Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 2. March 2010 13:08 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 06:07

Daniela Hantuchova is one to watch
LEIGHTON GINN • DESERT MAGAZINE • MARCH 2, 2010

Just 26 years old, tennis champion Daniela Hantuchova is also an accomplished golfer, a classical pianist and she even speaks four languages (so far).Watch her compete this month at the BNP Paribas Open.

The BNP Paribas Open, played early on the tennis calendar, has been a tournament where some of the game’s biggest stars have made their debut. Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi’s first professional victories came in Indian Wells. In 1999, Serena Williams also earned her first big title in Indian Wells. Later that year, she would win the U.S. Open.

But one of the most unlikely champions arrived on the scene in 2002. That year, Daniela Hantuchova—a promising but little-known 18-year-old from Slovakia—upset the world’s No. 1-ranked singles player, Martina Hingis, to claim her first professional title in her very first final.

Although her career has subsequently gone through its ups and downs, Hantuchova recaptured that magic in 2007 when she won Indian Wells for the second time. Her two titles are tied for the most by a woman with the likes of Lindsay Davenport, Kim Clijsters and Martina Navratilova. Off the court, Hantuchova, with her long legs and slender figure, has been one of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour’s glamorous stars. She has appeared in Italian Vogue and only last year graced the pages of Sports Illustrated’s famed swimsuit issue.

We caught up with her by phone in Las Vegas, yet another stop on her hectic travel schedule.

Your first breakthrough as a professional came in 2002 when you won the Indian Wells tournament. What do you recollect from that victory?
“Obviously I didn’t expect that. It was my first finals ever, not only in a big tournament, but in any tournament. I didn’t expect to win it, but I was so confident and I was playing great tennis. Now when I see how I was playing back then, I think, ‘Wow, did I do that?’ It seems like a long time ago, but I always have great memories from there. It will always be a special place for me.”

What is it about Indian Wells that makes it so special for you?
“I love playing golf. That’s where I got started and I really fell in love with the game. I don’t know what it is, but as soon as I arrive there, there is some magic at that place for me. Overall, we always have such a good time ever since I played the first time, even though it was the (qualifying tournament).”

How good is your golf game?
“It’s not bad. I don’t have much time to play. I did play two weeks ago when I played in Mexico. I once got a hole-in-one. I don’t have a handicap because I don’t play so often. It just takes all the focus away from tennis and it’s completely freeing.”

On your hole-in-one, do you remember the club you used and the yardage of the hole?
“I used a 9-iron and it was in Perth during the Hopman Cup. I was not sure how far it was. Again, it was a long time ago. It was an island shot, so there was water all around it. I was thinking, ‘Hit it anywhere but the water,’ and it ended up going in the hole.”

Did you know you were supposed to buy drinks for everyone?
“It was the first year I started playing golf so I had no idea you were supposed to do that. They told me that afterwards. There were not many people in the clubhouse. But the next day, we did it.”

In tennis, you are playing in a different city, or even country, every week. How much time a year do you spend in a hotel?
“Oh gosh, I would say 90 percent of the year. Sometimes I wake up and I don’t know where I am, especially when you go from tournament to tournament. That’s the toughest part of our sport. Basically, every week we’re in a different place and the times we get to spend with our friends and family at home are not too many.”

How do you find balance in your life with a demanding career?
“I learned it’s important to take time between tournaments to get away and have a bit of a normal life so I’m fresh. Even being in the tournament, I try to play golf and do things that will take my mind away from the court.”

You are one of the more glamorous girls on the tour, but what kind of image do you want to project?
“I just want to be an inspiration for young girls and boys to see that with this sport, you can go a long way. It requires a lot of professionalism and a good work ethic, but if you are having fun with it, you can do great things. For me, I feel like tennis has given me so much, it’s time for me to give back through charities and different kind of things. I’m so thankful for tennis, and I want to give back as much as I can and make people who come to watch me happy.”

