Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
PostPosted: 26. March 2012 23:00 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 23:53
You know that passion I was talking about...check out the passion Cibulkova is showing right now beating Azarenka 6-1 3-0 atm, this is what Daniela needs to show...

Azarenka won in the end 1-6 7-6 7-5 what a match!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2012 01:18 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 22:53
I've got to say that was an amazing match between Dominika and Azarenka, Dominika played absolutely incredible tennis for the first set and a half and she was the better player as she was dictating most of the rallies and she hit some incredible winners, I don't have the stats to hand but it seemed like most of the winners were by Dominika. Azarenka came out very flat and took a long time to get going and it really was Domi getting nervous in the second set that got her back into the match. Amazing match and Dominika was so unlucky but credit to Azarenka for hanging in and gutting out a win.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 27. March 2012 13:02 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 23:53
yes amazing play by Dominika. Her forehand is such a weapon. Vika had 15 winners, Dominika somewhere between 40 and 50 I think. Dominika was the better player, how she lost, I don't know. Best tennis, I've seen in a long time. She could be on her heals but as soon as she got the chance to hit a forehand, she was in control of the point. The danish commentator said that had it been any other opponent than Vika, Dominika would have won. Too bad for Dominika. I really like her (well not as much as I like Vika), and I wish she could join the top10, and play like this more often. It's good for tennis. I really like that such a short girl (same height as I am), can be so powerful, it gives me hope for myself.

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2012 16:42 

Local Time:
"I can not fall to the spirit, though it lost me terribly, terribly sorry. I saw that Azarenka play with respect, because he knows that if I play well, so it's just me. In the state of 6:1, 5:2 I am the world unit, which is probably the best form of life, wiped off the court, I really felt like I was a world leader. I then but a little scared so I stopped playing offensively, although I was aware that you have to go after it. Such a rival just a chance to return back. This is the thing that divides me from the best," said Dominika Cibulkova in an interview with SITA.

Third, that game was already under it for one - two balls.

"It makes no sense to comment further. This is another game from which we can learn. We perform tennis, which I am able, as leader of the rankings prosecuted. Despite the defeat, therefore I take it positively and try to play tennis on this. I could be somewhere else and I believe it has already broken."
@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. March 2012 19:21 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 17:53
Full marks to Dominika; Vika was darned lucky to get away with that one. I can't help but imagine, however, the unceasing barbecuing and fricissaing Daniela would be taking had this happened to her. :roll:

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. March 2012 02:01 

Local Time:
Seems that Dominika showed how to beat Azarenka and softened her up because Azarenka just got beaten by Bartoli.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 31. March 2012 23:28 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 17:53
Way to be, Aga! :P Great job! On FB I have made jokes about how Dani taught Aga everything she knows. Now, I can only hope that whatever magic Aga's got going right now will rub off on Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7