HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round. Slovakia v China.
PostPosted: 2. February 2010 00:20 

Local Time:
|26. April 2024| 16:06
imageLocation: Sibamac Arena, National Tennis Centre - Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Stadium Capacity: 4100
Date: 06 February - 07 February 2010
Day 1: 1400 hrs (1300 hrs GMT)
Day 2: 1300 hrs (1200 hrs GMT)
Surface: Hard (Latex-ite) - Indoors
Ball Type: Wilson US Open Extra Duty CTS

SLOVAKIA 3-2 CHINA

R1 - D.CIBULKOVA (SVK) bt. X.HAN (CHN) 6-1 6-4
R2 - D.HANTUCHOVA (SVK) bt. S.ZHANG (CHN) 6-0 6-1
R3 - D.CIBULKOVA (SVK) bt. S.ZHANG (CHN) 6-4 6-1
R4 - X.HAN (CHN) bt. K. KUCOVA (SVK) 6-1 6-1
R5 - J.J. LU / S.ZHANG (CHN) bt. D.CIBULKOVA / K. KUCOVA (SVK) 2-3 retired

SLOVAKIA:
Dominika CIBULKOVA
Daniela HANTUCHOVA
Magdalena RYBARIKOVA
Kristina KUCOVA
Team Captain: Matej LIPTAK

CHINA:
Jie ZHENG
Shuai PENG
Jing-Jing LU
Shuai ZHANG
Team Captain: Zhong FU
Zheng & Peng have withdrawn and are replaced by Xinyun HAN.

TIE PREVIEW
Slovak Republic and China will be playing each other for the first time. The two nations are currently ranked 13th and ninth respectively in the ITF Fed Cup Nations Ranking.

Slovak Republic won its sole title in 2002, beating Spain 3-1 in the Final. In 2009, Slovak Republic defeated Belgium in World Group II but lost to France in a promotion play-off tie.

China's best performance came in 2008 when it was a semifinalist. The Chinese team suffered relegation to World Group II in 2009, losing to Russia and then Germany in the play-offs.

www.fedcup.com

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round. Slovakia v China.
PostPosted: 2. February 2010 17:50 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova noted: "The match will be very attractive and promising high-quality tennis. Surely this could be the first World Group semifinal. Chances to guess fifty fifty. We will try as best we can, and hopefully the three points should be somehow 'naškriabeme '. girl about to be behind a very good winter training. Maybe a little bit cool, until coming here, perhaps during their' Sokna '. Our advantage is the home, fans can help us." Old-New unit SR explained and its incapacity for which serving last week to mixed doubles second round at Melbourne Australian Open: "This was an allergic shock about some food. There is nothing pleasant. pass some more tests to find out from what it was. I would certainly not want such a thing is once again experience. I Dopriala But a few days off and I'm already cool."

Hantuchova, who is the only of the current group of four Slovakian Radovan from Fed Cup triumph in 2002, the status of competition in its hierarchy, said: "I am very glad I do. It is a pleasant change. The tournaments are huge pressures on us, the team is bear better." Dominika Cibulkova in this regard, she added:" I love to play for Slovakia. always very much look forward to, especially in front of our fans. Fed gave me a lot, since it first matches I played against súperkám of the Top 10 " Magdalena Rybarikova said: "represent the honor and the Fed Cup in addition we have many opportunities to showcase the Slovak audience." Kučová Christine added: "I have not much experience, I was part of the Council team, usually a good week and experience. Moreover, I have to zatrénovať high quality toys. "

Hantuchova lost to Li in the 3rd round at the January Grand Slam of Asia Pacific and has against him score 2:2. Above leads Zheng 2-0, and Peng overcome to date each other in a single battle: "All are very tough perfekcionistky with extremely nadrilovanými strikes from both sides. To them it is based, hard against them is looking for something - a good move, nekazia, no significant weaknesses . But these are also a bit one-way 'robots', that their system is easy to read." Cibulkova said: "Makám full week longer, I run in and pretty soon after the start of joint training is a good atmosphere. It's in my imagination, maybe it so will this weekend. With all three I Chinawoman 0-1 record, but mostly it was a long time. I'm elsewhere in the meantime, they also. They have always been very dangerous, and now apparently have good form. You never know what to expect from them, sometimes play incredible matches. It will be a big challenge and I hope viewers will come to encourage us."

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round. Slovakia v China
PostPosted: 2. February 2010 18:31 

Local Time:
|26. April 2024| 18:06
Fed Cup: Some videos from practice and press conference

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 2. February 2010 20:14 

Local Time:
|26. April 2024| 17:06
Daniela said that she had had some allergic shock to some of the food at AO...

They havent known what kind of food it was yet. Daniela will have to get some examination cos she doesnt want to get it again.

sry for my English

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round. Slovakia v China.
PostPosted: 3. February 2010 12:40 

Local Time:
|26. April 2024| 18:06
The chinese team arrived yesterday without Jie Zheng and Shuai Peng.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 3. February 2010 17:20 

Local Time:
The chinese team arrived yesterday without Jie Zheng and Shuai Peng.
:shock: :shock:
No Zheng, no Li and no Peng???
quite a surprise

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2010 18:14 

Local Time:
Draw:

Saturday, 2pm (1pm GMT) start:
R1 - D.CIBULKOVA (SVK) v. X.HAN (CHN)
R2 - D.HANTUCHOVA (SVK) v. S.ZHANG (CHN)

