Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: PTT Pattaya Open, Pattaya City
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 13:43 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 11:14
Just to be a rankings geek for a minute, this win consolidates her position in the top 20 with power to add at Dubai. :bananasrock:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 13:45 

Local Time:
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy! Omg she won pattaya again!!! Fifth title! She really has matured I'm so proud of her, what a tough match aswell as!! I think Daniela has a good shot of getting to top 10 this year!!!

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

ITF Champion
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 13:46 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:14
What a tough match ! Well done Dani, keep it up ! We are the champion ! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 13:55 

Local Time:
Daniela is now 14-3 this year. Quite amazing.

To be honest part of me thinks maybe she should rest next week. She has no points to defend from Doha or Dubai as the quarterfinal she got last year was 120pts but she has 2 other tournaments of that number to replace it. In order to add to her ranking points she will need a quarterfinal next week and with draw she's got and the fatigue and possible shoulder problems I think a week off is far more beneficial. Daniela has basically no points to defend until Roland Garros, and the mandatory events is where she needs to improve her results. Doha is not mandatory so I don't really see why she wants to play there...

Anyway what an incredible week she's had. She had equalled her winning streak to of 7 matches if you add the 2 fed.cup wins. Back in 2007 where she won 6 at Indian wells and one match at Miami.

Ps was Claudio there?

Last edited by eddy on 12. February 2012 14:32, edited 1 time in total.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 14:03 

Local Time:
Congratulations Daniela for fighting hard, digging deep and retaining your title image

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 14:07 

Local Time:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :bananasrock: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
This is absolutely awesome, what a woman! Daniela is just amazing, I'm so happy for her as she deserves this so much and she fought so hard and played so well. Daniela showed her skill, her passion, her nerve and her desire to bring home the title again. :D

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 14:08 

Local Time:
Ps was Claudio there?[/quote]

Yes I think so. The camera concentrated on Dani's mum but there was a rotund gentleman sitting behind her that seemed to be Claudio. :lol:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 14:19 

Local Time:
Any photos of Daniela with the trophy?

:)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 14:22 

Local Time:

It looks so good and so right.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 14:25 

Local Time:
thx
great :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

ITF Champion
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 15:03 

Local Time:
Great Danka. Good starting for 2012. I'm very happy :)
You can, You can, You can...

Danka however forever...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 16:04 

Local Time:
Hantuchova after triumph shone in Pattaya satisfaction:

"I am extremely happy that my first time in his career managed to defend the title. Kebyže someone before the start of the tournament said that Pattaya regain valuable trophy, certainly I did not believe him. I was behind demanding Fed Cup match with France, and painful years to Thailand, where I waited 40-degree heat. Today's game was endless. Third, I beat that game over Kirilenko caps and what I very much appreciate. Maria came to Pattaya in Australia, prepared here 10 days and get used to the surface, which was seen in the first game. It was important to quickly forget the tie-break, which I ever came out, I did there a couple of light errors. give up, I will, however, I joined the aggression and fighting, I like the Fed Cup. I put into it really everything. third set could be clearer, but at brejkbaly always well played. Although I missed the chance, I fought and it paid off. feet can not feel, but the title is a nice reward for the spent toil. Again, I thank the fantastic Slovak fans who have fueled. The audience was an excellent atmosphere and viewers have come to his, to see great tennis."

After the triumph in Pattaya as well as last year jumped along with her mother Marianna to the pool.

"With pleasure, we repeated the bath. With my mom, we were prepared that if you defend the title once again jump into the pool. To have any major celebrations will not be space, because already at night we're going to another tournament in Qatar, Doha. Neither myself do not know how to handle , because on Tuesday I play the first match. last year against Sare Erraniovej it was in the final clear záýležitosť, we are now with Kirilenko played over three hours, so it is not easy to recover. It is important to me to nesúrila and hurt is. certainly give to it again all," said Hantuchova, who at first round of Doha takes to Romanian Siomne Halepovej.
@ google translate.

