Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 18:35 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 16:14
Best Slovakian history Birthdays

23.04.2013, 12:02 - Daniela Hantuchova was born 23 April 1983 in Poprad. Her mother Marianna is toxicological and father Igor is dedicated IT. As she often said Daniela, interest in tennis in her first triumph aroused Milos Mečíř the Olympic Games in Seoul in 1988. Come to tennis in the family not far away, as her grandmother was once excellent Czechoslovak tennis player and it started with just a small Daniela train.

Female tennis player Daniela has become in 1999 when he entered the main tennis circuit. Six years later it was the year 2002 in this season 6 female players defeated former top 10 Most precious victories came at the tournament in Indian Wells, where the road to the finals and defeated Justine Henin in the final, as 18 seeded Martina Hingis surprisingly smoothly. Win the title of this prestigious tournament she succeeded again in 2007, when the finals defeated Svetlana Kuznets. Until the current season, when Sharapova won the title for the second time, was the only tennis player Daniela with two titles from this company. Fantastic season was also reflected in the tournament in Linz, where he also won the title. Dani has only managed to nominate the best tenistiek final tournament of the season - even in singles and in doubles alongside Aranxe Sánchez Vicario, but which ultimately did not come to the tournament. At the end of the season just picks Spain and Slovakia met in the final of the Federation Cup to Slovakia for two points helped Daniela to win.

Throughout career Daniele managed to get a total of five titles. Apart from two Indian Wells title of Linz two more firsts from Pattaya city in the seasons 2011 and 2012. Superb performances Daniela performs well on deblových tournament, which has nine titles alongside the partners of several. Among the most famous are the already mentioned Sánchez Vicario, tennis legend Martina Navratilova, who was also her mentor in the program WTA Partner for succes, further Ai Sugijama whether Agniezska Radwanska. In the current season, Dani joins forces with Spaniard Anabel Medina Garrigues.

The great achievements of doubles, however Daniela credited in the mix, it is obviously a career Grandslam, who won the mixed doubles. In 2001 she won Wimbledon with Leos Friedl, a year later, Australian Open with Kevin Ullyettom, in 2005, the leadership at Roland Garros fought with Frenchman Fabrice Santoro and won the U.S. Open with Mahesh Bhupathi. This victory has added his collection of firsts in Grand Slam mixed doubles and became only the fourth player to have succeeded. In addition, fought three times in the final Grand Slam of the classic doubles, unfortunately without success. In the team competition, in addition to said FedCupu, žala Daniela achievements and the Hopman Cup, where in 2004 while with Karol Kucera lost in the finals, but a year later with Dominik Hrbaty reached the title.

Throughout a long career Dani stimulates the interest of fans and experts around the world not only performances on the court, but also great looks and very likeable demeanor. All this is related to the popularity that brings various advertising campaigns - such as television advertising, together with Ana Ivanovic and which currently running on Slovak television screens. In 2012, resonated Home prestigious ESPN magazine where she posed nude Dani. Aroused interest in the series of photos in a bathing suit in 2009, where he presented alongside Slovaks and Maria Kirilenko, was a project called "Volley of the Dolls."

Daniela is also known for its charitable activities, which makes Daniela without undue drawing attention. Often given to sick children in Slovakia, but her interest extends also to the less fortunate such as Cambodia, where the sponsoring hospitals and schools. To support similar activities in the past Daniela shot a beautiful calendar and reportedly preparing another well for 2014.

Daniela is now the most successful Slovak tennis player, when her career peak is the fifth rung world rankings and in 2003. Of all the world's current top female players hundreds, Daniela is just that which is in it holds the longest continuously. Daniela's not only good performances in this year's FedCupe, for which we thank her again, but also several examples from the world of tennis, we show that thirty in today's tennis does not mean anything. We believe that this year's season and even the next pitch will be less than the previous one. We look forward to further Daniela's success on the courts, but also outside them if birthday wish her all beautiful.

Author: Oliver Války

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

ITF Champion
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 19:22 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 17:14
Happy Birthday and good Life, Danielka.

Danka however forever...

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 23:45 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. April 2013 19:13 

Local Time:
Daniela was practising at the Jacobo Diaz acadamey in Madrid today and hit with Spanish junior Hugo Largo.

