HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Enter your Message here

media master
 Post subject: Re: Tennis.com Zurich Open
PostPosted: 16. October 2008 19:34 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 13:59
OMG! How could i forget her?! Go Aga, win Zurich plz!!!!!!!! :P

Nope, Radwanska is out aswell, losing to Srebotnik in three sets.

bye bye masters
only if a second player withdraw (first one is MS) then she can play

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Site Admin
PostPosted: 16. October 2008 19:43 

Local Time:
and boy did she throw it away she was up 6-2 5-2.

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 16. October 2008 19:56 

Local Time:
and boy did she throw it away she was up 6-2 5-2.

how longer the season how earlier she goes out of the tournament
i guess it's time for a break

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. October 2008 21:54 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 12:59
not coincidence that the two ''masha" are the best friends

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 16. October 2008 22:06 

Local Time:
:lol:
fits perfectly

hellene fan
PostPosted: 17. October 2008 09:56 

Local Time:
:haha:

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 17. October 2008 15:13 

Local Time:
Someone needs to save her from utter disaster. I watch a bit of Zurich on TV (hoping for Danka scores) and I realize how intense it is. And attitude is everything for some people. ;) It is so hard to know what is going on. Please dont throw away everything Daniela. Dont throw away anything for that matter. It is so simple at this point and I cant stand to see Danka loosing and then not winning. One of these days she will find what it is she looks for. I have a memory of Daniela and things do not change much. It is harder, however, now. PLEASE Just win for once, it is free either way (or try, try again); now, losing is quite a troublesome thing at this point you know! Shit, you are better than everyone on the court and off. I find it funny that someone who has done so much in the past is now taking a position so far below everyone else. OK it angers me a little to see it as well (and I didnt like what she was wearing in Stuttgart against the Williams -- it was supposed to be Chocolate v. Vaniela -- but amazing never-the-less). But I understand and it is nothing (hopefully not forever nothing :? ). Someone needs to coach her back into doing this. It is not a terrible obsticle that she can not overcome, just a minor bump she needs help over. I am supprized by all of this :oops:. I need some sort of supprize at this point. AAAHHH this is killing me (in a different way now) and I cant even watch anymore.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 17. October 2008 16:05 

Local Time:
Someone needs to save her from utter disaster. I watch a bit of Zurich on TV (hoping for Danka scores) and I realize how intense it is. And attitude is everything for some people. ;) It is so hard to know what is going on. Please dont throw away everything Daniela. Dont throw away anything for that matter. It is so simple at this point and I cant stand to see Danka loosing and then not winning. One of these days she will find what it is she looks for. I have a memory of Daniela and things do not change much. It is harder, however, now. PLEASE Just win for once, it is free either way (or try, try again); now, losing is quite a troublesome thing at this point you know! Shit, you are better than everyone on the court and off. I find it funny that someone who has done so much in the past is now taking a position so far below everyone else. OK it angers me a little to see it as well (and I didnt like what she was wearing in Stuttgart against the Williams -- it was supposed to be Chocolate v. Vaniela -- but amazing never-the-less). But I understand and it is nothing (hopefully not forever nothing :? ). Someone needs to coach her back into doing this. It is not a terrible obsticle that she can not overcome, just a minor bump she needs help over. I am supprized by all of this :oops:. I need some sort of supprize at this point. AAAHHH this is killing me (in a different way now) and I cant even watch anymore.

:?:

Daniela: Dinara: Dominika: Marat: Simone

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 17. October 2008 21:17 

Local Time:

:?:

I ramble. Sorry.

Why is it she lost to kirlenko? She played, obviously, so she has not given up entirely. Still, the impediment needs to be corrected. I doubt it has anything to do with her health. I hadnt watched the match but Ive seen her strokes lately and she is hitting well, albiet not very hard.

Sports psychology is voodoo at best. Shaza, for instance, defies the 'tank', 'choke', 'in the zone' paradigm and just goes into somesort of oblivion. So long as she is semi-conscious she winds up in the zone. This is do to training her to do certian things that prevent tanking and choking, most notably she screams and always pumps her fist and does not throw the racket etc. Works suprisingly well for her because she doesnt really know what she is doing (but someone makes her do this, forces her to do this -- its not just for show at all). Same with doubles partners always shaking hands (who wins mens doubles?).

Most players avoid slumps like the one Danka experiences. Something she does is obviously not working; that is, she is not successful anymore. A proposal that works to fix the problem and not drag it out in hopes that it will correct itself. Whatever it is she is doing has a consistent track record of failure. I think Danka is smart enough to work through this herself but maybe she cant. And maybe, at the sametime she does not really want to.

She has to approach this like she is going to win and have the correct guidance to make that happen. Most of the people out there have no idea what they are doing, or would just as soon see her fail than succeed. She need find someone who is more than just a friend ( :) all smiles) but someone who really cares. Most players avoid slumps like hers but others dont and there is very little sympathy.

Im not going to point fingers, or analyze one school over another, but there are too many loosers in this world to trust anyone at all. Tragic and I dont think its very funny. Be careful and get bold in what you do Danka. You know some players like mind games. Avoid this.

Bollocks :heart2:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 18. October 2008 18:34 

Local Time:
Singles - Semifinals
(3) Venus Williams (USA) - (2) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 4:6 6:3 6:4
Flavia Pennetta (ITA) - Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) 6:3 7:6(6)

Hopefully Flavia can also win the final.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. October 2008 14:42 

Local Time:
Venus takes the title, defeating Italian Pennetta in straight sets, 7-6[1] 6-2.
This pretty much guarantees her place in Doha, since Sharapova is absent and Radwanska is now a distance away from Venus in terms of race points.
So the final two spots for the Championships will most likely go to Zvonareva and Venus Williams.

Doha 2008 - JANKOVIC, SAFINA, S.WILLIAMS, DEMENTIEVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, ZVONAREVA, V.WILLIAMS
-Not a particularly international field: 4 Russians, 2 Serbians and 2 Americans.

media master
PostPosted: 20. October 2008 18:59 

Local Time:
i know it's not nice but i hope someone will withdraw from that field
i have really nobody that i like in that Masters field

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 20. October 2008 19:03 

Local Time:
I wish there was Coverage from the ATP Masters :(
would be so much better this year...

media master
PostPosted: 20. October 2008 19:20 

Local Time:

i have coverage for the Masters , but your right, Eurosport needs to buy the tv rights for it

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 20. October 2008 19:55 

Local Time:

i have coverage for the Masters , but your right, Eurosport needs to buy the tv rights for it

Sky Sports show it in the UK and I'm guessing their budget is alot bigger than Eurosports!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next