Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier II Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: The Championships, Wimbledon
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 20:56 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 23:12
Even if she doesn't get past Azarenka but I think she may have a shot, at least she gets some ranking points for getting to round 3. Vika can be off and get frustrated easily and I think Dani should exploit this. Then again Dani can also get frustrated easily.

Doubles scheduled on court 19 tomorrow. Funny its her best court assignment of the tournament and its for doubles!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 20:57 

Local Time:
|20. April 2024| 04:12
Very, very nice work Daniela, now relax and trash Azarenka next round :D

I like the word 'trash' there. :D
Same!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 21:00 

Local Time:
|20. April 2024| 05:12
Tremendous performance-looks like absence of painkillers against Diatchenko really did affect her game.

I'm also up for a trashing of Azarenka! :D

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 21:01 

Local Time:
to be honest i didn't expect such a great result! bravo!!!! :wav: :banana:

good that she played this match today and get good prepared for azarenka :D

Thursday, 13 June
Court 19 12:00

Ladies' Singles - 2nd Round
Tamira Paszek(AUT)vs.Christina McHale(USA)

Gentlemen's Singles - 2nd Round
Ricardo Mello(BRA)vs. Michael Llodra(FRA)[19]

Ladies' Singles - 2nd Round
Evgeniya Rodina(RUS)vs. Flavia Pennetta(ITA)[21]

Ladies' Doubles
Daniela Hantuchova(SVK)[13] /Agnieszka Radwanska(POL)[13]vs. Sandra Klemenschits(AUT) /Tamira Paszek(AUT)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 21:05 

Local Time:
Under the circumstances, this a really good win by Daniela given her physical problems, how long she had to play yesterday, all the waiting around and Erakovic was in fairly decent form.

It's great that Daniela was able to get a quick easy win so she doesn't have to worry about this and she can focus on the third round.

Daniela's playing doubles tomorrow in the last match on court 19 after three singles matches so she won't be putting her feet up entirely so hopefully she and Agnieszka can win there.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 21:37 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: "I do not know how the body reacts now"
22/06/2011 00:00, Tennis

ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS Wimbledon + 20th 6th - 3 7th 2011

Daniela Hantuchova admitted that tennis was in recent days past, what she thought

From London from our editor ROMANA RIŠU

"I do not remember a longer match at Wimbledon," were the first words of Daniela Hantuchova, after defeating the Russian Diačenkovou. "Unusually long especially since it was played on grass, where there are no such exchange as on clay."

Given the health problems you have before the tournament wished that on Monday it was raining and you do not have the court what you did so. As you use the 16-18 hours for good?
"In tennis I have not really thought. I tried to put together the most disabled. For the abdominal muscles, I was twice the laser, and in addition, once the physical therapist. "

How much did you spend time there?
"Laser treatment does not take long for a physiotherapist or a half hour."

Change is now deferred benefit match at a disadvantage, since already in the middle waiting for you next round ...
"This, I fear, especially after such a difficult meeting I've attended to Diačenkovej. I see, I will try best to be prepared. "

Where do you physically?
"I can not really say now responds to the body. Indeed, given the problems with the arm I now administered to fifty percent. "

What about the whole meeting?
"It was terribly difficult match. It is understandable that I rozbiehala slower, but mainly I did not know what I expect from him. I have saying that in earlier days, tennis was the last thing I thought. On Monday I was zatrénovať only half an hour. Moreover, my rival has done incredibly. Coercive played tennis, all the risk and still almost made ​​no mistakes. Her style is really annoying, fired the ball which flew very low over the net, sometimes perhaps the only inch of tape."

At what stage will be the hardest?
"Difficult pinpoint a moment. Perhaps in the middle of the second game, when I was Brejk for good, but I have subsequently lost their own use. Well I finally managed to head, which I am very pleased."
@ google translate

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 22:52 

Local Time:
|20. April 2024| 14:12
Lovely (unexpected) result to see as i'm heading out the door to my exam. Congratulations Daniela!

"Talent is one step away from being lazy" -- Daniela Hantuchova

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 23:33 

Local Time:
Great Daniela!

keep it up :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2011 23:44 

Local Time:
Quite surprised this is on, but unless one of them demolishes the other then this won't finish today

Scott

I was pretty much spot on with that summation, fortunately it was Daniela that demolished Erakovic. Nice, simple, unexpectedly so, win which was exactly what the doctor ordered. She'll get almost a full day to rest before doubles tomorrow and hopefully that will not take too much out of her or cause any further issues with her shoulder and abdomen and then Azarenka in the 3rd round. It's a winnable match, no doubt, but with Daniela the way she is I can't say I'm expecting a whole lot. Daniela has done what she 'should' have done by reaching the 3rd round, anything else is a bonus for me.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. June 2011 00:07 

