Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Mercury Insurance Open, San Diego
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 00:42 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 17:57
Can someone please confirm, will be we ab able to watch Daniela's match tomo??? There's been talk that only 3 matches will be shown and possibly not Daniela's!

WELL DONE DANI!

I hope we will!

this doesnt prove anyting yet, but maybe there will be something. Danielas match can start about 00:00 - 01:00 my time (CET)

So now Daniela with this QF earns those points back, which she lost during the last week Stanford, right?

Hope she will go on. It could be SF at least :O Come on Daniela!

But like I said, Kleybanova is very tough... even Jankovic was leading and AK fought back :/

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 00:49 

Local Time:
In the US, Tennis Channel covers the first QF only and ESPN2 has the primetime match, so she won't be on television here. ESPN2 does have a four hour block reserved in primetime, so I imagine they would show one match live and burn the rest of the time on the best of the other quarterfinal matches. But that would be on tape delay, of course.

According to this, youre right

So on tape delay, maybe... agh :(

But I think they will rather show Kuznetsova(Errani) vs Zvonareva match :/

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 01:05 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 16:57
Eurosport are showing the first two matches at least, so we could be in luck. We can always try one of the streaming sites, veetle or justin.tv. Chances are it's probably going to be livescores.

American tennis coverage is pretty bad, certainly for WTA although it's not that much better for ATP. I remember I was trying to get Indian Wells and I came across the Tennis Channel and they had Christie Brinkley going on about how she saw Roger Federer play once and that he was really good. You don't get insight like that just anywhere. The next time I tried the Tennis Channel they had Brandy talking about golf courses in Montreal, this was when a big tennis tournament was being played in the US.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 01:55 

Local Time:
:lol: Daniela is Little Miss Crankypants today. Took a swipe at JJ in her post-match interview,saying that players should not use their injuries as excuses for their defeats.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 02:39 

Local Time:
To be honest, I didn't expect such a great result. LOL, I hear that Daniela got angry with the umpire and she plays like crazy since then :lol: :lol: :lol: .

So from now on, somebody just comes to her matches and gets her angry and I guess we will see great results more often :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alisa is a type of player similar to Bartoli. She can be very dangerous and get a lot of balls back. Again, Daniela mustn't rush for too much winners. She need to have a good tactics against her. Good luck then!!!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 03:38 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 10:57
From her diary:

Hello From SD... Again!
2010-08-05

Hi everyone!

I was so pleased the way I played today because obviously Zheng is a very good player. I was able to keep my intensity high throughout the whole match and I felt I was moving really well, which is a good sign for the summer tournaments...

My next match is going to be tough again but like I said before, there are no easy matches! Especially at this stage of a tournament. I'm really looking forward to it. It's nice to be in the quarterfinals. I'm scheduled second after 2:15pm tomorrow, so wish me luck and I'll get back to you again afterwards!

Love from the beautiful La Costa resort,

Dani

Lukyno
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 11:17 

Local Time:
So no stream, again. :? Is this even possible? Too bad that Jelena lost to Alisa.

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 12:00 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 16:57
"That led to this intensity," said Daniela Hantuchova told the SITA news agency, adding: "It was a match for a really high level from the first ball to last. Súperka is a great warrior, very well and nothing is moving nedarovala me, everything I You have odrobiť. it seemingly ended smoothly 6:2, 6:1, but it must play an increasingly concentrated, not to anything to dispel. The exchanges seemed that the more the longer the better for me. They were very fast, but Nevertheless, I remained a good leg on the ball every time I came. was based on the service and I returne I felt it whenever I brejknúť."

"Alisa on Wednesday completely rozstrieľala Jelena. It will be very difficult and probably totally different compared to today. She is a very good service, bringing its strongest weapon. Total playing awful tennis thrust. These well-filled summer tournaments, but not easily match there," said D. Hantuchova.

"That's what we train hard in Florida, is slowly starting to pay off. This is particularly true fitness site," a form of pochvaľovala D. Hantuchova and continued: "When I see winning this tournament, I told you that any eventual victory will be very valuable, so I'm not very happy."
@ google translation.