Hantuchova won her fifth title overall in singles on the main professional level. "I am extremely happy that I managed to win the finals, it was difficult and the last ball balanced match. Victory appreciate all the more so that at the end I think I am Maria defeated mainly condition - after all strain from recent weeks do not even know how I could succeed in it. Of course, light a few errors in the tie-break I am sorry if I have the status of 3:5 for gems in the first game finally tightened up so far . It was important to forget and move on from ball to ball, not to think of anything else to fight with all his strength. Very helped me a group of Slovak fans, I felt their support, fueled me," said Daniela Hantuchova SITA.
@ google translate.

Responses to the total triumph of Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova in the WTA tournament in singles in Thailand Pattaya:

Tibor Macko (STZ president): "Daniela managed the extremely difficult situation, given that only last weekend played in Bratislava in the Federation Cup, passed a very difficult match and was a key person in our triumph. Then deal with the complex climate change and the Today showed that stamina is doing very well. It's great promise to follow the season. victory over Kirilenko in such a difficult final I consider a great result."

Igor Mosko (STZ General Secretary): "Winning in Pattaya Daniela has not too surprised. It thrives there as usual and last week's Fed Cup match in Bratislava against the Frenchwoman showed that it keeps the form of Australia in January. Has a really great input into this season. For Daniela and Slovak tennis is a great achievement."

Henrieta Nagyova (winner of the tournament in Pattaya in 1997 and 2003): "Congratulations! Daniela certainly be conditionally fit, because Pattaya is perhaps just the most important good physical preparedness. Mentally it certainly helped to Bratislava last week's Fed Cup, which finally broke out of luck in this contest from the previous period. sure it's really 'kicked' and then superbly mastered a demanding major change of climate and time zones."
@ google translate

"I'm happy to defend my title - it was the first time I defended a title in my career, but it's better late than never!" Daniela said. "Maria and I both wanted to win the title today. She played so well and put a lot of pressure on me. Even after I lost the first set I kept fighting and never looked back. I think I was also luckier tonight. Maria is a great player and person."

Daniela now has five WTA titles to her name, two at Indian Wells (2002 and 2007), one at Linz (2007) and now two at Pattaya City (2011 and 2012). "I always play well under good conditions and surroundings," she added. "I feel comfortable playing in Pattaya City. I love the weather, the courts are in the hotel and near the beach, and the people are all so nice."

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 16:33 

Local Time:
OH DANIELA!!! :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Congrats for this title!!!! What a shame i couldn't watched it :( :(

I'm sooo happy for her!!! :D :D :D :banana:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 18:39 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 04:14
Too bad the match aired at 4:00 am here, but it's awesome that she has another title and has come out playing so well this year. Provided she stays healthy, it looks like she could have a really big year. :)

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2012 19:08 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 05:14
Dani and her mom jumped into the pool, huh? Dang it, where's the paparazzi when you need them? :lol:
Did you guys get a load of that whackamole on Dani's FB page with the 5,555 hi 5's and the song lyrics? Glad I'm nothing like that person! ;)
The International World Court should now make a ruling that the next commentator who speaks of Daniela being :x mentally fragile :x should have their voice box cut out! The heat and humidity, the travel, the shoulder, the bone spur, Kirilenko trying to get into her head, and how she was pulling matches out of her butt all week, 3 hrs. 15 min.....mmmmm....underachieving head cases don't win that match!! :idea:
My heart overflows with joy for Daniela. 5 wins is a nice sounding number; to me, it gives her career an extra touch of legitimacy. She's not only defended successfully and won a 3 set, come from behind final for the first time (did it ever make sense that for all her Pepto Bismol matches over the years, she'd won all her titles easily?), but it's the first time she's won tourneys in back-to-back years. All her work and training, the physical pain, 80,000+ flight miles every year, the slings and arrows of the ignorant...Good God, she deserves this! I wonder what the people (I know of 3 articles that made this reference last year) who declared that her best days were behind her are thinking?
She could skip Doha now, or she could choose to be a dead woman walking in her first round match like last year, But geez, at this rate, who's to say what she might pull off! (Just stay healthy until Miami; Please, Dani, Please!)
One more thing: As we celebrate this victory and the firsts that go with it, last month, as Daniela played for the Brisbane title, NBC relieved Anna Kournikova of her duties as trainer on The Biggest Loser, and is back in the land of oblivion. 'Nuff said!
Let's Go, Daniela!!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next