JacoboDiaz Tennis ‏@jacobodiaztenis 5h
Al acabar el entreno con Daniela Hantuchova y su coach Eduardo Nicolás. pic.twitter.com/o422C08sB4
View photo Reply Retweet Favorite More

JacoboDiaz Tennis ‏@jacobodiaztenis 7h
Esta mańana nuestro jugador Hugo Largo entrenando con la ex top 10 mundial Daniela Hantuchova. pic.twitter.com/ewKJ5H6pMA
View photo Reply Retweet Favorite More

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. May 2013 19:19 

Local Time:
Adidas
The shooting of catalogue photos and exclusive interviews with Brand Ambassadors for Porsche Design Sport saw Adidas producers from Germany and New York-based photographer Will Davidson meet in Spain to work with Camino Media. The brief called for two studio shoots - in Madrid with Real Madrid coach José Mourinho and Valencia with Slovakian tennis champion Daniela Hantuchova - to cover all four seasons in 2013 while replicating previous shoots in NY.

Camino Media and Adidas producers prepped the shoot together in order to strike a balance between cost-control and local crew continuity that delivered the first of what promises to be more successful productions of the leading sports brand with Camino Media.

Client: Adidas AG
Campaign: Porsche Design Sport SS13 & FW13
Photographer: Will Davidson
Photography – Fashion

Porsche Design Sport Launches Womenswear Range

Stuttgart/HerzogenaurachFashion meets function: adidas and Porsche Design have marked a new milestone with the launch of its first Porsche Design Sport womenswear collection. Just like the successful menswear range, launched in 2006, Porsche Design Sport's new range of designer sportswear for women is the embodiment of engineering excellence and refined style - a symbiosis of performance and luxury.

"With the launch of our new womenswear range, Porsche Design Sport is entering a new era. The collection combines function, elegance, lifestyle and sports. In its design we have translated our experience with the menswear range into high-performance, luxury womenswear," says Gert-Juergen Benz, Head of adidas-Porsche Design.

"Porsche Design, with its 'Iconic Style' philosophy, offers a unique range of fashion and accessories," explains Juergen Gessler, CEO of the Porsche Design Group, "when we launched our new Sport Collection in 2006, we defined a whole new segment of engineered luxury sportswear. With the new womenswear line we now complete our range for women in the fashion and lifestyle categories."...

...Porsche Design Sport has found the ideal partner to present their new range to the world with Daniela Hantuchova. The tennis star perfectly embodies the brand's values: fashion, luxury, technology and sports.
Porsche Design Sport stands for a contemporary, minimalist look, leading-edge design and innovative materials. The collaboration between adidas and Porsche Design was launched in 2006 with a men's sportswear range. Since then the brand has continued to pioneer a signature style that fuses function with iconic design. The new women's sportswear line completes the range in 2013.
For further information about Porsche Design Sport see: .

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. May 2013 17:36 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: ‘This is one of the best tournaments in the world’
06 May 2013 Share on email

The Slovakian answered some questions about her career's highlights and the tournament in an interview for the tournament's offical website.
She is one of the oldest players still playing and one of most loved players by her fans. The Slovakian Daniela Hantuchova could not play in the Mutua Madrid Open last year, but she has come back this time stronger than ever and received a Wild Card from the organisation. Hantuchova answered some questions for the tournament’s official website and talks about the highlights of her career and the Mutua Madrid Open. She also answered some questions sent in by fans via the offical fan pages on Facebook and Twitter.

You are playing in this year’s tournament with a Wild Card from the organization. You arrived a few days ago and you seem to be very happy and comfortable in Madrid. Are you enjoying your stay so far?
Yeah, I appreciate that very much, you know, getting the opportunity to play here in a main draw of the tournament, it meant a lot to me, and that´s why I came so much earlier to make sure that I would be prepared the best way I can because obviously the altitude here is a little bit different, so I just wanted to get used to everything and I love Madrid, I love being in Spain so I really enjoyed my preparation here, we had a wonderful week even though it was cold. We had a lot of fun and here we are in the tournament now.