"I'm very happy, I have absolutely what you read. I played a fantastic game from first to last ball, there was a high intensity. Zheng Zheng is a player that is very moving to villages and nothing you can not, will not give up even in bad condition," Hantuchova said.

"Although the final score was 6:2, 6:1 in my favor, but was by no means a unique match. Each gem odrobiť I had a fight, so it is my victory even more precious. It was important that in the long exchanges, I was patient and I hurry," said Hantuchova.

"I'm on fitness now as well, as confirmed in the first round match with Marion Bartoli, where I fled from the three mečbalov. Against Zheng Zheng has held the filing. I had the feeling that in her service, not just fastest I've ever had the chance it brejknúť. sete The second condition for 3-1, it was important that I brejkbaly turned three and I did not give her opportunity to go on," said Hantuchova.

"Klejbanovová is difficult to slice, unlike Zheng Zheng very good service. It will depend on how Aliso first submission will be and how I can read the service. The San Diego while playing very well in the second round Wednesday rozstrieľala seeded Jelena Jankovic unit. It's very power player who has hard knocks. rozšachovať I will have to succeed and my game," said Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

Hantuchova on the alibi in the form of injuries: 'If you play, the nesťažujte'
06/08/2010 11:46:20
Bratislava (AP) - During this week's WTA tournament in San Diego, many tennis players have reacted to frequent remittance Srbky Jelena Jankovic of health problems after failures. Added to them and štvrťfinalistka Slovak Daniela Hantuchova. "If you can not play, so do not do it. If, however, join, then nesťažujte," commented generally on 27-year-old native Poprad this issue.

Russia's Svetlana Kuznetsova said: "Everyone has a different view and approach. When I played in Miami, hurt my arm and I had sight of the stars. I could not claim that this was the reason for my losses. If you have any medical illnesses, trying to entrained , go ahead and play. In the event that later to the media complaining about, it's your problem and people will be assessed. That is why Venus Williams has gained much respect: the neponosuje. When fans read the records of press conferences, know who is who." Hantuchova responded in particular to the passage of Venus, says Tennis portal.

Number two world ranking to Jankovic two weeks ago in Portorož Slovenian drilled in the left ankle and the handicap of his attention to the Russian defeat in Aliso Klejbanovovou osemfinálovom second round in San Diego: "It has not, I fully move for fear of injury to restore."
@ google translation.

Jankovic said that she was injured after Daniela beat her in Charleston and the Fed Cup.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Lukyno
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 12:18 

Local Time:
Why Daniela said:
I'm scheduled second after 2:15pm tomorrow :dunno:

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 15:16 

Local Time:
Why Daniela said:
???

Because she is? :D

Her match is 2nd after 2:15pm

but our CET it will be arround 00:00-01:00

So no stream, again. :? Is this even possible? Too bad that Jelena lost to Alisa.
They are not showing it live on TV officially, but maybe there will be some streams...

Even if not... Now, when Zvonareva lost... I think they will show Daniela vs Kleybanova match... but there is the tape delay. So its not gonna be live on TV, if they will show it on TV(10pm, so arround 6am CET time). Hope Daniela wins!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 15:46 

Local Time:
It's very frustrating that they aren't streaming this match..

However, I remember in Eastbourne we were able to watch Daniela vs Stosur which I dont think was covered on tv ,so maybe there will be some unofficial stream somewhere....

This article suggests bet365 are showing matches...

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 15:56 

Local Time:
I was thinking the same...

yesteday I even check the bet365 live program, but there inst anyting about San Diego live streaming, they would have had it there... Theres only live in play - which means livescores :/ Not the streams

But maybe there will be something somewhere else :D Dont know

Lukyno
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 15:58 

Local Time:
Why Daniela said:
???

Because she is? :D

Her match is 2nd after 2:15pm

but our CET it will be arround 00:00-01:00
!

Of course :roll: :D

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 16:02 

Local Time:
here are listed some streams, but dont know... the bet365 would have had it on the official site, which they dont, so...

But maybe the betfair, ES, TCH or what. Lets surprise. Hope there will be sometihng

Last edited by Marek12 on 6. August 2010 16:06, edited 2 times in total.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 16:05 

Local Time:
Of course :roll: :D
So why did you ask? :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next