Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 674 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 45  Next
Author Enter your Message here

banned
 Post subject: Re: Australian Open, Melbourne
PostPosted: 27. January 2009 21:08 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 04:37
Well now tenacity is something that is drawn upon in the tests we face. People can't really live with tenacity ad nauseam. She kept the faith. I'll give her that much.

I'm not calling you a liar or accusing you of flattery. She drew upon something, for sure, and found her shots. I know what you are talking about though. She not one to give a primal scream, the ethos of her game has a zone-in and a zone-out thats relying on a broader picture. At the same time it's a genuine emotion she shows, in this context, and that gets her rolling (and there are probably some other genuine emotions that are conflicting with her game also). We can call this tenacity -- even as dynamic as it is.

I don't have a positive empirical proof. I really just go on internet and TV information at this point -- and the tournements I can show at. Didn't see anything to complain about. Nothing to directly tell me you are wrong. We are clearly seeing the samething. There's not a surefire way to know at this point.

I won't harass you with this heresy (but you aren't hard to convince).

Your turn to hammer on this now if you like, go ahead. Maybe I didn't tell you what you wanted to here. If you tell me it's all about money, it not just about yours. Couldn't be much worse of if I tryed. I can barely hold on to myself as is, now.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. January 2009 23:15 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 19:37
Your turn to hammer on this now if you like, go ahead. Maybe I didn't tell you what you wanted to here. If you tell me it's all about money, it not just about yours. Couldn't be much worse of if I tryed. I can barely hold on to myself as is, now.Not my intention at all. Your point of view is just as valid as mine. I just feel that Daniela's tenacity and fighting qualities are some of her best assets in the tennis arena,and they were in scant evidence at the end of last season,which did concern me. It's good to see them back,even if just in the doubles for the moment.

banned
PostPosted: 27. January 2009 23:41 

Local Time:
I am not greatly worried about her so far, as I think it is not bringing an absolute shutdown of the sportswoman. She has the inherent ablity so it's far from impossible.

(the gambling industry has taken notice and it happens -- calculations have no effect on results, you should respect them however)

Athletes are know to be susceptible to preassure and the fast pace. When hit by this, sometimes they don't (or even somestimes can't) assess, evaluate and adjust. THE great athletes in the world are shaped by a psycological genius (usually there own), perhaps an instinctual genuis, but only rarely by luck. This includes amazing self-awareness. Amazing external awareness. They create themselves of their own potential image. Seem untouched by errant problems and without fault.

Nothing suggests to me that she is hindered by what can or cannot do. Everything is in her power. It's tricky, I'll give you that, but why should it be called impossible if it clearly isn't. Of course athletes can have their flaws, eccentricities, so forth. Whether or not she finds importance in what you or I see as important, I don't know. I hope so. Small worries have been known to actually be big problems before -- or you can call them shortcomings.

You never find delusion to be incompletely incomprehencible and that hasn't been the focus of anyone I heard yet. The length of string discounts the concept. For the most part, the pretense is the overall failure, sometime a particular weak link or inadequacy. Placing this into context requires just an extention of what I've previously said.

I think there may be this time gap because the samething is being tryed over and over, or, the solution wasn't given enough of a chance. That is something I throw out there. You could blow that off and that is where it'll stand.

Effort is never sustainable beyond capacity. If she is charged-up then it will take off. No obsticles.

I've seen she has a heart and it is the most valueable thing. Take good care of it, yes, but I wouldn't always listen to what it says. Sometimes it takes a lot of strength. It can be frightening. It can be uncomfortable. In the end it is huge in comparison to anything. That's nothing to feel guilty about. I just can't imagine failing into a snare because there was some silly misgiving or fear, and then leaving this.

Last edited by today on 28. January 2009 01:25, edited 9 times in total.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 00:16 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 18:37
I managed to catch the end of the final set. When I came in it was 2-5 and unlike what you said Wyle I dont think Daniela made more than a couple of errors in the final few games. Both ladies from what I saw played very very well at the death and its a great win and they now become the highest seeded pair in the draw, but the Williams sisters are lurking in the other Semi Final

Scott

It was in the first set that Daniela was making all the errors. I didn't see the final set. It's good to hear that Daniela got her game together eventually because from what I saw in the first set, it was only Ai that was keeping them afloat.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 01:13 

Local Time:
I would like so much to see the final set of the double again.

Fan de Daniela en toutes circonstances.

banned
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 01:35 

Local Time:
It was a really good one. You'd be pinching yourself to wake up. Maybe you have a sore arm already.

If I had a copy of a tape available to me, I'd rip it, upload it and show you just what it is.

But I don't think it is available to me. Sooooo....maybe someone else has it?

banned
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 02:11 

Local Time:
Sometimes the competition is really unbalenced and there is an epic battle. Fighting tooth and nail to recover breaks and wild, unworldly performances never seen before. Every now and then someone might pull out "Ace's and eights" and get a job done white knuckles. And then you might find yourself in a shitstorm season-ender until one side drops. It's that you don't see everyday like. Or OK maybe never and you'd shell $400 for a ticket if one was to be found.