What charities are close to your heart and why are they close to your heart?
“I’ve helped build a hospital for doctors and medical staff. It’s something I’m very proud of, but I don’t talk about it. I do it more for feeling good about what I can do to help the world.”

You were talking about being a role model earlier. Who were your role models growing up?
“Definitely Miloslav Mecir. He won the gold medal for our country in 1988 in the Seoul Olympics. It was the first time I saw tennis on the TV. I told my parents to buy me a tennis racket so someday I could play in the Olympics.”

Not long ago, you got a chance to play in that same Olympic tennis arena where you saw Mecir play in South Korea. Can you talk about that experience?
“It was a great. It was emotionally very interesting for me to be in the same place and I felt fortunate to be playing a tournament there. It was definitely inspiring. It’s been more than 20 years since he won it and it was wonderful for me to be there.”

In your bio, it says you were born in Slovakia and live in Monte Carlo, but you also trained in Florida, Spain and England. When you feel like you have to go somewhere to reconnect, where is home?
“You’re right; I’m all over the place. Even now when it’s pre-season, you would think I would be home, but I’m away (in Las Vegas). It’s tough. When I have time off, I especially love being in Monte Carlo. It’s so relaxing and I have so many friends. I love the place, People are very kind and they leave you alone. You can relax there. But talking about home, Slovakia will always be home. That’s where I have my grandmother and my family. My heart will always be there for sure.”

Have you ever added up all the miles you’ve traveled?
“Actually no, but that would be a very interesting thing to do. I’m sure I would be at the top of the list.”

What kind of aspirations do you have for life off the court?
“That’s a good question. I’ve thought about it many times. It’s very exciting, although I love what I do very much and I wouldn’t change it for anything.

For the time afterwards, I can’t wait to do whatever comes to my mind and experiment. For sure, I would like to do something in the fashion world, maybe have my own business, or go to university or have a family. I can’t wait. But at the same time, I feel there’s a lot of years for me on the court and I’m happy with what I’m doing.”

As far as fashion goes, have you mapped out a path you would like to follow?
“More on the designing front, you know, maybe having my own brand or going into cosmetics or perfume. There are many things that interest me and I’ll see what inspires me the most.”

What is your top fashion tip for people?
“I think just keeping it natural and not trying to follow some trend that a magazine says. Be attractive with who you are. Be yourself and keep it simple. Don’t overdo it. That’s the worst thing that can happen.”

I saw you were in the WTA’s mentoring program, and your mentor was Martina Navratilova. What did you learn from Martina?
“I was fortunate to have someone who was so experienced. I also played doubles with her and she gave me advice how to improve as a player and manage things around me. It was great to have someone like her.” Do you plan on being a mentor someday to the younger players? “If I can help, I’m open to it. I don’t know if they would want to listen to my advice, but if the time is right, why not?”

Early in your life, you considered yourself a perfectionist, but later, you said you had to let go of that and it was more liberating.
“I think everyone has to go through different stages. Over the years I learned no one is perfect and that’s not bad. It makes life more interesting and I’m much more relaxed than before. Thanks to that, I enjoy everything much more. It was an experience I had to go through and I had to learn it the hard way, which I’m proud of. It made me aware of which way I wanted to go.”

Was being a perfectionist the reason you learned four languages and now maybe a fifth with Spanish?
“Yes and that’s how I learned to play piano and how I got high marks in school. It was good to set goals that I was able to achieve. For my parents, education was the No. 1 thing. I was proud I finished one of the best high schools in Slovakia.”

Do you ever consider going back to school?
“Yes, for sure. I was already considering doing it on the Internet one day. We’ll see. I will follow up what I did in high school and maybe get another degree."

With your classical piano training, what kind of pieces can you play?
“Those times when I was growing up — I played when I was 6 to 14—I had to play a lot of classical stuff like Beethoven, Mozart and Bach. These days, I look for something more of this time. It’s a great way to relax.”

