Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Tennis Champions, Bratislava
PostPosted: 14. November 2017 11:41 

Local Time:
|19. March 2024| 09:00
Dates: 15 November 2017 image
Venue: Bratislava, Slovakia
Tier: Exhibition
Surface: Hard/Indoors

Official Website: www.tennischampions.sk

Tommy Haas bt Dominik Hrabaty 7-6 4-10 7-3

Daniela Hantuchova bt Kim Clijsters 6-5

Daniela Hantuchova/Tommy Haas vs Kim Clijsters/Dominik Hrabaty 13-11

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Tennis Champions, Bratislava
PostPosted: 14. November 2017 11:50 

Local Time:
Come to the exceptional tennis exhibition Tennis Champions 2017 and say goodbye to Daniela Hantuchova! Next guests: Kim Clijsters, Tommy Haas and Dominik Hrbatý
Ticket Sales:

The first year of the Tennis Champions (formerly Tennis Classic) exhibition took part in 2008. The show has captured the attention of the spectators and sponsors, and therefore, it is now in its tenth year! Due to this exhibition, Bratislava has already attracted the world and Slovak tennis stars, the current winners of the Grand Slam tournaments as well as the most popular legends, still attracting the crowds.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. November 2017 01:11 

Local Time:
Tennis: Hantuchova did not expect that her career will be parting with such emotional

Bratislava November 15 (TASR) - The WTA Tour and the Grand slams succeeded against it only one time and also thanks to the retired. The farewell the active career has seen the first win. Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová in the 10th year of exhibitions Tennis Champions defeated Belgian Kim Clijstersovú in tajbrejku. He arrived in Bratislava on a number of NTC for state 5: 5th After transfigured mečbale Hantuchova was with his best friend on the circuit hugged and overpowered her strong emotions.

"Thank you for having come here. I am glad that you are always aware organize a fantastic atmosphere and always have supported me, whether it was in Incheba or here in Aegon Arena. When I during Wimbledon announces end of career, I told you how it's not easy and that the world is a stud. Now I see that when you do something all my life, it's in your heart an remains forever," Hantuchova spoke to were in tears Slovak fans. Exhibition was marked by a spirit of fun on the court as helpers appeared and hockey players Tomáš Surový with Dusan Pasek and colleagues Hantuchova dance show Let's Dance.

Clijsters Slovenke always admired how's approach to tennis. "Daniela has always behaved as a true a professional trainings in matches, nothing ever neodflákla. It can be a model for many of today's players. We peer and over the years we have together been through too much. I'm sorry it had decided to retire, but very i appreciate that i was able to participate in the farewell. it was a great honor. in the years to wish her all the best," said the former world number one in singles and in doubles, who has to his credit four Grand Slam titles.

The introduction of the evening boarded a duel against each other German Tommy Haas and longtime leader of the Slovak Davis Cup team Dominik Hrbatý. After the first win supertajbrejku Haas your opponent properly dialed. To court because he had to bring back white scooter that had 25 years ago "blew" in the final youth tournament in Genoa. Humped in it ride and second supertajbrejku Haas in his "living room" he dusted off the court. The decisive tie-break, however, belonged to the former world number two. Hrbaty did not help to win or successful coach Marián Vajda, whom the score 0: 3 called to court.

In the final doubles stirred the alongside Hantuchova appeared Haas. Both first met in junior age at the famous Nick Bollettieri Academy. Clijsters deblových partner was first Hrbaty, a finalist in the Davis Cup but the match passed to the other side of the court and reminisce on the times when the Hantuchová triumphed at the Hopman Cup mixed teams in Perth, Australia. Their tennis art performed and general manager of the Slovak national ice hockey team Miroslav Šatan, who came to be showcased together with coach Craig Ramsay AAA.

Hantuchova finally ended the career exchange with the Olympic champion of Seoul 1988 Miloslavom Mečířom, who was a great role model. Just a longtime captain of the Davis Cup team inspired her to be released on tennis career. With Hantuchová zvítali is also a member of the winning Fed Cup team of 2002 Janette Husárová and Henrieta Nagyová and captain Tomáš Malik. Then took the floor Slovak President Andrej Kiska, who gave Hantuchova bouquet and a commemorative medal: "I want to thank you on behalf of the President and the entire country. Years have made Slovakia a great advertising, we are proud of you."

