Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Author Enter your Message here

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Warsaw Open
PostPosted: 23. May 2009 14:23 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 07:48
Dulgheru has won the tournament:7-6(3),3-6,6-0!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 23. May 2009 14:41 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 05:48
Really quite surprised by this result. Although in the saying that, the player field this week allowed for this kind of result, which I'm sure will have p*ssed the tour off slightly.
I think the clay court calendar needs a serious re-vamp. Very few top players were playing this week, and Warsaw is supposed to be a Premier Event (albeit, one of the lower-tiered Premier events, with less prize money).
Its not a good idea to have four premier events in a row! By the fourth week, no one is really interested in playing, particularly since its the week before Roland Garros. The only reason why top players show up at Sydney and, to an extent, Eastbourne, is because they need the practice, so in that sense having a Premier event makes sense at that time of the year.
In my oppinion the green clay season messes up the clay calendar, and forces the tour to squash the European clay season into fewer weeks than it should be put into.
But credit must go to Dulgheru because I don't think Daniela would have beaten Bondarenko today, and further, when players in her position get to a final, they normally struggle to win a set and make it competitive, let alone win the tournament. The young Romanian will move from a career-high ranking of 201 to well inside the top-100 when the new rankings are released on Monday (most likely the biggest rankings leap of any top-500 player so far this year).

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. May 2009 17:14 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 05:48
this girl was playing out of mind,i dont blame dannka for the defeat.i think played enough well for clay
this dulgerou(btw i dont like her attitude) was returning almost everything.oh dear
was running and running :o :o

Dulgheru's a bit like a psychotic Susan Boyle.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 23. May 2009 22:15 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 23:48
this girl was playing out of mind,i dont blame dannka for the defeat.i think played enough well for clay
this dulgerou(btw i dont like her attitude) was returning almost everything.oh dear

bahahahahaha!! :lol: :lol:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 24. May 2009 03:15 

Local Time:
|19. April 2024| 12:48

bahahahahaha!! :lol: :lol:

A psychotic with a talent! :lol:

Life Is Tense When Daniela Hantuchova is The Main Hot Stuff Of Our Life.
Hahahahaha

Hey guys! Visit my blog if you have some times to spend okay!

Profile YIM

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16