Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Slovak Tennis Players

Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Dominika Cibulkova
PostPosted: 23. October 2011 17:52 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:36
Congratulations to Dominika on winning her first title in Moscow

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. April 2012 18:13 

Local Time:
UPDATED ON THE Dominika Cibulkova
Tipos paid Cibulkove after advertising

Dominika Cibulkova Association received state aid, even though nothing has been achieved. While no logo or website. Housed in a flat member SDKÚ Katarina Cibulkova.

BRATISLAVA. Dominika Cibulkova within Tipos are doing well without winning in Kenya to promote the state lottery.

Tipos few days before changing the government spent 70 thousand euros the civic association in order nehasli stars. The head of Milos Ronec (SDKÚ nominee) a deed of gift signed by the 23rd March

The association was founded late last year, registered the day before Christmas. Based in Bratislava apartment owned by tenistkina mother Katarina Cibulkova with her husband.

Katarina Cibulkova is a member of the CSSD, the election was the deputy, I was received by Parliament. The mailbox address of the Association of Official To nehasli star is only the label and name of the association.

Support is approved by the Board Tipos in which the Vice President nominee and SDKÚ političkin known Günther Furin.

"I have nothing to do with it," says Katarina Cibulkova.

Furin at the question of whether it dealt with Catherine subsidy or Dominika Cibulkova, direct answer.

A spokesman for Tipos misplaced it sent a reply that young athletes have a reputation for charitable and voluntary activities and successful people should not be discriminated for family membership.

continued @ @ google translate

Dominika Cibulkova got suspicious gift from Tipos

Today | 13:29 BRATISLAVA - It is known that the Slovak tennis world eighteen unit and Dominika Cibulkova is the main face of ads for gambling Keno 10 TIPOS. Well, just in the context of cooperation with this state by the Dominikine name appears in the same seems interesting misunderstandings.

SME daily brought information that Tipos paid novozniknutému association Dominika Cibulkova titled "To the stars nehasli" 23 March just before changing the government 70-thousand euros.

The association was founded late last year and still not started work practically, no logo or website. Office is to be written by Catherine Cibulková Dominikinej mother, who is also a member of the CSSD and the recent election ran again in Parliament, although there have finally received. Deed of gift signed by the head of said day Milos Ronec - SDKÚ nominee. Financial support was approved by the Board Vice-President Günther Tipos with Furin - another nominee ODS.

In the article, the daily SME Katarina Cibulkova protested, the team reportedly has nothing to do. Tipos spokesman Rastislav CEPE argued the good intentions of supporting former successful sportsmen, artists, scientists and other personalities of social life, who have found themselves in poverty.

Itself Dominika Cibulkova association founded with my friend, basketball Bronislav Borovičková. It argues that the support received in a standard way and the headquarters of the association deliberately set up temporarily at the address where he lives. Tennis player acknowledges that the association has not done anything yet, even so far does not and never being exposed. Donated 70 thousand euros is said to serve as a Startup capital, which will be used for example. a book about the former footballer Mariánovi Masnom or boxer Jánovi Zacharovi.

@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2012 18:01 

Local Time:
Dominika was runner-up in Barcelona. She played well this week but she lost to Errani in the final.
:2nd:

She's also parted company with Zeljko Krajan

BARCELONA. Slovak Dominika Cibulkova last week ended cooperation with the Croatian coach Zeljko Krajan, who led her from July 2010.

On the WTA tournament in Barcelona, ​​it helps to date advice sparring partner Slovak citizen Peter Miklušičák and his unit help swear.

"So we Željko Krajan last week agreed to end cooperation. I then began to train on clay, he was in Argentina, where he led the Croatian Davis Cup team in the quarterfinals of the world in Buenos Aires."

"I'm in Barcelona, ​​a team led by Peter Miklušičákom and a physiotherapist Marian Drink while I get the good feeling. Miki is also great as a coach, he knows me good advise and reassure me, and yet it appears that it was a good decision," Cibulkova for TASR said the process to the final singles in the Catalan capital.

Last-year winner of the tournament Kremlin Cup in Moscow, yet hurry with finding a new coach. "I'm under no stress and nenaháňam are looking for a stable new coach, let the time. While it suits me as it is. We'll see what next week will bring," said Cibulkova, who achieved the greatest success so far under the guidance of coach Vladimir Platenik .

In June 2009, fought its way into the championship semifinals Roland Garros in Paris and a month later, the world's dozen. After collaboration with Platenik was preparing a half years under the leadership of Jaroslav Cech Bulanta, before engaging her compatriot short time helped the former coach Peter Hruncak.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. June 2012 21:39 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. July 2012 00:53 

Local Time:
Congratulations to Dominika for winning Carlsbad:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. July 2012 17:09 

Local Time:
Cibulkova from London: I want to show that success was no accident
Daniel Sarga | 23 July 2012 19:25

The sixth part in the finals of the female circle turned to another victory. And it masterfully. Dominika Cibulkova in four matches in Carlsbad, California does not lose a set or a significantly raised self-esteem before the Olympic Games in London. His Cup final triumph over France Bartoli celebrated her unconventional, but very interesting. "The organizers have asked them if I did not start to slide into the water. I went there directly from the court as I was wearing during the game. It was fun," Cibulkova said she told the truth.