Sunday, 1pm (noon GMT) start:
R3 - D.CIBULKOVA (SVK) v. S.ZHANG (CHN)
R4 - D.HANTUCHOVA (SVK) v. X.HAN (CHN)
R5 - D.CIBULKOVA / D.HANTUCHOVA (SVK) v. X.HAN / S.ZHANG (CHN)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2010 19:01 

Local Time:
"Against any of the present Chinese tenistiek Finally, I still played. Many of them do not know about. Súperky in the absence of its best hráčok get into a position where they have nothing to lose. They can only be surprised and very uncomfortable. My favorite and we hope that this role and manage," said D. Cibulkova. "Probably it will take several gemov until you get used to playing súperiek who do not know. We have something to imitate them in practice. On the contrary, they certainly have us well-read, as the rest of their advantage. I hope that we will use the chance which now given the situation we have,"noted D. Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

You've really got to favour Slovakia in this tie given that China are missing their best players and Slovakia have home advantage.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 00:53 

Local Time:
Not to put any pressure on the Slovak team, but this really should be a doddle.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 16:00 

Local Time:
Live stream is here :

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 16:13 

Local Time:
Daniela breaks to love in the first game.

Daniela holds from 15-40 with 2 aces.

Daniela breaks to love again, 3-0.

4-0.

5-0. Zhang's only winner so far has been a netcord.

6-0. Daniela served it out with three aces in a row.

2nd set.

Zhang wins her first game.

1-1.

2-1. Daniela breaks to 15.

3-1.

4-1. Double break, Daniela's won every BP she's had.

5-1.

Daniela wins 6-0 6-1.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 16:33 

Local Time:
|26. April 2024| 17:06
6-0

Well done Danka. Some really good Tennis. Although she looks REALLY skinny once again...

The National Tennis Centre should really get some new Tennis Courts. The ones in my local Tennis Club (120 biggest city in Switzerland) do look better than these.

*Nicole Vaidisova*Agnes Szavay*Tatiana Golovin*

*Daniela Hantuchova*Agnieszka Radwanska*Dinara Safina*
Alona Bondarenko*Iveta Benesova*Aleksandra Wozniak*
Elena Dementieva*Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova*Stefanie Vögele*

<3

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 17:16 

Local Time:
I'm starting to think that China aren't quite as good without Li & Zheng.

Daniela was never troubled, she dictated most of the points and she had too much skill, power and experience for Zhang. The difference in class showed in the score. The match only lasted 48 minutes.

I think Dominika will beat Zhang easily enough in the third rubber and Daniela may sit the fourth match and Rybarikova or Kucova will play instead. We'll see what happens.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 19:23 

Local Time:
"The second half started súperka Set uncomfortable 'bite' and I am glad that I have not used the suffix after brejkbaloch at 4:1 and 5:2 and finally manage the state through 0:30 in my administration to victory - exactly what the situation is, which sometimes may break and zVRT. Today's game was not easy. Číňaniek confirmed the advantage of which lies in the fact that they can play without barriers, and those of us knows much more than we do about them. For example, Chan, I saw only once in recent Australian Open, which received Stosur in three sets. The situation is complicated by the fact to me that the ľaváčku. I am very happy that I won, it will boost my confidence," said the first reaction has on the court Dominika Cibulkova.

"Dominica is a very good toy and reminded of why last year got into Roland Garros Grand Slam semifinal. Confirmed the role of favorite well thanks to better cope with critical moments in the second ending set. It turned out that he has much more experience in such important matches, and helped her and the audience. Súperka could rely on quality service. After the first game I realized that I somehow changed tactics - tried to push a toy home from the base line, but failed me to such an extent that I took the initiative and possibly induced turnover. Despite a late arrival into the theater I was physically manage the meeting, but my performance was not enough simply to Dominika," acknowledged Chan Sin-jun.

"I am very happy of how I manage and follow up the success of Dominikin. Nevynútených I did a few mistakes, which does not live in my routine. I even managed a good service, I moved. I really like how my game was released today . Thanks are also excellent audience. "It's nice to play, knowing that in case the state of our viewers the confidence and power supply," noted even in villages Daniela Hantuchova.

"Daniela really took place today, a very good match, what about me, certainly not true. Súperka perfectly administered and returnovala, I rarely ever got into these exchanges and I have shown a majority, too impetuous. I did a lot of forced errors and nevynútených. Many of the what I have before entering the farmstead itself to be unable to meet me. With the master fails, I still talk about the Sun, if you give a chance again, I will try to retrace my Cibulkove against Saturday's feeble performance and maintain our team's chance of overall success. Dominika I now watch, but it is difficult to compare with Daniela, because both play quite a different style," said Zhang Šuai.

Captain Slovak Matej Liptak said: "The opening two matches and gemoch end Dominika It showed that we went to the finals onward dvorec slightly nervous of the role of absolute favoritiek. Given the developments in the Chinese team came under pressure from expectations of their surroundings, and the media fans. dominica like endings in the second Set was still sort of block from the Melbourne battle with King, which was similar to control, but now finally the state last Gemela 0:30 - fortunately - worked and demonstrated some of its best tennis during Sat Daniela their súperke practically not allow anything to be made a minimum of errors, well administered and returnovala. Both our toy behaved very responsibly and concentrated, and I am glad to handle. We have three mečbaly to overall success. until a third point, we must not relax."

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. February 2010 20:39 

Local Time:
Good to know I didnt jinx it. Good win for Daniela and very much an impressive scoreline, despite the difference in rankings.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page 1, 2  Next