Did you play in front of large audience?
“Oh yeah, that’s why it was a good school for me. When I had to play tennis in front of a big crowd, it was easy. With tennis, I’m very confident. With piano, I was so nervous. I remember when I had to go on stage for piano, it was terrible. I was never so nervous in my life.”

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 2. March 2010 16:34 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 07:07
Thanks for the great interview, chungwit.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. April 2010 18:33 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova

Working on fitness with world renowned trainer Pat Etcheberry

Fitness: "Endurance has never been a problem…now I am more focused on weights and more power." Hantuchova started working with famed fitness guru Pat Etcheberry a year a half ago, who has worked with 15 world number one players throughout the years. She notes that her improved physical fitness has also improved her mental game, "The physical and mental part is very connected," she said.

Nutrition: "I have to have something sweet after every meal," Hantuchova confessed. Her favorite sweet: crepes with nutella. She said she tries to eat the right things most of the time but the thin, sleek athlete admits, "I am very lucky I don’t have to worry about what I eat."

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 14. April 2010 20:15 

Local Time:
"I am very lucky I don’t have to worry about what I eat."
yeah, I'm in the same position :D

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2010 00:10 

Local Time:
Me too!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. May 2010 22:14 

Local Time:
Spanish article about Carlos Cuadrado:

Carlos Cuadrado, junior champion at Roland Garros technical 'top-ten'

Ginés Muñoz.
Barcelona, May 13 (EFE) .- I had just turned 18 when he struck down the Argentine Brian Dabul (6-1, 6-0) in the junior final at Roland Garros 2001. He had a physical rather than acceptable, a good right and, above all, a well furnished head which made him almost always make the right decision at the track. Carlos Cuadrado (Barcelona, June 6, 1983) had everything to succeed.
Trained by 'Pato' Alvarez, one of the 'gurus' of the sport, was a regular in the final rounds of 'futures', 'challengers' and other satellite tournaments on the ATP circuit.
Was measured, an every other day as well, players who, like him, dreamed of one day to join a select group of players of 'The Spanish Armada', those who win the Davis Cup and shared the triumphs in most tournaments are competing on clay.
Players like Marc Lopez, Ivan Navarro, Oscar Hernandez, Santiago Ventura, Pablo Andujar, Marcel Granollers, Daniel Gimeno-Traver or Guillermo Garcia-Lopez met his enormous talent, because they crossed one or more times on its way lower in those tournaments. Now they are earning a living, more or less success, holding a racket. Square was not so lucky.
In September 2006, played his last professional match to compatriot Albert Portas in the first round of the 'challenger' of Tarragona. As usual, had to retire injured. He tried to recover again, but did not return.
"I retired permanently from the circuit for over two years.
After five years of surgeries and setbacks, my patience was exhausted. I did not want to know anything about tennis and even less work on something related with this sport,"
he told Efe.
A hip injury, as happened to Brazil's Gustavo Kuerten, was to blame for Charlie, as his friends know him, was forced to drop what they did best, the only thing he expected to make a living.
Cuadrado became accustomed to the doctors, the interventions, the long recovery and especially to play with pain, but a race as demanding as tennis can not be sustained if the body does not respond, however much effort you put in, by many quality is taken, much as one loves this sport.
In 2008, after eight seasons trying to make a hole in the circuit, the Barcelona decided to throw in the towel. "My patience ran out, I did not know anything about tennis, much less work on something related to it. Actually, I needed a break. I thought I wanted to study, but all that happened was that I was upset with the courts, because what I had past it was difficult to accept," he recalls.
Decided to move somewhere where you can unwind, improve their English and especially surf fans who discovered shortly before hanging up the racquet. So he decided to travel to Australia with a friend for all that the coast in a van.
What should be a rite of passage of three months turned into something more serious: "There I made contacts and friends. I began to train a junior and later to Casey Dellacqua, an Australian professional tennis player, and when next thing I knew, and had been there a year."
Cuadrado ensures that this adventure has changed his life: "I began to love tennis as before and accept that, if returned to the track, it was not to gamble but to train her. I realized, no doubt, due to begin a new path as a coach."
Already in the women's professional circuit met Daniela Hantuchova. The former 'top-ten' Slovakian going through their best, but thanks to the advice of Charly, reached the final of Monterrey, in March 2010.
"We started on the right foot and, from there, we talked about the future.
We'll be together all season and then see what happens,"
says coach Catalan.
Since then, the best result for Hantuchova, who this week has fallen in the first round of the Madrid Masters to Russian Pavluchenkova-the same one who won the final in Monterrey, have been a semifinal in Charleston.
Square knows that his coaching career has only just begun. He also knows he can do better than his students passing on their experiences and instilling the culture of the effort he applied to continue testing every day.
Yes, about to turn 27, still feel a former tennis player. "If tomorrow you will find the cure to my pain, again without hesitation play twice," says the junior champion at Roland Garros. EFE