As a second taste of victory in the tournament in his career?
We are living through an amazing feeling. It was probably the first final in my career, I have managed to gaming very well, so I could play my tennis coercive. I was not stiff.

The first set to win 6-1, after the second turnover of 7:5. What was the difference?
The first game was amazing. I showed the world tennis. I rozbehávala rival, I went to the fore of, but not mindlessly. The second set I highly appreciate that I leave the state of 1:4. Then I also helped coach Peter Miklušičák, who arrived at court and calmed me. Rival at the beginning of the second game caught, had more time to his tennis, because I withdrew. When I kicked back, however, it was good.

Although experienced Frenchwoman came into play, it did not last long ...
It was important to compensate for 4:4, when I played a forehand long after the exchange line. Rival once again went into the lead, but then I played will own it. I am very happy.

What was the tactic against former Wimbledon finalist?
The coach told me that I neudierala the ball mindlessly, but waited for the opportune moment, when I attack. It was based. I played a lot of the counter-rival, also on line and I tried to change the rhythm.

In the second set took a moment when you're in the early exchanges shouted encouraging oranges!, But the ball was still in the game. Judge will then take fiftín. Sometimes you do not often that does not assess the situation on the court?
It happened to me about the third time in his career. I was nervous about when I cried because I thought that the ball remained on the tape, but eventually it went through.

You beat the former world semi-final threesome Petrova and Bartoli in the final ten. Which of the performance was better?
Certainly against Bartoli. Petrova is very difficult to administer, it is not easy breakaways. Bartoli plays differently. The final was certainly more interesting for spectators and more attractive.

What was the hardest to master the whole tournament?
Maybe twist in a tie-break against Petrova in the semifinals, when rival led 4-0. But such moments were more. To win the entire tournament, each player must manage at least one difficult moment. This is what pushes me further than a toy.

Not consider you for Wimbledon, the hard surfaces in the Americas before the Olympic Games, which will be again at Wimbledon grass, miss?
Certainly I wanted to go to America to train, but finally I decided for the tournament. Total victory in Carlsbad, I would not exchanged for a monthly training on grass, although it is the Olympics.

Now you need to return to Europe with nine hours time difference and the Olympic tournament played on grass. How quickly you get used?
Do not do it in science. I won a tournament, a great tournament and I took a lot of confidence. That I can be in the Olympics, although on the surface and another time zone, just help.

How demanding aerospace program waiting for you in coming days?
On Monday, we immediately flew to Slovakia on Wednesday and travel to London for the Olympics. I'm happiest that I was waiting for that rush. The Olympics are the grass and thus can no longer do anything.

With Daniela Hantuchova in Carlsbad have played two matches in doubles. Has resonated well as the Olympic theme?
Certainly. On the doubles with Daniela I look forward and hope there's something uhráme. Also in Carlsbad us together was quite, but we got a really good rival.

The Olympic tournament in singles will deployed between 16 toys. It is the advantage?
Even at Wimbledon I was deployed and I ended up in the first round after losing to Zakopalova. An important first lot will be wheels. I believe that well loosen up and then also achieve a good result.

What is a good result at the tournament which is played every four years?
To win as many matches and confirm that the momentary success of Carlsbad is not a coincidence.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. November 2012 17:05 

Local Time:
Tennis: Liptak Cibulková new coach: "I believe that I will move on"
6.11.2012 09:42
Bratislava 6 November (TASR) - The new coach of Slovak tennis player Dominika Cibulkova become Matej Liptak. The Slovak Fed Cup team captain, the current global annual Fifteen agreed to cooperate. Twenty-November by Cibulkova already under new coach had to fly to focus on fitness center Boca Raton, Florida.

Liptak served this year as a personal coach Lukas Lacko, previously coached Cibulková colleague of Fed Cup team Daniela Hantuchova. "The Mato Lipták we train together from next week, when through with fitness training in the High Tatras. Late November, we head to Florida. Many times I have trained with him over at the Fed Cup. Always knew me good advice on the bench, I liked his views . firmly believe that our cooperation will work and that I will move on. Whilst we agree on next season, we'll see how it goes," said Cibulkova TASR.

From April Cibulkova trained under the supervision of Peter Miklušičáka, who brought her to the tournament title in Carlsbad, to advance to the finals in Barcelona to participate in the Grand Slam finals Roland Garros in Paris. "Miki helped me a lot, I can not tell him a single cross word. This will end the season in 15th place, the best in his career, so it's a bit of a paradox, it is no longer my coach. Our paths are not completely nerozchádzajú and I believe that even we work together," said Slovak unit.
@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. February 2013 17:44 

Local Time:
Tennis player Dominika Cibulkova will be online! Ask
Dominika Cibulkova is a long time to Slovakian tennis tip. Friday at 13:00 pm. he finds time for readers Pluska.sk portal to respond to everything you care about. Ask tera already!

Dominika Cibulkova will be on Friday at 13:00 pm. ONLINE to answer all your questions. Ask!
@ google translate

Edit:
The web chat:

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Slovak Tennis Players

Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18