Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Fed Cup World Group Playoffs. Slovakia v Serbia.
PostPosted: 19. April 2010 16:53 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 15:36
Stadium Capacity: 7100
Date: 24 April - 25 April 2010
Day 1: 1400hrs (1200hrs GMT)
Day 2: 1400hrs (1200hrs GMT)
Surface: Clay (Red Clay) - Indoors
Ball Type: Dunlop Fort All Court

SLOVAKIA 3 - 2 SERBIA

R1 - J. JANKOVIC bt. M. RYBARIKOVA 7-6(5) 6-3
R2 - D. HANTUCHOVA bt. B. JOVANOVSKI 6-2 6-2
R3 - D. HANTUCHOVA bt J. JANKOVIC 7-6(2) 7-5
R4 - B. JOVANOVSKI bt. M. RYBARIKOVA 6-1 7-6(4)
R5 - D. HANTUCHOVA/ M.RYBARIKOVA bt. J.JANKOVIC/A. JOVANOVIC 6-4 6-3

SLOVAKIA:
Daniela HANTUCHOVA
Dominika CIBULKOVA
Magdalena RYBARIKOVA
Lenka WIENEROVA
Team Captain: Matej LIPTAK
Dominika CIBULKOVA has withdrawn due to injury. Replaced by Jana CEPELOVA.

SERBIA:
Jelena JANKOVIC
Bojana JOVANOVSKI
Ana JOVANOVIC
Aleksandra KRUNIC
Team Captain: Dejan VRANES

TIE PREVIEW
The only previous meeting between Serbia and Slovak Republic, played in 2007, ended in a 4-1 victory for the Slovaks. Daniela Hantuchova and Dominika Cibulkova, who are still their nation's top two players, won three out of four singles rubbers on that occasion.

Serbia made its World Group debut in 2010, when it was defeated 3-2 by Russia, the four-time champion, in Belgrade. With the score tied at 2-2, Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic teamed up against Svetlana Kuznetsova and Alisa Kleybanova in the deciding doubles rubber, but the Russian pair clinched victory.

Slovak Republic won the Fed Cup title in 2002. Hantuchova claimed two singles wins in the Final against Spain, giving teammate Janette Husarova the chance to win the decisive point in the fourth rubber. Slovak Republic booked its place in the World Group Play-offs with a 3-2 victory over China in Bratislava.

www.fedcup.com

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group Playoffs. Slovakia v Serbia.
PostPosted: 19. April 2010 17:05 

Local Time:
The only Rybáriková Belgrade, Hantuchova still neodletela of America

The Quartet, Slovak tennis zamierila Monday in Belgrade at the weekend to participate in the meeting barážové I. Fed Cup World Group against Serbia Magdalena Rybáriková only. Slovak Daniela Hantuchova unit of the U.S. still neodletela Charleston, where last week advanced to the semi-finals singles. Icelandic volcanic ash from the volcano paralyzed air traffic over Europe, and many airports are closed. In Slovakia has not nedorazila Lenka Wiener to the ITF tournament in Cairo soon arrive on Wednesday. On the same day should decide to start Dominika Cibulkova, who is stretched upon groin.

Slovak team captain Matthew Liptak on Monday leaving okyptenej first part of the Slovak expedition admitted that with something similar yet met in his career. "It's a deadlock, which I have never experienced. Daniela Hantuchova & Lenka Wienerova are still in the countries where they play tournaments. Daniela Sunday I interacted with and looked to me that there is a terrible situation. In Charleston still could not get into aircraft and toys to play four days before. Daniela has no idea when it will be able to fly to Europe. The same situation is also Serbian Jelena Jankovic unit, which is really curious. Problems with the shipment and Lukas Lacko, who has three days could leave the challenger in Athens and it will have to be deleted. I'm very curious how this will turn out and whether or respond ITF Fed Cup baráže changing the date when the best player will not be able to get into Europe. There is also a possibility that those who enroll will match venue.'s why I wanted to Magda Rybáriková travel to Belgrade on Monday, still remains a question mark hanging over Dominika Cibulkova. If, from Vienna to Belgrade today nelietalo, go to Serbia by car," said Liptak trip departure.

Slovak captain pleased quarter Hantuchova win over Jankovic in Charleston. "It's great that it managed to overcome Jelena. Daniela is the first clay tournament of the season presented in excellent form, which is very positive. Fed Cup matches have their specifics and I do something other than an individual tournament. The more the pressure will Jankovic because the entire Serbian team relies on it to get two or three points," said Liptak.