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2010 16:11 

Local Time:
Roland Garros Interview:

Q. We Americans in the west missed you at Indian Wells. Nice to see you.
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Thank you.

Q. You've been on the tour many years now. We're always judging how the players do. I want to ask an unusual question. What are your thoughts o the job the media does? Billy Jean King says, Hey, the media is very important. They tell our story. Others say the media doesn't do so well. What are your thoughts?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Well, definitely I think the media plays a huge, huge part of our job. I mean, winning a tournaments and winning slams or winning unbelievable matches wouldn't mean anything if you don' t share it with the crowd.
Now the crowd is here thanks to you guys because you write about us, you write about the tournaments, and make the sport aware to the public.
You know, thanks to you guys the people get to know us. We wouldn't be able to share those most beautiful moments on the court with the fans if it was not for you guys.

Q. You travel the world. What country's media is your favorite?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Oh, Gosh, that's tough to say. I have to say that I've been pretty blessed that everywhere I go, you know, I'm trying to be nice, and they've been always treating me well, with respect, I think.
I think it's a two way situation. If you're giving your bets, I think that's what you receive on the other end. I always try to be correct and fair, and so far, I couldn't complain on any country I have to say.

Q. And your immediate goals for this year are what?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Media goals?

Q. Immediate goals.
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I thought, media goals, wow, I would never set those goals. (Laughter.) Yeah, I want to be the most famous.
Just improving my game. You know, obviously getting back to top 10 would be great, but I understand that's a long process. I just have to give my best in every match.

Q. If I recall correctly, you recently expressed some interest in getting involved in politics. What was that about?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I never ever said that. Never. I'm the farthest thing away from that. (Laughing.)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2010 18:57 

Local Time:
Roland Garros Interview
Day 7 - Daniela Hantuchova
Saturday, May 29, 2010

Q. You played very well, and I'm very happy for you. How can you explain this moment of your career? You are coming back so good. What do you change in your something, I don't know, in technical things, in your mind, in your physical, in what?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Thank you. I think it's because the motivation is a still so big for me. There are still so many goals that I haven't achieved, and I'm doing anything I can to be able to get them one day.
I'm working hard on and off the court, especially fitness wise. I've been working with Pat Etcheberry. It's been a great success for me being able to have him on the team.
I think that transforms to the tennis court as well. I'm more confident and I know I can last in the long points. Yeah, I feel like I'm doing the right things.

Q. Remind me, when did you start with Pat again?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: November, 2009.

Q. November 2009. So how much yeah? Is that right?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: What year is it now? 2010. So we've been working a year and a couple months, so 2008.

Q. It looks like with your arms that you put a lot of muscle on. Can you talk about some of the things that you've been doing?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, we're doing a lot of strength work basically almost every day, even during the tournaments. It just gives me so much confidence, not only physically, but mentally too, that I know I'm working harder probably than anybody.
When it's important times in the points, in the matches, you remember those things you do outside the court. That definitely transfers to the court as well.

