Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 307 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: French Open, Roland Garros
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 16:35 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 02:56
pity

nevermind, her single matches are more importatn!

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 16:50 

Local Time:
If they pulled out because she's tired that's a bit silly. They could have at least showed up...serena's not been well anyway and they night have retired....gr

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 17:05 

Local Time:
Maybe she will play tomorrow, who knows...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 19:12 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 01:56
Daniela withdrew from the doubles with a shoulder injury.

PARIS (AP) Venus and Serena Williams are into the third round of women's doubles at the French Open because their opponents have withdrawn.

The top-seeded Americans were supposed to play Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia and Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark on Saturday. But Hantuchova has pain in her right shoulder and is pulling out of doubles while staying in the singles event, where she is in the fourth round after winning earlier Saturday.

Injury includes Wozniacki from Williams duel

Caroline Wozniacki went missing Saturday doubles match in the French Open against Venus and Serena Williams, because his mate, Daniela Hantuchova, struggling with an injury in the shoulder.
Caroline Wozniacki had been looking forward to seeing Top seed Venus and Serena Williams in double rows in the French Open.

But it was nothing of the Danish tennis star, when his mate, Daniela Hantuchova, had to withdraw from the match. That means that Williams sisters advanced without a fight.

Shortly before the match start Hantuchova had to give up playing because she is plagued by an injury in the right shoulder, which also affected the Slovaks during her singles match in the third round earlier in the day. A battle that she won.

- It's obviously unfortunate, and Caroline would like to have the game. But she accepts Daniela decision to become fully prepared for singles. Now Caroline just relax tonight and then be ready tomorrow, "says Caroline Wozniackis father and coach, Piotr Wozniacki, to jp.dk.
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 19:23 

Local Time:
So she wanst tired on that serve during last games!

She had some pain, too :/

Hope she will recover quickly, because she cant win without this good service ...

Tier III Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 19:39 

Local Time:
I was impressed today. Dani played really well. I don't remember seeing her doing so many winners and so less unforced errors. She can definitely beat Janko or Alona =) Go Dani

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 20:01 

Local Time:
Daniela's 3rd round interview:

Daniela Hantuchová Hey everybody! I'm happy the way I played today. Everything was going right and I was enjoying the tough moments. I'm really pleased to get to the fourth round here, especially on clay. The crowd was great again - thank you - and still no time for shopping :)
3 hours ago · Comment · Like

Daniela Hantuchová Today someone asked me about my Nutella Tweet, and if I ever considered getting a sponsorship from them. A few years ago, Nutella sent me a few jars and we ate them fast. Since then Nutella has been on my list. It's my lucky charm, I eat it after matches. There have been talks ;)
@ Daniela's facebook

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 20:19 

Local Time:
Jankovic will be her opponent, as expectet...

Hope Daniela can do her again :)

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 20:25 

Local Time:
I watched JJ and Alona match and Jelena was playing awful tennis. She could be happy that Alona was playing so bad. Daniela should beat JJ if Jelena will play like today.

Danka a Maria

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 20:39 

Local Time:
Hantuchová súperke on further: "Before I take Jelena '
29/05/2010 17:43:35
PARIS (AP) - Slovak tennis player Daniel Hantuchova (photo) at Roland Garros in 2010 Paris has aligned its peak in the form of intrusion into the fourth round in 2002 and 2006 seasons on the fourth osemfinálové round now eligible súperky that consistently beat the other two cross-matches. Over premožiteľkou Magdalena Rybáriková the local second Round of Alyona Bondarenko of Ukraine also currently leads 2-0 (both matches trojsetové on a hard surface), against Jelena Jankovic Srbke overall score is 3:3.

"At this stage the tournament, every play well, you too nenavyberám. Of course, the Jelena I would be very happy, but should not overdo anything. Twice I beat it this year, but basically nothing - starts from scratch. I hope those that would have two recent wins with me a little brnkali the mind but it's an experienced player, it would be very difficult match," says D. Hantuchova SITA if option added: "With two trojseťáky Alyona yet - it would be a bit like the anti Wickmayer. Runs very well, a lot of returns, that her style does not fit me too. I would rather take the deer."