There is bravery and then there is boococky. It's a matter of taste, I guess. Scalp your tickets for the next round, try a doubles match or two. If not then go with a trial by fire. I there is anything in the match it'll show up fast. If not you could hold out on a 6-0 6-0 6-0 forever. Doesn't matter who is playing.

This was balenced and so it happened to be more fun. It wasn't like anyone had a blistering service game to try and get a piece of. Here they just keep playing and it was good exchanges. Long rallys, volleying and such. There were some oops's (OK Danka makes them sometimes, we expected, it's a part we love) and there were laughs -- both sides, it was a sporting event. They weren't blowing each other away with massive overheads. There was a comeback and they won. The crowd was so happy and cheery for them. It was good she got into the game people say.

Hubbler may have walked away with some disappointment. They played good too. But we didn't. So it shows you not only is it true: "you can't win if you don't try" but "you can win if you do try". That is a remarkable concept, a slap on each side of the face. I had never thought it would be so true. It is a piece of work that I have been made into. I am just as in awe when I look in the mirror as you are.

Dead Penguin

Someone will get the tape for you eventually I'm sure. There has to be bunch and they up load all the time, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Do you want a picture? Should I post one and so you could see it at least? I post one about high resolution as I can get at this point.

banned
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 05:17 

Local Time:
Your turn to hammer on this now if you like, go ahead. Maybe I didn't tell you what you wanted to here. If you tell me it's all about money, it not just about yours. Couldn't be much worse of if I tryed. I can barely hold on to myself as is, now.Not my intention at all. Your point of view is just as valid as mine. I just feel that Daniela's tenacity and fighting qualities are some of her best assets in the tennis arena,and they were in scant evidence at the end of last season,which did concern me. It's good to see them back,even if just in the doubles for the moment.

It was evident that it was negative. Positivity leads on into the future. She could polish up her game, but the tie on this is that it is a positive, unwavering future. If it's held onto long enough the there will be a banishing of the negativity. That's sort of past due and in what I'd call kind of a ubiquitos utopia.

On the other hand you could put this at regency sump and that is going to give positivity a final chapter. Went off in my head so I'd think that's where it is in hers (viable explaination for where she is at).

There is a hub which connects positives areas of playing. My bunch is that she will branch out to those areas. The hub is the fundemental no-brainer. Maybe you can't source this now and were on a bee for all intents and purposes. Or maybe you can and we just don't have a connecting branch or some other fenced/fencing in area. (or maybe you don't hold no currency -- duely noted)

If it arrives at a nuetral position here, then it is almost always going to pose an opportunity (theoretically) positive or negative. IMO: When accessing such say public arenas of choosing, I find that it is nearly impossible to retain scope in my field of training. I'd consider that this is my own personel. So, by in large, there isn't much validity to many claims here. Just seems to be a quotient of control. And I say duely noted but is this going to be frequency or is this a persona no grata? (and further into this we go into 6 degrees of separation -- it is either nessesary to detain or release, there isn't any strength in a field that has a hole for ideal holdings -- that is essentially indefinate -- this is point blank -- not that I seek a contract nor will I condon negativity -- it hold no water though -- oh and I should add has the effects of an oil spill)

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 09:05 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 17:37
I'm not sure about Safina. I thought Women's Tennis is over when Jankovic got the Nr 1 Spot. Altough Safina's playing bad, i think she's a worthy Nr 1. She has improved sooo much mentally and she nearly wins every match. But Zvonareva will be a tough cookie.

Safina is not nr1 yet ! She needs to win the Australian Open to be nr 1 .
the probabilities are
Safina: SF: 8650 , F:9150 , W: 9750
Serena: SF: 8332 , F: 8832 , W: 9432
Dementieva: SF: 8216 , F:8716, W:9216

So , even if Safina reaches final losing to Serena or Dementieva give the winner the 1st spot .

hellene fan
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 17:15 

Local Time:
does anyone have the tiebreak?
eurosport only single matches :x

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 17:21 

Local Time:
Daniela & Ai are second on Margaret Court, not before 11:30.

to watch.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 17:44 

Local Time:
wta official site is also calling them hantuyama :shock:

But the popular 'Hantuyama' unit clicked into gear, as the tall Slovak set up volleying opportunities for the Japanese veteran. With Black becoming vulnerable on serve and at the net, the tenth seeds forced a tie-break. However, Black and Huber stole back the momentum to hold four match points at 6-2; they relinquished them all, plus another three, as Hantuchova and Sugiyama went on to win the final tie-break 12-10.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 19:38 

Local Time:
Glad that the name Hantuyama is catching!

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 21:30 

Local Time:
I really hope they reach the final in doubles. I think they have good chances against Dechy/Santangelo.

Maybe Daniela focuses now on winning all GS in doubles like she did in Mixed. :lol:

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 28. January 2009 21:34 

Local Time:
I
Maybe Daniela focuses now on winning all GS in doubles like she did in Mixed. :lol:
and after finishing this task, she wins all GS in Singles :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 674 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 45  Next