Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : WTA Tour

Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: A stunning turn of developments
PostPosted: 8. August 2017 06:53 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 05:38
Will wonders never cease? Sara Errani suspended for doping. Who woulda thunk it? The truly hilarious part was that the test she failed was taken on February 16, right after Daniela, who we recall was a last minute fill-in, thrashed her in Fed Cup. I guess whatever she might have used in the past was a bit more performance enhancing than this drug was.
I can't see Errani being showered with accolades for her career and her classiness when she calls it quits like Dani was.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: A stunning turn of developments
PostPosted: 8. August 2017 22:54 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:38
It took long enough but it's finally happened. Lets be honest though, Errani's far from the only one. Both of the 2012 Roland Garros finalists have now been suspended for doping.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. December 2018 22:24 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 05:38
I'm still around. You are fairly warned.
Last month, Aga Radwanska announced her retirement. I'm reminded that she was arguably Daniela's 2nd best doubles partner after Ai. And it triggered very pleasant memories of my first time seeing Dani play in person, a 1st round doubles in Miami in 2012. They won in the 10 point tiebreak. The best memory was two consecutive points in the 2nd set as their opponents were making a strong comeback. The first point was ruled good when it looked out to just about everyone. Daniela, who always talked about doubles being fun for her, but no matter what she said, she was highly competitive in her doubles, disagreed with the call loudly, sharply, and longly. The next point saw the return by one of the opponents land in almost the exact same place. Out! If I live to be 100 years old, I will never forget the death causing expression on our gal's face as she glared at the linesman who made both calls. Didn't say a word this time...didn't have to!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. December 2018 16:08 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:38
I'm still around.
I have company :beer:

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : WTA Tour