Local Time:
Wow couldn't follow the match tonight and was expecting it to be tough, but really amazed that Daniela won so comfortably. Hope she rests well, and maybe should give doubles a miss..?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. June 2011 00:22 

Local Time:
"Today was great, although after yesterday I did not know how I feel - however, I had the 'Marathon' in the legs. Such an easy game helped me a lot. The abdomen is better, which I am delighted, but his shoulder is still bad enough, today I had it tough. It has to endure such a week and it will be good," laughed Daniela Hantuchova during a conference call for Slovak media said if the match:

"The beginning was a bit flattened, but when I Erakovic Brejk and then I won the first set, I felt confident already. I dominated the exchanges and I kept it under pressure. Is getting dark and I wanted to get it over with, which is sometimes paid. So I played aggressively, but also patience. I am glad that I had a chance and we do not play out on Thursday. I am also satisfied with how quickly I managed to struggle after utorňajšom regenerate. manifested all the benefits of physical training in recent weeks."

"Azarenka I already beat this year, but it was before, now it will be another match. She is quite unpredictable and it depends on what kind of uptake form. When it falls it there, it's hard to do something. It is important to me to be ready. I have nothing to lose, will rival under pressure. We are looking forward to that game," noted D. Hantuchova.
@ google translate

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 23. June 2011 01:26 

Local Time:
WTF???? she played and I didn't follow scores because I didn't know she was on!!!!! I am angry!~!~!!
But uhhh she won. And I am so happy for her!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doing it with the injury, she is awesome.
Good luck against Azarenka. :D :D :D
I believe she can win.

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 23. June 2011 15:13 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 23:12
Petrova beat Pavlychenkova today, that part of the draw has really opened up (both seeds are out). Hope for a good showing against Vika tomorrow!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. June 2011 18:08 

Local Time:
"I ran a super match. I did not know what I expect because I had the legs to the marathon Djačenkovou. Condition I is not felt on the court well, I managed to recover quickly. All the physical training that I attended in the past two weeks, is now reflected. Start was settled, but once I got it and Brejk opening set, I dominated on the court. I felt on the court confidently and especially in exchanges I had the upper hand. Could I still keep it under pressure, which was crucial. During the whole match was based on my submission and I embarked upon by only a single brejkbalu," Hantuchova told TASR.

Zverenka coach Matthias Lipták not want to commit to the game play out on Thursday. "Started already quite dim, so I wanted to end soon. Sometimes, however, man is not paid when it starts to rush too, so I tried to be aggressive, but also a patient. I am glad that I managed to win in two sets and do not have to play out. Easier game definitely helped me, at least I can save power on Friday duel that will be very difficult," said winner of four singles titles on the WTA circuit, that before Wimbledon vychytila ​​great form. On grass in Birmingham, refer to the final. In Eastbourne suffered in the semifinal against the Czech Petra Kvitova an abdominal injury and the 6:7 condition (9) and 2:4 match had retired. Over its participation in the All England Club hung a question mark, however, treatment with laser Hantuchova took so come on your favorite Grand Slam tournament.

Against Azarenka Hantuchova has mixed results, but considers it a psychological advantage. "In a tournament in Doha, Qatar in February, I beat it, but it was long overdue. Every match is different and grandslam is something other than the current tournament. It depends on what Azarenka will form. Vika is a very moody player. When it all falls down there, it is difficult to do something against it. But there are also days when plays in optimal form and then plays the greater chance of favorable outcome. I do not have anything to lose, she will be under pressure. The match I am looking forward and try to build on the good performances in recent weeks," she concluded Hantuchova, which peak at Wimbledon singles quarterfinals of the 2002. Now the premium has been some £ 34,375 and 160 points in the WTA world rankings.
@ google translate

"I've had five matches at Wimbledon and that's not easy so you have to take some positives,'' said Erakovic, ranked No 144 in the world.
"I felt either of us could win out there and I had a few chances on the first set but I didn't seize them and she got into her game.
"She started hitting big balls and I had to play catch-up for the rest of the match."

Erakovic said Hantuchova hit some great shots.

"She was making shots and hitting lines which was tough. It was difficult to take any initiative because it was too good from her side.
"She picked it up and I felt I had to do more and more and started to make some errors.
"You really have to take your chances with a player like that because once she gets going she can get away quite quickly."

Erakovic had two break points on Hantuchova's serve in the first set but fell away badly as the gloom descended on court 15.

"She could dictate and step in and I wasn't able to switch things around. She's a smart player and she mixed up her shots well with length shots and angled ones. It was tough but I learnt a few lessons."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. June 2011 18:34 

Local Time:
Daniela's doubles match is cancelled for today.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next