Roland Garros Women's Legends        Daniela/ Francesca Schiavone bt Lucie Safarova/ Nathalie Tauziat 6-2 6-3        Mixed Legends: Daniela/Guy Forget bt Francesca Schiavone/Mansour Bahrami 4-6 6-3 10-4        Mixed Legends: Tatiana Golovin/Sebastien Grosjean bt Daniela/Cedric Pioline 4-6 6-2 12-10        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 307 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: French Open, Roland Garros
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 15:11 

Local Time:
|22. June 2024| 12:31
Im sorry for Safina, she was so frustrated... lost in 1R

Date Krum had a lot of points from "tape", but was also playing well.

2R of Daniela will be much harder, so she cant underestimate her opponent...

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 15:23 

Local Time:
|22. June 2024| 11:31
Good win by Daniela. Admittedly, Tanasugarn wasn't up to much but Daniela beat her pretty easily and Daniela did what she had to do. She served well, hit winners and kept the errors down. It's a nice workout that will give her confidence and momentum.

"I am satisfied with what I am today was the first to the last ball and concentrated. That was the key because it not only matches the first rounds can always zvrtnúť - súperka lepšie suddenly begins to play and now everything changes. I could not even relax a little . Tanasugarn can be uncomfortable. hint, even now a few knocks along the line, which are mainly on faster surfaces very effectively. It's not about me today. I perfekcionistka, but this was one of the few games after which you have nothing to complain. Very servovala and I felt that when Thajčankinom administration will have chances to break. Once in her initial servicing Tamarine, I made it clear that it will be under pressure. This romp will keep you more energy to continue the tournament, but absolutely nothing before the next round. In it is starting completely from scratch and do it well prepared, aware of nothing. It is therefore one of whether the previous match ended in a narrow outcome sete third or twice 6-0. One should be careful too high self-esteem."
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 16:06 

Local Time:
|22. June 2024| 21:31
Some very impressive statistics from Daniela. She's got an easier than expected 2nd round opponent as well.

In some interesting news Safina just lost to an injured Date Krum :?

"Talent is one step away from being lazy" -- Daniela Hantuchova

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 16:07 

Local Time:
A bit more from Daniela

"Assuredly, there was Govortsová to the finals for the second round is just as unpleasant súperka that would have been Spaniard Carla Suarez-Navarro, which flourished here in the past and now lost to Belarus. Maybe on paper it looks better somehow, but I have to play very well."

Dvadsaťsedemročná Poprad native, currently 26th in renkingu, on Tuesday has a freshly advocate against 33-year-old Thai veteran Tamarine Tanasugarn smoothly for 62 minutes twice a 6:1. "I had no idea that she was yesterday, 'birthday', but if I even knew for such things transgression na think their villages," said D. Hantuchova and added: "I am satisfied with what I am today was the first to the last ball and concentrated. Therein lies the key, because only those matches in the early rounds will always be zvrtnúť - súperka suddenly start playing better now and everything changes. Could not I even relaxed a bit and slow the pace. Tanasugarn fact can be uncomfortable. hint, even now a few knocks along the line, which are particular to faster surfaces very effectively. It's not about me today. I perfekcionistka, but this was one of the few games, after which you have nothing to complain. servovala very well and I felt that the administration will have Thajčankinom chances brejk. Immediately upon its initial service Tamarine, I made it clear that it will be under pressure. Such romp will keep you more energy to continue the tournament, but absolutely nothing before the next round. In it is starting completely from scratch and do it well prepared, aware of nothing. It is therefore one that results in tight win the third 6-0 sete or twice. It should be be careful too high self-esteem."

The international open championship of France, Radovan Hantuchova singles victory of the season premiere of the 2007th Two years ago forced absent in the fatigue fractured heel bone on the right leg last year at the outset succumbed home Virginie Razzano. Now it feels good to be prepared: "On April Belgrade Fed Cup Srbkami battle with depression and came under the influence of previous movement difficult circumstances, therefore, difficult to travel from America to Europe. I was 'vyflusnutá' a few days where I could not sever. Manifested in Rome. There I had the home against Francesca Schiavone started promisingly and I started the match well, but then I totally went workforce. I tried to keep happening, but it was not. Madrid Russia's Anastasia Pavľučenkovová ... Not that I have thus lost with some kvalifikantkami - they were consistently strong súperky. I threw the head, relax, and I'm training in Monte Carlo was awesome."

Winner of a complete collection of Grand Slam trophies Hantuchova in doubles in the local doubles presented side by side with Polish roots Dane Caroline Wozniacki: "I did not plan to play, but she has written to me in the piece, until I finally broke to do so I said, 'Why not? '. Ukecala me the okay."

