Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round, Slovak Republic v Fran
PostPosted: 6. February 2012 00:36 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 15:18
Hantuchova: Viewers have up to thirty percent share
The decisive victory of credit for Slovakia in the match with France (3:2) to Daniela Hantuchova (28), won both his singles.

On Sunday, the French captain sent to you instead of against Escude Razzanovej relaxed Cornet. Surprised you?
"At the moment yes. I was ready to Razzanovú a hurry so I had to adjust his game to another toy."

It was a good part of their tactical move?
"Definitely yes. Razzanovej fast game with direct blows me completely comfortable with, so dream up something else. Cornet plays like their Parmentierová unit, which worried me on Saturday in three sets. The more I appreciate that I managed to Alizé formidable second terminal Set."

Cornet said that in the third that game would be against you a better chance of winning.
"I do not believe, conditionally feel very well. Of course, I did not want to complicate the game, so I concentrated, I managed to end the second game. We had some nice exchanges there."

After two days you Aegon arena reap applause. How big is the audience to share your victories?
"Hm, maybe thirty percent. Fans helped me especially in difficult times, give me energy. Play at home is wonderful, I enjoyed the tennis."

Slovakia is in relegation to participate in an eight-member group of the World, where they received as well as Spain, Belgium, Germany, Japan, Australia. Which opponent you'd like in April?
"It could be anyone, just let him play again at home."

In another victory for the Slovak team to play for the trophy you have won ten years ago. Is it real?
"Why not? In this report, we have to have played for the title again."

Relax for a while at home?
"Truly, I would need a three - four days. But you can not. Early as Sunday night I fly to Thailand for a tournament in Pattaya last year's lead advocate."
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

ITF Champion
PostPosted: 6. February 2012 04:10 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. February 2012 19:24 

Local Time:
Viewers dokopali Hantuchova to win
06/02/2012 00:00, Tennis

Slovakia - FRANCE 3-2 in Federation Cup TENISTIEK

Daniela Hantuchova Photo DUŠAN Koutny
Daniela Hantuchova in the year does not lose not even a trojsetový match on Saturday against Pauline Parmentierovej turned the fifth of 0:1 in sets.

"More complicated it could be,"
blew away with a smile after using our mečbale tennis player. "I'm happy. I very much wanted to win, it was the thirtieth anniversary of my Fed Cup victory and also the audience was great. Such moments are very appreciate and am grateful for the support of viewers. They have dokopali to win."

Three-hour marathon nevykoľajil it physically. "The longer the match, the more you believe. The first set I lost unnecessarily. It was important that I continue to play aggressively, even at the cost of occasional errors. In those matches I fight for, so I am where I am," said Claudia Pistolesiho zverenka Italians, who dominated in winning strikes 53:31.

The third condition for that game 4:5 and 0:30 was won by two balls. What then thought?

"In such moments zužitkúvam experience. In this situation it is important not to have anything in the head side, only the nearest exchange. I tried to gather up the energy and concentrate on the first submission. Based on me and when I saw that the rival was nervous, more like hugging."

Slovak played on Sunday against Alizé Cornet great. "It was not easy, again, I fought for every ball. I'm glad I got to our third point," said Hantuchova, who also won the winning strikes 31:20.

Admitted that the change in her rival by surprise: "I learned about it a few minutes before the match. I am a bit taken aback, because the head I had a tactical plan to Razzanovú. Perhaps also because I lost gems first, but then I started."

For a while it said it took the sabbath marathon shake himself: "Truly, I hardly zobúdzala. I felt tired, but that's normal when you are playing three hours. On the court but I tried not to think about. "

The opponents of Slovakia in the battle of the elite Eight Daniela clear: "This is an especially let him play at home!"

Record: 3 hours, 48 minutes

Match Hantuchova - Parmentierová lasted 3 hours and 6 minutes, but it was the longest in the Fed Cup. The primacy belongs to fight Vilmarie Castellviová (PRI) - Alexandra Wozniaková (CAN), which in 2005 fought three hours and 48 minutes and winning 7:5, 4:6, 11:9 enjoyed Castellviová. The longest singles Slovakian tennis player in this competition was born in 2007 in Kosice, where Cibulkova succumbed to Serb Jelena Jankovic 5:7, 6:1, 7:9 for 3 hours and 31 minutes.
@ google translate.

