HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
Author Enter your Message here

media master
 Post subject: Re: Olympic Games, Beijing
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 04:24 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 13:33
"Daniela ma auto? Robíte si srandu," čudovala sa Cibulková. A spolu s Djokovičom nastúpila do autobusu...

what does this means ? Daniela and Domi sharing a car ?

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Site Admin
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 09:41 

Local Time:
I read the whole article. Seems Daniela takes the tournament very seriously. No fooling around.
The reporter asked her to answer a few questions, she refused that she was in hurry and a car was waiting for her. He asked again that it would take only a minute. She replied something in lines Ok, I will be back after a while. The reporter was waiting 15 minutes and then gave up, writing that it was clear the waiting was pointless.
Dominika said: "Daniela has a car? Are you kidding me?", and together with Djokovic took a bus.

Nothing new here. :lol:

media master
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 09:54 

Local Time:
I read the whole article. Seems Daniela takes the tournament very seriously. No fooling around.
The reporter asked her to answer a few questions, she refused that she was in hurry and a car was waiting for her. He asked again that it would take only a minute. She replied something in lines Ok, I will be back after a while. The reporter was waiting 15 minutes and then gave up, writing that it was clear the waiting was pointless.
Dominika said: "Daniela has a car? Are you kidding me?", and together with Djokovic took a bus.

Nothing new here. :lol:

thx for translation

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Site Admin
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 11:01 

Local Time:
Daniela's match is 2nd on the show court 2, should start around 6am CET. If anyone can find a working stream without location restrictions, post it.

media master
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 11:13 

Local Time:
perfect hour, just after the swimming finals

Podme Danka :D

media master
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 11:38 

Local Time:
Davenport and Golovin are out
Jankovic very doubtful

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 13:09 

Local Time:
So they came to Beijing instead of "valid" players. :?

Daniela's match is 2nd on the show court 2, should start around 6am CET. If anyone can find a working stream without location restrictions, post it.
6 am ! It's the worst hour for me. :(

Fan de Daniela en toutes circonstances.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 13:27 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 12:33
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez has replaced Davenport in the main draw and Maret Ani has replaced Tatiana Golovin.

In the men's event, Ivo Karlovic and Ivan Ljubicic have also pulled out of the main singles draw. Karlovic through illness and Ljubicic through an injury.
Karlovic and Ljubicic are replaced by no-namers Yu Xin Yuan of China and Devon Mullings of the Bahamas respectively. Mullings is ranked 1025 in the world! He should have a great tournament, opening up against Calleri in round 1.

Last edited by asj001 on 10. August 2008 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

media master
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 13:34 

Local Time:
and that Chinese guy doesn't even have a ranking lol , he will be demolished by Berdych lol

Not suprised about Golovin, it's just waiting till the day she announces her retirement, she's not strong enough for topsport

Site Admin
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 14:34 

Local Time:
thx for translation
From the same newspaper: "When I saw the draw I almost fell down on the floor. Every match is different, but in the 1st round I surely have one of the toughest possible opponents. Her game doesn't suit mine. She doesn't have many weaknesses, besides that she got her 2nd wind this year.

Daniela beat Kanepi in practice 8-0 and Schiavone 6-1: "These two days were extraordinary, I lost only one game. Maybe it were the awesome feelings I got during the opening ceremony that helped me to play like that. But it was only practice."

"I am looking forward to every duel, but I still lack match play. But perhaps it could be my advantage at the end of the season when most players are bound to be tired, while I will be fresh."

In another article she says that she likes the courts. She was surprised that the balls bounce higher than on the courts she practiced on in Barcelona. The Beijing courts play similarly to the ones in Melbourne according to Daniela. I read that the center court plays a bit differently than the outside courts, though.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 14:48 

Local Time:

Daniela beat Kanepi in practice 8-0 and Schiavone 6-1

The best news Ive heard for a long time :)

media master
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 15:10 

Local Time:
even tough this is only practise, this looks very promising
i hope she can confirm her form tomorrow vs Sugiyama

Lukyno
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 15:28 

Local Time:
Today was Daniela on Stv3 when she training...She spoke that last match against Sugy lost very easy,and has her what render!!! :) ,next Sugy spoke that is in good form and attemp win :?

Profile WWW

Site Admin
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 15:46 

Local Time:
reading about Daniela there is very promising. She seems very motivated. Good to hear that the results are coming in practice. Hopefully she can take that form into match as well.

I am very much looking forward to the Olympics now. Her motivation and results are really gettting my mood up.

Podme Danka :slovakia:

Profile WWW

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 9. August 2008 16:21 

Local Time:
12 livestreams from Beijing but they show Tennis only from 11.August. :? And I couldn't say if there are any restrictions, for me it works.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 160 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next