Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: International Premier Tennis League
PostPosted: 2. December 2014 19:15 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 05:32
I'm not worrying about Daniela not playing or missing training time. Knowing her, she's finding
ways to get training sessions in. And as we recall, in WTT she played almost every day, played well enough to win an MVP award, then followed with 3 months of dastardly results. So anything happening in this league (except injury) will have no correlation with how Dani plays in January.

BTW, Daniela is not scheduled to play at all either tonight or tomorrow. This is a fascinating way for the Slammers, playing their only home matches, to utilize someone they signed as a drawing card. And please let me know when Serena won all 4 Slams in mixed doubles.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. December 2014 15:56 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 11:32
Slammers get off the mark with a 24-23 win courtesy of Tomas Berdych. Unfortunately Daniela was on benchwarming duty again.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. December 2014 17:45 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:32
Singapore finally win a match :wav: but Daniela didn't play so who cares. The Slammers will get slammed on some slings :beer:

It seems that as long as Fat Serena's there Daniela's going to be the spare tit at the wedding, I guess the IPTL & Singapore want their money's worth. Daniela should play more in India & UAE.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. December 2014 23:43 

Local Time:
I reckon Daniela will play mixed tomorrow...as Serena wasn't much help in mixed...

Last edited by eddy on 3. December 2014 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2014 15:34 

Local Time:
Slammers win 27-25. Daniela once again left to twiddle her thumbs on the sidelines. :roll:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2014 17:20 

Local Time:
Daniela's turning into Winston Bogarde out there.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2014 17:54 

Local Time:
You know, I liked the photo of Ivanovic, Serena and Daniela on the plane. Is there anyone on earth that our gal wouldn't befriend? Another strange thought: When has Daniela had a courtside seat to watch Serena ever, much less for three straight days and 4 times in 5 days? Plus for all we know, they talked a little tennis during that time. Who's to say this experience may help Daniela bounce back next year more so than anything her last 10 Coaches Of The Month have told her?

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2014 19:15 

Local Time:
So Daniela went all the way to Singapore for nothing...is Serena playing in the other two ties? Otherwise what a complete waste of time for Daniela. I did hear that she's been training really hard in the mornings and afternoons from the commentators but is pretty darn rude of the captain to not put Daniela in even one mixed set this whole week. If I was Daniela I'd be pretty pissed.

I also think it would have been nice for Serena to have cheered on Daniela in the first two days in Manila but she was AWOL...as clearly only arrived for her ties...

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2014 20:44 

Local Time:
According to Mahesh Bhupathi,Serena has finished with IPTL for the year. It was very disrespectful not to let Daniela play one set in front of her 'home' fans-everyone else got to play a bit.

The whole thing will be worthwhile if we can get a set of Pat Rafter playing mixed with Daniela-I had forgotten how much I enjoyed watching him play.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2014 21:42 

Local Time:
If Fat Serena's fucked off then Daniela won't have to sit next to her on the plane again. I'd rather fly Ryanair than sit next to Fat Serena.

It seems like the top 10 women only play a few matches: Shazza hasn't played since the first couple of days in Manila, Wozniacki made her debut yesterday while Williams is finished. Ivanovic is the only top 10 woman that's been a regular player.

Daniela would be the only Slammer that didn't play at all in Singapore, I'd have thought she'd have gotten a game in one of the mixed doubles matches.

I'm going to be positive and think that her training went well and that she got paid for sitting around doing nothing. Daniela would want to play but she cheered her team on while I'd think getting paid to sit around is fantastic and I wouldn't give a shit how the team did. That's why she's so much better at tennis than me and a better person as well.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2014 17:30 

Local Time:
With Serena having collected her paycheck, Daniela returns to the court the next three days. 3 mixed matches, and in singles, she faces Wozniacki, Ivanovic and Flipkens. Looking for improved results!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2014 22:06 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 06:32
Hey guys, long time no see.

I love that Daniela seems to be having a great time with the Slammers, even if playing very little and not succeeding much (loved that picture with the girls on the plane). When can these matches be watched?

chungwit , I respect all of your dedication in supporting Daniela, your commentary is always on point, and while I understand you dislike Serena Williams, I think fat shaming is a bit too much and never fine; especially when Serena is a very fit woman.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2014 22:16 

Local Time:
Hey guys, long time no see.

I love that Daniela seems to be having a great time with the Slammers, even if playing very little and not succeeding much (loved that picture with the girls on the plane). When can these matches be watched?

chungwit , I respect all of your dedication in supporting Daniela, your commentary is always on point, and while I understand you dislike Serena Williams, I think fat shaming is a bit too much and never fine; especially when Serena is a very fit woman.

Helio,don't know what timezone you are in,but the Slammers will start aganst UAE at 10.30am GMT tomorrow.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2014 22:40 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 06:32
Oh, that's great. I'm GMT+1.

I'll try to check it out.

Thanks!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. December 2014 14:18 

Local Time:
Daniela gets an excellent win over Wozniacki 6-5,but the Slammers go down 29-16.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next