This is your fourth time playing the Mutua Madrid Open. Do you think the tournament has improved?
Yeah, it’s unbelievable, I mean, I didn’t play last year, but compared to previous years, it’s a hundred times better. The courts are fantastic and in incredible condition, especially the main courts, I would say they are even better than at the French Open. And just the way they take care of us, from the drivers to the whole organization. I think we all get treated very well here, I think it’s one of the best tournaments in the world, for sure.

You beat Sloane Stephens on Saturday and you played a great match. How did you feel playing on the central court?
Obviously, I love playing on the centre court here, I have had some good matches there in the past, I lost a very close match with Sam Stosur and Jankovic before and I always feel great playing here and it was a good first round, you know, she’s a very talented player so I knew I had to play very well to beat her and I did, so I’m very happy.

Your next game will be against the 2011 champion Petra Kvitova, a player you’ve never beaten. What do you expect from this match?
Yeah, it’s gonna be a tough one, Petra is one of the players that I really struggle to play against, I don’t think I’ve ever won a set against her and she just has the best game for playing against me, she always plays unbelievably but tomorrow is a new day and I’m going to give my best, obviously I feel like I have a chance if I play well and that’s what I’m gonna try to do.

You won the Fed Cup in 2002 at only 21 years old winning two matches in the final. What memories do you have of that final?
Yeah, it was one of the most incredible days in my tennis career because winning something like the Fed Cup for such a small country, we are only 5 and a half million people, so it was very special, especially the match against Conchita. I think it was one of the most emotional matches I’ve ever played and I think one of the longest ones as well. She was just so tough to beat, she had so much more experience than me, I was so young but I will never forget that day it was definitely one of the most important in my career.

You have won the Fed Cup, Indian Wells twice and the four Grand Slams in mixed doubles amongst other important titles. Which title would you most like to win?
I think I would go with Wimbledon because it’s always been the most special tournament for me, I love playing on grass and just the whole history of the tournament. Just being able to be there and have the privilege of playing is very special and it was the first tournament I saw on TV and it just means a lot, so it would definitely be a dream come true to win that one.

A Facebook user of Mutua Madrid Open (Juan Manuel Gálvez) has sent us a question for us to ask: ‘You’ve been playing tennis at the top level for 14 years, travelling all around the world. What is your motivation to keep playing tennis?’
It’s a good question. Like you say, I’ve been on the tour for so long and sometimes you need different things to inspire and motivate you, but for me it’s still the love of the game, I love playing tennis, I love being out there on the court and being competitive and I’m sure if I was not around anymore I would really miss that so I really appreciate still being healthy and being able to play at such a high level.

And finally a question from a twitter user from Mutua Madrid Open (shoelessden): She says ‘Daniela, you’re a superb commentator on the game. Do you intend to become a full time commentator when you retire?’
Actually, it has crossed my mind a couple of times, because I really do enjoy it, having been in front of the camera since a young age and I think I have learnt so much about tennis during all these years on the tour, as I said it is my passion and I love watching it and playing it so maybe one day, but I still prefer to be on the court, on that side of the camera for the moment.

By Roberto Hernández | Source photo: Mutua Madrid Open

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. May 2013 03:13 

Local Time:
Exclusive TennisWorldItalia - Daniela Hantuchova: 'I work for back in the top 10'
'Pistolesi helped me a lot, we are on good terms'
Tennis Interview May 14, 2013 - 05:03 / of Daniela Dolce / read 1114 times.
Source: Daniela Sweet for TennisWorldItalia

During the meeting with the fans took the stand adidas Foro Italico, Daniela Hantuchova has granted few minutes of your time to us to Tennis World Italy for a brief interview.

Any particular reason caused the break with Claudio Pistolesi?
No , absolutely. With Claudio has always gone all right ... it's a wonderful person, very nice, it was very pleasant to work with him. Last year I was a bit 'unlucky, I had to stop for a few months because of my injury , then we separated consensually. But this year has started off great. Claudio helped me a lot, thanks to him, my game has improved greatly.

What do you miss to get back in the top 10?
I just have to work hard, give the best of me every day on and off the field, commit to improve both from the point of view of the physical game. The level of women's tennis today is very high, so I know it is not easy to be on top. But I'm ready to try it, I want to go all out.