Carlos Cuadrado Zverenkyňa Hantuchova led the third Saturday in Yanina Wickmayer round of 7:5, 3:0 due to continuous turnover of 4:5 in the first sete brejkom against it, but a state of 4-2 in the second act, and faced three brejkbalom črtal Belgičankin to return to the scene. Finally acted. Slovak ward off all threats to service three or convincing mastery of offensive combinations on the basis of: "For this I have worked very recent months. When you play me or something comes out, I can quickly throw a lot. I know that this is so, so live tennis it should be accepted. When I was up, this may be zvrtnúť, but I am also able to address development. transgression of which therefore make the tragedy - should focus on the next ball. I think my approach such a great help."

Five former WTA Tour world rankings Hantuchova appears in the 26th renkingu position of the ten cities under Wickmayer. Although able to adjust the score of 4-0 in duels with each other. "I'm very happy with how I played. Both parties it was a very good tennis. It was while on a completely different game than in the first round against Tanasugarn, when I said that I do not to my performance or how perfekcionistka any reservations. often do not speak, but again today it was really cool. When I needed so I počínala aggressive when it was appropriate, so I kept the exchanges, even though Wickmayer is not easy because of the strikes are coming very quickly. I found a balance between the desire to be aggressive and ambition to do too many mistakes. tactically it was good, I got it šachovala the villages and when they could, so I'm hugging, but I did not do it unnecessarily from positions which required patience. The clay is just a few balls and now everything can zvrtnúť. Again, it was confirmed that the battles we are always very close. the important first set. I perceive that, after she mentally still a little gone which has given me more confidence. I think Wickmayer played against me, better than last year at Indian Wells. In the meantime, more experienced, more trusts less corrupts. Once I got her a shorter ball was over. so it was important not to lose the length of strokes, hold back her more from behind the baseline. There is in fact so charged, that fact rozstrieľa anyone."

Semifinalistka Melbourne's Australian Open 2008 vyrukovala Hantuchova with a large boom, from introduction until the end of the match vychutnávala clearly: "In the villages number two I played in the first round or in the past very well, much better than on Friday stiesňujúcej 'top five'. I know that the court itself is also great, but here I had a feeling that I get more space for me to súperku forced from sacral end of the court brief strikes pushed back, or give to the shorts. When the wall below, the court seems to be you more such change of direction of cross-training for strikes along the line."
@ google translation.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 20:40 

Local Time:
:o :o :o :o BIG OPORTUNITTY FOR SEMIS IN ROLLAND GUYS :o
pleasurable match to watch from danka.plays as everyone wants to play
plays niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 20:48 

Local Time:
Daniela just told Barbara Schett that she wants Roland Garros moved to St Tropez because she lives in Monte Carlo so it could be close to her house so she could stay in her bed.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 21:05 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 19:56
Daniela just told Barbara Schett that she wants Roland Garros moved to St Tropez because she lives in Monte Carlo so it could be close to her house so she could stay in her bed.

Well, that should endear her to the Parisian crowd. :lol:

No Daniela tomorrow as expected, which makes it a little bit strange that she withdrew from the doubles. No explanation as to why of her Facebook/Twitter either.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 23:46 

Local Time:
A simply wonderful performance. Congratulations Daniela! :beer:

If her shoulder was hurting,she hid it well-she won the crucial 7th game in the second set with some clutch serving.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 23:55 

Local Time:
:o :o :o :o BIG OPORTUNITTY FOR SEMIS IN ROLLAND GUYS :o
pleasurable match to watch from danka.plays as everyone wants to play
plays niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

It would be awesome! Those are like 900 points for that! :O

If she can do that, she will improve her rank...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 307 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next