Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

blue webmaster
 Post subject: Re: East West Bank Classic, Los Angeles
PostPosted: 24. July 2008 13:51 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 06:59
i agree with Scott and I don't wanna lose to much words on it now, everything has been said already.
As long as Daniela doesn't give up herself it is very likely that she finds back to her good form. She still has her fighting spirit, which she showed in the match against Govortsova, even if wasn't enough in the end.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 24. July 2008 18:33 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 07:59
i agree with Scott and I don't wanna lose to much words on it now, everything has been said already.
As long as Daniela doesn't give up herself it is very likely that she finds back to her good form. She still has her fighting spirit, which she showed in the match against Govortsova, even if wasn't enough in the end.

Well said. I don't think the whole season is already over, but to have real chances at the Olympics, there is just not enough time left I'm afraid.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Site Admin
PostPosted: 25. July 2008 04:24 

Local Time:
Well said. I don't think the whole season is already over, but to have real chances at the Olympics, there is just not enough time left I'm afraid.
Perhaps yes, perhaps not. Many players perform terribly after coming from an injury, then suddenly start playing out of their mind next week.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. July 2008 10:35 

Local Time:
Only time will tell to see if Daniela can resurect her season and have a good finish to the year, but for time being im not going to hold my breath. Ill still support her to the hilt win or lose

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 25. July 2008 18:49 

Local Time:
Perhaps yes, perhaps not. Many players perform terribly after coming from an injury, then suddenly start playing out of their mind next week.

Hopefully you are right Martin.

Rafael N A D A L

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 25. July 2008 20:49 

Local Time:
Why are some people acting like this season is over when we are in the middle of July? Daniela might start playing well at the very next tournament.

Thats what i said but no one seems to listen to me so... ah blah whatever.

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 27. July 2008 16:21 

Local Time:
Didn't expect Safina to win against Jankovic. Actually Jankovic was my tip for the title. Also great run for Penneta at L.A.

Now I think Safina will take the title, dont't think that Flavia will have a real chance in the final.

Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. July 2008 19:26 

Local Time:
Frustrating to see the likes of Pennetta and Mattek reaching the semi's and finals of these types of events, cause it just makes you think what if daniela was 100%. As for Jankovic, not really sure why, just dont like her at all, so really dont want her number 1, but safina is having a great year!

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. July 2008 16:29 

Local Time:
Disappointing result and there's not too much to add. Daniela's missed almost six months to illness and injury and it will take her a bit of time to get her rythym and match sharpness back, especially players who have been playing regularly. Daniela has got far too much talent and strength of character not to start playing well sometime, plus she's got a good team around her to give her support and advice.

If Jankovic had won here and gone to number 1, she might have been the top ranked player but she isn't the best player.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 28. July 2008 19:48 

Local Time:
If Jankovic had won here and gone to number 1, she might have been the top ranked player but she isn't the best player.

I couldn't say it better.

Rafael N A D A L

Site Admin
PostPosted: 28. July 2008 20:31 

Local Time:
She is the most consistent player, though. Other players hit a great form for a few weeks, but after that play mediocre tennis. Jankovic however, keeps a high standard of play and you can rely on her that she will produce at least a decent performance.
With Henin gone all what remains is a bunch of inconsistent players and cripples.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 00:15 

Local Time:
Im just happy Safina won. She's my fave player next to Daniela :)

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: AD HOC
PostPosted: 31. July 2008 18:36 

Local Time:
I know its been 5 days or so, and she has been out from the begining, but I have to wonder if I didnt make a big mistake with Daniela. I'm sorry but if the tennis isn't there then what? Is she just pictures in cars and magazines? I have to ask what she does with the time she has after she inst playing? The 'heel' problem cant be it. Nobody I, I mean nobody has a heel problem that last this many months. And take this as constructive critzim and nothing more -- because I am a Hantuchova 'fan'. I'm not the guy who says 'you suck', not to her. That was first and foremost when I joined up with this site, so. Maybe if she ditched the doubles shed have more time, no? I mean I am just a satellite observer but heres good advice, if you know what I mean. Like grab life with both hands, please. It was my love for her. See, now. It is like just another Russian you-know-what the way its played, and now I wonder if I didnt make a mistake -- I want to think I didnt and Í know you would show us otherwise, right?

:google:

Have you tryed everyway today? :cry:[b][/b]

media master
 Post subject: Re: AD HOC
PostPosted: 1. August 2008 08:45 

Local Time:
I know its been 5 days or so, and she has been out from the begining, but I have to wonder if I didnt make a big mistake with Daniela. I'm sorry but if the tennis isn't there then what? Is she just pictures in cars and magazines? I have to ask what she does with the time she has after she inst playing? The 'heel' problem cant be it. Nobody I, I mean nobody has a heel problem that last this many months. And take this as constructive critzim and nothing more -- because I am a Hantuchova 'fan'. I'm not the guy who says 'you suck', not to her. That was first and foremost when I joined up with this site, so. Maybe if she ditched the doubles shed have more time, no? I mean I am just a satellite observer but heres good advice, if you know what I mean. Like grab life with both hands, please. It was my love for her. See, now. It is like just another Russian you-know-what the way its played, and now I wonder if I didnt make a mistake -- I want to think I didnt and Í know you would show us otherwise, right?

what are you talking about ? The heel injury is over since June, she played three tournaments since that and is practising in Barcelona and preparing for Beijing. The picture in the car was a not a photoshoot, just some random photographer who noticed her in Rome where she was working with Marco Panichi.

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: AD HOC
PostPosted: 1. August 2008 16:23 

Local Time:

If what you're trying to say here is for Daniela needing to get her priorities checked then I get your point.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next