Hantuchova did not expect that it will be so emotional farewell. "Maybe it was due to the fact that the auditorium was almost the whole family, except for my grandmother who brought me to tennis. Translate I have in my head all the things for me to sacrifice my parents and brother. I was surprised that at the end of exhibitions came Miloš Mecir and President Andrej Kiska. prettier goodbye i would not even imagine. the past few days have been difficult, i tried with invitations to anybody to forget. Tennis will always be in my life, just still do not know in what form. Finally you'll be able to now enjoy Christmas since late December will not have to travel to the tournament, and I look forward to skiing. "

@ google translate

Hantuchova say goodbye to tennis career: In the heart an it will stay forever!

WTA Tour and the Grand slams succeeded Daniela Hantuchová against Kim Clijstersovú only one time and also thanks to the retired. The farewell the active career has seen the first win.

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová in the 10th year of exhibitions Tennis Champions defeated Belgian Kim Clijstersovú in tajbrejku. He arrived in Bratislava on a number of NTC for state 5: 5th After transfigured mečbale Hantuchova was with his best friend on the circuit hugged and overpowered her strong emotions.

"Thank you for having come here. I am glad that you are always aware organize a fantastic atmosphere and always have supported me, whether it was in Incheba or here in Aegon Arena. When I during Wimbledon announces end of career, I told you how it's not easy and that the world is a stud. Now I see that when you do something all my life, it's in your heart an remains forever, " Hantuchova spoke to were in tears Slovak fans. Exhibition was marked by a spirit of fun on the court as helpers appeared and hockey players Tomáš Surový with Dusan Pasek and colleagues Hantuchova dance show Let's Dance.

The introduction of the evening boarded a duel against each other German Tommy Haas and longtime leader of the Slovak Davis Cup team Dominik Hrbatý. After the first win supertajbrejku Haas your opponent properly dialed. To court because he had to bring back white scooter that had 25 years ago "blew" in the final youth tournament in Genoa. Humped in it ride and second supertajbrejku Haas in his "living room" he dusted off the court. The decisive tie-break, however, belonged to the former world number two. Hrbaty did not help to win or successful coach Marián Vajda, whom the score 0: 3 called to court.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchová say goodbye to a career on the court was presented several celebrity
15 November 2017 Sports Tennis

BRATISLAVA November 15 (WebNoviny.sk) - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová ended the professional career after eighteen years in style at the 10th edition of the exhibition Megas Tennis Champions in Bratislava's National Tennis Center (NTC).

The auditorium was discovered, for example, the Slovak President Andrej Kiska, general manager of Slovak hockey representations Miroslav Šatan, coach of the national hockey team Craig Ramsay and a former great tennis player Janette Husárová.

HAAS PROVOKED HRBATÝ
In the opening matches played on two supertajbrejky against each took home crowd darling Dominik Hrbatý the former second man singlový world ranking ATP Germans Tommy Haas. Duel was from the beginning level, but a slight upper hand had a home player. First supertajbrejk belonged Finally, thanks to a great finish Haas.

Police found the stolen trophy Dominika Hrbatého, he returned after 16 years
German during a break Hrbatý provoked when he recalled that 25 years ago got a scooter for road triumph in the tournament in Genoa in the category in 14 years after winning just over Bratislavian. A similar scooter appeared on the court and you Hrbatý it to the full trip, although reportedly it was his premiere. Tridsaťdeväťročného Slovaks This started to improved performance and second supertajbrejku triumphed 10: 4th Tennis players agree that the winner chooses a classic tie-break. With the score 0: 3 Hrbaty he asked for help from an experienced coach Mariána Vajdu, who was in the audience. Vajde suggestion, however, did not work a Haas triumphed ratio of 7: 3rd

After the initial duel was followed by performances of dancers from the television competition Let's dance, among them not lack either Hantuchova. She just she joined in the second match against Belgian Kim Clijstersovej, who played for a winning set. The former leader of world rankings WTA singlový in Bratislava was the first time ever. On court during the match they were given in addition to dancers from the group Arrhythmia example, hockey players Dusan Pasek ml. Crude and Thomas, who played tennis team with two gems. Native of Poprad, finally, after a standoff between his last won a singles career with the help empajrového Slovak referee Michel Varmus 6: 5th

" Thank you, that I can share this moment with all present. These are the moments that I will have forever sweetheart. I thought that the end for me, no problem, but when you're doing something all my life, it stays in you forever, " said Hantuchova in tears.

