Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 322 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Family Circle Cup, Charleston
PostPosted: 14. April 2010 16:41 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 00:55
It might not be the way she wanted to win the match, it never is when your opponent retires but Daniela still managed a good set and a bit out of it so a nice way to ease yourself into a new surface and a new tournament. Onto the next round.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. April 2010 18:15 

Local Time:
It would have been better and more satisfying for Daniela to have won the match by winning the last point rather than have Morita retire but Daniela's stats were pretty good. Maybe she could have converted more BPs than she did but she's through to the next round without having to expend too much energy.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. April 2010 18:30 

Local Time:
Hantuchova was the procedure to 3 Round Charleston satisfied. "I am glad that I managed the opening match, because the green clay is not exactly my favorite surface. However, I graduated from high-quality training in Orlando, and today I made a good performance, I'm really happy. Morita for the state of 4:5 in the first sete had zatejpovať leg and the beginning of the second set, when I brejkla, skrečovala match. certainly helped me mentally that I have a mutual balance led 3-0, it's a bit deprimovalo. I hoped the breakthrough moments and I had the upper hand. I played patiently and concentrated from the first ball to last," Hantuchova told Reuters that osemfinálovú súperku not want in any way be underestimated. "Kerber Adamczakovú not know and I will certainly look to match their look, so I mapped them. They know me, but if I play my game and nadviažem the good performance of today's duel with Morita, I believe that to continue," said Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

"I am glad that my first match on clay this year managed. Of course, one never wants to win so, but if it happened, happy to save a little energy. In the beginning we were pulled, they were very close gemy and stealthily I súperka would be any problems. then had treated 'zatejpovali' her leg, and finally it skrečovala. Also, I was suddenly nenazdala and after the game," said D. Hantuchova and added: "I played well. I tried to concentrate really well, I servovala I was also satisfied with the movement."
Hantuchova (24) in the balance of reciprocal fights adjusted to 4:0. Last last year in Seoul, Korea triumphed 6:4, 4:6, 6:2. In Charleston, already has 60 points in the security computer and check the order of $ 7,600.
Hantuchova was among the best sixteen will meet with the successful duel Angelique Kerber (Ger) - Monique Adamczaková (Australia). "I do not know them at all and I think they may be better, so definitely go for the look of their game. Do something should not be underestimated. Home such meetings tend uncomfortable. It is important to start well. This very slow clay is difficult for me, but I'm happy as I am not doing well in training linked to the performance of Miami. I will therefore try to exploit the surface of the as far as possible," said D. Hantuchova.
And they are the quarter finals match with Jelena Jankovic Srbkou, which would be attractive to "starter" of the forthcoming Fed Cup rivalry in Belgrade: "Truth be told, after I saw the očku possible quarter battle and we have some of the Deer and fun, but we have two focus on our next matches. There is no need to anticipate in advance the 'spiders' to look somewhere far away."

@ google translation.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 14. April 2010 20:23 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 07:55
Gratz for Danka.
I hope she won the next round too.

Life Is Tense When Daniela Hantuchova is The Main Hot Stuff Of Our Life.
Hahahahaha

Hey guys! Visit my blog if you have some times to spend okay!

Profile YIM

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 00:04 

Local Time:
Kerber beat Adamczuk 6-3 6-2 so she's up next for Daniela. Kerber had a good run at the Australian Open coming through qualifying and beating Govortsova & Rezai in the main draw before losing to Kuznetsova in a tough three setter. She also got to the final in Bogota beating Dulko along the way although she's not done much since. She beat a wildcard and a lucky loser both ranked in the 100s to get here but they were reasonably comfortable wins. Kerber's gotten here so you have to respect her and she's had some good wins this year but as long as Daniela plays well she should win.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 00:09 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 01:55
Yes Daniela must respect Kerber...would love to see a Hantuchova vs Jankovic quarter-final. Anything after quarter-final is a bonus. But first Kerber...like Daniela says a good start is imperitive.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 01:05 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 18:55
Daniela plays third match of the day on Gibson Court (so no livestream). Start time should be around 15:30-16:00 local time.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 06:22 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 10:55
Disappointing, the fashion in which Daniela had to win but a nice start to her clay season nonetheless. She wouldn't have gained a lot of confidence, but she should feel familiar enough with the surface, so hopefully she'll bring her A-game to the court against Kerber.

"Talent is one step away from being lazy" -- Daniela Hantuchova

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 20:36 

Local Time:
down 1-4 40*-15 and the scoreboard died

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 20:41 

Local Time:
Hope the result improves while the scoreboard is down. Glad to hear you lost your scoreboard -- thought it was just me

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 20:42 

Local Time:
:?

Everything in life happens for a reason

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 20:56 

Local Time:
did anyone know the score right now?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 21:01 

Local Time:
me not :/

Everything in life happens for a reason

PostPosted: 15. April 2010 21:07 
Just want to be proved wrong... But I see Kerber winning this match 2-0 or someone ret.
The same happened yesterday with Vesnina's match. Only hope Dani will try.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 21:09 

Local Time:
I know someone down there so made a call. They are having trouble with the scoring even at the tournament.

Daniella lost first set 7 - 6 with a tie break of 8 -6.

Oudin won first set 6 -4.

They are working on the issue now, so hopefully it will return!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 322 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next