Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

hellene fan
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group Playoffs. Slovakia v Serbia.
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 19:55 

Local Time:
|17. May 2024| 18:37
one of the weirdest wins ever in last two points
jankovic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Career Grand Slam

Local Time:
hahahaha :D

Jankovic and Jovanovski take care of that smash together to lose it :D

Everything in life happens for a reason

hellene fan

Local Time:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :slovakia: :slovakia: :slovakia: :slovakia:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:01 

Local Time:
|17. May 2024| 17:37
Absolutely awesome stuff from Daniela, she was absolutely immense and went 6-0 over the tie.
Rybarikova played well in the second set of the doubles and made some nice shots, but Daniela won this tie for Slovakia, she was magnificient and showed so much skill, desire, courage to win this and she kept Rybarikova going and was a great coach and mentor. Honestly, what a woman. Daniela 3-2 Serbia.
:wav: :slovakia: :wav: :slovakia: :wav: :slovakia:

Daniela has well and truly earned a week of R&R next week. She gets Slovakia promoted to the World Group, she won the Fed Cup in 2002, why not another in 2011?

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:15 

Local Time:
Honestly, what a woman.I'm going to be humming Jamelia's 'Superstar' a LOT over the next few days!

" But you must be some kind of superstar,
Coz you got all eyes on you no matter where you are,
(you just make me wanna play)"

Chungy,does the fact that Daniela totally pwned this tie make up for Ivanovic avoiding the beatdown she so richly deserves? :P

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:19 

Local Time:
This is a great result, I have to admit I didn't expect her to beat Jankovic in the singles. It's a good thing she's skipping Stuttgart, she must be pretty tired.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:34 

Local Time:
This new awesome daniela now must translate to singles. she's playing top 10 tennis,

PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:37 
Great play by Daniela. 2-0 against a Top 10 player Jankovic in 2 weeks. Brilliant by her!!!!

Slovakia should be proud of Daniela, even if she never plays again in Fed Cup. She did all the job. Credits to her!

One week off now to rest and then Rome!!! But just realized that she schedul to play only 3 tournaments on clay before RG.

Charleston - SF, Rome and Madrid. Pretty good if she can pass the 2nd - 3rd rounds in each tournament!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:40 

Local Time:
She could easily opt into playing Warsaw if she wants the points/ranking. She didn't sign up until Madrid last year.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:44 

Local Time:
Daniela should definitely take that HEART award off Jelena too! Daniela's shown true heart this week.

Good point about Warsaw but I doubt she will play there...she'll want plenty of energy for RG

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 20:58 

Local Time:
"Today it was one of my best performances on clay," is looking forward to duel with Jankovic in the press room and press the one-eyed watch on TV duel with Rybáriková Jovanovski. "In March I prepared hard in Florida with my fitness coach Pat Etcheberry, improve my movement. I never feel on clay as well as now. Enjoy it."

Hantuchova is the difficulty to travel on Wednesday received from America to Slovakia and subsequently traveled to Milan for chiropractors. Corrects her right arm and back. Until Thursday afternoon to join our journey to Belgrade.

"I must thank the Slovak team doctor and physiotherapists Roman Fanovi Zdenko Duris, arm hurt me. I could fully serve and that was the basis of my game," she said Daniela. In difficult moments of the match to help the administration knew. They played confidently. It was seen that the Serbian tennis player to win in Charleston to impart confidence.

Come on, Daniela
"Come on! Come on!" Hantuchova was encouraged after winning balls and heart zatínala fist fighters. She played concentrated. Even after long exchanges poskakovala at baseline úperke to show that it has enough power.

"Encouraging the English I was still in junior year when I was in Bolletieriho Academy in Florida," explained. "I knew with Deer or receive the ball free, and so I had to work hard every fiftín otters. Jankovic was no coincidence the world leader. I am concentrating on my game and I drela on the court even more than in Charleston. After I played for Slovakia.

Hantuchova in the first sete nervous for a while. The state of 4:3 in its administration could not hit the shot properly.

"We have received some sort of odd ball even in one series had a different quality," the začudovala. "I took a new racket and thus to the previous, I had an adequate tension of the strings on two more kilopondy - 26x27. With tougher weaving I had better control."

Objective: To return to the top 10
Hantuchova is the 23rd place world ranking in this season, wants to return to top 10 In early 2003, the world's butt.

"I feel that I am on track," said the native Poprad. In Belgrade on Friday celebrated the 27th birthday. "In March I started to work with young Spanish coach Carlos Cuadrado, previously was my sparing partner. I am extremely happy and on my game, it's probably seen."

Jankovic was disappointed after the duel. "I could not wait to yourself a lot, I pobolievalo wrist, but even though I fought until the end. Daniela but played very well. It was close, the unused setbale I was frustrated and I have not managed to tajbrejk. Even in the second I did not sete optimum performance . I decided to start without tejpovania wrist. I could not fully apply my backhand, which is my strongest stroke, but this does not alter the fact that Daniela won deservedly. The audience was great during the match I am encouraged, but not their vocal chords to me not help to a successful outcome."

Dominika Cibulkova: "call fast, but I have managed to send my master matt Liptak congrats 'Text messages' for the whole team. Undoubtedly the match stood all the many forces and I am very glad that this baby zmákli and finally without me in the first dokopali World Group. terrifically looking forward. When I have the TV remote to keep fingers crossed. It was a great nerves. There is always the worst time the man can not do anything - just cheer. opponent for February, I have collected does not like because it is then tends to go differently. Firstly, I would, of course, wanted us to play at home."
@ google translation.

"I am proud that I have gained a valuable point for my second country. It was a match high level in an excellent atmosphere. I've played in the important moments of good shots, I could just rely on my service, which had a large share of my win," said Hantuchova satisfied.

"I do not know where it took on me today. Can help me and the previous match in Charleston, where I beat Jankovic. In today's match, I tried, despite the fatigue of travel and shoulder injury the best and prepare to pay me. Today, I was finally asleep, I had more energy than in previous days. Thank Zdenko Duris and Roman Fanovi of our team who gave me a short time together physically," said Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 21:12 

Local Time:
She so gracious xxxxx

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 21:15 

Local Time:
Matthew Liptak (team captain SR): "This game has decided to Daniela Hantuchova. Her experience, excellent game from start to finish, and the belief that we can win. Virtually alone won three points, although in the final doubles her well and helped Magda Rybáriková. What relates to performance against Magdinho Jovanovski, has not managed it in training you počínala much better. Should he win the match, but the paper placed in the Federation Cup ever exist. drifting probably stemming from the pressure that could decide the entire match. We are happy that we have what we have failed last year. Both of the world are very close, but the difference is that now we can finally fight for the cup."

Daniela Hantuchova: "This victory is very important for Slovakia and I am glad I could help him. For several years we took until we got the best in the world since the Second World Party is full of good teams with great toys. Wretchedly I wanted to win this match because we have great potential in the team. My performance in this meeting in Belgrade can help me in other tournaments on clay. game on this surface will begin to take more than in previous years."

Rybáriková Magdalene: "I was very sad when I lost the singles today. It is, however, Daniela became the heroine and I was in the doubles to add it. We have a good team, but Daniela was the clear leader."
@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. April 2010 23:22 

Local Time:
Well played Daniela, well played. It's been an awesome couple of weeks, let's hope it continues!

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 26. April 2010 04:38 

Local Time:
Well done Daniela. You just need to improve your nerve when serving for the set/match.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next