How heavy the defeat in the Fed Cup?
Certainly it was not the worst of my career. To me it was really a privilege to play in the Fed Cup, we also go very close to the final. We were a bit 'unlucky, first in the match between Cibulkova and that Kirilenko was the most important. then against Makarova I was really close to the victory, but she has played in an incredible way. I can only say that it is satisfied, we had our chances. We will have another chance next year

What do you dream of doing after the end of your career?
I love fashion so much and one day I hope to have much time to devote to my passion.

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. May 2013 10:05 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 17:14
I honestly don't know where to begin with that first answer of Daniela. :wall: :tape: :split:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. May 2013 17:55 

Local Time:
Beautiful Daniela Hantuchova: Why postpones birthday party?
Yesterday 06:00 - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hanttuchová postpone celebration of its 30 committees
birthday.
Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia show love.
Author: jf
It's hilarious. A professional tennis Daniela Hantuchova briefly appeared in Bratislava. Rounded thirtieth birthday, while 23 had already April, but its obligations are still not allowed to celebrate them!

"Yet it was not time," Daniela admitted before slipped into Masker. Yesterday, it does waited filming TV shows I love Slovakia (will be broadcast on June 7, note. Red.), Where she was the star of the team Adela Banášová.

Tennis player seconded by actor Peter Marcin Ondrík and Milan, in a competitive team Dana Dangl hviezdili motorcycle racer Ivan Jakes, bassist Tublatanka Juraj Topor and dancer Ivana Štumpfová.

Hantuchova a shooting competition and especially enjoyed, evidently had such joy after winning the match on the court!

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. May 2013 17:15 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova: I know people are curious as to the forehand
Today 10:30 AM - Do fans and entertain her fans.
Daniela Hantuchova (30), as well as other world tennis players, succumbed to fashion social networking.

Recently, through them communicate with their fans. A new time revealed that in addition to the concentration on the game it still entertains his fans will uncover the case of tennis backstage or on their privacy.

Took you have an interesting collection on the Orient Express. What was it like shooting?
- Hm, I do not remember too, it was, I think, last October and since then has been quite the photo shoot. But I remember that it was in Vienna. They parked the station wagon, it's really a beautiful train. It's probably just used only for such promotional purposes, but it is very nice.

In recent months have started quite intensively interact on social networks. Do you enjoy it?
- I know that for fans it is very important to know well our other site. Not only this, to see how we play forehands and backhands. I do it for them. Although I try to focus on more than tennis, but I know that people will be pleased when they write something.

Recently you said that you would post-career imagined presenter or commentator job. So journalists can look forward to a new colleague?
- (Laughs) I thought it sooner so that I would not have a problem standing in front of a camera. Something that makes Barbara Schett and Mats Wilander on Eurosport. Just let in There's a lot of traveling ...

This is probably avoided. But because you wont ...
- Indeed it is, I already have enough for themselves after years of traveling around the world. We probably well enough ...

We will not talk about age - it does not belong in women - but only on birthdays. Have you celebrate?
- Not yet, not at this time. In Bratislava I just jump, I'm now out of the tournament to tournament. Time will never Wimbledon.

Where will you celebrate? In Bratislava or in Monaco?
- Around here in Bratislava.

You have already received some gifts?
- Some yes and some more about me and waiting.

And so far the best gift?
- Fuhao, hard to say. But it is always the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. It will delight all women. Even thirty years ... (Laughs).

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. May 2013 17:26 

Local Time:
Hantuchova has a new admirer: Photographer admitted that he fell in love
Today 12:00 - those who like it in the world many of them.

But not many of those who may have no bones of the fact that in Slovak tennis beauties Daniela Hantuchova (30) love. Leading Austrian photographer Josef Gallauer that Slovaks took pictures on the Orient Express, this will not hide.

Gallauera addressed the Austrian Sportmagazin image, or find Daniel nenafotí. "They say it is nice and it finally would also like to have them on their site," recalling the cooperation of the photographer, the Slovak tennis player surprised several times.

