Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 27. January 2010 15:09 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 21:37
BRATISLAVA 27th (Reuters)-Captain tenistiek Slovakian team in Fed Cup team Matej Liptak provisionally nominated for the 1st meeting in Bratislava Round II. World Group 2010 vintage quartet Chinawoman against Dominika Cibulkova (22 in the WTA Tour world rankings), Daniela Hantuchova (25), Magdalena Rybarikova (47th) and Kristina Kučová (108th). He announced at Wednesday's press conference Slovak Tennis Association (STZ) in Bratislava. The match will take place on 6 - 7 February in Sibamac arena NTC under the retracted roof on the hard surface Premier Latex-Ite the auditorium with a capacity of 4100 spectators.

"With joint training will begin on Monday. Waiting for our opponent challenging, difficult struggle and also a big challenge. Perhaps we will come to support as many viewers," said M. Liptak. The health Hantuchova, who on Monday serving the eight mixed doubles at the Australian Open for unspecified illness, said: "I heard that is sick. I wrote it while I neozvala. We are in contact without any problems, but probably just traveled of Melbourne. rátam the dead that takes. The game remains plenty of time. I hope that Daniel will be fine. dominica full trains at home in this competition always performs heroic performances, rely on it. Rybarikova Magda you on Monday brought about smaller outflow member, but should not go on anything more serious. "

The official preliminary hostiek nomination does not feature one of two Chinese women's singles semifinalistiek opening Grand Slam tennis tournament of the season Australian Open in Melbourne to Li. National Association (CTA) reported ITF quartet Zheng Zheng (35), Šuai Peng (43), Šuai Zhang (152nd) and Lu Ting-ting (212th) and informed about the Slovak Tennis Federation (STZ). "While the absence of the Li takes as definitive, although it would be great. It may well be part of the tactics. Of course, that we lack a bit of potential and would help our strength. I consider this just toys toughest nut to crack, but not against the rest would not be easy, "said M. Liptak.

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. January 2010 17:22 

Local Time:
INDIAN WELLS, Calif., January 28, 2010 – The BNP Paribas Open, the most attended tennis tournament in the world outside of the four major events, to be held March 8-21, 2010 at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, will once again feature exceptional men’s and women’s fields including former champions World No. 1 Roger Federer (2004-2006), three-time major champion Maria Sharapova (2006), defending men’s champion Rafael Nadal (2007 and 2009), defending US Open champion Kim Clijsters (2003 and 2005), Serbian stars Novak Djokovic (2008) and Ana Ivanovic (2008), former World No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt (2002 and 2003), defending women’s champion Vera Zvonareva, and Daniela Hantuchova (2002 and 2007), it was announced today by Steve Simon, tournament director.

17. Daniela Hantuchova – The 2002 and 2007 BNP Paribas Open champion is always a threat in Indian Wells. Unquestionably one of her favorite tournaments on tour, the Slovakian star always seems to bring her “A” game to Indian Wells.

The BNP Paribas Open, which will be March 8-21, announced it's field on Thursday, featuring the top 77 men in the world and 74 of the top 77 women.

The women's side will feature defending champion Vera Zvonareva, two-time champion Daniela Hantuchova and former champion Maria Sharapova.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 9. February 2010 12:23 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 23:37
Daniela is on the entry list in Miami (Sony Ericsson Open, March 23 - April 4, 2010).

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 01:59 

Local Time:
Daniela's entered Monterey.

The Slovakian players Daniela Hantuchova and Dominika Cibulkova entered the Abierto womens tennis Monterey, from the 1st to 7 of March with prize money of $220,000, said the organisers.

Hantuchova & Cibulkova join the dozen European players confirmed to play in the event playeed on hard court in the city of Monterey, in the North of Mexico.

Monterey has confirmed attendance of the Spaniard Anabel Medina Garrigues, the Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, the Frenchwomen Alize Cornet, the Germans Julia Georges & Anna_lena Groenefeld, the Czechs Iveta Benesova & Lucie Safarova, the Ltalians Roberta Vinci & sara Errani and the Israeli Shahar Peer.

Hantuchova, 26 in the WTA ranking, won Indian Wells in 2002 & 2007 while Cibulkova was semi-finalist at Roland Garros in 2009

@ chungwit translation.

