Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 20:55 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 19:07
YEEEEEEEEEES! At last!

Everything in life happens for a reason

PostPosted: 25. March 2010 20:57 
Great win! She can give a hard test to Nadia. I believe she can overcome Petrova.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 20:59 

Local Time:
Is there a chance to watch it live? Streams will be on Saturday, so hope she will be playing on saturday on cenet :D

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 21:03 

Local Time:
A straight sets win? :shock: In Miami of all places? :shock: Has the world gone quite mad? Did nobody think of the consequences? :o

Just kidding-thrilled for Daniela,hope her back is alright! :)

Site Admin
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 21:04 

Local Time:
wow, what a victory. Good Daniela. Now this will be a good time to beat Petrova and advance to the R16 for the very first time.

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 21:05 

Local Time:
Well Petrova has a good form. But not unbeatable! Dani can do it :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 22:47 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 18:07
A straight set's win in Miami is about as rare as it gets with Daniela, so very very happy with this result. Congrats Daniela, same again tomorrow would be nice, but again, no expectations.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 23:30 

Local Time:
Shes playing on Saturday, so hope It will be streamed

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2010 23:54 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 12:07
Beating Schnyder is no great feat, as Patty has conceded an awful lot to father time over the past two seasons. That being said, the win gives us (and hopefully Daniela) some peace of mind about the condition of her back, which was a concern for sure.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. March 2010 00:27 

Local Time:
This is a good win. It gets Daniela back on track after what happened in Indian Wells and it'll give her a bit of momentum going forward. Admittedly, Schnyder's recent form away from red clay hasn't been great but Daniela had a fairly convincing win and her stats are solid. It was important to get a win here as it wouldn't have been good to have left Indian Wells & Miami winless and losing ranking points. Between Miami and Wimbledon, Daniela really only has significant points to defend in Warsaw, so every win she gets over the next few months should boost her ranking.

The last three times Daniela beat Schnyder, she got to the final or won the tournament. Let's keep the streak going although perhaps that's getting a wee bit ahead of ourselves.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. March 2010 00:51 

Local Time:
Awesome win. Bring on nadia. Hope daniela can read her serve. It's been going out wide recently.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 26. March 2010 03:26 

Local Time:
To be honest, I am not that happy with her win over Patty considering what form Patty is in now. But one good thing is she won in straight sets. Nadia should be a completely different story. If Daniela finds her form, she might has a chance in this match. Otherwise, a straight set win for Nadia is quite possible.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 26. March 2010 16:05 

Local Time:
enough convising result for me.considering that never did well here a win over petrova
will be her best result ever in miami
well done danka :D
off topic where is martin?
i missed him :(

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. March 2010 16:47 

Local Time:
"I am very happy that I won so masterfully in straight sets, I really do appreciate it. With Patty is known for a long time. This is a player who is one of the most talented on the circuit and gives the súperiek with respect." Although it is almost at the end of their careers, is still very uncomfortable in any fighting game to end. She joined the match I tremendously motivated, from first to the last ball, I played more than concentrated, which was the basis for success. servovala I am very well, the administration has really held the key moments, especially at the end the second set. Nepustila I Patty on her game and not allow her to exercise a formidable forehand "

"Petrova is an experienced player who plays hard and coercive tennis. I will try to build on the excellent performance of the match with Schnyder, achieve my arms and to the next round"

"Four days after the match with Vinci I ever played, then I attended several times a day for treatment of a doctor who also flew with me to Miami. While still feel completely fit, day by day it is improving, which is a positive signal"

@ google translate

"Even I am truly not realize that it is actually twelve years, we here Nada proti first time they played each other ... For the current balance is clear that what I have to catch up. Even against Schnyder but once I had been bad and statistics I did go. The chances of the match with Petrova, I would estimate balanced. It's an experienced player with hard punches. Of course, that the presence of its trainer Pláteník the theater will be a bit special, but somehow I do not want to over-seen, it should be considered normal. Substantial is that after the battle, I could be happy with my performance. Perhaps in this case I can be satisfied with the result, "noted D. Hantuchova.

Now Something that Said Vladimir Páteník - new coach of Petrova. Interesting is that hes a Slovak and was coaching our Dominika Cibulkova!
"Daniel has played very well today. We hope she will not repeat this performance against Nadi," adding: "Chances are, of course, 50:50. Both are among the experienced player. Shows up, who will have a better day. We will do everything possible to succeed. "

@ google translate

Well but We hope Dani will repeat this performance or play even better :) Come on dani! You can do this!

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 27. March 2010 02:49 

Local Time:
DANI on center :o :D

STADIUM start 11:00 am
[10] F Verdasco (ESP) vs D Sela (ISR) - ATP

Not Before 1:00 PM
[3] V Williams (USA) vs R Vinci (ITA) - WTA
[3] A Murray (GBR) vs M Fish (USA) - ATP
[1] S Kuznetsova (RUS) vs [27] A Szavay (HUN) - WTA

Starting at 8:00 PM
[1] R Federer (SUI) vs [LL] N Lapentti (ECU) - ATP
[19] D Hantuchova (SVK) vs [16] N Petrova (RUS) - WTA

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next