Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Medibank International, Sydney
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 04:34 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 13:17
2 game points for 5-4!!!

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 04:35 

Local Time:
shit deuce at 4-4 on dani serve :oops:

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 04:39 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 06:17
She had four game points to hold for 5-4 and blew it. :?

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 04:39 

Local Time:
ad yess

deuce crap

ad c'mon

second serve ugh

deuce nooooo

ad MS bitch!

Game MJMS I hate the spanish!!!

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 04:50 

Local Time:
A real shame that she couldn't hold for 5-4 as she was holding very easily for most of the 2nd set. Daniela was never ahead in this match but I get a sense from the 2nd set that her game was starting to come together. Hope her achilles is ok and let's pray for a healthy and successful aussie open.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 13:04 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 12:17
that's truely a worying result, but maybe she just needed to warm up or was a bit nervous because of her tendon?

AO here we come!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 14:18 

Local Time:
Pity :(

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 18:16 

Local Time:
It's disappointing that Daniela lost but she wasn't fit so it's difficult to really assess her performance. I hope that she didn't exacerbate her injury and that she can get fit for the Australian Open and she can at least take a bit of confidence from this that she can perform to a reasonable level without risking further injury. Being fit and competitive for the Australian Open is the most important thing and hopefully Daniela can be perform to a good level there.

One of the reasons Hantuchova lost was the fact that the Slovak unit, and the world tridsaťjednotka played still with sore Achilles tendon, which he injured just before Christmas and since then difficult for the left foot only minimally. Therefore missed by the program, and its opening season tournament in Brisbane, where they eventually paid only charitable and commercial activities.

"Today's match from the sporting point of view I can not evaluate. It was a miracle that I ever stood on the court, because even a few days ago so it did not appear at all. The injury to my legs had already been a while, but it is too early to think about the level of tennis, with which I was happy," commented Hantuchova.

It found the injury at the wrong time just before the start of the season, from which it in the follow-up cooperation with coach Matthias Liptov citizens and promised a new impetus to improve the position of Essex Emerald in Captivity. "Today it was only the second day I played, points, gems and sets. I was glad I could at least approximate what it means to play a competitive match. A few days ago I played on one leg. I miss the movement, but overall vyhratosť and hitting certainty. previous 12 days I have not been doing almost nothing," sighed Hantuchova.

Five former world revealed that compared to the original negative forecasts, the state of her legs is improving, but not yet fully fit is. I would not be the end of the week, as early as Monday 17 January, starting at Melbourne Park, the first Grand Slam peak season - the Australian Open.

"It's hard mentally to accept that you are right one hundred percent, but only seventy or eighty. Now I have to be patient and especially in preparing neprehnať nothing that my condition has got worse. The leg I care physiotherapists and I believe it will only better," said D. Hantuchova, who is going to Melbourne on Tuesday or Wed

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 18:30 

Local Time:
I'm glad she's not down on herself and all credit to her for playing. One point here and there in the 2nd set and she may have grabbed it. Clearly playing in sydney was a test on her achilles which seems to be improving so hopefully she'll have a good 5-6 days of gaining confidence. The weather in sydney is not good this week so its good she's off to melbourne nice and early.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. January 2011 18:38 

Local Time:
Torn muscle over the Achilles tendon

Closer to the chronology of his unfortunate injury that disrupted her plans at the beginning of the season.

"It happened the day before Christmas. Market share I muscle directly over the Achilles tendon. I had the blessing in disguise that it was not right Achilles tendon, which I should be lit. A whole head of training load and I went through pain and still is getting worse. Then it hit me suddenly ruplo for service. I went with pain in the knee. and I came out there."

"The first projections were too optimistic in relation to the recovery. Although it is treated more quickly than we anticipated, but not so quickly that I was in optimal form. It's frustrating that I was so took out the hard training that I odrobila quality," said Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2