HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 311 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Australian Open
PostPosted: 18. January 2010 15:03 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 16:05
DANIELA NOT PLAYING 1ST ROUND UNTIL WEDNESDAY, STUPID SCHEDULERS!

The Wozniacki section of the women's draw has been taken out of the schedule. This potentially means that Daniela might not have finished her 1st round match when other women players could have gone through the 3rd round on Wednesday.

I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 18. January 2010 15:16 

Local Time:
mh that's stupid :x first her match was the second on show court 3 when i looked :evil:
that would have amount live stream..

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. January 2010 18:18 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 15:05
Hantuchova súperku accepting with Clijsters
18.1.2010 09:02, Tennis, Talk (0)

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova in the window room casually checked Melbourne chilly climate and a preliminary interview pondelňajšieho sighed: "Now, it seems to have stopped raining, but there are uncomfortable. Quite windy, horrible conditions. This is not the best tennis." By its already 11. senior Australian Open should come on Tuesday: "If the weather permits ... Can not wait for the first Grand Slam tournament of the season - to be finally on their villages and play. I am delighted. Of course, it is immediately concentrated and ready to fight. In recent days I have tried in particular to relax, so I was fresh for the matches. "

Dvadsaťšesťročná Popradská native will face a preliminary Ukrajinke Viktoria Kutuzova, who in 2003 was in the local finals of the competition and girls as 17-year-old featured at the 76th rung in the WTA Tour world rankings. There is about 4 years old and 10 lower-level position. "Even I would not say truly, that 'no name', 'zaprotestovala Hantuchova and added:" Kutuzova in the past have overcome some good hráčok, so it must be careful. I told her to Kim Clijsters, who was in her last U.S. Open first round, the coach has to look at it. "
The owner of a complete collection of Grand Slam trophies will mix with that peer and friend Kim in Melbourne zatrénovala well as with Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova or Nemko Sabine Lisicki. The 2nd appropriate round battle with Hantuchova Bratislava native Jarmila Groth, before delivery notes Gajdosova. With laughter, refused to debate on this subject: "No actor has never previously silent on the next round. It can be very quickly abash. First, we both win the first match."

Hantuchova last week in Sydney to advise Eduardo Nicolas, a coach, which is already accustomed to travel during their "Barcelona" stage. The current situation in the hinterland, said: "Darren Cahill has been with me for the opening tournament of the season in Brisbane, then had the obligation as a co-organizer of a charity event in Adelaide. Now there is a while and was also a few workouts, but since the beginning of the tournament has given particular comment for ESPN. I'm in Melbourne, my coach Eduardo Nicolas, which I do every day. Collaboration with Larry Passos was terminated after last season. "

Winner of three titles from the major professional level Hantuchova year before the Grand Slam of Asia Pacific prebojovala the semifinals, it led the Srbkou Ana Ivanovic 6:0, 2:0: "After arriving in Melbourne, I once again revived the beautiful memories, but also those that I was in that year was terribly close. Even so against Ivanovic, I played so well ... probably the first time in life I felt that it could be in my hands. ... What have Whatever - I have this city very happy going to the same restaurant, I look forward advance here. This is one of the best tournaments of the season, the hotel also. Even I have the same room as it was then. "

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. January 2010 19:00 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 11:05
So, Larri is out of the picture. Is Eduardo her main coach now? I guess he couldnt be, right? Cause he is a coach for Sanchez Casal. Didnt quite get if she is also with Darren in Melbourne or not...

Thanks for those interviews.. :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. January 2010 19:11 

Local Time:
Daniela's WTA bio:

Coached by Eduardo Nicolas; also works with Darren Cahill/adidas

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 01:04 

Local Time:
This schedule is so messed up right now for Daniela :x hope the weather gets better...

Site Admin
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 05:13 

Local Time:
So Razzano lost to Makarova, who's been dreadful for quite a while, 2-6 3-6. Top 20 win. :lol:
Let me have my little victory here, benji. :lol:

And Cibulkova :roll: , saved one MP in 2nd set, then wasted 4 MP's of her own to lose from 5-1 up in the third. Stuff of legend.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 07:10 

Local Time:
Let me have my little victory here, benji. By all means gloat away. I take Daniela wins where I can find them. :P

I see the coaching situation remains as farcical as ever. Can someone please explain to me what Larri is supposed to have done wrong?

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 09:37 

Local Time:
so daniela will play the first match(11 am) on court 7 :? No livestream i think :(

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 16:07 

Local Time:
there are only streams for matches played on those Arenas or Rod Laver Court on eurosport, I think....

On bet365.com there should be some streams for other courts - court 2,3,6, but for a 10€ fee :/ Danielas not playing on any of those, though...

Sorry for my English, if you cant understand me :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 16:58 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 11:05

I see the coaching situation remains as farcical as ever. Can someone please explain to me what Larri is supposed to have done wrong?

I think Daniela made the logical approach of "who gave me the better results"... I thought she had a good relationship with Larri, though. But I started to wonder when she brought Eduardo to Luxemburg.

Does he still work for Sanchez Casal?

edit: Eduardo Nicolas is not listed as a coach in Sanchez Casal's website, whereas Angel Gimenez is. So I guess he could be Danka's main coach and not just a support.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 17:09 

Local Time:
eurosport player has 7 courts, but I don't know which 7 are show courts

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 18:00 

Local Time:
I really doubt court 7 is televised. I can't remember ever seeing a match from there plus all the other matches on there are doubles matches, so it looks like it's going to be livescores to follow the match. I know that the schedule was messed up by the rain on Monday, but I'm not too happy about the court, especially considering some of the matches on the show courts. A bigger court would give Daniela more of an advantage and Kutuzova will be comfortable with this sort of court. Daniela should win but the court sucks.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. January 2010 20:11 

Local Time:
I dont mind it, if she is happy...

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. January 2010 01:25 

Local Time:
Don't seem to be any livestreams, not surprising given the court.

Shit, broken to go 2-3 down. Daniela's 10/19 on 1st serve, 3/5 on 2nd serve; Kutuzova's 10/13 on 1st serve bit 2/6 on 2nd serve. We could do with her missing some first serves.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 311 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next