Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Toray Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo
PostPosted: 28. September 2010 15:54 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 23:51
I understand she might be injured but I'm hearing she played awful in set 2 and the injury made it worse. How can she go from winning a set confortaby to suckage in the next one? The poor play in the second set was entirely of her own making. Watching the replay she clearly hurts the shoulder serving a DF at *0-2 40-40 in the third set.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. September 2010 16:58 

Local Time:
Poor Dani :(

arm again? :/

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. September 2010 22:19 

Local Time:
"The first set was on my part totally awesome. I felt that playing great, I did everything on the court as I was. I played aggressively, I pushed it and winning zakončovala exchange blows. The state of 0:2 in the second set I 'struck the ball badly, I felt a severe pain in his right arm and I knew it was wrong. She played a fast forehand to my forehand, I have tried to keep it in their villages, but I made a wrong move. The pain shoots from my shoulders to to the finger. I do not know if it's some nerve, I am now awaiting tests to determine the extent of the injury. In the next minute it went downhill. I could not properly administered, or to lean into the ball. I probably should have retired earlier match, because it is still worse. so I did not take the risk, I guess I was hoping that the pain just goes alone. In the third set I tried it yet, I clenched her teeth and fought, but in the third Geme in my administration, I have completely arrived. I am sorry, because in Tokyo, I felt good in cool and I wanted to get on this tournament. In Japan I was very pleased last year I was there with Ai Sugijamovou in her last tournament in his career experienced a beautiful moment. the more I feel sorry it so happened, "she told Reuters Hantuchova, who does not know yet whether it will be able to start the next big tournament in Beijing. "It's worse than in April after the tournament in Charleston and the Fed Cup in Serbia, where I had my arm zatejpované. Now it shoots up to the wrist. At the moment I do not know whether I will be able to play in Beijing," said Hantuchova.

Dateová Krummová after the procedure among an elite sixteen felt like in seventh heaven. "It's a miracle that after a busy Monday's match against Maria Sharapova with the forces I have survived and advanced to the fourth round. It's a beautiful gift for my 40th birthday round," said Japanese for accredited media.

(google translate)

So Danis start in Beijing is not sure yet :( Oh Daniela, get well soon!

:|

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. September 2010 16:29 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 22:51
Thanks for the interview, Marek.

Poor Daniela, this is awful for her.
It's just so typical of the luck Daniela's had this year where she's been blighted by injuries or had tough draws. The draw was opening up for her but she gets hurt and can't take advantage. Daniela's had better results last year than this years as she's had more top 10 wins and more top 30 wins but she's had injuries and tough draws.

I hope that if she does play in Beijing, and she's still on the entry list, that she doesn't make the injury worse and she's able to be competitive.

Get well soon and stay strong, Daniela.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4