Rybáriková could not believe that to Belgrade on Monday will go alone. "I luckily got the Charelston to Europe without problems. It is strange and sad that I must travel alone. Lenka Wienerova is still in Egypt, Daniela and nemôže'odletieť U.S. Domča Cibulkova is injured," said Slovak troika, which also foresees the possibility for the chance to master Liptak in the opening singles. "If you get the chance, I will try to bring the best performance. With Jelena Jankovic last year I played in the 2nd round at Roland Garros in Paris, and I lost in straight sets smoothly. Have you in the game so well remember, but we played for centri Susanne Lenglen and there were so many lost so that the court has been slow. If I made a better performance could be closer. Jankovic is a great player, you can not let you play the game, you have to chase after the court," said Rybáriková, which in Charleston dropped out in 2nd round later won the Australian Samantha Stosur. "Herne was incomparably better than in Ponte Vedra, where I filed against Gruzínke Tatišviliovej disastrous performance. Against Stosur I played badly. Súperka but unlike me use of their chances."
@ google translation.

In Serbia it is only Rybáriková: Hantuchova still sticking out in America!
Today, 10:07

In Belgrade should move 1st part of the trip Slovakian tennis team, which takes place on participation in the meeting I Fed Cup World Group.

The National Tennis Centre, Bratislava joined the players are in the car direction Vienna International Airport only Rybáriková Magdalene as the other three member of the team captain Mathias Lipták for various reasons are not yet available.

The world's crippled aviation unit doplatili Slovak Daniela Hantuchova and fourth team member Lenka Wiener. First appointed to participate in the tournament semifinal WTA Tour in Charleston while waiting in vain for air movement in Europe and the same applies to Wiener, who over the weekend in Cairo, Egypt, presented the doubles finals at the ITF event.

As is known, the number two Slovak Dominika Cibulkova is disabled in order until Wednesday and would undergo treatments insertion weakness on the right leg.

"I am glad that I came to Slovakia from the tournament in Charleston, and that I at least now I can travel to Belgrade," she said before Monday's departure from Bratislava M. Rybáriková and also slightly ironic, said: "I hope that there just does not stay on the team and eventually all wound up. It was not until Friday, therefore I can talk about the chances of our team. Only then will probably clear which player will be physically present in Belgrade."

Torso of the Slovak team would fly from Vienna to Belgrade at 11.00 If not, Slovaks are operationally ready to get into the car and move to the Balkans after the road.

"I'm very curious how this all develops over the week. It looks pretty deadlock. Nothing I've experienced in life or much older people than I do so remembering something. Magda fortunately managed to fly from America. I want to be well prepared as Dominica and her health, it is still an open question until at least Wed Daniela Hantuchova and Lenka Wienerova are currently in the countries where they played tournaments, and yet not get into Europe. Daniela yesterday, I interacted with me and claimed that Charleston while sticking the toys dohrali four days before. It's all bad and I really wonder if the ITF does not have to intervene, possibly changing the date game, or it occurs with toys that are present in Belgrade," said unexpected situation Captain Matthew Liptak.

Fed Cup team boss realization M. Liptak holds coached protective hand over the male Lukas Lacko Slovak unit, which was completed this week challengerový tournament in Athens. It may not, as yet not fly away to Greece. "Luke was already three days ago to travel and where there are now received, the tournament will have to be deleted. Did I really have not seen. We'll see what will follow."

Duel Serbia - Slovakia should play 24th - 25 April on clay in the hall before the Belgrade Arena auditorium with a capacity of 7,100 spectators. Home captain Dejan Vraneš had confidence in his four Jelena Jankovic (7 renkingu) Bojana Jovanovski (117th), Ana Jovanović (261st) and Aleksandra Kruničová (312th). "As I know, problems are also Serbs, because America remained involuntarily Hantuchova in addition to our unit and their first player Jelena Jankovic. Aspoňže in this situation is the same for both sides."

Before the lot, which will take place on Friday 23 April at 12:00 h in the match venue, the masters can make the two changes.
@ google translation.

PostPosted: 21. April 2010 11:31 
Dani will travel today from Miami to Europe!!

Cibulkova is out. Slovakia will play half Daniela, Magdalena, Wienerova and maybe Kucova Z.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2010 17:27 

Local Time:
Hantuchova will be in Belgrade on Thursday: Miraculously aircraft caught!

Today, 13:29

Daniela Hantuchova arrived in Belgrade Thursday to be involved in the preparation of barážové meeting to participate in the 1st Group Fed Cup against Serbia.