In a subsequent auction invested people in the stands altogether € 18,400, along with a ticket that amounted to the Foundation for Stars stars € 33 000 to be used for charitable purposes.

" I can not concentrate, it's like in the erotic movie ," said Hrbaty, during the warm-up before the last match of the evening, who played tennis players with microphones. The final game was a doubles embarked in it with Clijsters Hrbatý against Hantuchova with Haas. It played on two winning again supertajbrejky. First she won a pair Hantuchova - Haas. In the second supertajbrejku the court presented i Šatan, who despite Elegant attire was replaced for a while Hrbatý. Last supertajbrejk dominated Slovakia-German duo ratio of 13:11. The last ball Hantuchova won in his career. Additional gem occurred during the standing ovation National Tennis Center against Olympic champion from Seoul to Milos Mecir ml., Which it in her words brought to tennis.

MECIR WAS INSPIRED TENNIS HANTUCHOVA
" It's very emotional. I remember when I ended a career like it was yesterday, even though it was five years ago. Daniela was a great career for a professional," said Clijsters. " Thank you Daniele, it was for her big night. Kim, Daniel, Dominik i Mečíř are great champions. It was to her about the best way to say goodbye to tennis, " said Haas it. " Twice I was on the court crying. Once, when I said goodbye to the career I aa second time now. Daniela was the world female tennis player that deserves respect, " to compliment her countrywoman and Fed Cup winner in 2002 Hrbatý.

Daniela Hantuchová and Kim Clijsters
Hantuchova before farewell praised Clijsters, the motion najnadanejšia tennis player history
" Tennis I first saw on television when he played Mirosav Mečíř final at the Olympics v Soule and since then I wanted to play tennis and I and get to the Olympics. Mr. Mecir has been five years since my tennis inspiration and falling asleep I was with my small rocket and a signed photo. Also thank my parents, without whom I would not stand here today, " she completed the 2017 Champions Tennis Hantuchova.

@ google translate

Spectacular farewell Hantuchova, finally it's against Clijsters came

Yesterday 21:30 | WTA Tour and the Grand slams succeeded against it only one time and also thanks to the retired. The farewell the active career has seen the first win. Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová in the 10th year of exhibitions Tennis Champions defeated Belgian Kim Clijstersovú in tajbrejku.

He arrived in Bratislava on a number of NTC for state 5: 5th After transfigured mečbale Hantuchova was with his best friend on the circuit hugged and overpowered her strong emotions.

"Thank you for having come here. I am glad that you are always aware organize a fantastic atmosphere and always have supported me, whether it was in Incheba or here in Aegon Arena. When I during Wimbledon announces end of career, I told you how it's not easy and that the world is a stud. Now I see that when you do something all my life, it's in your heart an remains forever, " he spoke to the Hantuchova in tears Slovak fans.

Exhibition was marked by a spirit of fun on the court as helpers appeared and hockey players Tomáš Surový with Dusan Pasek and colleagues Hantuchova dance show Let's Dance.

Clijsters Slovenke always admired how's approach to tennis. "Daniela has always behaved as a true a professional trainings in matches, nothing ever neodflákla. It can be a model for many of today's players. We peer and over the years we have together been through too much. I'm sorry it had decided to retire, but very I appreciate that I was able to participate in the farewell.
It was a great honor. In the years to wish her all the best, " said the former world number one in singles and in doubles, who has to his credit four Grand Slam titles.

The introduction of the evening boarded a duel against each other German Tommy Haas and longtime leader of the Slovak Davis Cup team Dominik Hrbatý. After the first win supertajbrejku Haas your opponent properly dialed. To court because he had to bring back white scooter that had 25 years ago "blew" in the final youth tournament in Genoa.

Humped in it ride and second supertajbrejku Haas in his "living room" he dusted off the court. The decisive tie-break, however, belonged to the former world number two. Hrbaty did not help to win or successful coach Marián Vajda, whom the score 0: 3 called to court.

In the final doubles stirred the alongside Hantuchova appeared Haas. Both first met in junior age at the famous Nick Bollettieri Academy.