Q. So movement wise do you feel faster than you've been?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, definitely. I think it comes hand in hand with being stronger. You automatically gonna feel also faster as well. I think that's what's helping me a lot, that in the points I don't rush anymore going for the winners like before, and being able to cut unforced errors because of that, because I know that I can lat in the points and I don't have to rush for the big shots.

Q. So some players, when they reach the age of 27 and they haven't achieved their dreams, will say it's not gonna happen. Maybe I should scale back a little, right? Play some doubles, if I reach the quarterfinals... I know you're saying no, so just talk about why you've continued to have such a strong desire to reach your dreams, which are pretty high?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, that's definitely not me to be give up. I know I will do anything I can to be able to achieve them. I don't know if it's gonna happen or not. I just want to know when I finish my career that I can look back and have no regrets, to know that I gave it all I had.

Q. When you look back, are there matches that if you had been in the shape you are now that you would have been able to win?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Oh, definitely. There are a lot that maybe physically I was not at a best stage. But, you know, still I was trying to fight, I think, throughout all the matches I ever played. That's one thing I know: that I always give my best.
Sometimes it was not good enough because I was not in the shape I was supposed to be. But I know that when I go out on the court I'm always giving my 100%.

Q. Did you know then that you could be in better shape?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: No, of course not. If I knew that I probably would be you never have all the answers.

Q. So do you think this could give you maybe five more years on your career?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I don't know that. You know, I'm just taking it one day at a time. I'm really happy where I am at the moment. And where I gonna be in five years, we'll see.

Q. Can you say something about the difference there are in between this tennis now, how you can manage to stay always in the top, down, up, but always there? And second, that you can say something about your psychological help, which I think you had in some way from someone outside the court, maybe a psychologist or whatever?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, I mean the tennis has changed so much in the last not even five years, last two years. It's becoming so much more physical, and the field is just so much stronger.
When I started, the first three rounds of a slam was a warm up to get ready for the real tournament. Now if you're not ready in the first round, I mean, everybody is in the shape, everybody is working out, everybody has got the whole team, the physios, the trainers, everything with them.
I mean, these days to win a tournament, you really know that you have to give your 100% right from the start, not only from the quarterfinals or semifinals.
So that's one thing. What was the other question?

Q. Psychological help.
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: No, right now I'm working with Pat. I think that's helping me mentally as well. Because of the stuff we are doing outside the court, I know that on the court I am much, much stronger.

Q. On the men's tour, when we get to Roland Garros we'll see guys who don't do so well on the other surfaces pull off upsets or get further in the tournament. In the women's tour, we don't see it so much. Do you feel like surface matters here, or doesn't make that big of a difference?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I think clay really evens up the matches. I think anybody can beat anybody. It can change so much throughout the match. I mean, couple of points can decide whether it's going one way or the other.
With the long rallies, so many things can affect how the match gonna go.

Q. I assume you grew up on clay mostly.
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Uh huh.

Q. Which would you say is your best surface? You seem to play well on all of them.
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I would have to go with grass. That's what I love most. I mean, I have the most success on hardcourts, but I love grass because when you hit a good shot it's winner most of the time, and you get to serve and volley and come to the net a lot.
But, yeah, I did grow up on clay. And actually, with the years passing by, I do enjoy it more and more.

Q. How do you explain the fact that the Williams sisters are pretty vulnerable here, and then get to Wimbledon
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: Yeah, I guess, again, having the long rallies maybe sometimes they are not patient enough. I think also they improved a lot in the last few years. They are much better recovering the shots even on clay and moving much better. I mean, they can still do well here as well.
So I think maybe also the serve here, they're able to return is much more often. Where on grass, when they serve well, they're pretty much unbeatable.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2010 16:14 

Local Time:
Adidas SLVR preview
Monday, 21 June 2010
Whilst the football fever is taking over the world, adidas is giving an exclusive preview of its AW11 SLVR campaign featuring international soccer star Kaká. The adidas SLVR will zoom in on the Brazilian player, who was the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2002 with his Brazil National Team, Champion of the Uefa Champions League in 2007 and Champion of the FIFA Club World Cup in 2007 with AC Milan.

