Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Brisbane International, Brisbane
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 08:29 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 16:31
Dodged a bullet-won 4-6 6-2 6-3. Saved 5 consecutive BP's in the 3rd set,after which Vania folded. :beer:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 08:29 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 09:31
Daniela takes it 4 - 6 6 - 2 6 - 3 in 2:13.

way to go Daniela... next up Serena!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 08:31 

Local Time:
YES YES YES!!!! 46 62 63 but that was torture in 3rd set watching the livescores! First quarter-final of the season. Really hope she's on a televised match for quarters most likely against Serena. Well done Daniela!!

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 10:56 

Local Time:
omg!!!! after the 1st set i was so tired and go to sleep... nice result when i woke up :D congrats!!! so excited about the next match

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 12:10 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 15:31
Nice to see Daniela gutsing out wins from precarious situations early in the year. Serena Williams (presumably) will be a whole different kettle of fish, but Daniela has backed up a good win against Cibulkova today which is pleasing. Decent start to the year.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 16:17 

Local Time:
Great! :)

Serena said that she is tired, doesn't enjoy playing right now and lacks motivation... So maybe it's time for Daniela to try something. Good luck. Can't wait to see the match :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

hellene fan
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 17:12 

Local Time:
excellent start to the year,lets see against serena,does anyone knows if she plays sydney?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 17:26 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:31
If that's how Serena feels, then I suppose it's possible that she could lose today. But let's be honest, fellow Daniela Maniacs. None of us really wants that! We all remember that it was in Australia that Dani took her out. Bring her on!! With 2 comeback confidence builders, a day of rest, and it being the 1st tourney of the year, this could be the perfect storm. I just have a really good feeling about this. Let's Go, Daniela!!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 17:34 

Local Time:
Another good battling win by Daniela. Although Daniela's always beaten King, King's always been a tough opponent so Daniela really had to fight for the win. She won the crucial points in the last two sets to get the win. I hope the last two matches haven't taken too much out of her but it does show that her fitness is better than at the end of last year as these were these sort of matches she was losing late last year so these wins will give Daniela confidence. She'll also get some nice points to boost her ranking.

"I am very happy. Today's game was probably the best level of all, we played against each other. Vania played fantastic, very fast and very slightly deteriorated. I had to play even better than in the first round against Dominica, that I won," said Daniel Hantuchova and added: "I think I succeeded mainly through conditioning. Today it was very difficult, the heat around 32 degrees, we played more than two hours. I'm glad I have both previous matches in Brisbane was on the physically better than rival. Preparation begins to pay off."

"To be honest, no it does not take over some key states. Rather, it is important than concentrating on each ball, go for gemom gem. I do not score thus too - I try to play as much as what you're working with a coach. It is not easy to transfer to matches, and sometimes even from that I go, but I think it's the right way and it starts to manifest," said D. Hantuchova.

"It is important to put them together physically in the middle, carefully recover. I have my physical therapist. The previous matches now feel in my legs. Match with Serena would be a great test immediately following the beginning of the year, I could not ask for more. I saw, as to how I should be on what work to do. I would certainly have nothing to lose, it would be interesting. would like to enter into the battle with the fact that I'm going to try to play and what we practice," heralded Hantuchova.

Freshly 20-year Jovanovski broke Hantuchova in Belgrade predvlaňajšom fedcupovom match on clay 6-2 twice, but the Serb in the meantime made ​​significant progress performance. "Bojana has since done a great job. It's a very smart and talented player," said D. Hantuchova.
@ google translate.

After the triumph of King's was very satisfied. "King's victory over a very much appreciate, it's great gift to the name-day. Today's match was very difficult because of the throw was Vania qualifications, played very fast and did minimum unforced errors. It was the best level and the most balanced of our existing mutual fights. I had to play better than against Dominika Cibulkova, so I broke the resistance of tough rival. Thirdly, that game I beat it over the caps and I handled it better physically, which shows that the preparation for the new season was great. The conditions today were very difficult , on the court was very hot, but I could deal with it, although dvaapolhodinový marathon man can take. hard to say, that gem was decisive, all I perceived well. A very important moment, however, was four brejkbalov avert the situation in the 3:3 third game," said Hantuchova.
@ google translate.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 3. January 2012 20:00 

Local Time:
excellent start to the year,lets see against serena,does anyone knows if she plays sydney?
Yes, according to Pistolesi plans, single and double. But she may have to play the qualies...

Today :"There are three remaining wildcards for female players still to be confirmed, including two WTA Top 20 wildcards" ---> only one chance left for Daniela...

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. January 2012 04:51 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:31
The Sydney thing just got more aggrivating. Vinci got whipped in Auckland. Daniela will now most likely blow right by her in the rankings. There's no way that Vinci should have been ahead of her to begin with, as her wins last year were all cheap, beating no top players along the way. I don't suppose one needs a degree from an Ivy League school to be a tournament organizer, but even the deaf, dumb and blind man that sure plays a mean pinball could figure out that Dani should already have been granted a wild card. If she meets and beats Serena, the Sydney people will rise straight to the top of the moron list if that's not the very first call she gets after the match.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. January 2012 09:34 

Local Time:
Serena rolled her ankle,and it looked rather nasty. Daniela maybe the beneficiary of a walkover-I do hope Serena's OK. :cry:

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 4. January 2012 10:56 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 17:31
It's official,Serena has whitdraw from Brisbane.Althought I wanted to see a match between Serena and Daniela,it is what it is,and Dani gets some nice points in the rankings.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. January 2012 11:50 

Local Time:
I feel sorry for Serena and i'm sure she'll be fine for AO. I bet Daniela's disappointed (and i am too as i would have loved to watch the match) but Daniela hasn't been handed a walkover since Zurich 2006 so I welcome the points.. ;)

Kim vs Dani SF looks highly likely, can't see Benesova winning against Kim although kudos for beating Sam.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 4. January 2012 12:25 

Local Time:
mhh i was so excited about the serena match :( but i'm soo happy daniela is in the semis :mrgreen:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next