Hantuchova on the next opponent: "It is one, just let them play at home"

Today | 12:59 BRATISLAVA - The lion's share of Slovakia's victory over the French tennis team (3-2 in matches) in the opening round II. Federation Cup World Group had no doubt Daniela Hantuchova (28). Popradská native to the WTA rankings in today concludes the first twenty will take care of two of the three points needed to participate in the meeting (April 21 to 22) of the elite Eight year the 2013th
His opponent in this battle know our tennis national team for nearly two weeks, more 14th February Who is not yet known, but it is certain that it will be players of one of these countries - Spain, Belgium, Germany, USA, Japan, Australia and Ukraine. "I think it is quite a. It is essential that we played at home," she wished to interview for Sport.sk Hantuchova.

Daniela, let's have a duel with your Saturday Parmentierovou Pauline, who actually laid the foundations of the Slovak success. How did he live?
"Given that I had to reach my thirtieth anniversary victory in Fed Cup, I am extremely eager to win this duel. But not just because. In spirit, I said that any victory is a fantastic audience at NTC truly deserves. That's why I was the last ball to absurdly happy, just because they're great audiences dokopali me to triumph. "

He, however, you have to fight more than three hours. There you have power?
"No, no. For me it is so that the longer I'm on the court, the more I believe. And it was also in this case, although I must admit that I'm way more difficult to defeat itself. The first set I lost unnecessarily because, as I have led it 4-1. Fortunately, I then nespanikárila but still played aggressively at the cost of several nevynútených errors. Finally I managed to bring the match to the winning end."

Nevyviedol far from you or the fact that your rival is in the final two fiftíny that game just by winning?
"I was aware of it, but I think I'm experienced enough to make me able to deal with it. In such moments I try to utilize my experience, I do not think of nothing more than the following exchange. Given that I was in administration, I tried to concentrate primarily on the highest quality service first. This was based on me, I noticed that rival some of the uneasy, so I'm on it more hugging. Finally, I turned a negative situation. I was happy."

He was apparently wearing a duel that?
"Of course, after all, spend on the court more than three hours, there is no toy. Although I am a bit on Sunday morning feeling as I zobúdzala longer than usual. The next match, but I have to go with it that I win and I can not think of fatigue."

And just for your second weekend for singles you Razzanovej win over Cibulkova (2-0) picked up the condition of 1:1 matches. Surprise you move while the French coach, when instead Razzanovej "sent to you" Alizé Cornet?
"It is true that I was slightly taken aback, since I learned of this change just a few minutes before the match. In fact, I head for quite some time wore on Razzanovú plan. Perhaps that's why I lost a few introductory games, but gradually I started. It was not easy, I had to fight for every single ball, but my efforts finally paid off. I won, so Dominika can get on your game without having to be under tremendous pressure."

Cibulkova he ultimately mastered when Parmentierovú defeated 2-0 in sets. Before the doubles final, which did not address anything, you have to ensure participation in the April meeting of the elite Eight year of the 2013th What did you feel then?
"The huge satisfaction. The fans were great, this weekend will certainly never forget. "

Have you also thought about the next opponent?
"Not yet, but I think we have to have gone away. But I strongly hope that we will play at home. It would be nice to repeat the triumph of a decade ago."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. February 2012 17:03 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova: I had a heart rate 200
07th February 2012, 09:45
Slovak Daniela Hantuchova duo (28) contributed most to the fact that our tennis players progressed through the battles of France Fed Cup elite. For our colors in NTC won two points after the triumph over Parmentierovou and Cornet and admitted that at the crucial meeting was duly nerves.

How does it feel to succeed and take care of two points in singles?
- It's amazing, especially before an audience, we've had over the weekend. It was a fantastic experience and I have a very nice memories. I am satisfied with the matches with what I gave to them. I fought for every ball and I am extremely happy that we just beat France.

Were you surprised that Captain súperiek Escude put Razzanovej place to beat Wozniacki, Cornet?
- For me it was harder that I was ready for another rival. I had to adjust tactics to complete something new. So it took me a while to find a way to play it. Once I realized what it pays for, I began to believe more. It was unpleasant, highly varied, played rudely and aggressively. In critical moments, however, show my skills.

Do you think Escude made ​​a mistake?
- Invented it wisely. Cornet plays like Parmentierová to me in the first game potrápila. Think correctly, but I am glad that I managed the game and I responded to that change.

What were you even at the end of the match against Cornet nespanikárili and after the first unchangeable mečbale you have mastered the other?
- I tried to rely on my experience and think about the next ball. I knew it was close to and strongly in me. I had a heartbeat of about 200, but I tried to stay calm and think only of what I do at the moment on the court.

What was your biggest trump the weekend?
- Mettle. Both matches were close, but I nepanikárila, I tried to move as possible. Even though I occasionally play was not based, as I was that. When I failed, I did not deal with it and I fought.