"It was super, ready to take pictures, uncomplicated and without mannerisms. Not to mention that it is much better than a model. And I say this as a fashion photographer," said Josef Gallauer, one of Austria's most respected photographers, who in the same breath he added: "Very cool person. I guess I fell in love."

This photo shoot, which was for Daniela one of the many that attended, a satisfaction and fresh thirty years. "That's a beautiful train I just read somewhere. It is really wonderful," said Daniela, who these days cuts the Grand Slam Roland Garros.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2013 15:48 

Local Time:
Kirilenko has decided to play at Wimbledon
and in doubles
TENNIS

26-year-old 12th World No. Maria Kirilenko, said in February that it refuses performances in doubles and wants to focus on the single, one tournament in the pair still play. Russian has reached an agreement on joint action at Wimbledon with a 30-year-old Slovakian Daniela Hantuchova.

- I think that the grass is better to play as many matches - Kirilenko said in an interview with special correspondent "SE". - Also on this cover is not protracted matches. But it will only be a one-time event. On a couple of other tournaments I declare I will not. (Vladas LASITSKAS)

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2013 23:30 

Local Time:
Hantuchova season on clay embellished win over Kvitova
29/05/2013 08:58 Red Sport, TASR

PARIS - Last year for foot injury missed the entire clay court season and major tournaments followed only as spectator.

This year the Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova completed the entire cord, no significant penetration she only took in Madrid, where the triumph over the Czech Petra Kvitova fought its way into eight singles.

"I appreciated that I could ever play. Know how I felt last year when I had the injury regret all the clay court tournaments and Roland Garros I only watched on TV. If I were to evaluate the entire clay court season was great Madrid, where I played well in his career and the first time I beat Kvitova Petula. pity that I did not repeat this performance in eight against Kai Kanepi, who can I blame game," said Hantuchova.

Zverenku Spanish coach Eduardo Nicolas annoyed even before parting with your tournament in Rome.

"After the failure of the final qualifications with Simona Halep I was disappointed. Told myself that I can play this game, Romanian, however, in the main competition finally caught up to the semi-finals. Tournament in Marrakesh Moroccan can not even count, because after a tiring Fed Cup semifinal against Russia Moscow I did not manage to recover properly. Strasbourg me did not work."

At Roland Garros the lot at the outset attributed 65 Toys WTA ranking demanding grueling - Serb Jelena Jankovic.

Duel began with nearly three-hour delay for rain and for the state of 4:6 and 5:2 in terms of Slovaks him again due to bad weather stopped for about an hour and a half. In this second act was not finally Hantuchova 5-0 lead at the games missed altogether 6 setbalov in three different games.

"Against deployed eighteen I played a good match, but I missed the chance. Such is tennis. Sometimes you can pay for it all, but no results are what one would imagine," said Hantuchova.

Hantuchova continues even in singles. Mix will play with Dutchman Jean-Julien Rojer, in doubles, women present with Spaniard Anabel Medina Garrigues.

In the 2005 season, this event delighted in the mixed doubles trophy alongside domestic Fabricea Santora.

After returning from Paris begins with the preparation of the grassy part of the season. Before presenting the prestigious Wimbledon tournament at Birmingham and Hertogenbosch.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. June 2013 16:42 

Local Time:
VIDEO: Daniela Hantuchova this Friday to show Love Slovakia

04.06.2013, 16:53 - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova on Friday June 7th will present the entertainment show Love Slovakia.

The 80-minute program full of entertainment, which brings interesting but also funny facts about our country, the Slovak tennis player headlining the team Adela Banášová. Still relatively fresh thirty years to join forces with Peter Marcin and Milan Ondřík.

The team will present Dana Dangl Ivan Jakes, Juraj Topor and Ivana Štumpfová.

I love Slovakia is a fun format taken from the Dutch original. Great success in many countries simultaneously and is broadcast in the Czech Republic. On the charming Daniela Hantuchova we can enjoy this Friday at 20:20 to drive.
@ google translate + short video

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. June 2013 04:35 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 11:14
I'm going to assume that this show was previously recorded. I hope it's not a live show. Bratislava is experiencing a rather severe flood this week, and I wouldn't want Daniela to be anywhere near there right now.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 75  Next