Clijsters deblových partner was first Hrbaty, a finalist in the Davis Cup but the match passed to the other side of the court and reminisce on the times when the Hantuchová triumphed at the Hopman Cup mixed teams in Perth, Australia.

Their tennis art performed and general manager of the Slovak national ice hockey team Miroslav Šatan , who came to be showcased together with AAA coach Craig Ramsay .

Hantuchova finally ended the career exchange with the Olympic champion of Seoul 1988 Miloslavom Mečířom , who was a great role model. Just a longtime captain of the Davis Cup team inspired her to be released on tennis career. With Hantuchová zvítali is also a member of the winning Fed Cup team of 2002 Janette Husárová and Henrieta Nagyová and captain Tomáš Malik .

Then took the floor Slovak President Andrej Kiska, who gave Hantuchova bouquet and a commemorative medal: "I want to thank you on behalf of the President and the entire country. Years have made Slovakia a great advertising, we are proud of you."

Hantuchova did not expect that it will be so emotional farewell. "Maybe it was due to the fact that the auditorium was almost the whole family, except for my grandmother who brought me to tennis. I translate in my head all the things for me to sacrifice my parents and brother.

I was surprised that they came to the conclusion exhibitions Miloš Mečíř and President Andrej Kiska. Nicer goodbye I would not even imagine. The past few days have been difficult, I tried with invitations to anybody to forget. Tennis will always be in my life, just still do not know in what form.

Finally I'll be able to enjoy Christmas now, since I will not have late December to travel to the tournament, and I look forward to skiing. "

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. November 2017 01:34 

Local Time:
It's great that Daniela had such a great night but I've got to admit that I've teared up a bit as this is the finale of Daniela's career and she had a great sendoff. I want to thank Daniela for all the great memories.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 16. November 2017 05:37 

Local Time:
|19. March 2024| 03:00
Going to miss such a CLASS act!! Hope to be able to follow her post retirement career!

Also going to miss Alex Isabel posts.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. November 2017 05:40 

Local Time:
|19. March 2024| 04:00
She still has it! :) :beer:

By that I mean both her ability and her off the charts class. The stories don't make it clear, but I hope the fans gave Daniela a long standing ovation.

The memories will last. My gratitude for her is boundless. Love ya forever, Dani!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. November 2017 05:45 

Local Time:
|19. March 2024| 04:00

Also going to miss Alex Isabel posts.

You must have completely lost your mind, Sail8!

Seriously, thank you so much for that. I will miss all our regular contributor and fellow Daniela Maniacs!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. November 2017 21:34 

Local Time:
Hantuchova touched arrival legend. I did not expect it, says
Tennis will remain forever in my life, says a former Slovak tennis player.

16 Nov 2017 at 11:47 MILOSLAV ŠEBELA

BRATISLAVA. WTA Tour and the Grand slams succeeded against it only one time and also thanks to the retired. The farewell the active career has seen the first win.

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová in the context of exhibitions Tennis Champions defeated Belgian Kim Clijstersovú.

"Daniela is a great player and could be a model for many of today's tennis players," saying of her former world number one.

Hantuchova farewell to tennis star was accompanied. In addition to Clijsters they played well Dominik Hrbatý and former world number two Tommy Haas. On the court he was for a while and general manager of ice hockey team Miroslav Šatan. In the stands with Hantuchová they parted coaches, teammates of the Federation Cup and many celebrities.

The former tennis player but lethal to the very end of the evening. When the end of the spoke in terms of a tall man with racket in hand walked toward the court, she started to cry. From the court then they withdrew the Clijtersová with Hrbatý and Haas.

The last time she sent the ball to the court against his idol - Miloslav Mecir.

He wanted to play as Mečíř

"The Olympic final v Soule was the moment when I first saw tennis on TV. Since five years you have been for me the biggest inspiration. Every night I was falling asleep with a small rocket, your signed photo and I dreamed that one day I get to the Olympics. The dream I fulfilled thanks to you. " Hantuchova spoke with tears in her eyes.

Mecir arrival was secret. Moderator exhibitions throughout the evening longtime Davis Cup captain who was sitting in the audience, did not mention. Mečířova name was not even in the program that envisages a tennis player. The organizers surprised her.