Jankovic & Oudin have entered as well -

Nothing official on the website but they've put her picture up

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 02:53 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 15:37
Any word on if she will play in the Family Circle Cup April 10 - 18 in Charleston SC. Not sure if she has played there before but it is a Premier tournament plus I might be there

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 13:01 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 22:37
She played in Charleston during her teenage years-I think she last played in 2003. She usually preferred to play the Amelia Island event and then go straight into the red clay season.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. February 2010 18:21 

Local Time:
Best thing to do is check the Charleston website @ . There are a lot of good players there so it should be a good tournament if you go. Daniela's probably going to play Ponte Vedra Beach as that's an Octagon tournament and she's an Octagon client

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. March 2010 17:36 

Local Time:
Any word on if she will play in the Family Circle Cup April 10 - 18 in Charleston SC. Not sure if she has played there before but it is a Premier tournament plus I might be there

You're in luck, she will:

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 17. March 2010 23:28 

Local Time:
but: "(as of 03/03/10) "

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 18. March 2010 02:55 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 15:37
Just saw that she is playing Family Circle - AWESOME!

PostPosted: 22. March 2010 12:21 
Probably she will take a WC for Ponte Vedra. But I think she will skip the tournament and rest. All depends if she reach R3 or R4 in Miami.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 22. March 2010 20:41 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 23:37
Daniela enters Stuttgart and Rome.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. April 2010 18:20 

Local Time:
Apparently Daniela played an exhibition in Mexico yesterday.

To enjoy tennis
Published: Friday, April 2, 2010 | Send to a friend | Print | Index
by Paola Suarez

SAN LUSI DE POTOSI - As the world's best players struggle to win the 1000 Masters title in Miami, some players and former players we are in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, playing a show at Club Deportivo San Luis Potosi, among that are large in the last decade as Gaston Gaudio, Guillermo Canas, Daniela Hantuchova and me among others. On Thursday I played with Daniela, who is in a great time and this week lost to Venus Williams at Key Byscayne, but came to be 6-1 and 2-0 up in the game.
In the last crossing of the night (after we play Hantuchova and I) were on the court Gaston Gaudio (Roland Garros 2004 champion) and Mariano Puerta, and luckily for all the stadium was full and could see people enjoy a lot of tennis. By morning breakfast with Willy Canas, who is completely focused on his new academy at Crandon Park (where they play the Masters 1000) and which has 4 fields to train young people who want to aim for professionalism in tennis.
This Friday will be the turn of Eduardo Schwank, who is 61 of the world, and is training full and playing a very good level against Gaston Gaudio, who has been very good this show to fit the height of Bogota, a place that 1800m above sea level on that here in San Luis de Potosi.
On Saturday I'll have to play me again against Marie Eve Pelletier (Canada). After so long without playing tennis (the last time was last year in Buenos Aires Gabriela Sabatini and Martina Navratilova to benefit the Foundation FAIAM) returned to the field to enjoy some fellow who prepared this beautiful exhibition in Mexico though I'm in some pain, and after so many years of racing, I'm really enjoying the place and hope people keep coming to see all these players reaped how good triumphs over their careers.

@ google translation.

PostPosted: 7. April 2010 00:09 
Clay Season Tournaments:

Charleston, Stuttgart, Rome, Madrid, Roland Garros

Daniela will not defend her SF points from Warsaw. She is not on entry list and I guess she will not ask for WC.
Warsaw has a pretty tough entry list this year with Wozniacki and Dementieva leading.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2010 17:57 

Local Time:
Daniela's playing Rosmalen.

Safina, Ivanovic, Hantuchova, Ljubicic, Baghdatis, Haase to Rosmalen
The first edition of the Open UNICEF, the international lawn tennis tournament of Rosmalen, has a number of attractive players are connected. As the number three Dinara Safina in the world rankings after several (semi) finals keen to win the title. "I've always performed well in 's-Hertogenbosch and look forward to playing there again, especially through the involvement of UNICEF." Former number one Ana Ivanovic will also be present and responded enthusiastically: "I admire UNICEF for the excellent work she does around the world. Not so long ago, I have a school in Belgrade, Serbia, visited and I participated in role playing in the classroom. It was a fun and rewarding experience. " The Slovak Daniela Hantuchova on her favorite surface is also of the party.

@ google translation.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 61  Next