Viewed in addition to your audience and Slovak bench, which will largely rooting for?
- Of course, I perceive our whole team and the overall atmosphere that was in the audience. These are the moments in which man will never forget. Be sure they take away with them into the tournament. I wish I had such support anywhere in the world.
@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 10. February 2012 04:52 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 09:18
The draw isn't yet out for the next round, but the updated seedings are:

World Group play-offs
Seeded nations
- USA (1)
- Belgium (2)
- Spain (3)
- Australia (4)

Unseeded nations
- Germany
- Japan
- Slovak Republic
- Ukraine

So Slovakia will play one of the US, Belgium, Spain or Australia. The strength of the US and Belgian team is entirely dependent on the availabilities of Serena and Clijsters, neither of whom are likely bets to play. Spain can be tough on clay, but they're still a team with one healthy player in the top fifty. If the Slovaks get them at home, you have to love their odds to move on.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2012 19:47 

Local Time:
Slovakia are away to Spain in the World Group play-offs on 21-22 April.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2012 20:14 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 16:18
That's a pretty good draw..not that I really care about Fed Cup...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. March 2012 17:10 

Local Time:
World Group and World Group II play-off venues

The ITF has announced four of the eight venues for the upcoming Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group and World Group II play-off ties on 21-22 April.

Spain v Slovak Republic
- Venue: Club de Tenis Puente Romano
- Surface: Clay outdoors

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. March 2012 18:10 

Local Time:
Hantuchova wins Heart Award
22 Mar 2012

The ITF has announced the first four winners of the 2012 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Heart Award. Slovak Republic’s Daniela Hantuchova has been recognised in the World Group and World Group II first round category, while the Zone Group I winners are Colombia’s Catalina Castano, China’s Li Na and Sweden’s Sofia Arvidsson. The ties took place in February.

The four Heart Award recipients were decided by a public vote on FedCup.com and FedCup.com/es that saw over 10,000 fans make their selection. Ten players were initially shortlisted by a judging panel consisting of ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti and a group of former Fed Cup players and members of the international media. All the winners receive a silver Baccarat bracelet and a cheque to be donated to a chosen charity.

ITF President Francesco Ricci Bitti said: “There were some outstanding performances during the Fed Cup ties in February so I’d like to congratulate Daniela, Sofia, Catalina and Li Na for coming out on top of the public vote. The Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Heart Award continues to reward players for the commitment they make to their team and the competition as a whole. I’m sure the four winners will now take great pride in making their donations to charity.”

The Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Heart Award is a joint initiative between the ITF and BNP Paribas. It aims to recognise players who have represented their country with distinction, shown exceptional courage on court and demonstrated outstanding commitment to their team. A total of five players will be recognised in 2012.

Daniela Hantuchova has been a Fed Cup stalwart for Slovak Republic for over 10 years and showed she still has the desire to succeed as she extended her overall record in the competition to 31-15 with two singles wins during her team’s 3-2 victory over France in the World Group II first round in Bratislava.

In a marathon match lasting over three hours on the opening day against Pauline Parmentier, the 28-year-old fought back from a set down to grind out a 57 61 97 win. With the Slovaks 2-1 ahead, she then came from a break down against Alize Cornet to close out the tie 63 64.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. March 2012 00:35 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 16:18
CONGRATS DANIELA!

To be honest she should have got it when she beat Jankovic, Jovanovski and won the doubles rubber against Serbia in 2010...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. March 2012 18:03 

Local Time:
Clay in Spain? Federation Cup final was easier
Today, 11:37 Red Sports, TASR

MIAMI - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova after winning "hearts" from fans already think of the April relegation to participate in the World Group Fed Cup against Spain. On clay in Marbella wants to 21st and 22 April to help the team captain Mathew Lipták to return to the elite eight.

Hantuchova has pleasant memories of Spain, in November 2002 Maspalomase contributed in a decisive contribution to Slovakia's historic triumph in the prestigious team competition.

"No, I do not want to believe, that have passed since almost ten years. We will be more difficult than in the Canary Islands. Then be played on a hard surface, but now the Spaniard chose clay on which they are at home very strong. To match is already very much looking forward. It's a big challenge to get back into World Group. I hope in time of the match in good form and that of February continues the triumph over France," said Hantuchova after the second procedure round of doubles at the tournament in Miami.

Just for performances in Bratislava duel with a Frenchwoman Hantuchova earned awards Heart Award, decided by fans voting online.

"Profit Fed Cup Heart for me is more valuable than tournament trophies. It is decided by the fans, in addition to the Fed Cup, I played for Slovakia. Very much appreciate this award and thank all the fans who gave me a voice," said Hantuchova.
@ google translate.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4