Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 05:18 

Local Time:
|5. May 2024| 00:35
Yeah, i'd be stunned if we didn't get to see Daniela's next match. Venus is centre court pretty much everywhere she plays and she's super popular in Miami.

"Talent is one step away from being lazy" -- Daniela Hantuchova

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 05:28 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 22:35
wow!!! this is wow !!!
amazing Dani...
hope she can have the same game against Venus..

but this win is so sweeeeet!..

Go Dani Go!! :D

mOnmOn

Profile YIM

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 08:22 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 14:35
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Absolutely superb win, this is wonderful. I am so happy right now, this is so great for Daniela. She beats a good player in Miami, she wins pretty much all of the crucial points, she's on a run and her confidence will be high.

It's been a while but Daniela finally gets to the fourth round in Miami. :-D :beer: :bananasrock: :wav: :banana:

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 08:37 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 15:35
It is absolutely amazing. I have never dreamed of this result. Very well done Dani! :beer:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 08:49 

Local Time:
"Of course I am very satisfied. Again, I manage important moments. Well, I move, I played concentrated from the first ball to last," said Daniela Hantuchova.

Service has already lost the second game in a row, although they now face former Troika renkingu and previously former sevens. "I can not neuvedomila that my submission does not lose again. I hold the service in its first game when I first trafila 72%, the is truly sees every day, "noted D. Hantuchova more than an hour after midnight local time and Commenting on this time said: "I was on the evening enjoying the match, because here in Miami have such a late meeting at the central villages really cool atmosphere. Now, so beautiful, it was Saturday and came many viewers, we played against Roger. I enjoyed it. Of course, getting on a Sunday will be quite difficult, but after those years on the circuit I already accustomed to such things. "

"The lot is already so my classics. Often I would have chosen other súperky of those coming into the tournament stage, but what can be done ... I have nothing to lose and I think that when it occurs, as I have chances are cleared. I will go into the match against Venus in the fact that I want to win. In its favor, says the benefit of domestic audiences. She and Serena live here and are very popular. I hope I do vyhecuje and I have done the better ," said D. Hantuchova.
Hantuchova, now 25th in the world ranking in the area goes through Crandon Park in Key Biscayne 11th site start and it was still a maximum of 5 penetrations to 3 round.
Hantuchova already has 140 points certainty in assessment and check on 32 $ 000.

@ google translation.

Hantuchova at the eleventh start in Miami for the first time odkliala osemfinálové gates of triumph over Petrova made a secret so much satisfaction. "I am very happy, 'that after so many years I was finally transferred to Miami in second round singles. In the past I always more familiar fare for the tournament in Indian Wells, which I won twice, this year the opposite is true. Like the Battle of Patty Schnyder, I played the first ball to last a maximum of concentrated, well I moved to villages and play exactly like what I had. As in the initial DUELI me at important moments anchor administration. brejkbalov Nada had eight, but in critical situations like zaservovala always well, "Hantuchova told Reuters that the osemfinálovom DUELI against Venus Williams wants to try to surprise you. "In this game have nothing to lose. Venus is playing at home, will have fans on their side, but it may have even more vyhecovať and motivate. I feel good and cool I will try to win. If the repeat performance of the initial two matches, I think think that I am not without a chance,"said Hantuchova, who still feels reassuringly physically fit. In her Indian Wells two weeks ago when rozohrávke the 2nd match round against Italian Roberta Vinci shekels back in four days and could not train. "I still am not fully fit. After the victory over Schnyder, I felt a slight pain and so I called my doctor who treated me. What is important is that it is under control."

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 09:45 

Local Time:
good win. Beating a top20 player in Miami. So happy for her. Too bad she has Venus in R16

Profile WWW

hellene fan
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 11:29 

Local Time:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 12:38 

Local Time:
:shock: Flabbergasted. What a great result and totally unexpected as well. If you take into account Dementieva's injury in Dubai,it is Daniela's best result of the season.

Too bad the back is still bothering her. Unfortunately,that is the way it is going to be from now on. Congratulations Daniela! :beer:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 13:03 

Local Time:
wow!!!! so a great result!!! :D congrats!

so maybe she has a little chance against venus... 8-) we will see, looking forward to see the match monday on eurosport or stream :)

hellene fan
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 13:13 

Local Time:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 13:57 

Local Time:
It is kind of crazy this year.
Early exit in Indian Wells and now a good run in Miami.

Don't know if we will see something like that again.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 14:46 

Local Time:
FANTASTIC WIN!! Absolutely brilliant result for Daniela, especially so considering her poor record here but to win against a top 20 player, in Miami in this fashion is superb. Again, I have no expectations on Daniela in her next match, and when you look at her record against Venus there's no reason I should have any expectations but I hope she can build on her last two wins and put in a good performance in a match that I don't think anyone really expects her to win.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 17:41 

Local Time:
8 aces against petrova from daniela. That's unheard of. She's obviously worked on disguise on her serve and I would be thrilled if she's notching up a few more k's too. I guess we'll know when we watch the venus match. I have on doubt that daniela will get some chances but she'll have to take them as they'll be few far between. If venus's serve is a bit off she'll definitely get into some of venus's service games. however lets hope a smart daniela will show up.

PostPosted: 28. March 2010 18:09 
I am so happy today! It was a great match. Daniela played like a Top 5 player. I only wish she will built in this match for the rest of the year. I will not be surprized if tomorrow she lost 1 & 1 to Venus. I guess she have to believe to make it happen. She can beat Venus.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. March 2010 20:44 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 10:35
wow, just wow... Im so glad daniela won and in a convincing manner... Hope she can come with this kind of game against venus and at least make it competitive :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next