Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: Medibank International Sydney
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:10 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 09:32
0-15 , 0-30 , C'MON JUST 2 MORE POINTS !!
0-40

3 SET POINTS FOR DANIELA
15-40 , 2 SP

2ND SET DANIELA HANTUCHOVA 6-4 :D

Last edited by ArturJFC on 12. January 2010 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:11 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 11:32
I was worried that this will happen with stream, when I saw the live coverage schedule and Danielas match start time... :/

Hope she will win in 3 sets. Come on Daniela!

Dominika Cibulkova is through, she won against Kuznetsova. Come on Dani, I want you through as well!

2 set points, come onnn!

yeahhhh: 2nd set for Dani, lets win the 3rd :D

Everything in life happens for a reason

Last edited by Marek12 on 12. January 2010 08:13, edited 1 time in total.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:13 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 04:32
Bummer we lost the livestream. Sitting here watching Graceful Daniela on the big screen TV with the PC hookup and now watching an old Home Improvement from Australia.

Awesome Daniela takes second set now we go to third. WAY TO GO!!!

:D :D

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:13 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 10:32

yeahhhh: 2nd set for Dani, lets win the 3rd :D2ND SET DANIELA HANTUCHOVA 6-4 :D

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:39 

Local Time:
Daniela saved 3BP to go from 0-40 to Deuce but that wasn't enough and got broken anyway so now Dementieva is winning 4-1 on the 3rd set

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:39 

Local Time:
oh, no :/
1:4

what a pity, Dani pls keep fighting!

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:45 

Local Time:
Got one break back, 4-2
hold pls

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:46 

Local Time:
hey, here is live radio at least!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:55 

Local Time:
2:6
:cry:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:56 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 04:32
lost the livestream. Now the internet is down. using my phone, its 2 AM. update??

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 08:57 

Local Time:
She lost

2:6 6:4 2:6

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 09:00 

Local Time:
Well, although the loss, she gave a tough job to the player ranked 5 in the world and she won against a top 20 player on the tournament so i think that this has been a good tournament for Daniela .
Her win against Razzano was amazing and she got a very very nice match against Dementieva. She'll now have some days to prepare herself to AO but I think that she'll be fine :D

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 09:35 

Local Time:
I think this match can help Daniela a lot so that she can work on things of her game. What a pity she couldn't hold her momentum going into the third set. Again, her weak point, consistency. I think Daniela's game is not worse than Elena's, just the mental thing takes the lead here. Hopefully she can have a good run at AO.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 15:06 

Local Time:
It's disappointing that Daniela lost but she can take a lot from this match and the tournament. She had a very good win against Razzano and was competitive against Dementieva. I just saw the first two sets before the tv coverage ended- Home Improvement FFS :evil:

In the first set Dementieva put in a lot of very deep, heavy serve returns to the baseline which put Daniela on the defensive and Dementieva's groundstokes had had depth, power and consistency which put Daniela behind the baseline and on the defensive. Daniela played a lot better in the second set and she was more aggressive, her serve was more potent, so she was in control of more rallies and could dictate and construct points and she hit some nice winners and got errors from Dementieva. Daniela played well in the second set so she can take a lot of encouragement from that set. She also showed resiliency to recover from not breaking from 0-40 in the 2nd game of the second set, especially the first BP where a dementieva shot was called in by about 1 millimetre by hawkeye. A few times in the past Daniela would have dropped her next service game, but she held it easily.
I didn't see the third set but the stats are a lot like the first set, so I'm guessing that it was like the first set. In the second set Daniela served well and she won that set, in the first (and probably the third) the serves weren't as potent so Dementieva could put her under pressure on serve. Still, Daniela knows that she's close to the top players but also that she needs to close the gap.

Daniela can go into the Australian Open with confidence and momentum as she beat Szavay and Razzano who'd been beating her, but she beat them easily and she was competitive with a top player in Dementieva. Szavay beat Jankovic here and while Razzano lost to Date Krumm in Auckland, Date Krumm gave Azarenka a very close match here.

Eduard Nicolas was coaching her here, so it seems like Daniela's back with him and/or Sanchez Casal in some capacity. She did that photoshoot in Barcelona in the second week in November and I'm speculating that there's a very good chance that she was training at Sanchez Casal. Nicolas was with Daniela in Luxembourg. Daniela said that Cahill couldn't make it this week but would be back for the Australian Open.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. January 2010 15:49 

Local Time:
"Too bad because I had the chance. Certainly it was a match where I could succeed. I had to win today. Play the fifth ranking tennis player in three sets it is a shame, but I was a little angry. If I want to be back where I want to be, such meetings have to win," noted Daniela Hantuchova, and added: "When súperkinom service, I had enough opportunities. does not go bringing me up as Sunday against Razzano, but he is also the fact that Elena very well return. Conditions were really difficult: incredible, incredible heat around 39 degrees. We played more than two hours and received a lot of long, physically demanding trade. I think at the end we both had enough. But I am glad as I ubehávala in I am satisfied that direction. She burned it to the play one of the fastest tennis circuit, but in terms of exchanges, it was completely cleared. I feel really well prepared. I'm fit. Regarding some injuries, I have to knock "

Semifinalistka Hantuchova Australian Open in 2008 before transferring to Melbourne, said: "By the end of this week remains a time vycibriť some things, and especially the more I believe. Overall, all my matches this year and for the one with Petkovic in Brisbane 'Okay', although I am disappointed today." Hantuchova will be the Grand Slam in Asia and the Pacific on, but not relying on simple round - two: "Those times are long behind us. If tennis is not the current one for most of the initial meeting, the flies very quickly. something of a favorable lot already exists, it must be more than ready immediately. particularly in Grand Slam tournaments are deployed on more pressure, all of them expect victories. Conversely, nenasadení players have nothing to lose, the more they are not motivated - it is full of every ball. "

Hantuchova at the conclusion of the debate confirmed that Melbourne does not represent in doubles. "No, no. This year there. Even in the mix," said the winner of a complete collection of Grand Slam titles in mixed doubles

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next