Slovak unit had the WTA tournament in Charleston, USA, which refer to the singles semifinals, major problems with transportation to Europe. Icelandic volcanic ash from the volcano paralyzed air traffic over the old continent and thus Hantuchova of Slovakia came up on Wednesday.

"Daniela is in Bratislava, in the afternoon fly by my physiotherapist to Milan on Thursday and will be reported to the Fed Cup team captain Matej Liptak in Belgrade," said general secretary Igor Slovak Tennis Association Mosko.

"Luckily it on Tuesday managed to get a plane and fly home. She said it was a miracle because the waiting list was 10,000 people," said Moscow, which, even absent injured Dominika Cibulkova believes that the Slovak team in Belgrade Zaboj the procedure between the world's best eight. "With Daniela Hantuchova and Magda Rybáriková we have a good team that can think of to win in Belgrade. It is important that both toys are healthy."
@ google transaltion.

Hantuchova already in Italy
21/04/2010 16:54:00
Bratislava (SITA) - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova, the night after his sudden arrival in America to Slovakia on Wednesday moved to Italy as a physiotherapist. From Thursday the team will have SR in Belgrade, where the match takes place this weekend in Slovakia Srbkami welcome to participate in the first Fed Cup World Group 2011th SITA confirmed Hantuchova mother Marianna. Slovak unit flew to Milan via Rome. After Saturday's defeat to Australian Samantha Stosur in the semifinals of the WTA tournament in Charleston, South Carolina found that the back problems and arm seeks to go a doctor. In the U.S., incidentally thus give rise to chaos in air traffic caused by volcanic activity in Iceland.
@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2010 21:53 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 16:36
The back problem remains and now an arm problem......:( Fed Cup isn't worth all this stress!
However, I am not Slovakian so maybe i'm biased...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2010 00:20 

Local Time:
Liptak: "Domčina absence is weakening, but we Magda '
21/04/2010 20:50:00

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) - Slovakian team tennis captain Matej Liptak (pictured) on Wednesday evening from Belgrade and recapitulated by virtue of their official functions and confirmed the news events of that day before a weekend meeting of Serbia - Slovakia to participate in the first Fed Cup World Group 2011th

"Today, in the first instance decision was made to opt-out of Dominica to the groin injury is far from being in a state permitting the possible starters. Of course, that her absence will be weakened, but in comparison to domestic Ana Ivanović not have the benefit of just at that, if something like this has happened here is Magda Rybáriková. Domča us, of course, will miss, but I think we still have a strong team. We will fight," said the boys šéftréner NTC Matthew Liptak told the SITA news agency.

In connection with its sample strastiplným travel SR Liptak said: "Daniela Hantuchova since yesterday evening in Europe on Wednesday, going for his physiotherapist in Milan. On Thursday lunchtime it would no longer be with us in Belgrade and in the afternoon practice. I do not know how rates were serious problems with her back and arm, which referovala late last week from the U.S. Charleston. It is now going to Italy for professionals who believe in similar cases it looks. I hope to be in order. We have here to have a doctor and a physiotherapist who will receive the time and space and do everything possible to be wholly prepared for the match. Finally, Daniela came home for nearly two days before Jelena Jankovic, so they can acclimate to it quickly. Srbku Charting a third of the nominees Anu Jovanović that binds in Munich, I have already seen."

Personal coach Luke Lacko Liptak pointed out remains to add additional 16-year-old novice in the Jane / pdf squad in connection with the preparation and Lenka Rybáriková Wiener in the venue, said: "Magda on Tuesday was quite a tough day, many trained. Today, I gave her a longer 2.5 hour phase and then was gently play golf. On Thursday, go back to the full. Lenka arrived today about noon, evening already trained. Janku as our junior unit I called, given that Domča not come."

Slovaks will be in Belgrade Arena on Thursday to prepare from 9.00 to 12.00 and then in the afternoon. After the first phase have a formal press conference, welcoming gala evening banquet. The draw is on the agenda on Friday from 12:00 pm, played on Saturday and Sunday from 14:00 am consistently.
@ google translation.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 22. April 2010 10:04 

Local Time:
Actually I don't think it is a good choice for her to play Fed Cup at the moment considering her fitness status. But it is her choice and she should know the best if she can due with that injury.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2010 18:08 

Local Time:
Hantuchova is already in Belgrade
22/04/2010 17:12:00
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova is already in Belgrade, site of a weekend meeting of Serbia - Slovakia to participate in the first World Group 2011 Fed Cup women's representative teams. SITA informing the international sport and Technical Director of the Slovak Tennis Association (STZ), Lubomir Páleník and added: "Given the circumstances, reasonably fit."

