Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Olympic Tennis Event, London
PostPosted: 28. July 2012 16:52 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:44
i watched the whole match, best match of the year by daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. July 2012 16:57 

Local Time:
Great win! :beer:

Cornet is very beatable too.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. July 2012 17:32 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:44
Daily Schedule Day 2 - July 29 2012

Court 7
Start: 11:30
Men's Singles - 1st Round Radek STEPANEK (CZE) V Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS)
Women's Singles - 1st Round ZHENG Jie (CHN) V Nadia PETROVA (RUS) [16]
Women's Doubles - 1st Round Radwanska / Radwanska (POL) V Cibulkova / Hantuchova (SVK)
Men's Doubles - 1st Round Berdych / Stepanek (CZE) [5] V Bracciali / Seppi (ITA)

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 28. July 2012 17:37 

Local Time:
Woah, i really didn't see that coming. what an awesome result!! Cornet is definitely beatable , so let's look forward to the next round :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. July 2012 20:19 

Local Time:
Hantuchova because of the Olympics began with tennis

"I see the Olympics as a huge tournament. Not compete here only for myself but also for Slovakia, it is important to me. From the time I came here, so I hardly defended emotions. Again, I mentioned at the beginning, when I was five years, I started playing tennis after mostly Milošová (Miloslav Mecir, winner of the 1988 Olympics) victory in Seoul."

Friend against Na Li has started the first game badly when replaying 0:2, but a series of six gemov quickly turned to 6:2. The second set turned Chinese woman running, quickly got the lead 4-1 and won the set 6-3. The third set belonged to once again have our tennis player, a rival breakaways and won 6:3.

"Li Na is very experienced. I started well, but in the second set she played more aggressively and therefore settled. In the third sete Brejk decided that I have used a set won."

Hantuchova is waiting in the second round, Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, with whom she has a positive balance of 5:3. She won the last three matches each other.

"Alize is uncomfortable player. He can play on grass. Eliminated favored Paszek. I played with it a training match, which was better. It's hard, I can relax and be well prepared."

The former World Five is looking forward to Sunday's doubles with Cibulkova, where it awaits another friend Agniezska Radwanska. "With Agi is well known, it will have to invent something, but I'm looking forward to it as each match at the Olympics."

Hantuchova sees the Olympic atmosphere and it will take time, wants to look the other Slovak athletes.

"I see all around. We play here all along. I will certainly follow other sports. I hope to do as far as possible in the Olympic tournament."
@ google translate.

"Certainly I very much appreciate this victory," happily noted Daniela Hantuchova after the match. "It means a lot to me, it's the Olympics, something very specific, this tournament is repeated every four years. Motivation was huge and I am very happy that I won the player of such a right in the first round. I had to play very well, Na Li is very experienced, knows how to handle such matches. In the second set started to play more aggressively, not a chance in the rankings, where, these matches can hardly miss the leaves. managed to get it to that game breakaways in the third game and follow through to victory."

Around the beginning of the third set was the most important according to Daniela Hantuchova. "I was based on total service, the most aggressive weapon. Na Li nediktovala course and me exchanges longer sufficient. To return it and I could have more breakaways, but it's an experienced player. I did the right thing, if the error occurred, I immediately threw away their the head."
@ google translate.

"I knew that I would have to perform my best tennis if I want to succeed. In previous seasons I was a little worried about the arm, but in recent months is much better. Na Li is my friend and a great way to court, we have spent in debate, so I felt that early onset of joint doubles," said Olympic information portal ONS Hantuchova, who said: "I do not feel pressure significance of this event only strengthens my motivation. These Olympics are already my third and I think that experience helps me."
@ google translate.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 28. July 2012 21:04 

Local Time:
great win and at the Olympics. Must mean a lot to her.

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. July 2012 00:09 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: The Olympics for me is the highest goal, more than grandslam
Stanislav Benčat | 28 July 2012 22:15

The match against Daniela Hantuchova Chinese woman, Li was one of the largest first day of main draw tennis tournament. The great joy of the Slovak fans enjoyed Poprad native procedure, which is plagued in recent months with a foot injury.

They believed you before the game to rival the Chinese?
Of course, why would not I? The Li I beat, even on grass, so I was fine. Li is an elite player, and also because this is a victory for me even more valuable. On the other hand I'm a little sorry for her because one of my best friends on the circuit, but on the court must be friendship, of course, aside.

XI to overcome this world and winner of Roland Garros last year, will give you some more comfort and confidence.
It certainly, in addition, it is the Olympic tournament, and it is played only once every four years. It was not an easy match, Li has a lot of experience, as confirmed in the second set. That is why I am so glad that I finally managed to overcome it.

In the second round encounter with a paper lighter rival, French Alizé Cornet. What do you expect from this match?
Alizé playing on the grass quite uncomfortable together, we trained at Wimbledon, and there did not give me many chances. In the first round, knocked out the favored Paszekovú Austrian woman, and so it clearly shows me that I was not expecting anything easy.

On Sunday, start work alongside Dominika Cibulkova in the doubles match against sixth Radwanska, a lot of time to relax, therefore you do not.
The doubles are looking forward, about as every game in the Olympics. With Agi (Agnieszka) is very familiar, so I'll see what to think of it.

