Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Enter your Message here

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open, Wuhan
PostPosted: 29. September 2015 17:06 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 09:06
Possible to watch a replay of this match somewhere ?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. September 2015 17:16 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 04:06
Man, another frustration. We would all like to see this pairing have a chance to bloom because Vinci has had such success in majors. Which, I fear, is why it won't. Vinci has tasted the sweetness of Grand Slam titles. After splitting with Errani she has to be looking for the player that will get her to more of them, and she's 32. Very likely, she doesn't see herself as having time to suffer a truckload of frustrating first and second round losses. This is another one and done. I'll be thrilled to be wrong.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. September 2015 17:30 

Local Time:
Unfortunately for her, as for many other good WTA players, Vinci has not won a grand Slam yet...

No way to watch the replay ?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. September 2015 18:00 

Local Time:
Unfortunately for her, as for many other good WTA players, Vinci has not won a grand Slam yet...

No way to watch the replay ?

You must mean in singles, Peter. Vinci has 5 Grand Slam doubles titles in her career.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. September 2015 22:57 

Local Time:
Vinci's played with Knapp lately and Knapp's out for the rest of the season with knee surgery. Vinci doesn't have a partner for the rest of the season so she might as well stick with Daniela, especially as Beijing is next week. I don't see why they'd play together this week if they aren't going to play together next week. This can be a trial run for next week and it was a very close match today, as Daniela & Vinci had a set point in the first set and were ahead in the Super tiebreak. This is a bit like how Daniela played with Stosur in Rome and they went on to play Roland Garros and Wimbledon together.

I don't think the match was televised.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 30. September 2015 00:01 

Local Time:
Ty for the answer :). The passion of you all is impressive, especially when the match even not televised. :D

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 30. September 2015 04:41 

Local Time:
Welcome, Peter. There's always room in the Forum for another devoted Daniela fan. Feel free to contribute often.

Been so frustrated with all the losses of late. Like any Daniela Maniac, I have fretted as to what I could do to help her. Tonight something popped into my head. My wife and I have spent most of the last five weeks on a series of trips, and naturally put a lot of time before that planning and preparing. I have the great fortune of 2 pictures of Dani that she personally autographed. Somewhere along the line they both fell off their perches in my home and ended up behind a cabinet. In the busyness of the planning and traveling I forgot that had happened. Until a few hours ago. They have been picked up and restored to their places. That's it! Bet the mortgage and the farm on her next match, guys! It's going to be a win!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2