Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Monterey Open, Monterey
PostPosted: 9. March 2010 15:19 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 12:59
"I played a solid first set with few mistakes, but then she started to play very aggressively with almost no mistakes," Hantuchova said afterwards. "She really played unbelievable. I was always under pressure. Maybe after the first set she thought she had nothing to lose, then began playing better."

Hantuchova was a late entry and wildcard into the event: "Even though I lost, I had a great week. I'm frustrated every time I lose, but I played five matches and fought well. The organization was great. My mom and I had a wonderful week."

D. Hantuchova follows: "Pavľučenkovová in the second and third game she played unbelievable. Hardly made no mistakes and build her winning strokes from both sides. I was under constant pressure. Probably the first game after saying that it has nothing to loose and built it up until the end."

"Play me, as always, sorry, but overall I am behind evaporated tournament and good matches. The organization was perfect and I felt the great fan support. It was a great preparation for the Indian Wells and I hope that I have on my favorite events in California will fare," said D. Hantuchova
@ google translation

"The first game I played well, contrary súperka many spoils, but after started playing, I really did not see. You told about that either-or, and began playing incredible winner of all possible position. It is hard, I could do something against it, it was impossible to stop it. She played fantastic, if he were in the first ten of the world, or even the foot. She played more aggressively than in Dubai with a maximum dose of risk. I waited, that it lasts only a moment, that will spoil, and that will enable me to get the exchanges. The converse was not true. skillfully administered by my service and I pushed the first ball, I was constantly under pressure. trojsetový had leg semifinal duel, but the fatigue was a little noticed only in the first game. She said after the game, that this excellent performance not face," said Hantuchova, who expressed the overall satisfaction of speaking in Monterrey.

"I went to Mexico with the fact that I had received as many matches and I have succeeded. I played five good duels, a pity that the finals came out to me according to your wishes. It was for me excellent preparation for the tournament in Indian Wells, which I can not wait no longer. The departing California on Tuesday. It's always special for me in the period, Indian Wells is just my blades for years," said Hantuchova.

"I met one of the goals I set at the beginning of the season. After the first game it ever not appear that he has acquired valuable trophy, Daniela played very well, I have too much contrast spoils. From the second Set, I began to perform my best tennis, I played aggressively and it paid me. It showed I have read Daniela's based on my game and everything goes back to what I have. Even a few days to go before we realize what I made in Monterrey. It was a lot of emotions. Next year in Monterrey and I will certainly try to be successful on defense. The fans were great today, thank them for their support," said Pavľučenkovová who would like this season to get into the elite world ten.
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. March 2010 21:12 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 13:59
but I played five matches and fought well.When exactly did she fight well in the final? :roll:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. March 2010 00:55 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 12:59
Benji, you remind me of Hitler in all these Downfall videos.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. March 2010 14:49 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 13:59
But hes right. I didnt see any fighting at the final, too... First set was a bit gift, so many UE of AP. And second set AP leveled up so dramatically... Daniela seemed she didnt bother... Well she had some few good points, but only a few. I expected she would have ben much more agressive... but she was just waiting till AP levels down again. But that didnt happen!

She herself said AP was playing unbelievable. And she was waiting for some opportunities...

I have to move along... staying passive and waiting wont help her :/ just hope she wont do this in IW :(

Everything in life happens for a reason

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16