The visuals will make their worldwide debut in August 2010 with a print campaign in international fashion publications as well as a short online film, which will feature Kaká alongside adidas tennis star, Daniela Hantuchova and a group of models. With photography and filming by Will Davidson, styling by Simon Foxton and Jay Massacret, and Creative Direction by Pietschlim, the campaign will reflect the character of the SLVR collection. adidas SLVR is a sport inspired fashion label, which emphasizes on innovation and subtle design.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. July 2010 22:51 

Local Time:
- short interview from Roland Garros.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 21. July 2010 23:24 

Local Time:
Dani training at the IMG Bollettieri Tennis Academy.

Daniela Hantuchova Back at IMG Academies

As mid-July brings the grueling summer heat, it also brings the American hard court season. From professional players to club players, everyone is ready for the fast-paced action that culminates at the U.S. Open in late August. And judging from yesterday’s practice, nobody is more prepared than Daniela Hantuchova. The 5″11 Slovakian was crushing balls of both wings and is poised for a breakout summer. She goes into the summer schedule ranked #25 in the WTA Rankings and did well at the French Open in May reaching the round of 16. Hopefully, she can use IMG Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy as a tool to skyrocket up the rankings.

Hanutchova trained at the IMG Academies as a student years ago. Training directly under the supervision of Nick Bollettieri, she has remained close to the academy and loves coming back periodically to work on her game. The 27- year old looked comfortable on court yesterday as Nick would share his knowledge throughout the practice session. If her unbelievable ball striking continues, I predict some greats results for her this summer.

Up next for Hantuchova is the Bank of the West Classic held at Stanford University in California. She is the 10th highest ranked player in the draw and should make a deep run as the courts will help the big hitters. She is also scheduled to play tournaments in Cincinatti and Montreal before the U.S. Open begins August 30th in New York. We wish the best of luck to Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. July 2010 22:20 

Local Time:
This is exciting reading but I'll believe it when I see it...although I fear that Daniela is a better practicer than a match player...

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 24. July 2010 18:40 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 02:07
This is exciting reading but I'll believe it when I see it...although I fear that Daniela is a better practicer than a match player...

I've heard this too, about her being much stronger at practice. I guess it shows how much of a part the head plays on court.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 6. August 2010 18:05 

Local Time:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. August 2010 02:26 

Local Time:
:o :o Hotel owner !!!

Hantuchovci live in a castle

Mr. Castle . Igor Hantuch girlfriend Lucia made from finished Paradise Manor . In the circle : Daniela Hantuchova -

Revealed ! Already know where tennis beauty Slovak Daniela Hantuchova (27) relaxes after returning from a difficult tournament . This secret place is Öttevény Hungarian town where the brother of our sexiest player Igor chátrajúceho mansion built on romance paradise . A Exclusive His work highlighted the magazine Emma.

Garden more than five football fields , a pond with goldfish , majestic chandeliers , 1920 , swimming pool and waiters in white gloves . This is the new Hantuchovcov fabulous family residence . Inside to get through a huge historic metal gate, where you welcome castle lord - Igor Hantuch . "When we started mansion arrange soon as we turned into a restaurant . We wanted to surprise Daniel is also our mother, because none of them had no idea anything . When they came , both speechless from astonishment . Mama's here , finally celebrated the sixties , " refers to the new owner Igor Hantuch .

Luxury Hotel
Daniela's brother bought Castle and his girlfriend Lucia in 2004. Has since changed beyond recognition. Today it serves not only as a romantic nest Hantuchovcov family , but as a luxury hotel. How else to five stars . What is it still plans to read the latest edition of the magazine Emma.

Manor . Luxury seen at every step.

Interior . Perfectly attuned furniture adds elegance to it .

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 75  Next