"I did not expect at all. Brighter conclusion can not imagine. It was very emotional. In the end, however, I nevybavili memories of moments in his career, but rather it was about people who were here today and what all did for me, " She said Hantuchova.

She admitted that she did not expect that it will be for her farewell evening so emotional. Tears could not hold Hrbaty.

"Daniela won big tournaments, won the Fed Cup, but I never cried so than now. At the last moment you realize all the things you have achieved and won. This is something that our athletes to remain at the heart of the sport and why we do it. Does not play for the money but for victories and because we love the sport, " says Hrbaty.

Relaxed Christmas after 22 years

Hantuchova did not think the tennis is over for good. Currently, however, he wants to give him a couple of months break. The time when not all subordinate careers and futures stress enjoys.

"I am delighted that after 22 years I can have a relaxing family Christmas. One beautiful stage ended. Tennis, however, does not stop for me. You can not say goodbye to something that you love and what part of your life for 25 years. But I look forward to a new stage in my life, "saying.

"Tennis has taught me to accept losses. Because if you're Roger Federer, so most of the time you leave the tournament with a defeat. It is not easy to know what to accept. By'm from the last few months farther and with hindsight I see what all my tennis life to give, " added Hantuchova.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchová completed a career. emotional
LUCIA TOMEČKOVÁ / SOURCE: TASR 16TH NOVEMBER 2017

Hantuchova did not expect that her career will be parting with so emotional. WTA Tour and the Grand slams succeeded against it only one time and also thanks to the retired. The farewell the active career has seen the first win. Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová in the 10th year of exhibitions Tennis Champions defeated Belgian Kim Clijstersovú in tajbrejku. He arrived in Bratislava on a number of NTC for state 5: 5th After transfigured mečbale Hantuchova was with his best friend on the circuit hugged and overpowered her strong emotions.

"Thank you for having come here. I am glad that you are always aware organize a fantastic atmosphere and have always supported me, whether it was in Incheba or here in Aegon arena. When I announced during the Wimbledon career end, I told you how easy it is and the world is a stud. Now I see that when you do something all my life, it's in your heart an remains forever, "
Hantuchova spoke to were in tears Slovak fans. Exhibition was marked by a spirit of fun on the court as helpers appeared and hockey players Tomáš Surový with Dusan Pasek and colleagues Hantuchova dance show Let's Dance.

Clijsters Slovenke always admired how's approach to tennis. "Daniela has always behaved as a true a professional trainings in matches, nothing ever neodflákla. It can be a model for many of today's players. We peer over the years and together we have been through too much. I'm sorry it had decided to retire, but I appreciate that I was able to participate in the farewell. It was a great honor. In the years to wish her all the best, " said the former world number one in singles and in doubles, who has to his credit four Grand Slam titles.

In the final doubles stirred the alongside Hantuchova appeared Haas. Both first met in junior age at the famous Nick Bollettieri Academy. Clijsters deblových partner was first Hrbaty, a finalist in the Davis Cup but the match passed to the other side of the court and reminisce on the times when the Hantuchová triumphed at the Hopman Cup mixed teams in Perth, Australia. Their tennis art performed and general manager of the Slovak national ice hockey team Miroslav Šatan, who came to be showcased together with coach Craig Ramsay AAA.

Hantuchova finally ended the career exchange with the Olympic champion of Seoul 1988 Miloslavom Mečířom, who was a great role model. Just a longtime captain of the Davis Cup team inspired her to be released on tennis career. With Hantuchová zvítali is also a member of the winning Fed Cup team of 2002 Janette Husárová and Henrieta Nagyová and captain Tomáš Malik. Then he took the floor Slovak President Andrej Kiska, who gave Hantuchova bouquet and a commemorative medal: "I want to thank you on behalf of the President and the entire country. Slovakia years we do great advertising, we are proud of you. "

Hantuchova did not expect that it will be so emotional farewell. "Maybe it was due to the fact that the auditorium was almost the whole family, except for my grandmother who brought me to tennis. I reflected in my head all the things for me to sacrifice my parents and brother. I was surprised that they came to the conclusion exhibitions Miloš Mečíř and President Andrej Kiska. Nicer goodbye I would not even imagine. The past few days have been difficult, I tried with invitations to anybody to forget. Tennis will always be in my life, just still do not know in what form. Finally I'll be able to enjoy Christmas now, since I will not have late December to travel to the tournament, and I look forward to skiing. "

Slovak President Andrej Kiska on his FB profile said:

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ - THANK YOU!

