Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Olympic Tennis Event, London
PostPosted: 4. August 2012 23:04 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 03:13
I have become less of a Serena or Williams sisters fan lately because I think of al the women who play tournament after tournament the the Williams's show up at the majors, get the best times and courts. But i have to say Serena, as of late, deserves what she has done. Totally in control and blowing her opponents away. I do agree with Alex that if she wins the US Open maybe she will move on. I felt sorry for Maria today. I don't think anything was going to stop Serena from getting the gold.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. August 2012 22:45 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:13
It's worth noting that Serena Williams didn't have a single out of competition drug test in 2010 and 2011. When an inspector turned up to her house in November 2011, Williams fled to a panic room and didn't submit a sample

She also had a pulmonary embolism in March 2011 according to WADA
What are the side-effects of EPO misuse?
While proper use of EPO has an enormous therapeutic benefit in the treatment of anaemia related to kidney disease, its misuse can lead to serious health risks for athletes who use this substance simply to gain a competitive edge. It is well known that EPO, by thickening the blood, leads to an increased risk of several deadly diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, and cerebral or pulmonary embolism. The misuse of recombinant human EPO may also lead to autoimmune diseases with serious health consequences.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 6. August 2012 15:40 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 04:13
It's worth noting that Serena Williams didn't have a single out of competition drug test in 2010 and 2011. When an inspector turned up to her house in November 2011, Williams fled to a panic room and didn't submit a sample

She also had a pulmonary embolism in March 2011 according to WADA
What are the side-effects of EPO misuse?
While proper use of EPO has an enormous therapeutic benefit in the treatment of anaemia related to kidney disease, its misuse can lead to serious health risks for athletes who use this substance simply to gain a competitive edge. It is well known that EPO, by thickening the blood, leads to an increased risk of several deadly diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, and cerebral or pulmonary embolism. The misuse of recombinant human EPO may also lead to autoimmune diseases with serious health consequences.

Honestly I don't believe posts like this have any business being in the forum. This has nothing to do with Daniela and is borderline defamation. The Williams sister are just good tennis players and people need to accept this. You have no proof Serena is doping and I honestly feel posts like this have no bearing in this forum, it brings it down to tabloid type levels.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2012 16:07 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:13
Just stating facts, nothing more.
2010 ITF testing stats:
2011 ITF testing stats:

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5