Unit guest team captain Matthew Lipták Hantuchova lost in Saturday's singles semifinals in the green clay in Charleston to Australian Samantha Stosur in a subsequent interview with SITA said that in addition to the renewed problems it has suffered back and shoulder. The volcanic activity in Iceland then be committed in the U.S., came home until Tuesday night. On Wednesday, traveling to Milan for a physiotherapist.
@ google translation.

Jankovic injured wants to beat the Slovaks

more obrázokAutor: AP
13:21 | Today | Updated | TASR, SITA

Belgrade - Serbian tennis players start over Jelena Jankovic in baráži to participate in the first Fed Cup World Group against Slovakia, a large question mark hangs.

Seven of the World tournament in the U.S. Charleston injured wrist and recommended by her doctors that took over the weekend on clay at the Belgrade Arena. Jankovic flew to Belgrade on Thursday to the fourth morning.

Icelandic volcanic ash from the volcano paralyzed air traffic over the old continent and to the Serbian entity in Serbia had to fly via Asia, Israel, Tel Aviv and Larnaca Cyprus.

"Until I traveled to Belgrade two days. I feel tired, also has hurt the wrist. I do not know if I can help the Fed Cup team, in an important match against Slovakia. Very want to play, but doctors have told me that I made a pause," said Jankovic.

"I believe that even if I could not board, we have a chance to win and stay in the top eight of the world. We have a young and promising team. Bojana Jovanovski is able to make two points in singles. It is a smart player, she has nothing to lose," Jankovic said.

Vraneš hampered enthusiasm Jankovic
The Serbian captain Dejan Vraneša failure would be a big blow Jankovic. For fall sports form it is against the Slovak will miss Ana Ivanović.

"Duel against Slovakia at first glance is not as attractive, but it is very important. The game is participation in the Fed Cup world's best eight. Slovaks Mau strong team, of which we have verified three years ago in Kosice, where we lost 1 4, Jelena Jankovic wants to play, but doctors are against it. The Serbian representation always played at 150 percent, but, it is also the health and future of tennis," he said Vraneš.

Application / pdf invitation from the outside
Novice team in the Slovak Jana Cepelova, the best Slovak junior received, an invitation to the Fed Cup team as alternate Dominika Cibulkova, which kept him out in Belgrade sore weaknesses.

"Of course it surprised me. When I called the union, Mr Habasit that can Cibulkove will travel instead, I was a little off. At first I thought Dominica still go, but when I pick up the ticket, I believed it. Neither me to disrupt my program because I tournament until next week," said Jana Cepelova.

Only the 16-year-old club player Tennis Complex Kosice, while member of NTC invited to take Fed Cup team as a new positive experience.

"Meet with toys such as Hantuchova and Jankovic, and the overall atmosphere of a match, it will be a great experience for me. I look forward to," she said / pdf.

Young Košičanka, along with Chantal Škamlovou won girls doubles Grand Slam in January, the Australian Open in Melbourne. The so-called. combined ITF junior world ranking of 16th is wall, has also found itself on the 8th position.

A large share of responsibility for the Magdalene Rybáriková.
more obrázokAutor: AP
Rybáriková great duel
When absent Cibulkove should be in addition to Slovak Daniela Hantuchova second singlistkou Rybáriková Magdalene.

"Zažijem first big match in the Federation Cup, which will be the practice among the best eight teams in the world. Awaits us tough opponent. Jelena Jankovic is a great player, but like Daniela Hantuchova had problems in recent days with departure from America to Europe. I hope that win," said Rybáriková.

Lenka Wienerove waiting balanced fight. "Chances are 50/50, it will be a good match."
@google translation.

Daniela's not fully fit and Jankovic doesn't seem too healthy either. Rybarikova could end up being the only top 100 player that actually plays or that finishes the tie. I really want Slovakia to win but I want Daniela to come through this without getting hurt or aggravating her back more.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 00:30 

Local Time:
Hantuchova is determined to give maximum

BELGRADE 22nd April (AP) - Four days after the scheduled arrival finally in Belgrade on Thursday afternoon appeared today the best Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova. Unit visiting team of the weekend to participate in the battle I. Fed Cup World Group 2011 Srbkami between the Slovak and the slow moves of the United States to Europe, where, after participating in the tournament semifinal in Charleston involuntarily stuck in a "big splash" for unworkable route. Later still visited with his sore shoulder physiotherapist in Milan, and finally, finally moved to Belgrade.

