daniela

You have such good down the line shots. How did you develop them, or did they come naturally? Tim, UK
Thank you :) I have to say I'm pretty lucky, because they came naturally to me, both sides. I do like them a lot. It's nice to have them in my game!

Which languages do you speak? Patricia, Germany
My first language is Slovak. I also speak German, which I learnt at school when I was very young (I probably spoke it better back then!) We live close to Austria, so it comes in useful, and whenever I'm in Germany I try to use it. Of course I also speak English. Also Czech, Croatian, Slovenian, but sometimes it's a bit of guessing... I know some Italian. I'd love to learn more in the future.

How has Larry Passos helped you with your tennis? Jo, Philippines
I'm already benefiting from all of the experience he has, especially from working with a No.1. I have so much respect for him. He has helped me believe in myself a lot more, giving me confidence and making sure I work hard every day. He's very professional and knows what he wants to achieve. I see it all more clearly now - I feel like a better player. We started working together in the spring but I've actually known him for a good 10 years. He and Guga used to stay in the same place as us for Roland Garros so I met him then, and when he started travelling on the women's tour I saw him around a lot.

What do you think of Korean culture? Oliver, Canada
I have to say, I'm very impressed. I'm very glad I got this opportunity to explore another culture. They make me feel very welcome - it's probably the same with anyone. They're very Westernized here. People are dressed very nicely, which is one of the first things I notice :) They have the best shops, they work very hard, they're very organized, always on time... The facilities here are just wonderful.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 75  Next