The former fifth player evaluation for the English language part of his press conference picked up his eyebrows in astonishment when she podsúvali alleged ambition to enter politics. "I never did not state nothing. Never. I'm far from that as possible," said Hantuchova apparently amusement and challenge rozhovorila the importance of the media and its relation to them: "Certainly I think that the media play a huge, huge role in our industry. grandslamoch triumph in, and in particular individual tournament matches without adding anything if we could share with the audience. It thanks to the media people know us. If they can not, we would not have to share with fans the most beautiful moments on the court. Everywhere you have roads in place, trying to be nice and only encounter with a friendly approach, full of respect. They are communicating vessels : if you give their best, you get the same response. We always try to be fair and not fair and I could not complain in any country." It then received a Hantuchova whether you currently put some goals. "If you think the media, be the most famous" replied with a smile and added seriously: "Game is room for improvement. The potential return to the Top 10 would be great, but it is clear to me that this is a long process."
google translation

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 17:42 

Local Time:
Daniela and Caroline got the job done in the doubles eventually, they had a bit of a problem putting the match away as they were up 4-2 and 5-3 in the second set before before being pulled back and they were always ahead in the tiebreak and had MPs saved before they finally won it.

Slovakian/Danish Dynamite.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 21:41 

Local Time:
|22. June 2024| 07:31
So her back was bothering her in rome? :oops:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 22:16 

Local Time:
I like Daniela agreed to play doubles with Wozniacki at last. Caroline kept writing her and talk her over :D

It can help her here, I think.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 22:27 

Local Time:
No, the google translation couldnt translate it... at least she dindt mentioned her back

She said that she was very exhausted after the Fed Cup and those problems with travelling... etc. She had a good first set but couldnt find more strength to keep playing well in the other...

She said she was "fade out(dindt have strength)" and didnt know "where is the North" for a few days
(I tried to translate it better for you, hope you understand my English :oops: )

not that she couldnt serve, like it seemed to be translated by google translation

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 23:31 

Local Time:
And the bit about pavlychenkova..? I guess she's accepted that it wasn't a good matchup for her. But she did squander all those set points.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 23:38 

Local Time:
|22. June 2024| 07:31
No, the google translation couldnt translate it... at least she dindt mentioned her back

She said that she was very exhausted after the Fed Cup and those problems with travelling... etc. She had a good first set but couldnt find more strength to keep playing well in the other...

She said she was "fade out(dindt have strength)" and didnt know "where is the North" for a few days
(I tried to translate it better for you, hope you understand my English :oops: )

not that she couldnt serve, like it seemed to be translated by google translation

Oh, thank you :D I understood quite well what you meant. I hope her batteries are completely recharged and she feels physically fresh.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. May 2010 01:07 

Local Time:
Thanks for the clarification, Marek.

Google translation is normally pretty good at giving an idea of what's been said but it does have it's limitations and can mistranslate things or not translate some words. Sever means north in Slovak but it wasn't translated in the article although it was by itself. I leave articles the way google translates them with a link to the original article.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. May 2010 10:38 

Local Time:
CaroWozniacki @twitter
"won the doubles with Daniela today 7-5 7-6. Daniela played great!"
about 15 hours ago

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. May 2010 13:16 

Local Time:
And the bit about pavlychenkova..? I guess she's accepted that it wasn't a good matchup for her. But she did squander all those set points.

She said something like this: "In Madrid russian player A.P.... so it wasnt like I lost with some of the qualifiers.... they were both very powerful opponents (for the first round). I throw it behind my head (sorry dont know the English idiom for this, but basicly she stoped thinking about that :D) , got rest and had a great preparation in Monte Carlo....

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. May 2010 13:23 

Local Time:
Thanks for the clarification, Marek.

Google translation is normally pretty good at giving an idea of what's been said but it does have it's limitations and can mistranslate things or not translate some words. Sever means north in Slovak but it wasn't translated in the article although it was by itself. I leave articles the way google translates them with a link to the original article.
I know, I just wanted to clear it out a bit. Cos Helio could misunderstand that like she couldnt serve.

Nevermind.

Lets think about RG now :D

Hope her match will be streamed tomorow!

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 26. May 2010 19:32 

Local Time:
Court 3

11:00 Start

Women's Singles - Second Round
Francesca Schiavone(ITA)[17] vs. Sophie Ferguson(AUS)

Men's Singles - Second Round
Pablo Andujar(ESP) vs. Thomaz Bellucci(BRA)[24]

Women's Singles - Second Round
Daniela Hantuchova(SVK)[23] vs. Olga Govortsova(BLR)

Men's Singles - Second Round
Nicolas Almagro(ESP)[19] vs. Steve Darcis(BEL)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 307 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next