"So much is it happened in the last days ... does even know how many flights I've actually received. The hours I slept, can be counted on the fingers of one hand not to mention the injuries that I had brought from Charleston," Daniela is posťažovala Hantuchova in an interview with Slovak Radio, the venue directly weekend battle. Experienced player (23 in the WTA Tour rankings), which just celebrated on Friday the 27th birthday, underwent torture in the air to clear, to help beat the Slovak team Srbky home. The combined injuries to his back yet from Indian Wells and the arm of Charleston significantly observed: "it looked good my examination, back and arm together, was to me a lot of robots. We will not try to do with Roman Fanom and Zdenko Ďuriš everything that I was ready to play. I feel terribly tired to sleep, but this is the very last thing. It is important to allow the arm in order, because I want to give the maximum. We came here to win and we do everything to fulfill the goal."

Slovakia will be the weekend to participate in a duel between the Fed Cup elite represent inter Hantuchova and Magdalena Rybáriková, Lenka Wienerova and junior Jana Cepelova, a new member of the team. Initially be present in the Serbian capital Dominika Cibulkova, but eventually a sore flank must continue treatment in Bratislava. Duel Serbia - Slovakia played 24th - 25 April on clay in the Belgrade Arena hall auditorium prior to the adjusted capacity of 7,100 spectators. The draw of this game is on the agenda on Friday from 12:00 h sites, ie the Belgrade Arena.
@ google translation.

"In Charleston, I played great tournament and I learned from him many adventures, but since then, very much happened. Volcanic ash from Icelandic volcanoes paralyzed air traffic and I could get from America to Europe. I do not know how many flights I graduated together . I slept very few hours, we could count on the fingers of one hand. I feel terribly tired and sleepy," said Hantuchova, who on Wednesday in Milan visited his physiotherapist.

"It looked very well not only with my arm, but not back to where I have pieces of the tournament in Indian Wells. There were lots of robots, but the physiotherapist helped me a lot. The Fed Cup Romano Fanom doctor and masseurs Zdenko Ďuriš now do everything This weekend that I could play. It is important that the arm could be in order. We have a great chance to win a pass to the best eight teams of the world," said Hantuchova.

Hantuchova reports on possible opt-out of Serbian Jelena Jankovic unit that beat in the quarterfinals in Charleston, does not attach great importance.

"Information on her wrist injury I have taken with caution. After losing to me complaining that she had problems with the backhand, but this just hit me got into uncomfortable situations. Backhand in addition to using the left hand, but I do not want to comment. Win of Deer in Charleston can give me confidence, even though every game is different, and Belgrade will have the support of the domestic audience. It is a former world number one, expect a tough match. Every Fed Cup meeting is open and I see our chances 50:50. We will do everything but the fact that we won," Hantuchova ended.
@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 00:38 

Local Time:
I think daniela should try and play one rubber. I don't know how the draw works. Do the teams each put out an order and then that's who plays who. Or is it always 1st day no.1 player plays no.2?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 01:02 

Local Time:
@ eddy. The no. 1 player plays the no. 2 of the other side on the first day with the order decided by lot, the no. 1s play the third match, then the no. 2s then the doubles.
- all the rules & regulations.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 08:42 

Local Time:
Happy birthday Daniela! :beer:

Best wishes during the Fed Cup tie! :)

PostPosted: 23. April 2010 11:43 
Daniela OUT from Stuttgart.

PostPosted: 23. April 2010 12:11 
Jankovic opens up Serbian challenge
Jelena Jankovic will begin Serbia's bid to retain its World Group status when she takes on Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovak Republic in the opening rubber of their Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group play-off tie in Belgrade.

The 25-year-old former world No. 1 will be looking to reproduce the form she showed in the opening round against Russia, when she won both singles rubbers in Serbia's 3-2 defeat, earning the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Heart Award that will be presented to her during Saturday's opening ceremony.

The full draw for the weekend is as follows:

Saturday
Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)
Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) v Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)

Sunday
Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)
Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) v Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)
Jelena Jankovic/Ana Jovanovic (SRB) v Daniela Hantuchova/Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2010 12:12 

Local Time:
There are two player lists on the stuttgart websit, she's still on one of them...so where did you get ure source from? If it's tennisforum then they only read the list on the website that doesn't have her name on.

EDIT: Just noticed that the updated list on the stiuttgart website says list of players 2010 and no Daniela on it...bugger...but right decision for her health...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next