Daniela Hantuchová years doing a great advertising Slovakia. Over 20 years, we have watched her career has enjoyed the success he has had.

I am very glad that I had the opportunity to know her and thank her directly on her farewell with a professional career at the National Tennis Center.

In life, he experienced a lot of success, but also losses. These are the moments that will teach you not only fight, not give up, but also respect and humility. The tears that I saw yesterday were very honest.

Ends with one part of his life and begins the second. And I, Daniela, I wish to be as successful as the one hitherto.

@ google translate

Farewell full of tears Daniela Hantuchova solemnly ended career
Sports 16.11.2017 12:00

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (34) yesterday in style completed one important stage of their lives. On the 10th year of exhibitions Tennis Champions, held at the National Tennis Center (NTC), has said goodbye to tennis career.

In the opening matches played on two supertajbrejky joined Dominik Hrbatý the former "number two" ATP world rankings Germans Tommy Haas. Duel was from the beginning level, but Haas eventually triumphed ratio of 7: 3rd

After the initial duel was followed by performances of dancers from Let's Dance, which did not lack either Daniela Hantuchová. After she joined the court along with Belgian Kim Clijsters and played on a winning set. The former leader of world rankings WTA Kim was in Bratislava for the first time and although it ended his professional career five years ago, her tennis form is still excellent. Dance shoes exchanged for rockets and dancers from Let's dance, when for a moment with them and played two gems came to play and Dušan Pašek with Tomas raw. Daniela's singles his last great applause of the audience won.

"Thank you that I can share this moment with all present. These are the moments that I will have forever sweetheart. I thought that the end for me, no problem, but when you're doing something all my life, it stays in you forever, " said Hantuchova in tears.

In the final match, where they boarded Clijsters with Hrbatý against Hantuchova and Haas, again played on two winning supertajbrejky. In the second supertajbrejku Hrbaty pulled terms of Slovak national ice hockey team boss Mira Satan, who, even though he was wearing a suit, he was replaced for a while and played a few exhibition balls. Last supertajbrejk dominated ratio of 13:11 Slovakia-German couple. Very last ball in career Hantuchova won. During the great emotions and tumultuous standing ovation took place against the Olympic champion from Seoul to Milos Mecir additional gem. Tearfully thanked him, that it was the one who inspired her and for him began to pay as a little girl of tennis. "Tennis I first saw on television when Miroslav played the final at the Olympics v Seoul and since then I wanted to play tennis and I and get to the Olympics. Mr. Mecir has been five years since my tennis inspiration and falling asleep like a small rocket and a signed photo. "

Dominik Hrbatý has admitted that the court cried twice, first when he said goodbye to the career and now that Lucio Daniela. "Daniela was World tennis player who blinds respect" passed compliment her countrywoman Hrbaty.

Farewell Daniela Hantuchova of career

The whole evening was marked by a very pleasant and emotional atmosphere was felt that audiences have really liked Daniela and throughout the evening earned so many standing ovation. In the stands it farewell came to see, and so we could see more of famous sports names, among which were the coach of the national hockey team Craig Ramsay, footballer Filip Šebo, former tennis player Jeanette Husárová and Magdaléna Rybáriková.

Finally, he came to thank Daniele and President Andrej Kiska and Daniel completed the evening by thanking his will to his parents and brother, without which, in her words, there volatile today. After the end of the show at a press conference admitted that after twenty-two years that has dedicated tennis is looking forward to have the usual things life without "Tennis planning" and so can be given to friends and loved ones, go for skiing and enjoy a relaxing Christmas . And what would be recommended to novice tennis player Daniela? "It is for me the most beautiful sport that it just received, looking forward to be able to travel, and although it's not always easy to come and also lost to never forget why they started to play tennis."

During the dinner was held auction in which people invested 18,400 euros in total, along with input received foundation Stars for Stars sum of 33,000 euros to charity.

@ google translate

ITF Player
PostPosted: 5. January 2018 18:48 

Local Time:
Daniela is a true legend. What do you guys think her retirement is going to look like? Do you think she'll pursue a coaching career?

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments