Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
PostPosted: 3. April 2011 07:39 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 07:28
i'm so exciting about the final, hope for a win! :mrgreen:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 3. April 2011 21:38 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 00:28
OK, awesome match between Nadal and Djokovic... Djokavic win in 3rd set tie break after 3
+ hours. Now bring on the WTA Doubles fianl. hopefully a livestream.. no TV in USA

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. April 2011 23:11 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 06:28
First set to Daniela & Agnieszka 7-5 on the tiebreak.

2nd set:
0-1. Daniela & Agnieszka broken to 30.
0-2. Huber & Petrova hold to 15.
0-3. Broken to 40. Saved a BP.
0-4. Huber & Petrova hold to 15.
1-4. Daniela & Agnieszka hold to 40.
1-5. Petrova holds from 15 -40, served a DF.
2-5. Hold to 30.
2-6. Huber holds to 15.

Super Tiebreak:
Serving first.
1-0
2-0
2-1
3-1
3-2
3-3
4-3
5-3
6-3
6-4
6-5
7-5
8-5
8-6
9-6
9-7
9-8
10-8
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Daniela & Agnieszka are Miami champions

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. April 2011 23:59 

Local Time:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Well played ladies. Feel free to repeat in a GS!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 00:00 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 02:28
Great win. Hope this gives daniela a boost for singles. Her tennis is in the right place. Now we need some results to get a better ranking.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 00:01 

Local Time:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 00:02 

Local Time:
Well done HANTUWANSKA!!! MIAMI champions not bad............
2 titles for Daniela this year!!!
We so excited! :lol:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :tennis2: :tennis2: :tennis2: :tennis2: :hearts: :hearts: :haha: :haha: :banana: :banana: :wav: :wav: :wink: :wink: :2nd: :2nd: :2nd: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer: :beer: :beer: :letter: :letter: :jump: :jump: :delicious: :delicious: :wav: :wav:

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 00:05 

Local Time:
Never in doubt! :-P
Now hopefully daniela can win ladies doubles in grand slam with aggy!

Great week!

Hope she can really do well in charleston. Want to make sure her singles is just as good as doubles!

One singles and one doubles title this year and it's only April. Pretty good-keep it up Daniela!

She's going to be so happy with this!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 00:24 

Local Time:
This is fantastic. A great win by Daniela and Agnieszka who played well and fought hard all tournament and beat a lot of good teams on the way. It's Daniela's first doubles title since Rome 2006 with Ai and Miami's a good place to win another.

I'm so happy for Daniela (Agnieszka too) and this will give her more confidence and momentum going into the clay season. What a great win.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 00:35 

Local Time:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 06:40 

Local Time:
great picture!!!!!! this is fantastic ladies!!! congratulation!!!! soooo happy for daniela :wav: :banana:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 13:33 

Local Time:
Another title for Daniela this year. Congratulations to both of them. Great :)

:wav:

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 16:42 

Local Time:
"Liezel and Nadia are both very good players and gave us a tough match," Radwanska said. "We played well on the important points today."

"We tried to not think too much about who we were playing," Hantuchova said. "We just tried to focus on what we were doing and it paid off. We stuck to our game, which was being aggressive. It was close but we just kept fighting."

Hantuchova won her ninth WTA doubles title, and first since 2006. "It was a great two weeks. We had so much fun on and off the court. Aga is a great girl and we are great friends. That's part of why we play so well together."

Radwanska took home her second WTA doubles title, her first coming back in 2007. "Daniela is a great doubles partner. These two weeks we played some really good tennis and that's how we were able to win this title."

Hantuchova now travels to Charleston, where she is the No.10 seed in singles and partnering with Maria Kirilenko in doubles. "Next week is going to be a challenge for me, going from hardcourts to clay, but that's the way tennis works sometimes," the Slovak commented. "I'm not expecting too much but will give it my best shot. But first I'm going to enjoy this win before I shift to next week!"

"It was a super match, and finally only a few balls - 10:8 in supertajbrejku. Against a difficult rival, or perhaps we could play and we really love, that we came this way. In the villages with Agnieszka well understood, have fun and develop even at that our tennis - play relaxed. We agreed that we try it in Dubai and Doha and see us as you can. While we can not complain. Well adds styles you prefer and in particular, play smart. SUPERKOV not read our game, many things we can continually change, adapt to what to do. I've now played the forehand, so it used the 'Sugi'," said Daniela Hantuchova and at the mention of his former deblovej partnerke added: "Of course, now that after the recent tragic events in Japan, I wrote her, whether she and her family in order. Fortunately, yes, but for the whole country is terrible what happened. I hesitate to engage in collecting money, trying to help, as can be . S Ai, we kept in touch and control, as it's doing."

Former Five deblového Hantuchova rankings (currently 57th in doubles) had rejoiced last 21st May 2006 in Rome, with Japanese Ai Sugijamovou. Meanwhile dragged the short end of the five finals, including two Grand Slams (Roland Garros Paris 2006 and Melbourne 2009 Australian Open - in conformity with Sugijamovou). In the match for the trophy last Sunday to play third October 2009 in Tokyo, when it comes to Sugijamovej emotional farewell to a career. In Miami Hantuchova was still far in the 2007 season, in the semifinals (with Švajčiarkou Martina Hingis).

Hantuchova and Radwanska in the first semifinal round and went through supertajbrejk. "I really was very tough match with Spaniard Llagostera-Vives and Parra-Santonja are really annoying. We lost the first set, but then - after the rain - we played great. The preliminary round against Russia and Duševinovej Makarov was difficult. Now, virtually all tennis players already know the play very well and the doubles team that plays supertajbrejk or gems without the benefit of game development can change awfully fast. We need to concentrate on every ball, always fight to the fullest," said D. Hantuchova, who this season already inevitable in singles, and in February in Thailand Pattaya. Then hastily traveled shortly after the Bratislava Fed Cup match with the Czech, now experiencing a similar hectic. Two hours after the final has slowly climbed into the aircraft and found a smile. "This time is even the surface of another ... I do not know, nor do I have some time to think about Charleston. It is virtually impossible. It will be a truly interesting and I will try do what you can, but - frankly - not going there with exaggerated expectations. We hoped that we can play the finals on Saturday, however I would be on one day more. But today was nice that we've played great shape male finals, which was an experience to follow."
@ google translation

"It was a great game that ultimately decided a few balls at the end. Against a heavier opponent we play and we were not too much that we managed to match this," said the native of Poprad, Slovak agency SITA. "With you on the court Agnieszka perfectly understood, it entertains us and then this reflected in the results, because we play relaxed," commented victory Slovak tennis player. "Originally we were only arranged for the tournaments in Dubai and Doha, but our styles meet us and yet we can not complain," said Hantuchova.

"The surface will be different. I do not know, nor do I have time to think anything about Charleston, it's terribly hectic. Not operated there with exaggerated expectations, but I will try to do their best. We thought that the finals would be played in Miami on Saturday, I should the time of day more. But it was nice that we boarded the great men's finals," recalled SITA for more than three-hour duel with Nadal Djokovic.
@ google translation. A slightly better translation of what Daniela said.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. April 2011 18:43 

Local Time:
A great win for Daniela and Agnieszka. I do think, though, that the women's doubles final should have been played on the Saturday, after the women's singles. As Daniela says, she has virtually no time to prepare for Charleston and to adapt to the change in surface.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9