Dominic complained about the poor quality grass, and problems did you?
Yes, they were skidding. Sometimes I feel like the grass was icy, but the conditions are the same for all.

Disabled have been to the Fed Cup for the best, when you sacrifice for team success at the expense of your health, as seen in hindsight?
I did it for his country. The only thing I would like for it to be a little more gratitude, but for what I have already got used to it so here it is ... I did not even start, I did not do it for myself, but for the whole nation.

It can be compared with the Wimbledon Grand Slam Olympic team?
For me the Olympics is much more more emotional. The Games I dreamed of five years, so for me it could not be even better.

Medal of the Olympics you would therefore weigh more than the triumph of the Grand Slam?
Absolutely! For me the most is the Olympics, after all, Milos Mecir triumph at the Olympic Games in Seoul was a great moment in my career motivation.

You got on a white dress, you want to keep the tradition of Wimbledon?
No, but a company that has dresses, opted for white. I am a little surprised because I expected to choose something colorful.

Take the time to follow other Slovak athletes?
Sure! Indeed, just as is the Olympics so specific that we're now all in the same direction.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. July 2012 02:49 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. July 2012 21:53 

Local Time:
Daily Schedule Day 3 - July 30 2012

Court 16
Start: 11:30
Men's Singles - 1st Round Tatsuma ITO (JPN) V Milos RAONIC (CAN)
Women's Singles - 1st Round Varvara LEPCHENKO (USA) V Veronica CEPEDE ROYG (PAR)
Women's Singles - 2nd Round Daniela HANTUCHOVA (SVK) V Alize CORNET (FRA)
Men's Doubles - 2nd Round MELZER / PEYA (AUT) V FERRER / LOPEZ (ESP)
Women's Doubles - 1st Round RADWANSKA / RADWANSKA (POL) V CIBULKOVA / HANTUCHOVA (SVK)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2012 14:38 

Local Time:
First set Daniela 6-3, livescores are terrible updating about 3 times a set..

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2012 15:15 

Local Time:
6-3 6-0. Dominated like she should against the clay-courter. Now hopefully we get Wozniacki. :beer:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2012 16:17 

Local Time:
An absolutely superb win by Daniela who totally dominated the match. I've got to admit I was a wee bit nervous about this match as Cornet had given Daniela tough matches in the past and she was coming into form and Daniela could have had a let down after beat Li Na. She didn't, she put in a great performance and crushed Cornet. I'm so happy for her.

This is her best run at the Olympics and she's been saving her form for it.

"I am happy that I managed to pass through the Cornet, who is an unpleasant rival. In the beginning I tried to get into a rhythm, because the court, the conditions were different compared to rival the first match. When I was entrapped, it was no good," Hantuchova found satisfied.

"I can not remember when I won ten consecutive gemov. I feel good and starts to show the work we do with Maťom Lipták last week. Being at the Olympics for me is something special and emotional. I give the game all I know. The next round you have selected can not rival. matter against whom he joined. At this stage of the tournament are now only quality toys. Again, I'll try to play my best tennis," said Slovak.
@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2012 18:31 

Local Time:
Hantuchova after canary: I am in great ease
Stanislav Benčat | 30 July 2012 18:02 - updated 07/30/2012 18:40

Almost exclusively to match lasted 80 minutes Daniela Hantuchova in the second round of the Olympic tournament. Have handled it very well. French Alizé Cornet has not the slightest chance, when she won 6:3, 6:0. In addition, you also save enough strength to doubles alongside Dominika Cibulkova against Radwanska sisters.

You have waited, it would be so clear matter?
From this result, I am really very happy. I did not expect such a course, the more valuable it is. The medal, but I still very far away.

Introduction The match was balanced while on the court and fought for every ball ...
Although at the beginning of France played badly, I kept pace with her and fought for every ball. At the moment I came into management, I was more aggressive and Alizé at it already knew to react.

The state of 2:3 in the first set to win ten games in row. Remember, when you previously managed something similar?
Fuh, around or not. This just proves that I feel a great ease.

During the match, blew a strong wind. How have you coped with it?
I took a moment to adjust to conditions. Also due to the wind I tried to play the most aggressive, because the faster the ball flies, the less it will affect the wind. That's why I have not played with caution, but even bolder.

It seems that the form is returned to you at the right time. Do you feel that you both?
I am in great ease, in addition to each match at the Olympics here I give all my heart, which then manifests itself in the game. Represent Slovakia for me is extremely high.

The third round encounter Wozniacki match winner - Wickmayer. Who do you want more?
At this stage of the tournament can no longer be collected. I do not really care, I will concentrate on myself that I play best as I can.
@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2012 18:56 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 04:44
We know Daniela likes to cook. Today she served French Paste-try and a bagel to Cornet for Breakfast at Wimbledon! :) Hey guys, my wife is very ill and in Intensive Care. Please say a prayer for her. She has improved but is hardly out of the woods yet. It will be greatly appreciated.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. July 2012 18:59 

Local Time:
Doubles

2-1, Daniela & Dominika save BPs to hold.
2-2, Radwanskas hold.
2-3, Daniela & Dominika broken.
2-4, Radwanskas hold.
2-5, Daniela & Dominika broken.
2-6, Radwanskas serve out to 30.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next