Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: French Open, Roland Garros
PostPosted: 6. June 2013 18:41 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 13:53
Kinda wish Daniela had played itf Nottingham 75,000 grass tournament this week just to try and get some wins..

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: French Open, Roland Garros
PostPosted: 6. June 2013 18:53 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 07:53
Last word from me on the subject (promise!). You likely know of the devastating floods in Eastern Europe that are now reaching Slovakia. Should Daniela's TV show tomorrow even for one moment provide entertainment for anyone who's being affected by the floods and allows them to get it off their minds even briefly, to me, that's worth a 1st round loss or two, even if it is a stone-cold fact that taping the show caused those defeats. Certainly, Daniela had no way of knowing of the flooding when she taped the show; tell me something I don't know. But even by inadvertence, Dani has once again provided aid and comfort for people in need.
May she be abundantly blessed, even on the court, for what she does. Consider what has happened to her since she did the 2011 calendar for the Cambodian children's hospital. She added 40% of her career singles titles to her total, defended a title for the first time, won a doubles title, helped Slovakia back to the top level in Fed Cup, and received the 2 Heart Awards. She has beaten Li, Venus, Ivanovic, Errani, Domi, Clijsters (I know, but it still counts), Wozniacki and Petra. Yes, there have been her injury issues and a high number of inexplicable 1st round losses. I think it is reasonable to say that a player that has gone down in the 1st round to the Haleps, Puchkovas, Parmentiers and Torro-Flors, among others, would not be expected to have the list of achievements listed above. I feel that because of who she is and what she does, Daniela has been abundantly blessed in the last 2 1/2 years to have that list of achievements. I am hopeful that now that she is helping others in need, even though it was not intentional, by doing this TV show, that there just might be more on-court blessings coming Dani's way in the next few weeks and months. :)

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6