HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 156  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Site Admin
 Post subject: Re: Latest News from dhantuchova.com
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:09 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 15:08
I'll stay here mainly. I like it here. I'm afraid the official forum will be too big for me, just like the Cocktail Party is.

charity:

Profile WWW

Site Admin
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:10 

Local Time:
don't know if it is a good idea to mention things from a private convo with Matt. :?:

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:11 

Local Time:
don't know if it is a good idea to mention things from a private convo with Matt. :?:

ok my mistake ;)

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Site Admin
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:12 

Local Time:
Matt was actually thinking about closing his forum at least twice in last three years, but never had the courage to disappoint so many people. But in the end he just didn't give a s*it. :lol:

btw. Christina, since when is the CP big? It's been dead for quite some time.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:13 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 14:08
really ? what's the story about that ? is that one of the reasons he retired ?
i don't know the whole story, but Matt mentioned this in a conversation with Christina..

He mentioned it to me on msn as well but he said that he never heard back from the person who offered him the chance in the first place, so there must of been a change of heart

Im never gonna leave this forum and im taking the same approach as Martin, im gonna see how things go first before i post regularly on there. After the last debacle that was their forum im not gonna rush in thinking or this looks nice

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:16 

Local Time:
Matt was actually thinking about closing his forum at least twice in last three years, but never had the courage to disappoint so many people. But in the end he just didn't give a s*it. :lol:

The CP was huge and fun during 2004-2006 then it just ended. So many people dissapeared , the old one will remember them (Sofia,Cata,Paul, so many others) it was also around the time Daniel the German arrived . Still shocked he retired as a fan aswell , he have a new boss :lol:

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Site Admin
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:22 

Local Time:

The CP was huge and fun during 2004-2006 then it just ended. So many people dissapeared , the old one will remember them (Sofia,Cata,Paul, so many others) it was also around the time Daniel the German arrived . Still shocked he retired as a fan aswell , he have a new boss :lol:

well I think it is big, has too many members, and I don't find them friendly. Daniel was fun. He made me laugh

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:24 

Local Time:

well I think it is big, has too many members, and I don't find them friendly. Daniel was fun. He made me laugh

you know he put a letter under her door in the hotel during Linz 2005 about his suicide plans ?
he got kicked out of filderstadt 2005 and for months he said daniela is his half sister, cause her real father is his father.

seriously that guy was a danger :o

but i guess you didn't knew that information.
ah well , he realised it was all bad and changed.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:27 

Local Time:
i like it too here christina,and i agree with scott.
lets see first what kind of way her new forum will take

Site Admin
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 19:34 

Local Time:

you know he put a letter under her door in the hotel during Linz 2005 about his suicide plans ?
he got kicked out of filderstadt 2005 and for months he said daniela is his half sister, cause her real father is his father.

seriously that guy was a danger :o

but i guess you didn't knew that information.
ah well , he realised it was all bad and changed.

only knew about his claim to be her brother. I found it funny. Didn't know he "contacted" her. That's not funny. Poor Daniela.

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 21:57 

Local Time:
Though i have to ask are you guys gonna be competing with the official forum because lets face it a lot of posters from here gonna convert and not have much interest in this one. Me i will post on both but some people wont be as willing. What about a unite together scenario?

honestly i find it a bit annoying that they came up with this official thing so late, especially because we've just created this forum in order to continue matt's. And it's only two weeks ago that I bought the domain :evil:

I know what u mean Dragon. You, Christina and Kallur have put in a lot of time and money to establish this forum. It would be a shame if all your efforts were for nothing but i dont think most of us is gonna abbandon this forum any time soon.

What do you mean with this "unite together scenario"? Should we ask if this here would become the official forum?

I say that you should suggest to join forces. I dont think those guys at Danielas official forum has any mods. I think you should get in there and join forces. This forum and site has a lot of things that the official dosn't. A massive site with lots of media and quite a lot of budding fans. If they are looking for mods i say i should be you guys (Christina, Kallur, Scott and co.). Im shure everyone else will agree.

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 22:03 

Local Time:
If they are looking for mods i say i should be you guys (Christina, Kallur, Scott and co.). Im shure everyone else will agree.

Its not a bad idea, and id be happy to work for the official site, but id still like to see where it goes first, i dont wanna try and mod a site riddled with odd boxes like the previous forum

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 22:21 

Local Time:
But thats what you and the rest of you'd be there for. You would control those wierdo's. I believe if you all were on the official forum then we would be safe from those idiots like them. If youd like i would easly be an ammbassador and help put the point across to the admin. lol im good at talking people into things ;) Id easly suggest the idea to Admin.

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 22:57 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 08:08
My loyalties will remain to this forum and the Cocktail Party, in that order. I will keep posting news as I find it and my thoughts on Daniela's play, schedule, etc. here. Truthfully, with Christina, Dragon and co. doing such a fine job, the official forum strikes me as redundant.

media master
PostPosted: 29. July 2008 23:15 

Local Time:
i like the idea from Mathius , but they already have two guys for moderating. So im not sure if they will allow it.

i think we are all shocked that this happened, never thought it would happen.
suddenly she have a updated site and registered forum lol

if they really mean it , it can be fun, no more long waiting for injury updates (if they keep us updated)

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 156  Next